Mermaid's Lure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't go in too far, coming to a stop soon enough. But it was enough to make her feel stretched wide. He pushed something inside her, making her squeal in pain. It was then that Adeline remembered what the sea witch had said, something about leaving her virginity behind. She didn't know what that was, could only guess that it was important. Would these men take it?

As the finger moved and poked within her, withdrawing all the way out before sliding into her again, each entry coming easier, she suddenly realized she was producing the lubrication which allowed them to molest her. Her body was extending an invitation to them, welcoming their touch. She moaned, her face turning red.

"She's a virgin!" Gerald announced to the men as his finger pushed up carefully against the thin membrane which declared her innocence, felt her muscles clamping down nervously around his digit. "She'll be worth a good prize to the prince."

The other men groaned in disappointment.

"She sure doesn't look like one. Look how she's shaking her ass. The cap'n's finger must feel good."

"What kind of slutty virgin is she? She's practically shouting she wants a hard cock inside her."

A laugh. "How do you know she isn't saying just that? Maybe she wants us to fuck her."

The others chuckled but there was no denying she was worth much more to sell her at the markets. They would all be paid handsomely if the prince did purchase her. If not, there were numerous places that would gladly pay for a virgin. Hard coins would have to be cold comfort now that they couldn't touch her pussy.

Gerald was enjoying the silken sensation of her pussy as he dipped his finger in and out of her, her body easing the way by producing more wetness. Carefully, he stretched her small tight opening further by inserting a second finger, her body shuddering. Her pussy gripped his fingers when he drew them back, reluctant for them to leave. Gerald uttered a curse low beneath his breath. His cock was so hard he could have pounded nails with it. What would it feel like to drive his cock into that wet heat and have that tight pussy around him? Too bad the prince was the one who would have that honor.

Instead of wasting the opportunity to take the sweet girl, an idea lit up in his mind. A grin spread on his face. His fingers played with her tight channel, coated with the juices of her arousal. His thumb went straight to her clit, still swollen and throbbing, eager for more stimulation. He rubbed it firmly, felt her clench down tightly around his fingers. Once, twice. Her sweet mewls was the sweetest sound they had ever heard. The muscles in her legs strained, her ass tightening as her hot pussy wrapped around his digits snugly.

He wasn't going to give her relief. Not when there were eight hard cocks around her. He stroked her gently, until he saw all the signs of her impending orgasm: her toes curled, her back arched, the slight throbbing of her pussy as she strained towards climax. He stopped then, satisfied when he heard her distressed whimper.

Gerald looked up from the delicious sight of her pink wet pussy and at the lust-hungry men that made up his crew. His eyes fell on Hale.

"Come Hale. Do what I did just now. Keep her on the edge but don't let her come. We're going to train her for the prince, make her even more of a slut than she is now."

Hale was more than ready to get his hands on the girl. He was the one who had rescued her after all, had known just how good her body felt. He knew there was no way he could keep the girl all by himself on the ship but that didn't matter as long as he had a piece of her too. He wasn't going to decline the opportunity the captain offered.

He brushed his fingers against her pussy while the others watched him with eyes green with envy. She was so slippery between her legs that his fingers couldn't get a good grip on her pussy lips. He had to dig in with his nails on the swollen flesh. It hurt her, he knew, but didn't care. Being this close, he saw the way her pussy spit out even more juices when he pulled both sides of her lips apart, her small opening like a mouth eager to be fed.

"You're such a slut, aren't you?" He spoke to her pussy.

He inserted his finger into her, watched the way she swallowed it up, and ready for more. He felt the thin hymen that was a sign of her virginity, pushed up against it, felt her walls pulsating around him. He withdrew his finger quickly, knowing that he couldn't be trusted with it or he just might take her virginity on impulse. Instead, he focused on the red button at the top of her sex, drawing circles around it but never touching it, the juices she produced copious enough to ensure a slick glide over the sensitive tissues.

"Be careful." The captain warned. "It looks like she comes easily."

"Don't worry. I'll be careful." Hale said, finally rubbing the female organ the size of a green pea. She moaned, pushing back with her toes, wanting more. Such a slut she was. Even tied down, she was straining to get more. His lower lip curled into a cruel smile. She probably hoped to be rescued by them so she could be fucked by the whole crew. Why else would she be naked in the ocean? With that thought in mind, he flicked a finger against her clit in punishment.

The sudden sting on her clit made her yelp. He had just hit her, right between her legs! Adeline reared up, but of course, there was nowhere she could go. The second flick had her trying to clamp her thighs together, bringing about a third biting flick. The men snickered, said things she didn't understand. It felt worse than the sensual teasing of the sea witch, and the subsequent orgasm she had forced on her. No, these men were displaying the most private part of her, playing with her body like she was a toy, and hurting her. And yet, as the finger dipped down into her again, she realized that she was still wet, her wetness was a visible sign of her arousal. She was finding pleasure from this. Despite her protests, her body was responding to their touch, enjoying the way she was forcefully exposed before multiple men and having sensitive parts of her petted and touched.

There was no time for her to feel humiliated. The hands between her legs were drawing her attention again, the fingers delving into her and reaching up to brush her clit. They shifted slightly, tugging at the hood over the swollen nub which hid it away so that the shy protrusion was in full sight. She had no idea what they were doing until his fingers brushed against her again, her body tensing up instantly at how incredibly sensitive it was. He didn't let her get used to it, kept teasing her button, taking note of what got the most reaction out of her and attacking that part furiously. Adeline cried out, fought the onslaught of sensation coursing through her. Tears gathered in her eyes as she was pushed invariably towards another climax. And then --

Pain struck her clit again. Adeline screamed. "No! Please stop that!"

Her orgasm was interrupted again, replaced with confusion and pain. These men didn't understand what she was saying, or perhaps they understood but willfully ignored her. Fingers continued to abuse her clit until all remnants of pleasure gone and she was sobbing. Then the touching would gentle and pushed her up towards another climax.

The captain walked around to the front, his crotch conveniently at the right height where her head was held immobile. He said something to her and proceeded to undo his pants. His erection sprung out, large and long, jutting out from a nest of dark curls. She had seen this before. The merman had an appendage just like this when he transformed into human. His cock, he had called it. He had made her put it in her mouth until he spurted out his seed, made her swollen the salty musky liquid. Adeline tried to turn her head away when the captain walked towards her, his hardness staring her right in the face. It was so close she could feel the heat rising from it. Already, the head was weeping with precum, wanting to relief itself.

The captain shouted at her, the order in the tone of his voice. Even if she didn't understand the language, Adeline knew what he wanted her to do. But she refused. She hadn't forgotten that there were other men watching them. If she satisfy him, does it mean she would have to do it for the others as well? A shiver passed through her at that thought. She couldn't possibly deal with so many cocks!

But that decision was out of her hands. When she refused to open her mouth, he reached for the two fleshy orbs hanging over the side of the barrel, swaying each time she jerked and squirmed. He pinched one of the nipples, drew it upwards, her poor breasts elongating. She screamed, only to be slapped across her pussy, the pain shocking her into silence. The captain quickly noticed how quiet she was when Hale hit her, decided that would be the way to go. He let go of her breast and smacked it instead, the two globes bouncing under her. There was no way for her to avoid the pain either. The way she was tied up left all vulnerable parts of her exposed. Her breasts soon turned into twin balls of pain, the skin turning almost blood red.

Adeline thought she would be dealing with pain on either end of her but she was wrong. Hale decided he would make her respond to the pain as if it was pleasure, until her body wasn't able to tell the difference between the two, stroking her clit firmly as the cap'n abused her breasts. When the captain stopped to grab her breasts and tug on her nipples, he stopped too, choosing to deprive her of more stimulation on her clit. He drew out her wetness and rubbed it all over her pussy, until the tiny area was glistening under the sunlight. He almost wanted to taste it, but he didn't. One of the other guys could have the honor. It was more fun to be torturing her.

She gave in in the end and parted her beautiful lips to allow the captain's cock in. She couldn't stand their abuse anymore. She didn't think they could be so cruel, but they were. By now she had figured out that the men intended to drive her up to the edge of orgasm and only to deny her the final pleasure. It was something she had never experienced before. The merman and the sea witch were both eager to watch her orgasm over and over, enjoying how responsive her body was despite her mind's rejection. These men, however, were simply playing with her body without giving her the satisfaction. And they were willing to keep beating her if she didn't comply.

The captain groaned aloud when his cock slid into her mouth. It felt so good after being made to wait, and the view of her bound body squirming on top of the barrel was undeniably remarkable. Her mouth was the best height to thrust his cock into, which he did. Half of his cock entered her mouth without any problem, instantly surrounded by the soft wet warmth. He could feel her tongue against the underside of his cock wriggling around and the way she gagged when he pushed past her tonsils into her throat, her throat muscles clamping down on the head of his cock. He didn't care that she couldn't breathe, holding the full length of his cock in her mouth and enjoying the way her saliva pool in her mouth and the way her throat massaged his glans. Only when her face turned red and her struggles weakening once more, did he draw his cock out slowly until all that remained was his head, and then slowly pushed in again. It didn't take that long for him to spill his seed in her mouth, letting out a guttural noise of satisfaction.

Hale bent down and held her chin when he saw that she was going to spit out his seed. "Don't you dare do that. You swallow it like a good little girl, do you understand?"

Of course, Adeline couldn't understand a word he said, so he pinched her nipple while making sure she kept her mouth shut. It didn't take long for her to get the hint, the movements of her throat when she swallowed betraying another defeat for her.

He straightened and put his cock back in his pants, becoming once again the dignified captain of the ship.

"Line up boys. She sucks cock like a trained whore." The others let out hoots of delight. "You can use her mouth as much as you like, but make sure you're careful not to leave any marks on her body. It's ten leashes if you do," Gerald warned, his eyes narrowing as he looked at each of his men. "In the meantime, you saw what Hale and I did. Keep her on the edge but don't let her come. By the time we reach the royal seaport in a week, we should have one horny girl on our hands. The prince will be paying a hefty price for her then." He grinned. "Until then, make sure you still do your tasks while you indulge in the festivities."

Adeline heard the men's cheers, wishing she had water to wash the taste of seed in her mouth. It took her a moment before she realized that the hands were gone from her. She turned her head, saw the others gathering once more around her. Another hard erection appeared in her view, fingers pushing into her pussy urgently, multiple hands running over her body. Hale was standing before her, one large hand wrapped around his cock, stroking it while looking down at her. There was no pity in his eyes as he took in the red splotchy cheeks and teary eyes. His hands, she thought absently, were wet with her juices, and he was using them to masturbate himself.

When Hale pushed his cock against her lips, her mouth spread to accept the cock. Someone was touching her between her legs in a way which made her moan around his cock. As the day turned to night, each of the men spilled their seed into her mouth multiple times, some of them even releasing on her body, leaving them to dry and turn crusty on her skin. They came and went, often busying around the ship before returning to her, but there would always be at least one man by her side. She couldn't remember how many times the men denied her orgasms, until she was all but fairly sure one single touch could set her off. Then, as though they knew it, all hands left her body.

12