Mermaid's Lure Ch. 06

Story Info
The sea witch appears in the palace.
8.1k words
4.56
7.3k
9

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
194 Followers

Prince Andrew looked down at his slave, his corners of his lips curving up. She looked thoroughly debauched, her eyes closed, her blonde hair spread out across the sheets, her body loose and her muscles limp. Ready for more of the same fucking he had just given her. He stroked his firm cock and squeezed her plump breast. She was so exhausted that she didn't even move. Her juices glistened on his cock and matted the short curls at the base. His seed dripped out of her once virgin entrance. He knelt between her legs, his face within inches of her pussy. He pinched one of her labia and pulled it apart to reveal the wet pink flesh within. She shifted slightly, her lashes fluttering. Prince Andrew ignored her, occupied by the sight of his seed seeping from her. With a finger, he pushed it back inside her. She moaned, her pussy gripping onto his digit lovingly.

"You like the feel of that, don't you?" he whispered, not expecting an answer. It had nothing to do with making her pregnant. It tapped into the part of him which enjoyed marking her soft skin and his bands on her body. "You'll like me to put more into you? Fill you up with more of my warm seed? Keep your womb nice and full?" He straightened, smeared his wet finger on her breast and replaced his cock back into her.

Adeline roused to find herself being rocked in her sleep, as though she was back on the ship again, riding the waves. Except her lower body felt full and she appeared to be bent into an odd position. It took her a minute to realize where she was and another to understand that the man was still having sex with her.

"No. No more." She pushed at him. "It hurts. I've had enough. Stop." She felt swollen between her legs and her cervix hurt where he kept thrusting his cock up against.

Although he couldn't understand her, it was easy enough to know what she meant. He gave her a particularly deep thrust into her. A warning, and because he simply liked the way she yelped, the pain making her pussy contracted around his cock. He did it again and again until she was sobbing.

"Don't you dare tell me what to do, little sex slave. You're here to serve me. You're here to be used by me." He punctuated each sentence with a stab into her wet slippery depths. Despite her tears and protests, she soon cried out in an orgasm, the ecstasy from his fucking overpowering her. "See. You like this. You like my cock. I'll make sure you'll always have something inside you from now on. Now, why don't you come for me again. Come around my cock like a good little slut. You're my slut. Mine." When her body reluctantly obliged him numerous times, he finally gave in and spilled his seed into her.

Adeline laid in that bed until the next morning. She was exhausted, but each time she began to drift off, he would reached down with a hand and torment her clit until she orgasmed for him. She didn't want to, but he had explored her body and knew all of her too well, enough to know just where to touch to get her to respond. Her belly protruded slightly from all the seed he poured into her. He didn't remove his cock when he came, keeping it in her so his seed wouldn't flow out. The sun rose in the sky outside the balcony, lighting up the room. Yet Prince Andrew showed no sign of stopping.

Prince Andrew was pleased he had the next few days off from his princely duties. He could spend the time in bed with his new sex slave, enjoying her sweet body. He was young enough that his cock recovered quickly, and it didn't go down when he came.

He clasped her tightly against his body and rolled them around so that he was lying on the bottom and she on top. The surprise flashing across her face told him she had never experienced this position. Nothing made a man puff up in masculine pride than to school his woman in bed play. He jerked his cock inside her, felt her jump when it hit a sensitive spot inside her.

"You're not going anywhere." He told her, holding onto her hips. "Why don't you fuck yourself on my cock?" He flexed his cock and she wriggled her hips. "Move your hips. There's another batch of seed in me for you."

Adeline wasn't comfortable on top of the man. The cock in her felt much bigger and longer than before, especially when he jerked upwards towards her. She wanted to get off, but the look in his eyes and his hands brought her back down the length of his cock. The previous seed he had spilled inside her sloshed around in her stomach. Some of it began to leak out of her as she slowly learned how to ride his cock. This position allowed the cock deeper into her. He watched her with heavy-lidded eyes as her motions lost the initial awkwardness and she began to find her own rhythm. His hands moved from her hips to between her legs. Gently, he peeled the hood back from her clit and circled the stiff engorged nub with a finger until she shuddered into another orgasm.

Prince Andrew flipped them around when she fell forward onto his chest. He gave her a few swift strokes and came inside her. Removing himself from her gently, his eyes narrowed when his seed began flowing from her, mixed with her own juices into a sloppy mess. He wasn't happy with that. Glancing around his room, his eyes finally landed on an object which would suit his purpose.

He picked up the candlestand from the bedstand and pluck the candle from it. It was almost as long as his cock and thicker than his wrist. He left his bed and went to his study for his paper knife. It was easy to carve the candle into the shape he wanted: a round top and an enlarged base so she wouldn't be able to push it out. He cut out the wick and covered the top with smooth wax.

He returned to Meri with the handmade object. Her pussy was now soft and open after hours of fucking, and the wax wasn't too unyielding. His semen and her juices made a good lubrication. It took a bit of finessing before he could fit the whole wax dildo inside her. Her legs shifted restlessly as he worked the dildo inside her, whimpering as she turned and tossed, her fingers grasping on the bedsheets. He patted the mound of her sex when it disappeared inside her and finally left her to her sleep.

He'd have to send someone make dildos in various shapes and sizes to keep her nice and full when he wasn't using her. He hadn't needed those before, but that was because none of them had been as interesting as this new slave. He whistled a cheery tune as he headed to his private dining room. One hunger was satisfied, and now it was time to satisfy another.

=/=

The king lazed on the throne and stared sourly at the palace steward. "The prince hasn't come out of his rooms since his First Night?"

"Not in the last four days, your majesty. But he has been passing instructions to his servants. Maybe he simply wanted a break."

The king would have rolled his eyes, but he had told himself he would behave appropriately in the manner of a king when he was in the throne room. That did nothing for his mood. He had been feeling rather lackluster in the last few days and nothing, not even his favorite sex slave, was able to cheer him up. The imperial doctor had been to examine him, but as he suspected, there was nothing wrong with him. No, the only person who could lighten his mood was in the prince's rooms, possibly passed out in his son's bed. His mouth twisted as he thought of the young virile prince.

"What has he been telling the servants?"

"Nothing of importance."

The king narrowed his eyes. He didn't think his scheming son would think of unimportant things while he was mired in sexual ecstasy. He had seen the girl, after all, and knew the kind of charms she possessed. That his palace steward was being obtrusive made him incredibly suspicious.

"Tell me what exactly he said," the king thundered.

The palace steward bowed his head even lower. "He ordered at least ten sexual devices for his new sex slave in various material. Dildos," he clarified when the king raised his brow. "The prince appeared very pleased with Meri."

The king grunted. He would be too, if he had her. His cock hardened in his pants as he imagined spreading the girl's legs and stretching her pussy with an array of tools. She would still be tight and small, her sex able to swallow his cock better. Would she moan and come around them like they were his cock?

He was aroused, but his interest flagged at the thought of his own sex slaves. None of them would satisfy him now. The thought of his son enjoying himself irked him. He refused to admit it was jealousy though.

An idea lit up in his mind.

"Don't let the prince know that the envoys from North Haven will be here in three days' time." The king ordered imperiously.

"But wouldn't the envoys take offence when the prince doesn't receive them?" The palace steward asked.

"They wouldn't. The princess would be coming this time. She wouldn't let anything ruin the alliance between our two kingdoms." He had heard a lot about this princess, and knew she was strong-willed. It would be interesting to see what happened when the prince was pitted against her.

And while the prince had his hand full dealing with princess, he would be able to gain access to the girl.

=/=

Adeline walked into the large hall, her gait stiff. This was the first time the man allowed her out of his rooms since she had been given to him. In that time, she didn't see anyone else at all. Other than his wild domination in bed and his insatiable libido, he treated her kindly. He would let her sleep as long as she wanted, though her sleeping wouldn't stop him from fucking her when he wanted to anyway. He handfed her from the plates and they bathed together. He tried to teach her to talk, not only in bed, but everything else too. When he was busy in his study, he would tell her to slip under the desk and nurse on his cock, only letting her up when he was ready to leave the room. He taught her to take pleasure in his touch and praises, until she found herself leaning into his kind words. Oftentimes, she stared at his handsome face in a daze, her heart stuttering and an odd fragile emotion stirring inside her.

"Come, little Meri." Prince Andrew beckoned her further into the room. His name, he had told her, was Prince Andrew.

She had tried to tell him her name was Adeline, but he didn't seem to understand. That was when she realized she had been given a new name -- Meri, from the sea. He didn't always call her that either. Sometimes he called her Sex Slave.

"Prince Andrew," she whispered to him when she joined him, taking his hand. He had seen a friend and had gone ahead eagerly, leaving her shuffling slowly behind. At least he hadn't forgotten her. He wrapped an arm around her waist and tugged her close to his side.

"Prince Andrew? Is that a new form of address slaves use now?" Lord Eric asked in amusement. All of them were curious about the prince's sex slave. It was partly why they had arranged this party. All of them wanted to catch the first glimpse of the female. This party, for want of a better word, was a flamboyant display of sexuality. It was held once a month in the palace and wasn't as staid as the weekly balls held by the queen. It usually didn't take much for these parties to descend into orgies, which was often a mark the party was successful.

Prince Andrew tipped Meri's face with a finger, saw the trust in her eyes. His smile broadened. "She can do anything, as long as I'm the one giving her the instructions."

"This might be the first time I ever see you spoil a woman." Lord Eric commented wryly.

"Spoil?" Prince Andrew mused. "I think of it as training. She trusts me explicitly and would listen to my instructions, even if she's scared or reluctant. And that makes her interesting."

Lord Eric looked at the girl in question and found himself unable to retort the truth in his friend's words. Meri, the sex slave, was beautiful, but beauty was common in the upper reaches of society. Plump breasts, luscious figure, willing body; there were plenty of those available to young lords like them. The prince's sex slave wasn't wearing much. Her breasts were lightly bound in a cloth, but her cleavage was visible. She had a short wrap around her hips, just long enough to cover her ass. Her blond hair was done up in a bun, kept conveniently out of the way. She wore no shoes. On her wrists and ankles were the cuffs befitting of her status.

Still, he found himself drawn towards this one, and he knew he wasn't the only one. Heads had turned when she entered the room on the heels of the prince. He daresay that if she wasn't with the prince, some pompous randy lord might come and challenge for her hand. And the shy looks she gave Prince Andrew fanned the fire in his loins, even though he was only an observer. He thought he might have stumbled upon the reason for Prince Andrew's indulgence and favor. This might be the first time his friend was worshipped with such pure innocence that had nothing to do with power or his position.

"You might want to be careful. She seems the kind to fall in love." Lord Eric commented. He thought she could just see the beginning of puppy love blooming in the girl.

Prince Andrew chuckled, unworried. Love? "Does that matter? She can love me all she wants."

"That's true. Not like she can run away from you if she ever gets her heart broken right?"

Prince Andrew's face tensed for a second. "She's mine now, and she'll stay that way." His hand wrapped around her neck, as though he wanted to reassure himself of her presence.

That seemed to be an oddly touchy subject to the prince. Lord Eric changed the subject immediately. "Going to join in the play tonight?"

The prince glanced around the hall. Everyone was already split up into small groups, lazing on pillows and throws around short tables filled with flasks of wine and baskets of fruits. He had already caught a few eyes looking in their direction, mesmerized and beguiled by the charms of his sex slave. They were waiting for him to give the official signal for the opening of the party.

"Perhaps," Prince Andrew said. "If there's anything interesting. Come, Meri."

Prince Andrew left Lord Eric and headed to the center of the hall, taking his seat at the top seat of the room. There were no chairs here; everyone lounged on the floor. A servant walked over to him for instruction, and the prince nodded at him. The servant walked over to the large ornate bell at the back of the room and struck it. The deep chimes reverberated through the room. The party had begun.

When his attention returned to Meri, he realized she was still standing. He smiled, knowing just what was wrong. He took her hand.

"Sit down, Meri." He said assertively.

Adeline's knees trembled as she sank down slowly. When they left the room, he had made her slide a large marble cock inside her. It reached her cervix and kept the seed he had spilled into her that morning inside her body. It wasn't the first time this happened. He appeared to like keeping his semen inside her and using large objects to prevent them from dribbling out. He'd only take them out when he wanted sex. When they woke up from sleep, he would bring her into the bathroom, put her into the tub. He would then pull the dildo from her, pulling her lips apart and scooping out what was left of the seed inside her. He would flick her clit and make her come while opening her up with his fingers, pressing against her sensitive spots and chastising her each time she moved, even though he was responsible for her inevitable movements.

"Such a naughty girl you are, Meri. You just can't help but respond, can you? I can do whatever I want, and you'll still welcome me with a wet hot pussy." Prince Philip had said before thrusting his hips and sliding his cock back into her.

"Don't slouch. Sit up straight." Prince Andrew tapped her back when she didn't respond. Adeline straightened her back immediately, a sensual moan escaping from her hips as the marble cock pushed up harder against her cervix. His cock hardened at the sight of her face, flushed from the stimulation of constantly having something inside her. His arm snaked around her waist and shifted her between his legs. Now his hard cock was pressed against her back. He made her cross her legs, exposing her crotch. The little wrap around her hips offered no protection at all. His hand reached her sex, found the base of the dildo enclosed within her wet petals and tapped on it.

Adeline cried out, slumping against him as her pussy contracted around the dildo. "Please. Please. Take out." She panted.

Prince Andrew clucked his tongue. "Not a chance, sweetie." It was amusing how she was able to communicate well even though she could only grasp a few words.

Her hands clenched on his, wanting to move it out. "Prince Andrew, please, take out."

He caught both her hands with his, kept them out of her way. "We've talked about this before, sweet Meri. It's either my cock or dildos inside you at all times. You can't be trusted to go around with an empty pussy inside you." He tapped the dildo again, "You see how cock hungry you are. If I let you go around empty, you just might seduce others into fucking you." A flash of raw possessiveness flashed through him. "I don't think I'd like that, sweet Meri. I don't think I'd want anyone inside this little pussy."

Adeline didn't understand words he said, but she was able to understand that he had just rejected her. She wriggled her hips against the hard cock, her breasts rising and falling with her breaths, brushing against his arm.

"Are you seducing me to get your way, Meri?" Prince Andrew asked, nibbling on her earlobe.

Adeline squirmed in his embrace. She leaned against him with heavy lidded eyes, her body helpless against the pleasure cascading through her. He held her against him so that she was facing the room, able to see everyone. She wanted to hide herself and her reactions, but he wanted to put her on display. His fingers nudged her lowered chin up, held her head in place so that she wouldn't be able to turn away from the crowd. His other hand was already undoing the cloth which covered her breasts. His nimble fingers teased a nipple into stiffness.

"Watch them, Meri," Prince Andrew whispered huskily into her ear. "Watch how their bodies move against each other, skin against skin, flesh against flesh. They care about nothing else but the next climax. Look at their faces, the way ecstasy changes them when they come. See the moment pleasure takes over, their moments becoming erratic. And then the peak hits and everything freeze. But it's doesn't stop there. You know what happens, Meri. The cock twitches as it spews its seed and the pussy lovingly receives the offering by clenching rhythmically around it, trying to draw it deeper into itself. Isn't that what happened when you come, Meri? Your pussy hugs mine so tightly, eagerly squeezing every drop from me." He tapped on the base of the dildo again. Her breath stuttered. "It's good you've got this to keep everything in, don't you?"

Adeline gasped when the head of the dildo rapped against her cervix again, making her clench down on it. The liquid in her womb sloshed around, constantly reminding her of its presence. Although she barely understood a word he said, her eyes sought out the people in the room, most of whom were engaged in various licentious behavior. This was the first time she had ever seen other people behaving like this. While she wasn't taught that sexual relations should be conducted in private, neither did she know it could be a social activity.

In the center of the room, a trail of smoke rose from an ornate burner towards the ceiling, lending the room a dream-like ambience. Figures, bare as they were born, entwined with each other, engaged in hedonistic pleasure. In usual tradition for these events, a special incense was used to elevate the senses and arouse the mind and body, heightening everything they feel. It was one of the reasons why the attendees always return to these parties. It took only a few sessions for them to become addicted to the open sex that was available during this parties. It had become such that being able to attend the party was a sign of prestige.

kallyreys
kallyreys
194 Followers