Mermaid's Lure Ch. 03

Story Info
Adeline found herself on a ship with 8 horny crewmates.
6.2k words
4.23
12.9k
9

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Author's Note: Slight changes have been made to this chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adeline broke through the surface of the sea only to be assailed by another tumultuous wave, each one rising high above her before crashing down hard and dragging her into the ocean. Her new legs were useless, more burden than useful, dangling below her like deadweight. She didn't remember how she left the sea witch, only the torturous pleasure coursing through her body, surging higher and higher until her world shattered into a million pieces. The next thing she knew, she was drifting near the surface of the ocean, the sonorous clap of thunder shocking her into consciousness.

That was when she realized she was in the middle of a thunderstorm, stuck in the ocean. She had no idea where land was, didn't know which direction she should head towards. She tried swimming down into the ocean but her new legs weren't helpful at all. At least, she thought as another huge wave pulled her under again, there was no chance of her drowning. The sea witch had warned her that she wouldn't be able to breathe underwater again once she stepped on land.

When she resurfaced again, sheets of heavy rain hammered down into the ocean, pelting her tender skin. She had never experienced a storm this big, with frequent flashes of lightning splintering through the black clouds, lighting up the skies for an instant, followed closely by booming thunder that seemingly reverberated within her bones.

It was chaos. It was anarchy.

And then, a large fishing boat appeared in her line of sight, dancing perilously amidst the angry waves, sailing towards her. When lightning lit up the waters again, one of the fishermen spotted her in the water, alerting the others. One of them jumped into the waters, a rope knotted around his waist so that his crewmates would be able to pull him back onboard again.

Adeline, spinning helplessly amidst the waves, did not see him until she felt an arm around her waist. Frightened, thinking she was being attacked, she kicked out instinctively.

"Hell's fire, woman! Stop moving and let me get this rope around you-" His voice trailed away when the lightning struck across the skies. The waters lit up suddenly, crystal clear. His eyes went huge, staring down at the woman in his embrace. She had the most beautiful face he had ever put his eyes on, a face which would rival that of the queen who launched a thousand ships.

But the most critical fact, the one which made him feel like his body was burning up even in freezing rain, was that her naked body was pressing up against his. A million questions dashed through his mind, but he dismissed them instantly. Now wasn't the time for questions. He had to bring them up on the ship before both of them drowned in the storm. Still, he couldn't help but brushed his arm across her pillowy breasts as his fingers quickly worked to secure her to him. He waved to his crewmates to hoist them up, not taking his eyes off her as they were lifted from the ocean. His wet clothes were clinging to his skin and he could feel each inch of her body. He couldn't resist pinching her nipple, watched in amusement as she jerked away from him.

"Don't like this?" He spoke in her ear. "Just wait until you get onboard. You'll have more than just me to deal with."

He grabbed her flailing arms when she struggled, held them behind her back so she wouldn't made it difficult for the others to pull them up. The complaint and fear in her eyes crystal clear. But he ignored it, his gaze dropping to her lips. They would look beautiful around his cock. One of his hands moved to her ass, cupping the sweet flesh and squeezing it a few times. He wanted to slide his cock into her, briefly wondered if that would threaten their rescue. Instead, he held her tightly against him, ground his hardening erection against her, her wriggling only made it stiffer.

"How does this feel? There's seven more on the ship. You'll definitely get more than what you could possibly want." He thrust up against her. "But then you like this, don't you? Why else would you be naked in the ocean?"

It took forever, but eventually, they were lying on the deck of the fishing ship. A miracle happened then. The dark clouds split open in the sky, revealing the hidden sun, its rays shining down on the ocean. The sea calmed, the rain stopped. The storm was finally over.

No one was interested in the glorious sight around them. The ship's crew had gathered around them, starstruck by her presence. Adeline drew herself up. Her experiences had taught her to be cautious of strangers.

"Blimey, this is the first time we ever fish up a lady." One of the men said, stroking the stubble on his face. There was no mistaking the excitement in his voice.

It was the same for the others. The fishing ship had a crew of eight, including the captain. They had been at sea for a week, too long for healthy hot-blooded men to go without women. They would have managed without, but the sight of a beautiful naked woman on their deck was like dropping a candy on the ground and expecting it not to attract ants. Adeline's presence was akin to a drop of water in hot oil.

Adeline wanted to wrap her arms around herself and hide her body from the men. The sea breeze blowing against her wet skin made her shudder. Goosebumps erupted along her forearms. Her nipples puckered up into hard nubs. She tugged at the rope which secured her to her rescuer, signaled for him to release her.

"I don't think she likes you, Hale. Must be that red hair of yours." One of the younger men, Chad, said gleefully, especially when Adeline turned her head towards him. "Why don't you untie her and send her my way?"

His words drew chuckles from the others.

"Better my red hair than your ugly mug, Alfred." Hale shot back. He grabbed Adeline's chin, made her look at him. "I just risk my life to save yours. How are you going to thank me?"

Adeline saw his mouth moving, heard his rough voice but she couldn't understand it. The humans, it seemed, spoke a different language to the merpeople. Her brows furrowed on her perfect face. This would be a problem.

"Don't hog all the credit. All of us have a hand in fishing her up. I say she thank all of us." Graham, a man with a long white scar on his face, pointed out.

"Why isn't she talking?" Another man asked. Clifford only had one arm but he always knew which waters had the most fish. "Is she dumb? Did the soak in the sea rot her mind?"

"Doesn't matter if she's dumb if her mouth can still suck cock." Chad pointed out.

"Dumb?" Hale muttered. He dug his fingers into the sides of her cheek. It was painful for her, and she yelped and struggled, her small fists coming up to beat against his chest. Her red lips parted, followed by a string of lyrical sounds that made absolutely no sense to the crew. Hale released her. "Not dumb. Just doesn't speak our words." he announced. "Not that it matters." She was a woman with all the round flesh and soft skin that would suit a crew of pussy-hungry men.

"Cap'n's here!"

The shout had the men straightening, parting to allow a tall weathered-looking man in his late forties to join them. Gerald was a strict man who ran a tight ship. In a time where the seas were dangerous but lucrative, he had ensured none of his crew was ever lost to the sea. One such method was to make sure everyone followed his rules.

"Why is everyone standing around doing nothing?" Gerald barked out.

"We're not, cap'n." Wulfric, the shortest and skinniest of them all, clarified. "Hale found something in the water."

Hale took out a small dagger and cut through the rope tying him to the woman. He scrambled to his feet, hauled the woman up roughly. "This is her, cap'n."

Gerald's eyes landed on Adeline, his gaze penetrating as he took in all of her. Adeline's face was pale and she was trembling. Her blond hair lay limply around her shoulders, water running in rivulets to the deck. She was slender, easily half the size of any man on board, and when the wind blew, she trembled from the cold. Bedraggled as she appeared now, there was no denying she was extremely beautiful. The lack of clothes was certainly a surprise. However, the longer one sails on the seas, the more one knows not to refuse gifts from her.

"So, what's your name?"

Adeline knew this man of authority was speaking to her but she did not understand him at all. She opened her mouth, remembered they wouldn't understand either. Her feet hurt. The muscles of her new legs couldn't hold her up for a long time, new as they were. She decided she would be friendly, try to get on the good side of these men who had found her and perhaps would bring her back to land with them. She summoned a shy smile at the impassive man before him.

Too bad the smile had the opposite reaction. In the men's eyes, she was initiating advances. Testosterone on the deck rose ever higher.

Gerald couldn't help his physical reaction either. The bulge between his legs grew, pushing against his pants. He knew his men would want her too, want to plunge their cocks into her and pound the hell out of her. One week was a long time to go without bedding a woman.

He dragged his eyes away from her, turning to his crew. "Where're her clothes? Surely she didn't come up bare as the day she was born?"

His crew was eager to tell him what they knew.

"But, she did, cap'n. We all saw."

"She doesn't speak either."

"Can we keep her, cap'n? One more mouth wouldn't be any trouble."

"We can sell her off at the port when we leave."

"Why sell her off? She can stay on the ship and sail with us."

Gerald held up a hand to stop the chatter. He walked in a circle around the woman. He noted how unblemished her skin was, how soft it looked. It would bruise easily, and she would look even better with marks on her body. She was probably a high-born lady who knew nothing about hard work. Her breasts were decently sized and a good weight in a man's hands. Her nipples were stiff and pink and his fingers itched to pinch them. He had seen slaves in far off ports, their slender body pierced and ringed. Their masters would lead them around with leashes attached to the rings in their nipples; some of them even had ropes running between their legs. Gerald glanced down towards the apex of her legs, where the most precious part of her remained hidden behind golden curls. It only made it more enticing -- an open invitation to explore her secrets within.

He made up his mind. He wasn't ashamed to admit that part of it was because of the burgeoning cock in his pants.

"Very well. She can stay." He waited until the excited raucous died down. "There might be a high price for her if we sell her to the prince. That is, if she remains a virgin."

"If she isn't, can we fuck her?" Chad piped up quickly.

"What kind of virgin swims naked in the ocean?"

Chad grinned. "You think she fell off another ship while she was fucking someone?"

Hale glanced at Adeline. He had a feeling the others would be disappointed. "How are you going to find out, cap'n?"

Gerald raised a brow. "Why, is there any other way?" There was no mistaking the mirth in his voice.

Adeline jerked when he grabbed her arm, shocked by his rough treatment. She found herself dragged across the ship, towards the stern where large wooden barrels were tied together by thick ropes, the other men following them like hounds catching scent of a prey. The scents of fish and sea were particularly strong here, and it weren't until the captain pushed her down on top one of them that she realized these barrels were full of fishes. Distantly, she remembered it had been a long time since she last ate, but very quickly, that concern was pushed out of her mind. The rough hand on her back kept her from straightening up, the rim of the barrel hurting as it was pressed firmly against her. Her head and breasts hung down on the other side of the barrel, the lovely globes of her breasts swaying wantonly in full view of the men. The position meant that her ass was raised up high, her legs clumsily spreading apart, just enough to hint at the treasure between them.

Adeline couldn't see what was happening. Her long wet hair fell around her, kept her from seeing much. She heard the cheers and calls of the men, their loud laughter sending shivers up her spine. She disliked being in this position. She was beginning to think these men who rescued her weren't friendly at all, that they were as much preoccupied by her body as the merman and the sea witch.

And she would be correct. The men's eyes were glued to the curve of her ass, the shadow between her legs kept them transfixed, their tongues almost salivating to the sight as each one of them spotted a thick erection in their pants. They watched her writhe on the barrel, imagined her doing the same on top of them, their cocks inside her. They waited with bated breath for her legs to part further so they could take a better look at her pussy.

The captain, in his usual efficiency, got on with the task of checking her for evidence of virginity. First, though, he had to make sure she remained still. He didn't want to risk rapturing her hymen and lose possible profits from selling her to the prince. Judging by her continued struggles, she wasn't one to cooperate with them either. He smacked her ass in annoyance, her left cheek turning pink instantly. She cried out loud.

"Wilfric, get the ropes. There should be more than enough on board. Wexley, get over here and tie her down. You're good with knots. You know what to do." Gerald called out to two of his men. "Make sure she can't move an inch when she's tied up."

The two men got to work. Wulfric ran back with the ropes and handed them to Wexley, a large man with nifty fingers and the strength of three men, and came forward to help the captain hold Adeline still as he worked the ropes around her. And it was necessary, because Adeline began fighting furiously when the rope brushed against her skin, scratching at the men, her legs flailing behind her, shrieking as she tried to free herself.

"Hell's teeth. Stop standing around and hold her down." Gerald shouted at the rest of the crewmates.

They were more than willing to do so, rushing forward restrain her. It didn't take eight men to immobilize her, but it took all of them to position her the way they wanted her in. Her arms were bound together below her breasts, ensuring that her soft breasts were pushed up and available for access at any time. She wouldn't be able to move them as her wrists were secured to a metal ring on the deck. Ropes around her waist kept her from being able raise herself off the barrel, and her legs was tied separately, far enough apart that they could see her pussy now. It was the sweetest shade of pink, just like her nipples, begging for a man's touch.

Adeline wanted to sob as she was trussed up. There was no getting away now, not until they release her. She didn't think they would do that until they had enough of her, and the idea made her frighten. She could be stuck in this position for a long time. She regretted being rescued by them. She should have swum far away when she saw them and head for land instead.

Hands felt her all over, pinching her flesh, scratching her with jagged dirty nails, marking her skin with faint lines of red. One of the bolder men brushed a finger along the slit, reminding her of the way the sea witch had touched her. Would they do the same to her? Force pleasure on her and make her orgasm until she go wild? They even plaited her hair and tied it to the rope around her waist, making sure the rope was taut. If she moved her head, she would be tugging on her hair and hurting her scalp. When they were done, there was no way she could move at all. She stopped struggling, lying limply in her bonds, exhausted and defeated.

"There. She's quiet now." The captain told the others. "Step back. I'll check her virginity now."

Groans came from everyone but they obeyed. Graham, not before pinching her nipples and drawing a gasp from her.

"If she's a whore, then she probably wouldn't protest so much." One of them said,

"Maybe she has some misplaced modesty." Another suggested hopefully.

The men's eyes were drawn to her ass again, staring at the place which would provide relief -- or not -- in the days to come.

Gerald adjusted his own cock in his pants before he approached the girl. His palm slipped between the cheeks of her ass to the soft warmness between them. He could feel her tremble when his fingers touched her ass, the wrinkled hole clamping down tightly, refusing him entry. He tickled that opening, amused by the fearful noises she was making. At least he knew she was an anal virgin. That would certainly add to her price. Someone would take her in the ass, show her the pleasures which can be found in the back hole.

His fingers travelled lower, past her perineum to the slit that was her pussy. It was already wet, but whether it was from the sea or her own juices remained to be seen. He reached out with both hands and pinched her lips, slowly spreading her most private part. It was like the opening of a flower, the damp petals sticking together shyly until he came along and forced them apart. They could see all of her now, from her tiny hooded clit to the small opening where cocks would enter.

For once, the men were quiet, their minds centered only on one question: how do they get their cocks into that pussy? Gerald held her open with two fingers, his other hand reaching for her clit, a small round button that responded when his finger brushed lightly against it. The woman tensed up, muttered something they couldn't understand. There was no need to understand anyway, because her body was answering for her. The clit grew larger as he rubbed it, stiffening up to attention.

"She's certainly easily aroused." The captain announced to the crew.

"Make her come!"

"See if she's a virgin first!" Chad shouted out. "If she's not, I can make her come on my cock."

"Shut up. If anyone's going first, it's me." Hale bit out, his eyes red with arousal.

"The captain will go first." Wulfric pointed out quietly.

The men settled down again.

Gerald didn't pay attention to their quarrels. He was focused on the pussy he was touching, it felt like the softest of silk and it was growing damp very quickly. Yes, he thought, the prince would pay a lot if she was a virgin. Otherwise, his men could fuck the hell out of her. It didn't matter that she was straining in her bonds, or protesting in a language none of them could understand. Against the lust of the men, her wishes were negligible. In this time and age, women were property of men. Some of them were fortunate enough to be wedded. Others would be judged by how well they pleasured men. That was the way of the world.

This woman, mysterious as her origins might be, would be the latter.

Adeline couldn't believe what they were doing. First they tied her down, then their hands roamed all over her body, taking advantage of her. She was relieved when they backed away, but that relief didn't last. The captain returned, his hands running between her legs, touching her in a way which sent tingles through her. He opened her up the same way the sea witch had done. Her brand new flesh sensitive beneath his touch, his hand spreading the flames of arousal throughout her body. She might not want to feel it, but her body remembered it well enough for her. When he touched her clit, she arched her back as much as her bonds would allow. His hands continued its exquisite exploration of her pussy, the fingers gliding easily along the responsive flesh. She let out a hiss when she felt his fingers pushed up against her entrance, tensing up against it, resisting it instinctively. But the captain's will could not be denied. She felt herself opening up, the fingers entering her. His finger was much thicker than the slender fingers of the sea witch, rough with calluses from working on the ship, scratching her sensitive opening.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12