Mermaid's Lure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

"Get on the table and lower yourself on it. I want to see you pleasure yourself. I want to watch you climax around it like a good little whore."

Adeline blinked. Until now, her orgasms were all induced by others. She had tried to masturbate when she was on the ship, but the captain had quickly put an end to that behavior. It felt as though she was allowed to take charge of her body now. She drew in a deep breath and climbed onto the table, her body towards the king. Her thighs parted to reveal the pink flesh between them. It was a dream come true for the king. He had fantasized about her pussy for so many days, and went to sleep dreaming of fucking her. It had become his personal obsession, the one he desperately wanted but couldn't get. And now, it was presented to him like a buffet. His hands trembled with the depth of his excitement. His breathing was ragged.

"Spread yourself open first. Make it a good show."

Adeline's shoulders shook. She reached down with her hands and pulled her labia apart slowly. She didn't know what was more degrading, to have her privates exposed to the king's lusty eyes, or that she was the one who was doing it. Her flesh was wet once more, slick with her arousal. She had to dig her nails into the flesh to get a good grip. The small pricks of pain further fueled the greedy fires within her, her sex a hungry salivating mouth wanting to be fed. She touched her clitoris, and found the small organ erect. She had often been teased here and she now knew why it was easy to make her orgasm by stimulating this tiny nub. She drew some of the wetness from her sex up to her clit, allowing her to rub her clit easily. Her back arched, her mound thrust forward, and her thighs spread further. She pulled and tugged on one nipple roughly, the way it was done to her. Her clit was subjected to the same rough treatment, pinching and twisting the small organ. She didn't hear the noises which came out of her parted lips, but they made the large organ between the king's thighs swell to greater length.

"Fuck the dildo now, Meri. Fuck the dildo and come," the king growled. He was masturbating himself as he watched the lascivious performance by the prince's sex slave. His hand moved ever faster as he watched the girl touch herself.

Adeline's pussy hovered over the large glans of the dildo and slowly descended on it. It was indeed too large for her pussy to accept it instantly. She rolled her hips and rubbed her sex on it to get it wet before trying again. This time, aided by the copious juices she produced, her entrance stretched reluctantly, allowing the bulbous head of the dildo to enter her sacred parts. She lowered herself gingerly down the length of the dildo, and saw the way her stomach bulged out as she was filled by it. She panted heavily, her lower body incredibly full. Her sex was stretched wide around the dildo, treating it as her lover. She ran her fingers around her sex, her breathing hitched as she realized she had accepted a dildo that size into her. She squeezed the dildo and felt her muscles straining and cramping, having been forced too wide to clench. Sweat rolled down her back to the curve of her ass. The dildo reached her cervix, unable to proceed further even though there was a good inch and a half left.

The king stood up then, eyeing the sight between her legs. "Don't stop, Meri. Keep touching yourself. I'll help you get the rest of the cock into you."

Adeline looked at him uncertainly even as she moved to obey. He began pushing her down onto the cock. The pressure was beginning to hurt her now. She whined, and he relented, letting her rise again. Then he pushed her down again. She was beginning to get the rhythm and realized she was fucking the dildo, sinking onto the cock painfully and pumping her sex with it. Her sex was wet, her nipples hard and her clit erect. Her arousal heightened dangerously, her hands moving faster. A particularly painful push down on the dildo made her scream out her orgasm, her sex giving way to allow the remainder of the dildo into her, aided by gravity and lubrication from her pussy. Her body spasmed and twitched around the full length of the fake cock.

The king had no intention of letting her rest. He pulled her up from the dildo, catching the slight pop as the dildo fell from her. It sounded incredibly perverse. He put her in a doggy position, raised her ass high and thrust his whole cock into her. Her wet warmth surrounded him immediately, like a hot bath. Although she had just been fucking a fake cock, her pussy remained snug around him. It felt better than what his imagination had supplied. He took her without a care for her, using her to expel his lust. It didn't take long for him to come. And from the sudden tightening of her sex around his cock, milking his seed from him, she had enjoyed it too.

The king had just come inside her for the third time when the palace steward entered. The sun was already setting and they had been fucking for an entire day. The king wasn't young and virile like the prince. It had taken him longer and longer to recover from each bout of sex. Not that he ever let up on her. When the palace steward entered, Adeline was wearing a pair of heavy weighted clamps on her nipples and her clitoris and was being told to dance. The slightest movements caused the clamps to pull on her nipples and clitoris.

"What is it?" the king thundered. He disliked having his pleasure time interrupted.

"The prince and Princess Cordelia had returned." The palace steward didn't have to say anything else. He didn't even have to look in Meri's direction to see what the problem was.

"Well, well." The king rubbed his chin thoughtfully, glancing at the nubile figure writhing seductively before him. She didn't dare stop even though she looked up fearfully at the mention of Prince Andrew and Princess Cordelia. "Let them search for their missing slave. Help them if they ask for it. See that they see her dead body."

As he expected, Meri was shocked. His cock twitched again. It aroused him to have her begging him. He crooked a finger at her. "Come over and suck my cock, little Meri, and I won't return you to them. They'll simply have to accept you died." He was unable to get hard again, but he could still enjoy the way she slobbered over his cock.

What Adeline truly wanted was for him to release her, but she sensed that wasn't possible now. He enjoyed her body too much. In him, she saw the same obsessive lust she had sensed in the others.

The king's face grew dark when he caught a glimpse of disappointment in her face. He hadn't forgotten where he had found her this morning. He suspected that she had intended to run away from the palace. He ignored Adeline as she knelt subserviently between his legs, accepting his cock into her mouth.

"Let the prince and princess search for their slave," he went on, "They wouldn't dare to presume I would hide her away, neither would they dare to search my rooms. You'll be safe as long as you stay here." The last remark was directed to Adeline.

The palace steward left. It didn't take long for the alarm to be raised, though neither of them dared to make a huge fuss over a slave. The prince and Princess Cordelia searched for Meri discreetly with the aid of the palace steward. In the morning, someone finally discovered her body in the well behind the slaves' baths. An investigation was conducted, and the likely suspect was Kara, one of the slaves favored by the prince before Meri's arrival. Though Kara protested her innocence, she was put to death on the spot.

Whatever the prince or the sea witch thought of her death, Adeline did not know. The king remained almost all day in his rooms with her, neglecting his duties. Although he wasn't handsome like the prince, Adeline soon became used to serving a man who was as old as her father. Besides, after coming three times, the king would usually let her off, his cock soft. Even a king had to give in to the harsh reality of time.

But these times didn't last long. Perhaps from an extended period of sexual indulgence, the king's body began to sicken. At first, it was a cough, then a fever. When the king fainted during sex one morning, Adeline panicked and pushed his heavy body off her, and hurried to call for help. The palace steward came immediately with a doctor who managed to revive the king. However, the doctor advised a period of abstinence until the king recovered, but his words were dismissed even before the doctor left the room. The king continued fucking Meri daily, handling the kingdom's matters over to the prince on the pretext of health issues.

At the same time, rumors began to spread through the palace that the king was under a spell. After a few weeks of neglect, the king's slaves came to the suspicion that someone had seduced their king. In only a day, even the lords in court got wind of it. Although the queen came out to dispel the rumors, they had done their damage. By the time the king heard about the chaos in the capital and the upheaval in court, it was too late. Princess Cordelia had control over the court, with the silent presence of the prince by her side, having convinced the lords that the king was on his death bed. The news came as such a shock to the king, that he fainted and hit his head against a table. The palace steward, who had given the king the bad news, ran to call for the doctor. Adeline watched the greyish pallor of the king, as he sprawled on the expensive tiled floor. Although no one had told her, she knew things didn't bode well for her. The king's servants were furious with the king's obsessive preference for her to neglect of his duties. The prince and the sea witch had command of the palace now, which meant they might discover her. With the king down, he couldn't protect her anymore. Adeline had to leave.

Once again, she donned the dress of a lowly servant and headed towards the palace gate. She knew where it was now, having seen it from the window of the king's rooms. She donned a disguise and chose to walk across the garden where she had been caught by the king weeks ago. She had been deterred then, but she was determined to leave today. It didn't take as long as she expected. She came within sight of the tall gate which separated the inhabitants of the palace from the common people out there. But she soon came to a stop. What she hadn't realized from her view out the window was that there were constantly two guards on duty at the gate, ensuring no one could pass them without their knowledge.

Adeline watched them for a while to see if they would leave their posts but soon grew impatient. Time was short and she didn't want anyone to notice her absence. To them, she should already be dead. Desperation grew in her. She was about to leave and try another way when she saw another maid walk up to the guards, stopped to talk to them, and was successfully allowed to pass them. Hope flared in her eyes.

It was another boring day for Royle. His new job as a palace guard was immensely boring compared to his old job working under Gilroy. He wanted to feel important again, to have slaves fawning over him and bribing him just so he could put in a good word for them. Although he was guarding the palace gate, the gate he was guarding wasn't even the main gate. It was only a side gate, and hidden in a small out-of-the-way garden. He had been stuck at this post for the last few months and he was sick of it. Neither Gilroy nor the palace steward paid any attention to his pleas since he fell out of favor, and the head of the palace guards was a fierce crotchety old man who took no nonsense from him. The only respite was that he was often left alone with his fellow guard, and after establishing a rapport with him, Royle could do just whatever he wanted. That meant he could have sex with the maids who wanted to sneak out of the palace for one reason or the other. Unfortunately, such occasions were rare since not many wanted to risk getting caught.

Today started as another monotonous day. The weather grew hot, and he was wondering if he could shift to standing under a tree when he caught a figure out of the corner of his eye. He recognized who it was immediately, surprise filling him. He had heard the prince's sex slave had died and thought it was a dreadful shame. He remembered how good her body looked and how wet her pussy was. He had had several women since then, and he was still unable to forget her.

What was she doing here? Why was she still alive? Did she recognize him? The prince must not have known about her, because any gossip about the prince and his fiancée was hot right now. Then he remembered the rumors about the king. Was it her? If there was anyone who could bring about such drastic changes in their sovereign, it would be her.

"Stop. Declare your name and why you're here." The other guard shouted.

Adeline jumped and shrank back. She hadn't expected a question. She thought they would simply wave her through like they had done with the previous maid. Under his stern stare, she shook her head and pointed to her throat.

"Can't talk? Fine. Where's your pass then?" the other guard continued, "You need a pass to pass through the gates."

Adeline gripped her skirts. She hadn't known that. No one ever told her that. She eyed the world beyond the gate longingly. The guard was beginning to look at her with suspicion when she remained frozen. Adeline had half a mind to turn and run away.

Royle decided it was the perfect time to intervene. Knight in shining armor, he chuckled to himself. "Don't be so quick to dismiss her, Taton."

Adeline looked up and saw a familiar face. It was the guard who had brought her to the palace. He had been chided for touching her. Her face blushed a sweet pink as memories assailed her. He came forward and stared down at her. Whether he was in his previous uniform or the current one, he looked imposing to her. The large sword hanging from his waist made her look up at him with caution.

"You want to leave the palace?" Royle asked.

Adeline nodded.

"You can't leave without a pass, as my friend just told you. You're not supposed to leave anyway, you know, because-"

Adeline paled and took his hand. Her lips formed the word 'please'. She looked fearfully at the other guard then back at him again.

Royle understood that she didn't want the other guard to find out who she was. He was surprised at how well she was able to convey what she was thinking. Several weeks ago, she wasn't able to speak their language. It seemed she had picked up a few things in her role as a sex slave. He couldn't wait to find out what else she had learned.

"Well. There's only one way you're getting out of here." He crooked a finger at her. He turned to his fellow guard. "I'm taking a break. Cover for me."

The other guard frowned. Royle saw the lust reflected in his eyes. "You sure?"

"She's my lover. Just wanted a bit of attention from me." Royle pinched her ass through the skirts. The other guard saw that she didn't protest, and let it slide.

"Come on," Royle grabbed her arm and pushed her up against a tree the moment they were out of sight. His cock was ready. He didn't bother with foreplay. She wasn't a virgin anymore and didn't need any tenderness. If his guesses were correct, she didn't sleep with just the prince.

"You know what to do, pull your skirts up," Royle ordered. He had already tugged the collar of her dress and pulled it beneath her breasts, which coincidentally also pushed her luscious breasts up. "How about that?" He let loose a gruff laugh when her breasts leaped out like little bunnies. "Look at this. You're not suited to wearing the clothes of decent folks. Sex slaves are supposed to go naked. Don't waste the effort you could have spent servicing cocks."

Adeline pushed his hands away, annoyed by his presumptuous manner. Her face flamed with what he had said to her, denigrating her. But her show of temper didn't slow him down. He turned her around, lifted her skirts, and smacked her ass twice. He released his cock from his pants and drove his cock into her in one smooth thrust.

It hurt. For once, Adeline was dry -- watching a king seriously injure himself would do that to anyone -- and he had entered her without any foreplay. Adeline pushed back tears as she was being fucked against her will again, as though her body really was good for nothing but to be passed around as a vessel for their semen. Her breasts scrapped along the rough tree bark with each forward thrust, until the skin was tender and her nipples hard. Her body shook from the force of his fucking, until a couple of leaves fell from the tree.

"Still tight, I see." Royle gritted out. He spread her thighs further apart so he could drive himself deeper. "Haven't you been fucked enough? Does the prince have a small cock? Was that why you ran away? Because he couldn't satisfy your slutty pussy? Is that why you went to the king? Did the old man satisfy you with his wrinkled old cock?"

He knew everything. Adeline turned around and looked at him in horror. Royle snickered and turned her back around again. He enjoyed the cushion and bounce from her plump ass as he fucked her. She was just another sweet pussy, but even better. He was sleeping with the same woman as the king and the prince. It boosted his masculine pride. He thrust extra hard into her.

"What? Ashamed of your sexual endeavors? Why bother? I'm sure the whores who walk the street don't care if they were fucked by the whole family if coins cross their palms. You should just embrace your inner slut. Why bother thinking so much?"

Adeline didn't know what "whores" were but understood it was an insult anyway. She reached behind her, and tried to scratch at him. How dare he speak to her that way?

Royle enjoyed getting her riled up. He laughed, and twisted her mischievous hand behind her back where it wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Don't blame a guy for speaking the truth, sex slave. You know you like being treated this way. Your pussy is creaming nicely around my cock. I bet if I touch you, you'll come in a minute."

If Adeline could speak, she would have protested her innocence vehemently. But she was left with futile attempts at twisting away from his groping hand. He pinched her clit, and flicked it between his fingers.

"See. Don't say this doesn't feel good. Each time I squeeze it, your pussy tightens around my cock." Royle finished his statement with a demonstration. Adeline gasped, and rose on her toes to avoid his touch. But there was nowhere for her to go. She was impaled on his cock. He reached up with the other hand and pinched her nipples. "Well. The same rule applies to your nipples too. You're such a sensitive slut, aren't you? Come for me, slut. Come and admit that you enjoy being fucked and used by random men."

Adeline's arm was free but all thoughts of fighting him were gone, destroyed by the constant barrage of pleasure coursing through her. The way each thrust rubbed against the spot inside her. Her breasts were painful, and his touch wasn't kind at all. Yet, she was aware she was moaning loudly and gyrating her ass. Anyone could have walked by and seen her being fucked. Perhaps she might be passed around from one man to the other. Perhaps she would be forced to spend the rest of her life that way. The thought brought about such excitement to her that she came, clenching around the cock fucking her brutally. She went limp immediately but was held up by him.

"Be patient, little whore. I'm not done yet." Royle scolded.

She had no choice but to remain in place while he fucked her until her legs became shaky. Finally, he spilled his seed into her.

"There you go." Royle patted her ass as she crumpled into an undignified pile on the grass. He considered her for a bit. "You know, if you're trying to escape from the palace, I could help you. They won't find you if you stay with me. Of course, I want more of the same treatment today. But that's fair, don't you think?"

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers