Mermaid's Lure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the woman under him who looked at him with watery pleading eyes. Did she think he would let her off so easily? Even if she was a virgin, and she was his first sex slave, he had no intention of doing so. Especially not tonight. Not when his father had basically ordered him to bed her. Prince Andrew might not have turned her away when he saw her walk meekly into his bedroom behind Gilroy, a musical tingle with each step she took that captured his attention. His father's decree had marred the night, frankly. If she wasn't so beguiling, he wouldn't be as nice as he was now. As it was, his fingers found one of the clamps and begun the process of slowly releasing it from its trap.

Adeline let out a long whinny when she felt him grab one clamp. At first, she didn't know what he was doing, but a fire soon struck the tip of her breast. He was releasing the clamp from her nipple, but she didn't realize that it would hurt so much to free it from the crushing grip of the adornment. Her whole breast felt hot, as though she had been stung by a jellyfish. If she didn't know better, she would have thought numerous spikes from a spikefish was poking into her nipple, repeatedly. She brought her hands up to push him away, turning to her side and curling into a ball to protect herself.

It didn't work at all. The man was unbudgeable and her sudden movement ripped the rest of the clamp from her breast at once. She cried out. In her panic, her pain-infused mind screamed at her to get away. She rolled, in a hurry to get out of the bed and away from the man. She almost reached the other side of the bed when a male hand grabbed around her ankle and hauled her back.

Adeline lost her balance and collapsed face-down into the bed. The remaining clamp held stubbornly onto her plump flesh, eliciting more pain, while the cooling silk sheets doused some of the fire on her freed nipple. The very different sensations made her gasp. At the same time, her clit, swollen and peeking from under its hood, brushed across the bed. She yelled, scrambling to get onto her hands and knees, only to have her wind taken from under her for the second time. The bed sank down further as the man behind her moved to straddle her. He pulled on her plait, forcing her to raise her head and look at him. The irises of her eyes dilated. Her breathing slowed.

Prince Andrew's blood was pumping, his cock erected and rigid against his stomach. His veins sang in exhilaration as he held the woman down. Isn't it ironic, he thought, that nothing beats the thrill of a chase? She was afraid of him at first, so he had lulled her in with a false sense of security. After that, it was easy to do whatever he wanted with her. He had a good grip on her plait, ensuring that she had no choice but to remain where she was. He grounded his hard cock into her soft ass, which, just like her breasts, made him want to sink his fingers into it. They would provide a good bounce when he fucked her from the back. His teeth found her earlobe and bit down on it, comforting it with his tongue when it began to bleed, the metallic taste spurring his need to dominate. He bit and sucked all the way her throat until she began to cry. In the morning, her body would be covered with marks of tonight. They would brand her as his, just like those cuffs she was wearing.

His mouth went down lower to the curve of her ass. She smelled like hot and wet, a female in heat. He shifted so that he was between her legs, his large body forcing her thighs to spread wide. His hand delved into the apex of her thighs and found her drenched. His cock grew even stiffer. She liked the way she was being treated.

He liked the way he treated her as well.

Lust rushed through him. He flipped her onto her back and pinned her arms down with his knees. He gathered both her ankles and raised them up until her body was nearly folded in half. This position essentially rendered her helpless and elevated her pussy. He held her legs apart, ignoring the embarrassment on her pink face and her struggles to close her legs. He only cared about the wet flesh before his eyes, her lush petals unfolding like a flower to reveal its secrets, her nectar flowing freely.

A shudder rocked Adeline's body when he dipped his head and licked her molten core, pushing apart her folds. His tongue felt almost far too rough as it grazed her sex and headed upwards to her clitoris. Her sudden orgasm took her by surprise as the tension which had been building tightly inside her for almost a week was released abruptly. It felt so unexpected it was almost unsatisfying.

As though he knew just what she was thinking, he chuckled low in his throat and drew his tongue along her wet flesh again, this time searching for her sweet hole where men liked to tease. His tongue slipped into her again and again, sliding out each time before her pussy could grab it. Her juices were overflowing and she was panting. He bit her labia, the sharp stings only making her more sensitive. She could feel the cold night air on her fiery sex, hear the wet slurping noises as he ate her up. When he drew her clit into his mouth and sucked on it, she gasped and came again. The air around her felt thin.

Prince Andrew raised his head from her sweet pussy, licking his lips. She looked dazed, the two orgasms leaving her pliable. He released her and quickly removed his robe from him, throwing it carelessly on the floor. It was easy to tear the cloth from her body, leaving her bare to him. His cock was ready, wetness seeping from the small slit at the head in anticipation of the fucking that was to come. He pushed apart her thighs once more, positioning his cock at her entrance. The fear and arousal in her eyes had his blood rushing to his groin. He wanted to her. He grabbed her chin and made her look down between them where they would soon join. He wanted her to see him take her virginity.

"You'll never forget tonight, will you? I'll always be your first."

With a thrust of his hips, he drove his cock into her, sinking half his length into her snug wet pussy and ripping through the thin membrane that was evidence of her innocence. She cried out, the pain and the sudden stretching had her tightening down around him. She thrashed under him, not knowing her movements only made it more pleasurable for him. Her inner muscles rippled around him, and her wetness made it easy to push in more of his cock into her, filling her up. Her pussy was like a hungry mouth, refusing to let go of him, wanting more. And he gladly gave it. He slipped out of her until only his head remained, fucking her with it until her hips strained upwards in an unspoken demand for more. This time, he sank deep into her, didn't let up until he was balls deep in her and his glans kissing her cervix. She came again when he bottomed out, and he had to grit his teeth so he wouldn't spill his seed inside her.

Adeline felt faint. The cock inside her made her feel so full, touching all the pleasurable spots in her which she hadn't known before, making the teasing she experienced before now negligible. Was this why everyone was obsessed with sex, because they had known it felt so good? Each time his cock withdrew, she was left with a sense of emptiness, as though her pussy wanted to be constantly filled now that it had a taste of something inside her. When his cock returned, it hit this spot inside her which made her pussy clench around him each time, and went even deeper. She whined and moaned as he pounded her hard, didn't mind that they were both working up a sweat. He was driving her toward yet another climax, and this one was larger than before. She moved her hips in rhythm to his thrust, searching for the peak.

Hot wet liquid exploded inside her when he plunged his entire cock into her depths, grunting as he came. He reached down and yanked the other clamp from her nipple, made her scream and squeezed her pussy around his cock, milking his seed. His fingers found her responsive button, rubbed it harshly until she joined him in orgasm, squealing loudly. She clenched down so hard around him that he was expelled from her. Spurts of his seed were still being shot from his cock, creating a mess on her body and the sheets.

Prince Andrew wasn't satisfied. Not at all. He looked down at his cock. It was already hard and ready for round two.