All Comments on 'Merlot'

by rktktvi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2almost 18 years ago
Butt plug + No warning = 1

Please guys---Honestly, hardly any women like stuff in their shithole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Chapter Two

Just as I anticipated Bette groveling in her daughter's pussy, you closed the curtain. Surely, there'll be a sequel! Hot stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
boring

No build up, so unbelievable. Daughter just gets up and takes her mothers hand for night of incest ... soooo tacky, utter non use of imagination. Sorry

EuphiaEuphiaover 14 years ago
To the Butt Plug Comment

You really have no idea what you're talking about. There are a lot of women out there who love to be fucked anally. Myself included. I love for my lover to fuck me in my ass. You just haven't met a woman who likes that kind of sex. Just so you know, there are quite a lot of women who like anal sex.

But it was a very good story. I love the mother/daughter incest stories. My lover is 36 and I am 19, and I call her mom every once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
With all due respect...

... to the readers that posted negative comments about this WOW story: my experience was with my step-daughter. It was just as intense and as pleasurable as he describes it. As it he had been comfortably seated in our living room, sipping a glass of red wine and observing Karen and I loving one another as only women can. Bravo!

(name withheld by request)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrktktvi@rktktvi
Just a somewhat average guy with family, dog, picket fence... that sort of thing. But I've got a wickedly dirty imagination and love to take it places I won't or can't go.