Mermaid's Lure Ch. 02

Story Info
Escape! Adeline asked the sea witch for legs.
5.7k words
4.63
10.3k
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Author's Note: All characters involved are eighteen and above.

--

"What are you thinking about, little fry?"

Adeline turned her head slightly to look at the merman next to her. They were lying on the sandy floor of the grotto, their skin covered with a sheen of perspiration. They were looking up at the star-studded night sky through the opening at the top, catching their breaths. When Adeline didn't answer, he grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her beside him. He didn't notice the slight stiffening of her body because she quickly acquiesced. She had just taken him in her mouth until he spurted out his seed, hastily swallowing the warm liquid before she choked on it.

She wanted to wash the taste away but she knew better than to blatantly show contempt. Her captor had grown increasingly paranoid as time passed. Any hint of rejection was seen as refusal to submit to him. If she showed any sign she wanted to escape, he would turn nasty. She still had bruises from a while ago, when she decided to explore the tunnel leading back to the sea, only to have him return early and discovered her gone. Adeline suppressed a shudder and pushed that memory to the back of her mind.

"Nothing," she answered gingerly.

He grunted in acknowledgement, too sated to think further. Instead, he asked, "Do you know the humans see shapes in the stars?"

Adeline perked up. "What shapes?"

When he was in a good mood, he would regale her with tales of the human world and of the places he had been to. She enjoyed stories of the world beyond and dreamt of one day visiting them. Sometimes he brought her little trinkets she had never seen before -- necklaces made of shiny stones, soft pretty ribbons, a piece of square cloth called handkerchief. She kept them carefully in a crevice beneath the water. These were the only precious items which she had in her life.

"A bear. A goat. A man holding a spear." He shrugged. "They made up stories about them and believe the stars will make their wishes come true."

Adeline had never seen either a bear or a goat so she wasn't able to make them out either. The stars only reminded her of bioluminescent creatures rumored to exist in the dark oceans, places where only the most adventurous of merpeople would dare to visit.

Her lashes lowered, hiding the disappointment in her eyes. She drew shapes in the sand with a finger. It was a habit she had picked up recently, something she did when she felt anxious. It took some effort for her to modulate her voice. "Surely they wouldn't believe in it if it isn't true."

He snorted. "The humans are a contrary lot. They would hunt down anything strange and odd, burn those who claim to have supernatural powers, yet they also believe in invisible beings and make wishes which are useless. They might as well pray to the sea witch."

"Who is the sea witch?"

Adeline could tell that he wished he hadn't mentioned the witch to her. He tried to hide it by tightening his grip around her and kept his reply as bland as he could. "No one you need to know."

But it was too late. Her interest was piqued. "Does the sea witch has magic?"

"Of a kind. They say she's capable of finding those who needs her." He said reluctantly. Narrowing his eyes at her, he raised a brow. "What? Are you thinking of looking for her?"

She shook her head vigorously. "N-No. I'm not. I'm not going anywhere."

He didn't believe her. The stormy temper growing on his face made the fading bruises on her body ached. She shook her head vigorously, her heart racing in her chest. It was all she could do not to push away from him and run, but here was nowhere she could go. He had trapped her in a small prison he controlled, ensured she would remain in there. In his mind, he had tricked her into coming up here and she would always want to escape from him. It was the reason why he guarded her jealously. The mere thought of losing her drove him insane with rage.

His fingers dug into her hair and he yanked her head back, his teeth bared. "You're not ever going to leave me."

Adeline's neck and scalp hurt. Blood drained from her face. She kept her body pliable so she would agitate him further. Her hands shook when she touched his chest. She kept her voice steady, hated that she was afraid of him. "I will not leave you, promise."

He considered her for several long moments. "You better not, or you know what'll happen." He warned. His hand reached down to her chest and pinched her nipple hard, making her yelp. "You seem to have recovered nicely from just now, little fry."

She trembled as he abused her nipple, working it between his fingers, twisting and tugging at it until it swelled and turned red as the cherry she had eaten yesterday. It wasn't long before both of them were the same. His cock throbbed, eager to spend himself in her mouth again. But he took his time. He liked the way she obeyed him, presenting her breasts for him to play with, biting down on her lips when it hurt, her eyes red-rimmed as she stared at him. Even after all this time, she still possessed the sweet innocence she had when he first saw her, even after all they had done. It only made him want to torment her further, to push all boundaries with her. He wanted to hear her cry and beg, to have her at his mercy.

"You like what I do, don't you?" He asked, pulling one of her nipples as far as he could. "Only the most degenerate respond like you do. Not many find pleasure in simply having their breasts abused like you do."

A wave of embarrassment surged within Adeline. She wanted to protest what he had said but knew it was true. Since the first time he had made her climax by touching her breasts, it had only gotten easier for her to find pleasure in his touch. Even though he got progressively rougher each time, her body remembered the pleasure and responded to it. She was even beginning to crave it and grow used to it.

Her face reddened. She didn't want to listen to him because it made her feel as though she was responsible for her current predicament. She glared angrily at him, but her beauty and arousal softened the impact of her fury.

He chuckled. "You may not like what I say but it does not mean it isn't the truth." He dragged her to the edge of the water and made her look at their reflection in the water. "Look at yourself. See what you look like? That's the face of someone who enjoys having her body teased and pleasured. If I haven't kept you here, you probably would have found other males and beg them to touch you."

The sight of her swollen nipples and dark red marks on her breasts mocked the denial on the tip of her tongue. She wanted to refute what he said but the desire-glazed look on her face in the water left her speechless. She looked like the wonton he said she was and it made her ashamed of herself.

"If you have legs, little fry, I would have fucked you. You look entirely fuckable right now."

He had spoken right at her ear, his breath ticklish but it was his words which further fanned the flames within her. Over time, he had told her what he would have done to her if she could transform. She had guessed that her inability to change prevented them from performing the last final act of sex, though she wasn't quite sure if she was relieved or disappointed. There were times when her tail felt as though it was on fire, especially when she was about to climax. The sensation passed soon after she came.

"I've an idea." He announced suddenly. "Where are your ribbons?"

Before she could formulate an answer with her lust-hazed brain, he had slipped into the water to the secret spot where she had hidden all the little trinkets. As he took what he wanted and moved the stone back over the crevice, she realized there really was nowhere she could hide from him. He had been aware of the location where she had hidden her precious loot all the time.

"Here. Let me demonstrate a new way of using these." He pushed her back down to the ground, one hand greedily groping the plump flesh of her breasts.

"What are you going to do?" She uttered. There was a gleam in his eyes which she distrusted.

"Nothing you wouldn't enjoy." He squeezed her breasts thoughtfully, as though wondering if his idea would work. Adeline felt very much under the gaze of a predator who was wondering if she was worth the chase. "You know what, I think this would work very well."

He began deftly wrapping the ribbons around her breasts, pulling them tightly at the base before tying it off. It only took a minute or two for her breasts to turn red and look as though they were going to explode. Veins bulged under her clear smooth skin. He had turned her beautiful breasts into a grotesque spectacle.

It hurt. Her breasts felt as though they would be splitting open at any time. She could feel blood pulsing in both swollen mounds of flesh to each beat of her heart. She wanted to reach up and release the knot around them but he pinned her hands down with his knees. The large appendage protruding from his crotch was once again erected, demanding attention. This time though, he wasn't in the mood to have his arousal assuaged. He was very much interested in playing with her.

"How do they feel? Good? Painful?" He asked, staring at his work curiously.

"Yes, they hurt. Let them go please."

He ignored her plea and continued eyeing her bound breasts. When she twisted around in pain, her breasts jiggled. Her tail shifted restlessly under him, the ends of her beautiful fins dipping into the water. Her hands felt like fiery balls of agony beneath his weight. The assault on her senses made her tear up once more. Not that he cared. She was only an instrument for his perversities, an outlet for his desire.

"I don't think so. They look beautiful the way it is now."

He touched her breast with a finger, heard her drew in a sharp breath. Her breasts felt tight and sensitive that even a gentle breeze felt like rough sand against her skin. He slowly traced a path, circling her areola to the stiff nub of her nipple, enjoying the way her shoulders shake and her eyes follow his every movement. Her breathing got heavier, her cheeks flushing red as she grew aroused again. Such a slut. Such a delicate creature who couldn't help but get turn on from everything which was done to her.

"Do you think I can make you come like this?" He mused aloud.

He was so glad he had been proactive in seeking her out. It would have been a great pity to lose out on a creature like her.

He twisted around and picked up a stone the size of his fist from the water. It was just a stone like any other, its surface rough and jagged. A grin appeared on his face. "This will do very well."

Adeline had no idea why he was going to do with the rock but knew it was nothing good. Her eyes widened in disbelief when the rock scrapped the sensitive skin of her breasts. It took a few seconds until the sensation registered in her mind. Her bound flesh hurt so much that she yelped and began struggling. Cold perspiration erupted on her body. She twisted and turned, but her struggles only set the merman off. He gripped one of her breasts tightly and scrubbed the rock firmly against her nipple.

"Stop! Please stop! Please!" She screamed.

"Why? Doesn't this feel good?" He pinched both her nipples to make sure they remained firmly erected before alternatively rubbing the rock against them. "I bet I can make you come this way. Didn't you like it when I made you come by slapping your breasts?"

As though to remind her, he smacked her left breast roughly, making it bounce around. It felt good to do that so he did it twice more. He was right. Her breasts were truly amazing to play with.

"No! No. Stop."

Her breasts hurt so much. She was certain her skin was rubbed raw and she would be bleeding in no time. It wasn't just the pain, but also the way he always managed to skillfully incite responses in her which she didn't want. It made her feel as though her body wasn't hers.

As always, her wishes went unheeded. He bent his head and drew one of her abraded nipples into his mouth, his tongue swirling around the raw tip. His mouth cooled down the pain in her breast and she sighed in relief. She didn't realize it but she had arched her back so that he could capture more of the abused bud with his mouth and soothe it. He did not. Instead, he released it and once more, the rough surface of the stone scrapped across her breast again. She struggled furiously.

He did it for both breasts, alternating between tormenting them and pleasuring them, until she didn't know where the pain end and the pleasure begin. The combination of sensations jumbled up in her mind. His tongue felt like the stone and the stone felt like his tongue. She could no longer think. Unrecognizable sounds came out of her mouth. Her bound breasts felt like a bundle of exposed nerves, and her body was bound by them, controlled by the cruel merman on top of her.

"Come, little fry. Show me how much you like this. Come for me."

He let go of the rock and pinched both her nipples together, then dug in his nails into the already over-sensitized nubs. A flash of pleasure and pain speared through her. She let out a long scream, her body tensed into an orgasm. A starburst of white light exploded before her eyes before she fainted.

=/=

Adeline finally got her chance after a huge storm. Perhaps he had come to accept her meek submission, or perhaps he was in a rush, but in any case, when Adeline went to check on the tunnel after the merman left her to go wreck diving, she found that it wasn't blocked.

She didn't think twice about escape. The merman had grown increasingly perverse and sadistic with his sexual games that she sometimes thought he might accidentally kill her one day. She could feel the insanity growing in him and it terrified her. She didn't want to die.

Adeline swam as quickly as she could out of the tunnel, leaving the grotto behind her. Exhilaration overtook her as she looked at the ocean around her. She was free once more. She could go anywhere... except she had nowhere to go.

She couldn't return to the depths because it would be the first place where he would find her once he discovered her gone and she didn't want to become his prisoner again. She shook off the sinking feeling in her stomach and made up her to swim as far as she could away from here and find a new place to live up here in the shallows. Perhaps she could find the sea witch the merman had mentioned.

She didn't know how long she swam for but the sun sank below the sea and night fell and stars appeared in the sky once more. Her muscles were aching and she was exhausted. She looked around and located a nice little cave in the rocks where she could rest tonight. The entrance to the cave was hidden by tall seagrass which was an additional bonus. Her spirits lifted at the prospect of respite as she swam into the cave.

It turned out she wasn't the only one in there.

"Welcome, little one, into my little cave of wonders."

Adeline almost tumbled out of the cave when she heard the voice, thinking she had accidentally intruded into someone's home. An arm reached out and firmly clasped her, led her deeper into the cave. Adeline tried to free herself but soon realized that although the fingers were slender, its grip was too strong for her to break free. The terror of being trapped at the other end of the tunnel had her panicking.

"Please. I don't mean to intrude. I'm sorry. I'll leave now." She said quickly.

They came to an abrupt stop. "Intrude? I don't think so. Nobody finds me accidentally."

Light exploded before her eyes. Adeline threw up a hand to block her eyes. As she got used to the light, she realized she was standing in a huge cavern. The light came from large luminescent pearls, the smallest of which was the size of her fist. They were etched into the stone walls, which were covered in engravings of silver and gold. It was such a glorious sight that left her utterly stunned.

"Beautiful, aren't they?" The sultry voice spoke again. "I call them my trophies."

Adeline jumped and spun around. She finally saw who had led her into the cave and froze, the appearance of the most beautiful merwoman she had ever seen left her momentarily speechless. Most importantly, there was a mesmerizing quality to her which drew attention of others, a languid sexuality which would enchant anyone.

If Adeline was sexual innocence, this merwoman radiated sex to her very bone. Her hair was as black as the octopus ink, and long and silky. Her facial features would have gathered a second -- and even third -- look from anyone who passed by her. Her irises were extraordinarily bright and seemed to swirl like liquid silver. She had pouty red lips which reminded Adeline of her own kiss-swollen lips she saw in her reflection in the water.

The merwoman lay in a large clam, her sleek purple tail contrasted brightly against the dark grey shell. Her tail seemed to be able to catch the light at any moment, her scales sparkling like the surface of the water during the sunset. Her small waist begged for someone to wrap their hands around it. When she looked at Adeline, Adeline felt as though every nook and cranny within her was exposed.

"Who are you?" Adeline asked cautiously.

The merwoman's lips curved into a sultry smile. "Can't you guess? They call me the sea witch."

Adeline's heart leapt. "Y-you can grant wishes?"

The sea witch's grin broadened. "Those who asked that usually want something. I grant wishes and I exact a price for the wish I grant." Another flick of her tail. "Do you want something?"

"What price?" After her captivity, Adeline had learned to be more careful.

The sea witch's deep silvery eyes glowed. "Well, that depends on the wish."

Adeline had nothing. There was probably nothing which she could pay the sea witch with. Her face fell in disappointment.

"Oh. Don't be sad. I won't ask for a price you aren't able to give. Bad business, you know." Her laughter rang through the cavern. She beckoned Adeline forward until Adeline was within touching distance. "Come. Why don't you tell me what you want? I can give you anything your heart desires."

The sea witch's words echoed in Adeline's mind. The words left her mouth before she could stop them.

"I want legs."

There was no surprise on the sea witch's face, as though she had known what Adeline wanted all along.

"I can make you human, change your tail into legs. Are you sure that's what you want?"

Adeline nodded. She wanted to get out of the water, out of the ocean where her life was all misery. She could start anew, make new friends instead of being ostracized. She wanted to be free to climb and jump and walk.

It seemed far too easy to be true, but Adeline didn't think much about it. She was absorbed by the prospect of all the things she would be able to do once she had legs.

"I'm sure."

"Very well."

The sea witch reached out and cupped Adeline's face with both her hands, then lowered her head and kissed her. Shocked, Adeline tried to draw back, to move away but the sea witch was stronger than she expected. She was forced to remain immobile as the sea witch sucked on her lip and slipped her tongue into her mouth. The metallic taste of blood filled her mouth and Adeline swallowed it hastily.

The sea witch let her go finally, smiling at her. "You taste sweet, little one. I think I'll enjoy you very much."

She grinned slyly at the confused look on Adeline's face. There was nothing which delight her more than making innocents respond to her, forcing them into the abyss of lust and watching them jump off the edge. She wouldn't be the first one she spoiled, and she wouldn't be the last one either.

Before Adeline could reply, a prickly sensation rose in her tail. It felt much worse very swiftly. Adeline writhed and whimpered as she curled up as tightly as she could. Her lower body was engulfed in pain, as though someone was scraping off her scales with the rough surface of the rock. A splitting sensation in her tail had her arching her back, her mouth opened in a voiceless scream.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12