Meridsya's Pet 02: Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me," I ordered, and then jerked my fingers out as she spasmed and shouted and jerked.

She had not finished when I lined up and plunged my cock into her. I was rewarded with an explosive roar of orgasmic exultation.

Pinning her like that was not particularly conducive to fucking her, so I grabbed her head and pulled up until she was arched back with my fingers hooked into the side of her mouth.

The gargled sounds she made as I pounded into her made me feel even harder, even more determined to hear more.

"Now, you're going to come on my dick," I said.

She let me wait a little for that one, as I realised that the position I was holding her in, which should have been painful and tormenting, was only part of the fun for her, so I pulled back harder, bowing her.

Finally, she relented, coming with great, whole-body spasms as I tried to jam her hips against the bed with mine.

As she was still shaking, I pulled her upright, held her back against me by the throat and moved one hand to maul and twist a breast and abuse the nipple.

She purred happily, an aftershock or two quaking her and her hips grinding slowly back against mine.

"Mmm, where are you going to come, pet? Inside me or on me? Which orifice?" she asked, drawing the last word out as though it were twice as long and rhymed with "lascivious", wrapping her tongue around every syllable.

I almost feared her then. She was taunting me by taking whatever I tried to throw at her, after demonstrating how easily she could wreck me.

I realised she had not run out of ways to dominate me. When she wanted me, I was helpless to resist. When I wanted her, it was her amusement to acquiesce, while showing me with her total readiness for anything I tried to do, her easy ability to outlast me, that she was always, ultimately, my Mistress, the one with the power. I was still her toy, even when I was trying to use her as mine.

I realised, and every trace of assertiveness, every faint atom of sense of control, evaporated.

"Wherever you like, Mistress," I whispered, my hand still on her breast without relaxing.

"Mmmm," she purred, reaching up and back languidly to stroke my hair, while her hips ground mockingly back around my cock as it stayed lodged, throbbing, inside her. "Is that so? Why do you say that?"

"Because I'm your slut, Mistress," I said, holding her from behind, pinning her to the bed and with my fingers gripping a nipple but utterly under her control.

"Good pet," she said, her voice warm but, without any shadow of a doubt, triumphant and possessive.

"Keep fucking me," she said lazily, stretching her arms up. "Try to choke me. Try to hurt my breasts. And I'll tell you when you're allowed to come."

I realised I was in for a long, long afternoon.