Mermaid's Lure Ch. 05

Story Info
The mermaid enters the palace and meets the prince.
8.8k words
4.67
9.8k
5

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Author's Note:

The fifth chapter is here. Adeline will be renamed as Meri from other POVs but to herself, she will always be Adeline. Hope it's not too confusing :)

Happy Reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gilroy and the captain eventually came to an agreement on the sale of Adeline; the captain ecstatic when he got more coins than he had initially expected and Gilroy not minding paying the extra. Good slaves were worth more and Adeline would be a special one for the prince. The royals would even feel insulted if he had paid cheaply. Emil got his cut from the sale, and he happily led Doctor Isen down to the slave stables where the doctor could have his pick of slaves, feeling generous for once. The captain left too, after one last look at the woman.

"Come on. Get moving." He signaled to the guards, who went to release the woman from her chair. "I want to return to the palace as soon as possible. There's plenty of things that needs to be done before the prince's First Night."

Traditionally, it took longer than that to prepare for the First Night. But the prince's First Night had been continuously delayed for two years that the king had decreed that the First Night be arranged as soon as an appropriate slave was found.

The two guards nodded, pulling her to her feet. One of them, Royle, a mousey-haired young guard, took out a pair of gold manacles from his belt and secured her wrists and legs. He slung her over his shoulders like a sack of potatoes, walking out after the others. Adeline yelped in shock at her position, earning her a smack on her ass. She was still naked, and her bare ass incredibly close to his face. He thought he could feel the heat emanating from her sex. It would be so easy to turn his head slightly and kiss her soft skin. She smelled good too, the musk of a horny woman. Royle looked at Gilroy and the other guard walking ahead of him and slowed down. His fingers moved up her thighs to the curve of her ass. It didn't take any effort to find her pussy; she had left a trail of wetness -- all he had to do was follow it. His fingers slipped on slick flesh, her labia enveloping his digits in wet heat. She moaned, which encouraged his ministrations. He had worked under Gilroy for two years, but this was the first he had ever seen someone like her -- a perfect slut, born for bed play.

"Horny little slut, aren't you? Bet you don't even want to wait for the prince to fuck you," he told her, keeping his voice low so Gilroy and the other guard wouldn't overhear. As for the trainers and guards in this building, they had seen worse than the mere fondling of a slave. The knowledge emboldened him. He felt around her pussy, locating her clit and her virgin entrance. He carefully inserting the tip of a finger into her and strummed his middle finger on the clit which he exposed from the little pocket of skin. "Does this feel good? I saw the way you acted just now." He teased her clit into erection once more, holding her thighs tightly against him with his other arm so she wouldn't fall off. "Responsive little slut."

Royle hard cock was pushing against his uniform, the rigid length eager to replace his fingers. She would be a hell of a fuck, he thought, especially with how her pussy clasped greedily around his digit. He played with her clit, wanted to make her come. And then he would fuck her, he thought. If he couldn't take her pussy, then he could make good use of her ass and mouth. His hard on within his pants needed relieving.

Adeline let out a keening cry as she got close to an orgasm. His touch felt way too good, and she desperately needed to climax. She writhed sensually against the guard, panting as she strained towards the peak. Just a little more... a little more...

"What are you doing?" Gilroy's voice thundered down the corridor.

Royle went still, staring at the furious face of Gilroy. He was so preoccupied with molesting her he hadn't realized he had stopped walking. He removed his guilty fingers from her, but her cry of protest betrayed what he had been doing. His fellow guard was shaking his head, knowing Royle was in trouble. Who wasn't tempted by this new slave? He had been too, but he wasn't foolish enough to put his neck and job on the line just to tumble a woman who was already deemed the prince's.

"You, put her down right now." Gilroy ordered Royle and turned to the other guard, "You take her." He waited until the exchange was made before returning to Royle. "You're off my service when we get back. I'll inform the palace steward. It's apparent I can't trust you around the slaves."

Royle wasn't happy. He liked his position right now. It allowed him to fuck whichever slaves he wanted as long as he stayed away from the sex slaves kept by the royal family. His eyes grew mutinous. "Don't deny you don't want her too! All of us want to fuck her."

Gilroy rolled his eyes. Of course, and that was precisely why he had paid a handsome amount. He didn't bother explaining to the foolish idiot, turning around to glare at the new slave. He had a feeling she might stir up a ruckus in the palace.

"Please. Clit. Pussy. Please. Please."

The string of words surprised the men. They looked at her and realized she had indeed talked. Then Gilroy laughed. "I suppose this was what the captain meant by her learning to beg."

Adeline stopped talking when she realized they were ignoring her. Or perhaps she wasn't being taught the correct words. She had to admit that the captain might just be making fun of her when he was teaching her those words.

She was carried out of the building on the shoulder of the older guard. The young guard trailed behind them, staring at her all the way, the anger and predatory lust still gripped him. She realized, of course, that she must have made too much noise just now. It was quite possible he would have made her come if she had remained silent.

Once more, she was placed inside a vehicle and brought to a new place. Adeline settled down on the floor of the carriage, drawing her knees up to her chest. She didn't know it offered the others a clear view of the slit at the apex of her legs. She stared at the bulges in these men's crotches and huddled closer to the side, averting her eyes. Fortunately, they left her alone, even the young guard. Her mind was clear from the tendrils of arousal now, and she was able to recall what happened since the sea witch granted her wish. She had legs; her dreams had come true. She had left the sea and was on land now, fulfilling another of her dreams. But none of her dreams featured being assaulted and abused by numerous men. And just why did their behavior grow on her? Was she becoming used to this? Had she come to like it? Her heartbeat echoed loudly in her chest as the vehicle travelled on the uneven stone road, bouncing slightly.

She was almost half asleep when she was lifted from the vehicle and carried down a long corridor which branched out to many walkways. This place was a far cry from the short stone buildings and red flat roofs she had seen outside. Here, the walls were white and gleamed under the sunlight. Pillars with ornate etchings stood proudly, boasting their rich history. Huge stained-glass windows and tall arches allowed the light to shine on the colorful patterned tiles of the floor. Plants grew dutifully within the allotment of space allowed to them -- tamed but nonetheless beautiful.

Adeline had never seen a place like this. She thought of the merKing's palace and wondered if it was as majestic. Few had ever visited where the merKing lived, and even fewer had seen the merKing. They said the merKing was the oldest sea being to ever exist, and that he had powers to disguise himself, allowing him to take on various identities. Some whispered that the merKing was the first of the merpeople, leaving land to consort with the humans and that was how the merpeople come to exist. There were songs about merKing and the palace he lived in, a white architecture deep in the ocean floor, illuminating the sea around it like a beacon. Adeline had been mesmerized by the stories about the merKing when she was young.

Gilroy stopped one of the slaves who bowed subserviently when they passed by. "Send word to the palace steward. Tell him I have the prince's sex slave. He'll know what to do."

The young boy bobbed his head and ran off immediately.

There was so much which needed to be done before tonight, but fortunately, they had everything at hand already. None of them would dare to delay it. Though the king had been adamant about delaying the wedding until the prince had his first night, it was also a worrisome fact that delaying the wedding plans might affect the alliance between the two kingdoms. Besides, all of them knew the prince was experienced in sex; he was merely labelled as an innocent without the ceremonial rituals of the First Night. And it would be an insult to Princess Cordelia if he entered the marriage inexperienced sexually.

It would have gone smoother if the prince hadn't rejected three other candidates he had been presented with. That was why Gilroy had been so troubled. But with this new girl, he was certain the prince wouldn't turn her away.

Gilroy and the guard stopped at a large spacious room and set the girl down on her feet. A huge rectangular pool dominated the room, filled by water sprouts from the walls and ceiling. There were steps on two edges of the pool and a ledge on the other two sides where bathers could sit on. Besides the pool, there were lounges against the wall and numerous gilded gold mirrors. Shelves of toiletries were also here for the convenience of the bathers.

He scanned the occupants of the room. This place was for the sex slaves of the prince. Each of the royal family had a room like this for their slaves, though currently only the King and Queen filled theirs appropriately. The prince had allowed the use of the bath to anyone he bedded. Perhaps that would change once he began acquiring sex slaves. He knew there were a few slaves in here who would do anything to be designated the prince's sex slave.

It didn't take long for the women to notice him. The laughter in the room faded. No longer engrossed in their water sports, they left the pool, kneeling down before him while eyeing the naked woman they had brought, curiosity blatant in their eyes. Gilroy surveyed the nubile bodies, clothed in thin muslin wet from bath which allowed him to see their virtues. Those who weren't in the pool wore light colored pants with slits high up their thighs and breasts wrapped with a scarf, their bellies and shoulders exposed. They were all beautiful, which was why the prince had chosen to bed them. Yet. the more Gilroy's eyes roved over them, the more pleased he was with his new purchase.

"This is the prince's sex slave. Her name, from now on, is Meri. You will prepare her for the prince's First Night which will take place tonight. Clean her, wash her, dress her accordingly. Shave her too. That'll make her more sensitive, though I could argue she couldn't be any more responsive than she is already." Gilroy snickered as he glanced at Adeline.

He turned back to the other women, and spoke sternly. "All of you will serve her just as you serve the prince. None of you belong to the prince yet and I will not have you disrespect the hierarchy here simply because you think you're better than her." His warning made a few stiffened. A sex slave was required to be a virgin and none of these women were. Without the title of sex slave, they would not enjoy the protection of the prince and could be sold at any time at the discretion of Gilroy. In the past, there were a few incidents where a slave would poison a pleasure slave in the hope of replacing him or her, but the King had made it adamantly clear the rules were to be enforced. The slaves the prince bedded could only hope for his clemency in not sending them away once they left his bed.

"I know what all of you get up to when you're left alone." Gilroy glanced at a few women who hunched their shoulders under his scrutiny. "You can play with her but don't let her come. I'll whip anyone who disobeys and send them to the stocks."

The women murmured and bowed their heads, intimidated by the severity of his tone. Gilroy pushed Meri forward into the embrace of the women, who got to their feet and began their task, bringing her to the large pool. He stood for a while, watching to make sure everything went well before leaving them to it, taking the guard with him.

Adeline wasn't so afraid of these women as she had been of the men. She was led to the pool, the warm water surprising her, but not so much as to the lack of salt in the water. None of these women seemed to find it odd, so Adeline relaxed into it. They used square linens and soft brushes to wash her gently, a far cry from the rough treatment she was used to from the captain. These women were all beautiful and smelled incredibly good. They crowded around her eagerly, wanting to please and very inquisitive.

"So, who're you? Where did they find you?" One of the women asked her as she washed her fingers. She had large breasts which jiggled with each movement and an easygoing smile. Her name was Marie.

Adeline thought they were talking to each other and didn't reply. It took a while to understand they were all talking to her, plying her with questions. She shook her head morosely. Were these women trying to make friends with her?

"Can't talk?" Another woman asked. Lanie had bright blue eyes and short hair. Of all the women, Lanie would be the most beautiful, but she was the kindest. She was born in a poor family and sold into slavery. Thankfully, she was able to enter the palace and gained favor with the prince. She wasn't upset she couldn't be the prince's first pleasure slave. Her poor birth meant she felt incredibly honored just to be able to serve the royal family. "Poor dear." There were a few mute slaves in the palace, and they were always bullied by the others.

"You pity her, Lanie?" A third woman interrupted sharply. Unlike the other women, she did not join them in the pool. Instead, she lounged on the tiled edge and glared bitterly at the newcomer. "There's no need to pity her. Look at her. She looks like the perfect whore." She leaned over, the crowd parting slightly, and grabbed one of the rosy nipples which was just visible beneath the surface of the water. Decadent and inviting like a red cherry on cream. She scowled, digging her long fingernails cruelling into her nipples. The girl shrieked, struggling to get away, incidentally pulling at her poor nipple. "How does that feel, slut?"

"Kara!" Marie said. "Did you hear what Gilroy said? Do you want to be whipped?"

Kara rolled her eyes at the threat. She twisted the abused nipple sideways. "He was talking about making her come. Unless this little slut comes when I'm pinching her like this, Gilroy won't lay a hand on me." She reached over with the other hand for the neglected breast. Tears gathered in Meri's eyes. Kara's lips curled into a smile. See. Who said she had to serve her? Meri might look pretty but she'll listen to her like all the other women in here. "How does this feel? Does this arouse you? Are you a pain slut?"

None of the other women dared to incur the wrath of Kara, not even Marie or Lanie. Kara had been bossing them around since she went to the prince's bed a year ago. In that time, the prince was so enamored with her charms that there was no new admittance into the bath. They knew she was the prince's favorite for the prince had rejected two sex slaves meant for his First Night because of Kara. In the event the prince turned Meri away too, they thought it best not to take sides.

Kara wasn't as confident as she looked. She had a sick feeling in her stomach when she saw Meri. She was definitely a threat -- a woman would recognize another. Meri would take away the prince's attention from her. Kara was ambitious. She wanted to marry the prince. It wasn't very likely, but there was a tiny chance. Her mother had been the previous king's sex slave, one of the last few to be procured. The old king was nearly sixty-year-old then, far too old for a young slave. But Kara's mother settled into her role quickly and gained the old king's affections. The old king's queen was long dead and Kara's mother managed to charm the old king into raising her status significantly with her proficiency in bed. In that last two years, she was the most important woman in the kingdom.

Until the old king died and everything was ruined.

Kara's mother intended to have a child with the old king to inherit the throne, even though sex slaves weren't allowed to have children. When the old king died before her plans came to fruition and the throne was passed over to his nephew, the current king. Kara's mother was exiled from the capital for her insubordination and disregard for the law. Kara's mother went on to seduce an old lord in the country who agreed to keep her as a mistress. As fate would have it, she found herself pregnant with the old lord's child very quickly.

Growing up with her mother's tales of the palace and its luxuries, Kara intended to follow in her mother's footsteps and go further. However, these could all come to ruin if the prince was no longer interested in her. Annoyance surged through her. She grabbed a fistful of her thick luscious hair and pushed her into the water. Gasps exploded around them. Meri struggled furiously to free herself as her lungs began running out of air, the water churning furiously around her. But Kara was much stronger than her. She held her down firmly, enjoying the power she had over the new sex slave. She could kill her if she wanted, Kara thought, enjoying the power she had now. When Meri's struggles finally weakened, she deigned to let her up.

Meri's face was pale, her lush lips parted as she took in big gulps of air. Her wet hair lay flat against her skin. Her chest rose and fell, pushing her breasts out prominently each time. Her nipples were red and swollen, but they were hard. Her eyes were red-rimmed, and when she stared at Kara with large wet eyes, she felt her stomach flutter. Kara released her as though she suddenly burnt her, jealousy a trapped beast inside her that made her want to lash out at the woman before her. Her heart was racing. This woman -- this new sex slave -- was everything she feared. In that moment, she wanted to fuck her. She wanted to make her cry and hear all the noises she could make. To play with her soft flesh and see how much Meri could take, how much Kara could push.

Kara stumbled back, reeling. If Meri could make her -- someone who hated her -- feel this way, just how much power would she have over others? Kara went quiet, walking away to sit on one of the lounges, contemplative.

The other women gathered around Meri again. They didn't dare approach just now, but now that Kara had left, they came forward. A few of them were bewildered by Kara's sudden change in behavior. Her temper wasn't usually easy to soothe.

"Don't mind her," they told her, "Let us take care of you."

Gentle feminine hands washed each inch of her body. Their hands were smooth, glided along her skin. Someone gathered up her hair, massaging her scalp as she worked up a bubbly lather. They used small pitchers to pour water over her hair to wash it clean, checking all nook and cranny of her body. They were careful to avoid touching her between her legs which Adeline was content, for once not teased by others again. Her breasts were still throbbing painfully from when the dark-haired girl with angry eyes pinched and twisted them. For the first time in a long time, Adeline found herself relaxing. She might not have any notion as to her future, but if she was to spend all her days with these friendly women, it wouldn't be so bad. At least she wasn't lonely anymore.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers