Mermaid's Lure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this what the others went through when they transform? She had spied on a few transformations before but they didn't look as though they were in any distress.

In a final wave of agony, her tail retreated into a pair of legs. Adeline sank down to the floor of the cave, her body trembling. She stared down at her new legs blankly. They were foreign to her, as though someone had taken an alien limb and attached it to her body. She tried to move them but found herself unable to control them. Furthermore, they were heavy and not as limber as her tail. Her legs couldn't stay together and seemed to have a mind of their own.

Adeline had already noted that her legs weren't the same as the merman. Her legs were shorter and less muscular. She reached out a hand to touch her new body, scarcely able to believe it as she traced along her legs to the center of her body. She frowned slightly at the slightly parted flesh, not understanding the function of the new part.

"I-is this it?" Adeline asked in disbelief. Was it that easy? She had gotten what she could only dreamt about so easily?

"What else are you expecting? A guppy?" The sea witch laughed at her own wit. "You'll need to learn to get used to it, learn to walk, of course. Then you'll be like any other human. I've made it possible for you to breathe underwater for the time being, but that spell will disappear the moment you step on land."

Adeline tried to stand up but her legs were weak and the water made everything difficult. It was tough to get her new limbs to cooperate.

The sea witch entertained herself by watching her clumsy attempts for a while.

"Now that I've given what you want, let's talk about my price." The sea witch reminded her.

Adeline missed a step when she spoke and sank slowly to the floor again, the water buoyant and breaking her fall. She remained there this time, looking up at her with eyes shining with gratitude. "What do you want?"

"Once a month, Adeline, when the moon is at its roundest, you will come to me."

Adeline didn't understand. She thought the price would be something else. "But I'm not returning to the sea."

"You will." The sea witch said to her. "If you didn't follow my rules of transaction, you will find each step you take on land as agonizing as what you experience just now." She smiled soothingly when Adeline turned pale. "Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen to you. Why would I hurt a pretty little thing like you?"

With a single tug, the sea witch pulled Adeline into the clam. It was large enough for both of them, the flesh of the clam soft and slippery beneath her. Adeline had never lain in anything so luxurious. Not that she was able to appreciate the comfort. The sea witch was looking at her in a way that Adeline had seen before on her captor's face, bewildering her to see it on a merwoman's face. The sea witch was so close to her that she could count each of her eyelash. Any thought of shying away was dismissed because Adeline didn't want to risk angering the sea witch and risk having her new legs taken away.

Her mouth dry, she said, "What are you doing?"

Instead of answering her, the sea witch touched her waist. "Do you know why merpeople transform into legs?"

Adeline nodded stiffly. "Yes. To reproduce."

The sea witch shook her head. "No. No that. We do it for pleasure." Her words were a whisper against her face. The sea witch licked her lower lip slowly, delighting in the flare of anxiety in her prey.

Adeline froze. She felt a sudden urge to crawl away, which was probably all she could manage with her new legs.

"I can't possibly let you wander onto land without showing you what else you could do. You see, beside legs, we have something else." She cupped Adeline between her legs, slid her long fingers between the folds. Adeline's mouth fell open. She instinctively tried to shift away from those intrusive hands. It felt odd to be touched there, almost as odd as when the merman fondled her breasts.

"Tsk tsk. Don't push me away. I can teach you how to feel pleasure with this new part of yours." The sea witch sang.

"No, please. I don't want to learn-" Adeline began to struggle.

"Naughty girl. You don't want to learn but I want to teach you anyway." The sea witch sang. She leaned out of the shell, grabbed a rope of twisted seaweed and wrapped it around her wrists, tying Adeline's hands behind her back. "You look beautiful, like a delicacy to be savored. I'm going to show you things you've never experienced and you're going to fall in love with it."

"Please. I don't like this. I don't want to do this anymore." Adeline whispered when the sea witch's hand slipped between her legs. Her plea was ignored.

She felt fingers touching her, spreading her apart and probing at her. A tension grew in her stomach as fluttery sensation rose within her. She recognized it, realized what it would lead to. The sea witch was touching a place in her which aroused her.

"Look, little one. Do you know what I'm touching?" The sea witch whispered to her as she pinched her flesh and pulled them apart. Adeline couldn't look away, mesmerized by what she was doing to her and the things she was making her feel. "This is your pussy, and I'm opening you up. For pleasure." The sea witch smiled appreciatively and tugged at her lips until she groaned. "This is your pussy lips. There's the bigger ones and the smaller ones. Like petals to a flower. They guard something precious, a treasure within."

It hurt. Adeline was about to tell her not to pull at them anymore when the sea witch let go.

"There's this place in you that makes the mermen go wild. You must have seen it. Their cocks. Your lover must have shown you his. This is the place where they want to put their cocks in," The sea witch continued, as though she was really giving her a lesson. Adeline felt something pushing against her, as though trying to get in. She moved her body, though she wasn't sure if she was trying to escape or move closer. Either way, when the tip of the sea witch's finger slipped inside her, Adeline let out a shudder, an orgasm washing over her. Her reaction made the sea witch chuckle.

"Does that feel good? Just the tip of my finger? Or do you love it more when it goes deeper? How about a few more fingers?" The finger inside her pushed deeper. Adeline whimpered, her pussy clasping at the slender digit as it pushed apart her sensitive tissues. It didn't go far until it reached a thin layer of hymen. She gasped whenever the sea witch probed it. "Know what this is? Your virginity. I'm not going to take it. I've got grand plans for it." The sly look on her face made Adeline nervous. "I'll be careful. You'll be glad I'm saving it."

Adeline didn't like the way she was talking about her body and making decisions for her as though she owned her. She was grateful for her legs but she didn't like what the sea witch was doing to her. "Please stop touching me." She said again.

"Why? I'm making you feel good, aren't I? I'm teaching you things you don't know before. You never know when these will come in useful." The sea witch leaned down and, with her tongue, traced her lips before pushing them apart to get at the sweetness within. "You want what I'm doing to you, or else why would you enjoy it so much? Deep down, you know you like this."

The sea witch moved her finger slowly out of her. Adeline thought she was finally done with humiliating her. She was mistaken, of course. The finger slipped back in her and out again. Each time, her pussy tried and clasped at the digits, her inner muscles clenching in futile. The heat in her was rising again. She wanted more. She wanted something... larger, faster.

As though the sea witch knew what she was thinking, another finger pushed at her entrance, pushing her wider apart. The stretch felt so good Adeline climaxed again, squeezing down on the two fingers within her. Her face was red and her shoulders ached from having her wrists tied behind her. Her legs were spread far apart and the sea witch was between them, her lovely face illuminated with enjoyment. Adeline felt vulnerable. Her protests were knocked right out of her. She knew the sea witch would do as she pleased despite her pleas.

"Good, little one. Do you know how beautiful you look when you climax? I'm sure many males would be eager to catch such a sight." The sea witch cooed to her. "Why don't you do it again?"

The sea witch reached up with one hand and tore apart the seaweed covering her breasts. Her pale globes of white flesh bounced out, as though eager to join in the fun. Adeline's nipples were already painfully stiff and eager to be touched. When the sea witch brushed her palm over them, they puckered up even more. The sea witch lowered her head and licked along the skin of her breast, then keeping her eyes on Adeline's, observing her reactions.

"You love this, don't you? With a body like yours, you're just begging to have someone touch you this way. You want hands running down your body, teasing you." She slipped her fingers as deep into Adeline where the hymen was, felt her muscles ripple on her fingers. "You want mouths to lick you, suck you, nibble you." She caught her breast with her lips and sucked on it, until Adeline arched her back and cried out in pleasure. "You want to be pleasured, to be taken. You enjoy being forced to feel this way, being forced to come. So why don't you do that for me, little one? Come for me."

Each action of the sea witch and each utterance of she said made the pleasure within her spiral out of control again. She felt lost, her body tossed and turned in a storm she wasn't in control. The sea witch was generating such pleasure in her, every movement she made aimed to seduce, every word she said an invasive rape of her senses. At the end of it, Adeline climaxed again.

"I think I've learned enough." Adeline said as soon as she caught her breath. "Please, let me go."

"Enough?" The sea witch raised a brow in mock surprise. "But I haven't taught you the best part yet. I have yet to teach you about the pearl."

"What? What-"

Adeline's hips rose off the clam bed when she felt something akin to electricity zap across her. The sea witch let loose a laugh when she saw her reaction. Adeline was more sensitive than she had expected. Once again, the sea witch brushed the pad of her thumb on the small nub hidden between folds of flesh, overwhelming her with way more sensation than she could bear. Adeline was struggling furiously this time, her body trying instinctively to get away from the source. But with her hands bound and her legs wide apart, she was as helpless as a fish out of water. Or a human in the ocean.

"This is where you are most sensitive." The sea witch said as she continued her mockery of a lesson. "Look at it. Doesn't it look like a pearl hidden within the clam? You can move this skin up and expose it. Like this. This small little pearl will give you more pleasure than you can experience. You just have to touch it like this."

The sea witch began with light brushes than slowly building it up to firm rubbing. The heat within her grew and grew until she climaxed again. Fingers slipped into her once more, and her pearl was polished, forcing another climax from her. The sea witch chuckled, her once beautiful laugh now made Adeline shiver. She was terrified that the sea witch wouldn't stop and she would be forced from orgasm to orgasm.

"I think, little one," The sea witch said finally after Adeline orgasmed for the fifth time. "You'll do very well on land."


12