All Comments on 'Mermaid'

by Tigerstretch

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 3 years ago

Yay, another Tigerstretch story! I haven't even read it yet, I just want to express my excitement at having a new story to enjoy.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 3 years ago

Love it Tigerstretch....Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A great story as always.

I particularly appreciated the mention of the airpump because even though it is a story, fantasy, etc. the part of my brain that thinks about safety is appeased by mention of something that says, "Yes, I thought about how this could work safely".

So, thank you very much for another interesting story.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 3 years ago

This story was a lot of fun - the second time I read it. Imaginative, with vivid descriptions and good tension as to what was going to happen next.

It's the tension that made it almost unbearable the first time, though. I had a sense of dread all the way through, that something terrible was going to happen underwater. I understand that the risk factor was a big part of the kink, but I almost wanted to stop reading.

But what kept me going was this: I *knew* in my heart that if Noemi were to get into grave danger, the *real* mermaid from the beginning of the story would appear and rescue her! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So cute and adorable) beautiful lovestory)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is so romantic and sweet and so hot and passionate at the same time!! i love it! what a great story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTigerstretch@Tigerstretch
Hello, TS here! I started writing a while ago and got encouraging comments. I started publishing my kinky stories here. I hope you like what I'm writing and that it made your day better! Enjoy!