Mermaid's Lure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prince liked how untutored her responses were, how easy it was to read the emotions flashing across her face and the responsiveness of her body. Right now, she was shy, wanted to hide her own arousal from everyone, not knowing that it was clear to the jaded eyes of everyone around them. The way her hips undulated, seeking the touch of his fingers, her slight figure writhing against his chest. So honest, unlike the taxing mind games he was used to. He didn't want to get rid of this trait in her. Yet at the same time, he liked teasing her, made her do things she didn't quite want. If there was one thing he wanted to change about her, it was the language barrier between them.

He slipped his hands beneath her knees and raised them, spreading them even further apart than the previous position allowed. Even though the low table in front of them hid them from the view of others, she still made an embarrassed whine. If it wasn't for his wanting to take things slow, he would have swept the bowls off the surface of the table and put her on top of it. He shelved the idea for another day.

Instead, he splayed his fingers in the shape of a V and parted the soft silken petals of her labia. She was wet; her juices, like morning dew, welcoming him. Its hungry mouth was filled by the dildo so he located the next thing he could play with -- her sensitive little nub. It had already peeked out of its hood, excited to be teased. He relented, rubbing a finger over it, the amount of juices she put out made the process so much easier.

"Do you like it when I touch you like that, Meri? Do you like me playing with your little clitoris?" he whispered into her ear. She smelled so good that he couldn't help but bite down into the delectable flesh of her earlobe. He ground it between his teeth, felt her body shudder. "Say yes if you want me to play with your clit, Meri. Or I'll take my finger away." He flicked her clit once, twice. "Yes, clit." He removed his hand, depriving her of his touch. "No touch." He did it a few more times before his demand filtered through her sex-hazed mind.

"Yes, clit. Please!"

Her fervent plea didn't bring about immediate relief. He caught sight of a string of pearls on the table and reached out for it. Each individual bead was as large as the width of his thumb, shining brightly against his skin. When Meri looked up to see what had distracted him, he waved the pearls before her.

"Get up, on your knees."

Adeline obeyed the short instruction. She had spent plenty of time on her knees when he made her take him in her mouth, knew the position he was referring to. Although she was disappointed that the fiery need between her legs wouldn't be satiated, she was still pleased to ease him with her mouth. He never spilled his seed into her stomach, preferring to fill her womb.

This time he didn't remove his cock from his pants. One of his feet nudged her thighs until they were at least shoulder-width apart. She watched in bewilderment as he placed the string of pearls between her legs and brought it up to her pussy. Although he had held them in his palm, it was still cold against the heated flesh of her sex. She hissed and shrank back, covering herself and closing her legs, only to hear the words of disapproval from him.

"Please," she murmured, her large eyes conveying the rest of her plea.

In response, he slapped her hindering hands away. "Up. Hands up." He had trained her with short commands.

She did as she was told, not questioning his commands. She gasped when the pearls touched her pussy again. They didn't disappear this time. The prince began masturbating her with the string of pearls, pulling on each side, its slide aided by her wetness. The little balls slid against her flesh, quickly warmed up by her pussy. She gasped, shifting her legs further apart so that he could access her better. The hard pearls rubbed against her clit, splitting her labia apart, nudging the dildo deeper.

"Good girl, you like this, don't you? Do you like these pearls? Do you want to come?"

She nodded, not caring what he was saying. Each individual bead rolled and teased her clit, feeling very much like continuous flicking of his finger on the tiny organ. Her hips moved with a will of its own, seeking more stimulation. More. Harder. Faster. Her pussy clenched tightly around the dildo, wishing it was his cock that was inside her instead of a hard unyielding object. His seed sloshed around in her womb, as though she had just drunk too much water. She wasn't aware of the noise she was making, or the attention she was attracting from all the others. She was only aware of the impeding climax. More. Harder. Faster. The orgasm exploded over her in shuddering waves, her body crumpling.

He caught her just in time before she hit the ground, rolled her onto her back. His hand found the dildo inside her and slowly drew it out. Adeline groaned. In the aftermath of the orgasm, her inner muscles gripped the dildo tightly. Its progress stimulated her insides again. When it finally fell out of her, he wasted no time pushing the string of pearls into her, filling her up once more. Her sex swallowed each round bead like a hungry mouth. Occasionally, he would pull several pearls out of her just so he could push them into her again. He played with the pearls until her hips rose off the floor, and she was whining for another orgasm. Her inner labia were puffy now, bright pink and enticing. Finally, he touched her clit again, rubbing it quickly with a thumb until she came once more with a pussy stuffed full of pearls.

"Feel good, doesn't it?" he asked.

She was, once more, delightfully open and available to him after her orgasm. As though he could just do anything he wanted with her. And what he wanted, was to fuck her again. His seed had spilled out of her without the dildo, and he wanted to fill up her womb with fresh batch.

"Your highness. There's someone here to see you." One of the servants who was stationed discreetly in the room walked over, bowed low and said.

Prince Andrew's brows lowered into a fierce frown. "I don't care who is it. They should know I don't intend to discuss politics here." It was one of the rules of the party. "Send her away-"

"I'm not here to discuss politics, my prince." A sultry female voice interrupted.

Meri had gone still at the sight of the woman, but Prince Andrew didn't notice. He was staring at the bold woman who dared to interrupt him. She was tall, slender, but had the right amount of curves. Her thick black hair fell past her shoulders like a river of night. She had a beautiful face, one which would have everyone turning around to catch a better look when she walked past. Her eyes of mercury, framed by long lashes, had a slightly upward lift in the corners. When she moved, her hips swayed seductively, summoning sex in the minds of those who had eyes on her. And then her pouty red lips curved into a grin that went straight to his loin.

"Who are you?" Prince Andrew managed.

There was no way she was one of the sex slaves brought in by one of the attendees. She carried herself with too much confidence and authority. He didn't recognize her as one of his court, but she could be one of the daughters of some lord.

"I'm your fiancée, Princess Cordelia, from North Haven."

Prince Andrew's face darkened several shades. "What are you doing here? Where are your envoys? Where's the ambassador?"

No princess just happened to wander into the palace of another kingdom. She must have come here with a large entourage, and someone in the palace must have known of her arrival in advance.

Yet no one had told him.

Princess Cordelia took two steps forward and bent over. Her fingers brushed his chin, her eyes held his. In that moment, he was unable to look away, unable to move his body at all. His mind set up an alert, but his body couldn't respond. He knew something was wrong. There was no way he could be susceptible to a princess of another realm.

"I came alone today." Her voice reminded him of a stream trickling over rocks, washing away the cobwebs in his mind. He discovered he could move once more, his hands curling into fists. "I thought I'd come join you."

Prince Andrew glanced at Meri, saw the odd look on his sex slave's face. He chalked it up to the appearance of another woman by his side. Jealousy. It was something his other women frequently harbored.

"I've no wish to share anything with you, princess," he said.

"Are you sure?" She threw him another sultry look that sent his heart pumping and blood flowing to his crotch. Princess Cordelia went over to Meri, her long skirts trailing behind her. She had abandoned the formal gown of North Haven and instead wore a light dress made up of translucent cloths that rustled softly when she moved. Under the golden light from the torches on the walls, her partly concealed figure only sparked the furious imagination in everyone's mind. Her movements were precise, deliberate, seductive. She called up the darkest fantasies from the minds and made them believe they could come true. They were her captive, and she could control them with a single look. In that moment, anyone of them would be willing to give up their lives to her.

She touched Meri's face with a long, elegant finger, her eyelids lowering as she perused the stunned woman before her. "I can see why you're enamored with her." She leaned closer until their faces touched. Meri's innocent bewilderment practically screamed out from her, a direct contrast to the princess's sophisticated sexuality. Their lips were within a hair's breadth. Princess Cordelia let out a warm breath on her cheeks, watched it turned red instantly. "And there's so much more I can suggest on how to play with her."

Prince Andrew was frozen in place. He should move, he thought, pull Meri back to his side. But he remained where he was and watched his fiancée seduce his sex slave. And it was a seduction, not only of Meri, but of everyone present in the room. Oddly enough, his possessiveness didn't rouse from the blatant invasion of space by Princess Cordelia. He found himself intrigued by her words, by the possibilities. There was no denying that seeing both of them together changed his mind. Meri, for all her beauty, was shy innocence itself, but the princess was bold, proud and sensual, with the right touch of arrogance. Unlike Meri, Princess Cordelia knew exactly what effect she had on the people around her, and she used it to her advantage.

"If it's women you want, there's no shortage of sex slaves available in the palace to serve you." Prince Andrew said, because it would not do for her to have the upper hand.

"No. There's only one her, as you well know."

He lifted the flask of wine and poured some into a gold goblet. It did little to moisturize his parched throat. "What suggestions do you have in mind?"

Princess Cordelia didn't answer him immediately. Instead, she turned to the woman between them. In a language familiar to Adeline, she spoke, "He just offered to let me play with you. What do you think, my sweet Adeline?"

Adeline was stunned the moment she saw her. She could recognize this woman anywhere, even though her purple tail had been transformed into a pair of long legs. There was only one person she knew carried herself this way.

"You're the sea witch." Adeline whispered.

"I'm glad to see you still remember me."

"But why are you here? Is it because of my deal with you?" She was confused, bewildered. She hadn't expected the sea witch to be here, nor thought she would be on familiar terms with Prince Andrew.

"Oh, my darling Adeline, I found myself missing you since you left me. So I decided to come up and see how you are. Do you like my gift for you?"

"What gift?"

Princess Cordelia flicked a wicked glance at the prince. "The prince, of course. I did mention that you'd be glad that I'm saving your virginity, didn't I?"

Adeline's shoulders trembled. "Y-you arranged all this?"

"Yes. Did you like my gift? I daresay you do, by the looks of you." She laughed.

Adeline felt embarrassed and very exposed. If all her encounters since she left the sea witch had been planned, did it mean that her lusty responses had been all calculated and anticipated? Had the sea witch known she would behave like this, learned to enjoy being used by the men.

"You know each other?" Prince Andrew interrupted abruptly.

Princess Cordelia deigned to look at her fiancé. A handsome young man, certainly, but one with too much pride. She knew this man didn't want to marry her and she didn't care. She had her own reasons for pushing through with the royal marriage and it did not include soothing the ego of this immature prince. She had sent Adeline to him, thinking that Adeline would distract him while she took over the reins of the kingdom. The king would, of course, die soon after their wedding. It wouldn't take long for her to conquer the surrounding smaller kingdoms with the superior military might of this kingdom. And then, she would be able to rule over the land, a presumably insurmountable task for a child of the sea.

But none of the other children were born to the queen of North Haven. Her merman father had raped her mother when she was bathing in the ocean and gave her the legacy of a tail. Not many knew, but North Haven was so strong despite her small population and land mass was because they were powerful magic users. Instead of giving her up to the ocean, her mother hid her tail and taught her to harness both sides of her. The sea witch was a helpful identity that she used to strike strategic bargains with the population of the sea, and her royal identity allowed her to proceed on land without fear.

That was the initial plan, but now, looking at Adeline, Princess Cordelia changed her mind. She had missed Adeline's soft body, the way the younger woman cried out in her arms, the helplessness in her eyes. She might have the power of mesmerism, but Adeline had a charm all of her own too.

"We do." She laughed.

Prince Andrew could tell she was laughing at him. It irked him. No one dared to laugh at him before now. He gritted his teeth but couldn't retort. She seemed to have him in some sort of spell.

"I forgot she couldn't understand you. That could be a little troublesome. Let me help." She kissed Meri's ears and licked the shell of her ear. "A little gift for you, my prince. To commemorate our first meeting. She can now understand everything you say." Her red lips brushed across Meri's slightly parted ones. "But every gift comes with a price. I'm taking away her power of speech."

Adeline's mind was heavy with fog. The sea witch's words sounded very far away and it took a long time for her to understand. She saw the thunderous look on Prince Andrew's face and smug knowingness in the sea witch's eyes.

"You did what?" Prince Andrew demanded.

Princess Cordelia rolled her eyes. "Don't pout. It's unattractive. You know you don't need her to talk anyway. You should be glad I'm willing to do this for you."

"Come, sweet Adeline, let's put him in a better mood," Princess Cordelia beckoned her forward.

"Adeline?" Despite feeling usurped, Prince Andrew's cock was once again growing hard in his pants.

"That's her name, but of course you wouldn't know it. Crawl here, Adeline, the prince has a need for your services."

Adeline glanced between the sea witch and Prince Andrew and opened her mouth. No sound came out of her. The sea witch had meant it when she said she had taken her voice away. Her eyes grew red-rimmed.

"Oh, poor dear. Hush, don't be sad. You'll still be able to make all the wondrous sounds you do during sex. You're just unable to talk." Princess Cordelia smiled reassuringly.

Adeline shifted forward to the prince. The sea witch's adept mastery of everything was frightening her. But the prince's eyes were hazed when she inched forward on her hands and knees. He whipped out his cock from his pants, wrapped a hand in her hair. She took his cock into her mouth and the prince closed his eyes at the delightful warmth which engulfed his organ.

Princess Cordelia placed her mouth within inches of the prince's ears. "Feel how good this is? Why bother thinking so much? Enjoy yourself. Lose yourself in the sensation. This is what you truly want. No one else will satisfy you. And you can only use her because I let you."

Her words were like an incantation in his mind, a mantra, repeating again and again until it pushed out everything else in his mind. His grip on Meri became more forceful, his usual gentle demeanor gone, replaced with a man who had nothing else in his mind except sex. He didn't care if Meri was choking when his cock went too deep. All it mattered was his own pleasure.

Princess Cordelia leaned back and admired the scene in satisfaction. Poor Adeline wore such a delectable expression of despair, and she knew exactly why. The young innocent was halfway in love with the useless human male, and that would have ruined her. Merpeople do not fall in love, and Princess Cordelia would not allow Adeline to be in that state. She still intent to play with her, to use her in her bed. It would be no good for her to be mooning over a human.

"Stop," the sea witch ordered when the prince was about to come. She ignored the dark fury in the man's eyes, knowing there was nothing he could do against her when she had beguiled him with her magic. "Let's go somewhere a little more private, shall we?"

Under the gaze of the people in the room, they moved to the smaller room in the back, separated only by a wisp of a curtain. There was a small pond in the center of this room, and it wasn't as crowded here. After all, most who had come enjoyed being put on display as well as watching others engaged in sex.

Adeline resisted the urge to rub her aching jaw. She had never been used this way by Prince Andrew. He had changed since the sea witch appeared. There was no tenderness in his eyes. He was rough with her, and not in a sexy way. It made her fearful, because she saw him as her solace, someone whom she could depend on, in a place which she might call home. Since she had left the sea, she found herself cast adrift. The presence of the sea witch reminded her of her decision to change her tail into a pair of legs. Would she make the same choice then if she had known what would happen to her?

"Come, sweet Adeline. Come to the water."

Adeline's feet shuffled forward as she was told. The sea witch was waiting for her at the edge of the pond. It reminded Adeline of the time they first met. She seemed to have known Adeline would stumble into her cave. Adeline shivered as she went closer to her.

"Don't be morose over the prince, my dear. If it's climax you want, you can find it anywhere."

As though proving a point, she dragged her hand through the water, sending ripples spreading outwards across the surface. The golden fishes swarm towards her, as though sensing she was one of them. The sea witch dipped one of her fingers into the water. Adeline saw a fish swam right up and nibbled on the beautiful digit.

"You've got beautiful breasts, Adeline." The sea witch cooed. "Look at yourself in the water."

Adeline bent forward, her body obedient. Her reflection stared back at her. Her body went lower to get closer to her mirror image. She didn't notice her nipples dipping into the water. The fishes swam towards her, fighting to get close. She yelped when she felt tiny nibbles around her sensitive peaks. Her 'no' came out in a voiceless gasp. She wanted to straighten, to pull back from this strange occurrence. But the sea witch laid a hand on her back and kept her where she was. Then, as though not satisfied, she patted Adeline's ass so that she would raise her ass up while keeping her body close to the water. Her legs were apart now, her juicy and red sex available to view.