Mermaid's Lure Ch. 07

Story Info
The mermaid attempts to escape the palace.
7.3k words
5
2.5k
1
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

Since the day the sea witch appeared, Adeline hadn't had any chance alone with the prince. The three of them returned to the prince's rooms that night, where the sea witch toyed with both of them as though they were puppets and she was the puppeteer. But while the sea witch played with her body, the prince was subjected to mental torment. The sea witch seemed to hold the prince under some sort of spell that kept him subservient.

Although Adeline could see from the fire spewing out from his eyes, the tenseness of his jaw and clenched biceps that he was fighting against the sea witch's compulsion, his body sprang to obey her instructions each time. When he was allowed to fuck Adeline, he did so with the wild fury of an animal in heat, biting and pinching, venting all the pent-up emotions on her until dark bruises flowered all over her body. Gone was the generous lover Adeline who had taken her virginity. Now Adeline was worried he might kill her.

And each time, the sea witch was there to soothe her fear, ordering the prince to be gentler with her. What followed was a mockery of slow sensual lovemaking. Adeline could see the darkening of the prince's face as he was forced to follow the sea witch's commands, and he avenged himself on Adeline by ensuring her orgasm would always be out of reach. The sea witch would watch as Adeline writhed and mewled whenever an orgasm was wretched from her again, a broad appreciative smile on her face.

Even though the prince was on top of Adeline, it felt as though the sea witch was the one towering over her and fucking her.

After the unfulfilled sex, the sea witch would take Adeline to the prince's private bathing pool, where she would gently wash all traces of sex from her body. Her fingers roved over Adeline's body, sought out her sensitive spots, and drove her to the verge of orgasm, asking Adeline if she would like to come. The sea witch would torment her like this for a long time before quenching the need between Adeline's legs. As her body lay limp in the aftermath of an explosive climax, the sea witch would insert finger after finger into her pussy, stretching her tight little hole wide enough to allow her whole hand to slip in.

The first time the sea witch had done it, Adeline had screamed and screamed, tried her hardest to free herself. But the sea witch was strong, and Adeline had chosen to give up her birthright in the water, which put her meant she was as disadvantaged as the other humans, landlocked with a pair of legs that wouldn't allow them the same freedom as a tail.

"You know you're not going anywhere, little Adeline. Why do you still fight me so?" She would say as she laughed at the futility of Adeline's struggles. "I only need to pull you under long enough and you'll die. Why not just follow my instructions? I'll treat you well enough."

The sea witch proceeded to show Adeline what she meant. Adeline was crying by now. Her pussy was being forcefully spread wide open for the sea witch's hand. There was no soft cooing and false reassurances from the sea witch now. She took her proprietarily, seeing Adeline as hers, and so she could do whatever she wanted with her.

With enough pressure aided by the lubrication from the water, Adeline's sex finally gave up the resistance and the sea witch's wrist popped into her, ripping a shock yelp from her throat. It was an amazing sight to see the mouth of her pussy stretched tightly around her wrist, the tender skin of her entrance turning white from the effort. Though the sea witch's wrist was slenderer than a man's, it was still larger than the width of the prince's cock. Adeline felt horribly full.

When she tried to squeeze the hand out with her inner muscles, the sea witch tsked disapprovingly and slipped her hand in an inch deeper. Adeline arched her back, her mouth opened, her face contorted in pain and pleasure. The sea witch had long nails which scrapped along the soft tissues of her inner walls. Her fingertips were touching her cervix, probing where no one should touch. It was an intrusive invasion, a rape of her senses and body.

"You feel so hot inside, so snug. It's a pity to only allow cocks in here, wouldn't it? A woman can bring you as much pleasure as a man, little Adeline. Let me show you how."

The sea witch curled her fingers into a fist which forced Adeline's pussy to accommodate the sudden expansion. It felt way worse than being made to constantly wear the dildo in her by the prince. It felt as though she had eaten too many fruits, and she would be ripped apart from the inside out. Because it was a tight squeeze, the sea witch could only do short jabs inside her; Adeline's opening had closed possessively around her wrist after swallowing her knuckles.

And of course, the sea witch made her feel pleasure, but in the worst possible way.

"How does this feel, little Adeline? You're tight as a glove around my hand. I can feel you squeezing down on me. Does this feel better than a cock? No? How about this? What happens when I rub against this spot? Does it feel better? How about here? Or here? Or both? Are you crying because it feels too good, little Adeline? Your pussy tells me the truth. It's wet and juicy in here even though I'm being rough with it. It's more honest than you. I think it likes me. I may just stay here forever, little Adeline. Would you like that?"

When Adeline was alone with the sea witch, the latter stripped off the veneer of sophisticated seduction that bewitched everyone and instead retreated to what seemed to be her true self -- a sex fiend who enjoyed sexual domination and tormenting her sexual partners. Adeline was her prey now, and she played her like an instrument. She liked watching the different expressions flashing across Adeline's face while she made her enjoy anything she did to her. And just as she would rule over this kingdom, she now held total dominion over Adeline's body.

The sea witch disliked the prince's seed inside Adeline and used it as an excuse to penetrate Adeline with her fist each time she allowed the prince to fuck Adeline. "I'm opening you up so I could get rid of his seed, Adeline." Her fingers pinched her sensitive clit, and rolled it between her digits. "Come for me, Adeline. Give me a few orgasms. Squeeze out the dirty seed that is soiling you right now. You know you don't want them inside you. So you better be a good girl and orgasm a few times. Wash it out of you with your juices."

Having been made to keep the prince's seed in the for the last few days, Adeline felt oddly conflicted about getting rid of it. But she knew she had no choice. She shut her eyes as her body relented, giving in to the inevitable a few times. Her back arched, her toes curled, her fists clenched. Her poor pussy tried to squeeze down but the huge fist within her prevented that from happening. It hurt, her opening strained, her lower belly spasming occasionally. Her cervix felt bruised between the sea witch's abuse and the prince's violent fucking. Most of all, she wanted to rest.

A week of such treatment made her desperate to get away. It was unbearable. She needed to leave, to escape from here. She had no idea where she could go but she couldn't stand another of such day. She'd have to see who was kind enough to help her out.

The occasion didn't arrive until the morning the king summoned both the prince and the sea witch. Adeline woke up in the bed she shared with the sea witch and the prince. The sea witch didn't care that it was odd to be living in the prince's rooms before they were married, and of course, the prince couldn't protest. Each night, the sea witch would entwine their limbs together before they drift off to sleep, not caring about how it would look to the prince. When her envoys came to speak to the princess, she brushed off their talk of impropriety and did what she wanted anyway.

On that particular morning, Adeline lay in bed, her body bare under the sheets. She didn't open her eyes because she didn't have anything to look forward to. The sea witch would soon discover she was awake and began her daily torments. She heard the soft rustle of cloth and knew she wasn't alone in the room. She remained as still as she could.

"We'll only be gone for a short while. You can avail yourself to my slave again when we return."

Adeline cringed at the cold fury in the prince's voice. He had figured out that he couldn't speak of anything which went against the will of the princess. Smart as he was, he quickly figured out the loophole that enabled him to speak again. This meant he was largely reduced to sarcasm as his only means of communication. Not that the princess listened to what he said anyway. Her dismissive attitude towards him only deepened his urge to strike out.

This time, the princess glanced at him. "It's good to see that you're beginning to accept your new position." She gave Adeline one last look before sweeping out of the prince's rooms, appearing every inch the princess she was born to be.

Rage swept through Prince Andrew. He wanted to throw something at the woman and destroy that smug face of hers but he couldn't even manage that. This strange princess had control over him. He was pretty sure he was still able to talk because it amused her with his odd remarks and sour observations. And each time she offered his sex slave up to him like a king generously allowing the peasant to feast at his feet, he wanted to roar and pound his chest at the injustice. Meri was his, not hers. Princess Cordelia was the intrusion, the pestilence, the plague. Yet each time he was told to fuck Meri, his cock grew hard. And so he used her, took out his anger and frustration on her. It wasn't fair to Meri but ultimately, she was his sex slave, her delicious body meant to serve him. Deep down, he blamed Meri for what happened, for his current circumstances. If the princess wasn't enamored with Meri, he wouldn't be in this disheveled state now.

Adeline rose from the bed when she was finally alone. Now that she could understand the human language, she was more aware of her surroundings. She still made up her mind to leave the palace and find another place where she could call her own. There must be a place on land where she could survive. Adeline went over to the wardrobe to find something to put on. Of course, she had no clothes here. She took out one of the princess's wraps and secured it around herself, imitating the clothes of a palace slave. The material looked richer than what a usual slave would wear, but other than that, she couldn't discern anything different. Fortunately for her, the sea witch had removed the cuffs on her wrists and ankles which denoted her as the prince's sex slave.

Keeping her head down, Adeline slipped out of the prince's room. There was no one in the outer rooms. The prince had chased his servants away with his recent bout of foul mood, not wanting anyone to witness his humiliating state of being controlled by a woman half his size. The princess brought no servants or maids of her own. She seemed fully capable to do everything herself. Other than the daily upkeep of the rooms and food, the three of them were pretty much left alone.

She successfully made her way out of the prince's rooms but she was immediately lost in the enormous royal grounds. She hadn't been outside alone on her own, which meant she had no idea how to get out of this place. Occasionally, she would walk past one or two servants, but they didn't take much notice of her and strode right past her quickly. She noticed a garden and faintly remembered she had passed such a place when she was being driven into the palace. She hurried towards it, not realizing her odd behavior had already attracted the attention of someone else.

The king was returning from the meeting he just had with the prince and Princess Cordelia when he caught sight of a misbehaving servant. His sharp eye recognized the nubile form of the prince's sex slave instantly. He raised a hand and signaled to his guards. "Bring that girl over here." He didn't question why she was where she wasn't supposed to be, or why she wasn't dressed appropriately befitting her station. His only thought, when she was brought over and made to kneel before him, was that his cock would finally be satisfied after days of obsessing over this girl.

"Do you know the punishment for an escaped slave, Meri?" he demanded, watching the girl shiver in fright. "Do you know the punishment for going somewhere you don't belong?"

Adeline had met this man before and now knew he was the king, the father of the prince. He was staring at her the same way he had done the first time they met. She knew she was in trouble now, having been caught by him. She opened her mouth to beg but could sprout no words. In the end, she crawled over on her hands and knees and tugged at the hem of the king's robes. The pitiful expression in her eyes could have melted a heart of stone.

The king's cock grew even harder. This was the time, he knew, to take this girl. After waiting for so long, this was this opportunity.

"Tell the prince to escort Princess Cordelia through the capital. Let him spend some time with his new fiancée and introduce her to the charms of our city." The king told the palace steward, who stood behind them. "This is a good time for both of them to build up their relationship." His mouth curled into a smile, but only he was amused. The rest of the entourage knew the true intention of the king's order. If any of them thought it wasn't right for a father to sleep with his son's sex slave, none of them dared to speak up against the blatant lust in their king's eyes.

Adeline let out a gasp when the king bent over and carried her into his arms. The amused look from the king made her blush. She averted her eyes, but she caught a glimpse of the servants' faces, blushed, and buried her head against the king's chest in embarrassment. She knew what the king wanted by now, it was as obvious as the glaring sun high up in the sky. Part of her was reluctant to submit to the king, but what could she do? He had made it clear that he knew she would be punished otherwise. Adeline didn't want to be returned to the prince or the sea witch or submit to the punishment threatened by the king. She bit her lip, holding tightly to the king's robes. Perhaps the king could protect her from the prince and the sea witch.

"Leave us," the king ordered when they reached his private quarters. "Don't speak of what you've seen today if you want to live. Tell the palace steward to arrange for the missing slave."

Adeline was still puzzling over the king's instructions, not knowing the king had already signed her death warrant.

"I heard you understand our language now."

Adeline nodded. The king had set her down on the floor and now sprawled on a soft lounge. It was the same room in which they had met, on the first day she arrived in the palace. She twisted her fingers behind her nervously as she awaited the king's instructions. The king was in no hurry. He had her in his rooms now and decided he could take it slow.

"You're not happy here?" The king demanded imperiously after watching anxiety rise in her. When she bit her lip and refused to answer, he went on, "I heard Princess Cordelia have taken a liking to you."

She wasn't able to suppress a shudder at the mention of the sea witch. The fear in her eyes was obvious enough, the king thought. He had met the princess and he had to admit, it was disconcerting to sense that much power in a mere girl. He had regretted the marriage union now, especially seeing the prince trailing after her like a young pup. Whatever feud he had with the prince, the prince was, after all, his son. The king was in half a mind to reject a union with North Haven.

But that was for another time. He had a beautiful lady before him, and he intended to enjoy himself first. If she didn't want to serve the prince, she could serve him instead. He wasn't about to let this piece of morsel go now that she had brought herself to him. Fate, he thought. He was meant to have her.

"Strip, Meri. I don't think you should wear those clothes any longer. They don't suit you."

Adeline reached up and slowly unraveled the cloths from her. Her skin grew hot with each inch that was bared until the soft cloths fell in a heap on the gold tiles with a whisper. It took everything in her not to cover herself with her hands. The king's eyes bulged as they feasted on her body until she wanted to cover herself from his gaze.

Merpeople were never shy about their bodies; some even went without any covering for their whole lives. They were taught that sex was as natural as eating and sleeping. But Adeline's experiences had taught her that she should be to be ashamed that her body aroused people around her, that it was her fault when they mistreated her. Yet, her body continued to be put on display by the same people who chastised her, and they often used her body against her as punishment. If she was aroused, she was humiliated for it. If she didn't want to climax, they would redouble their efforts into making her come. Her emotions about sex had become twisted by the people she was exposed to. Each time the pleasure washed over her, she was told she should be ashamed to enjoy it. That it was her fault if the others couldn't control themselves around her, even if all she did was stand there and breathe. Her body had become an object of lust, to be toyed with and gratified by their desires.

"Come over here, Meri," the king gestured with a hand. "Get on your knees. I want you to take my cock out and suck me off."

Adeline was instantly reminded of what the king had been doing when she first met him. Her pussy began to grow wet. She got onto her knees in front of the king and reached for the large bulge at the crotch of his pants. It took a while to undo the laces, and the king let her fumble clumsily on her own. Finally, his cock was released, and sprang out from a nest of dark curly hairs, throbbing and eager.

"Kiss it first, Meri. Let it know you intend to worship it." Because you're going to spend the rest of your life worshipping this cock.

Adeline brushed her lips gently across the red swollen head. The king grunted. The cock twitched. Liquid began seeping from the small slit at the tip. She opened her mouth and licked it up with her tongue. She had done it so many times that she didn't think about it, merely did it. She lapped at the glans thirstily, the scent of musk and maleness drowning out the reservations she had about serving the father of the man she was given to. When she licked a path down to the base of his cock and massaged his cock with her hands, the king groaned and thrust his cock at her. Wrapping a hand around a fistful of hair, he pushed his cock into the warm wet cavity of her mouth, letting out a sigh of pleasure when his cock reached deep and her throat clamped down in protest.

"You're just a natural cock sucker, aren't you? You're made for this."

Adeline's eyes teared up very quickly, but she wasn't quite sure if it was because of the king's words or the rough way in which he was fucking her mouth, using it as another vessel he could deposit his semen. Her hands dug into his thighs as she held on for dear life, trying to breathe in between gagging on his large rod.

"You like this, don't you? I'm going to come in your mouth and you'll swallow it. I know you want this."

Adeline whimpered as the king spilled his seed on her tongue. He made her show it to him first before ordering her to swallow it. It tasted salty and stale.

The king rose lazily from the lounge and went to a cabinet against a wall. He returned with a large dildo, larger than his cock but smaller than the sea witch's fist. Adeline stared at it, wondering what the king intended. His cock was hard again, but he didn't want to fuck her immediately. He put it on the table where it stood proudly, its long length and veiny surface intimidating.

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers