Mermaid's Lure Ch. 08

Story Info
Adeline went home with Royle and met his housemates.
6.6k words
4.75
3.1k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
194 Followers

Royle hid Adeline in a spot where she would not be spotted by anyone, waiting until he was off his shift before coming to fetch her and lead her home. It was just as well that Adeline had run away the moment she had sensed things weren't optimistic with the king. News broke out two hours later that the king had passed, and that Prince Andrew was now their new king. The death of the king, though he was rumored to have been ill for a while now, had surprised everyone. Some said he was found in a disgraceful manner, and the previous rumors resurfaced, reminding everyone he was said to have concealed a woman in his rooms.

Royle found it all hilarious. He wore a stupid grin on his face when he recounted the gossip to Adeline once they were safely out of the palace, but Adeline found his levity on the news of his king's death a distressing sign of his character. Although she had little fondness towards the king, she didn't find anything amusing about someone she knew had passed. Furthermore, didn't Royle swear to serve his regent since he worked at the palace?

"Do you know what they're saying? They say the king was found naked in his rooms, and that his cock was still erect when he was discovered by his servants. They even said there was still woman's juices dripping on his cock, that she fled and left the king to die from pent-up lust." Royle put his arm around Adeline's shoulders and groped her breast. "Is that true, little one? Did you fuck the king to his death?" His hands got bolder when Adeline didn't protest his molestation. Any other woman wouldn't have allowed such blatant fondling while they walked down a street. He leaned closer and whispered into her ear. "Do you think the king will haunt us now? Will he seek you out at night and fuck you with his ghostly cock?"

Adeline finally gathered up the courage to push him away. Not that Royle budged at all. It felt like a playful nudge to a man who was used to physical activity daily.

"Stop, please." She found what he said distasteful. She didn't know what 'ghost' or 'haunt' was but understood it was some form of life after death for humans. There was no such concept as an afterlife for the merpeople. When they died, their bodies simply vanished into bubbles and seafoam, reuniting with the sea which had provided them with life.

"What?" Royle asked, walking after her, "You don't think it's funny?"

Adeline cast him a glare and continued walking down the street. It was late and the sun had long set. A few torches were lit up along the road, but far from enough to dispel the shadows the buildings cast on the road. People mostly went home early, with only a few men ambling. Young women, especially as beautiful as her, did not stay out late -- not unless she was working, and not the respectable kind. Royle's antics were attracting a lot of attention from the occasional male who walked past. She found their looks changed slightly when they saw the way Royle was fondling her and overheard the bawdy jokes he made. Their gaze became more appraising as they scrutinized her body, paying particular attention to her face, breasts, and her skirt.

Instead of listening to the drivel of the man beside her and the proprietorial way he slung his arm around her, she turned to the scenery around her. She had never walked on human-dwelt land before. The world outside the palace was as different as it could be in comparison to the expensive opulence of the palace had been. The pathways were not well maintained but cracked in many places with small tufts of grass growing out of them. The buildings were more varied than the similarly styled architecture of the palace.

It was quiet now, but she had caught a glimpse of the busy port when she was brought off the ship, knew it could be lively and loud in the day. It was disappointing it wasn't so now, but she consoled herself with the fact that she could be witnessing that scene in the morning, now that she wasn't confined within the palace. Just imagine! She could be walking with the other humans in a human city! Like any other human!

Royle saw the excitement and wonder in her eyes as she took in the sights around them. Something sour and bitter rose in him. He wanted her attention, all of it. He glanced over at the lone male walking on the other side of the street and a wicked plan rose in his mind. He dragged her to the side of a stone building when the other male turned his head towards them. Then, in full view of the stranger, Royle pushed her skirts up so that her legs were bared. It took her a while to react to the suddenness of his sexual assault, but by then, he had already brought his cock out. Ignoring her silent struggles and pounding of her fists on his chest, he drove his entire cock into her sweet pussy.

Adeline gritted her teeth at the familiar sensation of a hard cock sliding into her and being fucked. She didn't want it now, not when she had guessed from the odd looks of people walking by them that it didn't constitute appropriate behavior for humans. Yet he didn't care, didn't mind if the others looked at her askance, so long as his own need was satisfied. Adeline didn't want it. She wanted to fit in with the other humans, not stand out again.

"Don't pout, sex slave. Your pussy is still clenched around my cock like a glove. You like being treated like this, don't you?" Royle asked as he pounded into her. When Adeline shook her head, he lifted up one of her thighs, forcing her legs to part most inelegantly. Her pussy tightened down around him as she clutched onto him for balance. He groaned. "That feels good. Squeeze down on my cock, woman."

She shook her head, refusing to cooperate. Her nails dug into Royle's forearms through the linen shirt he wore.

He hissed in pain, then laughed. "I wouldn't have guessed it when I first saw you, but you're one little firecracker." He thrust his cock hard into her soft depths and leaned in close to her. "The more you fight, the more show you're putting up for the guy who's watching us."

She stilled in his arms. Her eyes roved the street and found a dark figure around the corner not far from them. The man noticed he had been seen, and even raised his hand in greeting. Adeline jumped, panicked. She began pushing at Royle, trying to get him off. Her pussy squeezed down to dispel him, but it only had the opposite effect on him. He swelled even more inside her.

"You saw him? He has his eye on us right from the start. Some people enjoy watching others have sex, you know. And some people enjoy having sex in front of others. It's why they hold those sex parties in the palace every month. I heard you went to one of them with the prince. Which one do you think you are?" Royle's cock pummeled her soft depths, discovering that her pussy had been putting out a lot of juices since she discovered they had been seen. "You little whore. Your pussy is sweet on my cock right now. Shall I call him over? Invite him for a closer look?"

Royle grunted when Adeline tensed, her pussy tightening around his cock again. Her delightful pussy almost made him come before he intended. It would have been embarrassing. Royle was the sort of male who prided himself on his virility and sexual prowess. He wanted to make her climax first to prove that he could make her lose her mind with his cock.

Adeline had seen others have sex before at the palace. The prince and she had even indulged in it themselves. Yet, somehow, the same act performed in a different place with a different man was different. With the prince, it felt like a luxurious sin. Like lying naked on soft feathery beds and covered with the densest softest fur. Like rich wine and sweet fruits, and the loveliest of music in your ears.

Right now, there was no music and no wine. Royle had pushed her up against a building in the street and took her. Just like that. It was carnal and visceral. It was dirty and dingy. They were in public, and anyone could have seen them. Indeed, Royle had only done this because of that other man spying on them. He did it for the titillation, for her humiliation. She wanted to close her eyes so that she couldn't see the other man, but Royle told her to keep them open. Being able to see the stranger while she was being fucked by Royle felt as though she was taken by two men at the same time, even though the other man merely watched from around the corner, appearing more like a shadowed apparition.

And it aroused her. Inexplicably, undeniably. It turned her on to be watched as she was raped by Royle on a public street. As she angled her head slightly so she could look over Royle's broad shoulders, she noticed their voyeur had removed his cock from his pants and was masturbating to the sight of them fucking. Her heart raced faster and a pink blush took over her whole face. If anyone had told her she would one day enjoy being raped while the only witness to the sexual assault was pleasuring himself to the sight, she would have said it was ludicrous. But it was happening right now. She even wished Royle would go further, pull down her dress and expose her breasts once more. Adeline wasn't simply being raped by Royle, but also by the voyeur, and his presence spurred Royle on.

"Do you like this? Is this what you secretly crave? To be fucked in public like a common streetwalker?" Royle asked, his cock pummeling quickly in and out of her, using her like the whore he called her. His eyes searched her face, noted the sensual flush on her face, and saw how aroused she was. A dozen ideas flashed through his mind. There were so many ways he could use her for, things he could teach her and show her, train her into a real whore. He bent his head and licked the shell of her ear before biting down hard on her fleshy earlobe. She jerked in his arms, crying out as she orgasmed, her pussy milking his cock. Royle climaxed in a rush too, pouring his seed into her pussy.

They panted, leaning close together as they recovered from the force of their mutual orgasm. He wasn't done with her. Not by a long way. It had been some time since he met someone who suit his sexual appetite entirely. He intended to have a lot of fun with her.

"You're not finished." He set her leg down and fix himself up. "Shall we go and speak to him? Maybe he wants some help too." He suggested while she smoothed her skirts.

Adeline shook her head vigorously. It was different to be watched from a distance and another to invite him to join them. She refused to follow Royle when he beckoned. Royle grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her along anyway. The stranger was about to leave when Royle and Adeline were done but now stopped, having seen them come over.

"Don't play modest. You know you'll enjoy it anyway." Royle didn't care for her pleading looks and silent protests and dragged her around the corner.

"Good night to be out, don't you think? We noticed you've been watching us."

The stranger was not as old as the king, but neither was he young like Royle and the prince. He was a simple laborer who had decided to clear his head near the port. Little did he know he would be exposed to such a lewd sight on his way back. He had quickly put away his cock when they approached, and had been close to orgasm before he was interrupted. His cock felt like bursting, even though he was worried about being confronted. Even though he had muscles from his physically taxing job, Royle looked like someone who was good with his fists.

"If you didn't want to be watched, then you shouldn't be fucking in the streets," the stranger pointed out defensively.

"No. No. You got us wrong. We enjoy you watching, didn't we?" Royle pinched Adeline in her ass when she refused to answer and got a rigid nod. "See, she likes it. Actually, we came to ask if you'd like some help relieving yourself. Since you were so kind to help us just now and all."

The stranger could scarcely believe his ears. He turned to the woman, who simply stood there silently. It was obvious whose idea it was, that the woman didn't want to do this but somehow had to go along with the man. He had seen her struggling when she was being fucked just now, but he didn't step in because he was taught not to intervene in the problems of others. And now he was rewarded.

"You'll help me?" he asked the girl.

"She will," Royle said definitively.

Adeline glanced up at Royle. She didn't want to do this but Royle seemed clear they weren't leaving until she had made the other man come. And Royle was the one who would provide her with a place to stay and live until she could find something better.

She nodded, albeit reluctantly.

It was difficult to contain the excitement which occurred upon such a fortuitous turn of events. The stranger rubbed his hands together with glee. "Go on then. I want to see your freshly fucked pussy. Lift up your skirts."

A look at Royle and he shrugged. The eager gleam in his eyes almost devoured her alive. He wanted her to do this, to obey a complete stranger in the most intimate of ways. "You heard what he said. Obey him."

She pulled her skirts slowly up her waist and like the opening of the curtain on a stage, revealing her calves, her knees, her thighs, and then her pussy. The stranger stood before her was given the best seat in the house, able to see the golden curls at the vee of her legs which hid her sacred place from view.

"Don't be inconsiderate, woman. He couldn't possibly see anything like this." Royle walked over and deftly untied the cloth that made up her skirts, leaving her lower body bare. "Now, spread your legs. Wider. More. Yes. Reach down and spread yourself wide open so he can see just where I've been fucking you."

Adeline's hands were shaking as they snaked down her body. It was utterly humiliating to be made to expose herself before a stranger, a man she had never laid eyes on before today. She pulled her lips open, knowing that he would be able to see her most private place. Maybe Royle would even let him fuck her. At the thought, her pussy tingled and spasmed.

The stranger wore a large grin when she did as she was told. It was even better than he expected. The other man appeared intent on humiliating her, and he was totally fine with being used as a means of degrading her, as long as he got to be close to her. He had never met anyone as beautiful as she was. He had grown up in a small village near the capital and life was monotonous there. He came to the capital to try his luck, leaving his dowdy wife and a son behind. So far, he hadn't achieved anything other than ogle discreetly at rich ladies' ankles when they alighted from their carriages. He didn't want to admit that he was far worse than he would have been if he had remained at home. At least his wife would have waited on him, as befitting of her station.

Tonight was his lucky night. He bent down to get a better look and ended up kneeling on the stone path, his head angled up and staring right at the treasure which was between all women's thighs. The pussy before him was the prettiest he had ever seen. Perhaps the pussies of village girls were different from the pussies of city ladies. He leaned in closer, and was able to catch a peek of the hole where she had been fucked just now. His cock grew engorged in his pants. This close to her, he could smell the scent of freshly fucked pussy -- warm feminine juices mixed with the musk of semen. He saw how clean and pale her fingers were, how smooth her hand was. His wife's hands weren't soft like that anymore after helping out on the farm for years.

"Wider, open yourself wider," he commanded her.

This time, she obeyed without the earlier hesitation. She shuffled her legs further apart and spread her labia out. He saw her small clit nestled amongst blonde hairs. A drop of semen dribbled out of her and landed on the ground between her legs. It was so hot that he reached out and touch her between her legs. She jerked and tried to move away but the other man moved forward, using her skirt to tie her hands behind her back. Then he held her where she was, and nodded at him.

"Go on. You know you want to touch her. I'll make sure she stays still." He whispered something in her ear and went on, "It's easy to make her come. Do it. She wants an orgasm from you, doesn't she?"

He didn't look at the woman this time, because he knew the woman would listen no matter what. He moved a finger across the open slit of her pussy, and pushed them between her puffy labia. She whined, her legs shaking but obediently kept them apart. Despite her reluctance, it didn't take her long to get wet. Her pussy produced a copious amount of juices, allowing him to rub them all over her sex and get the flesh slick. She must have liked being treated like this, he thought. He couldn't think of anyone he knew who got off on this. She was a slut, which was why the other man was treating her like this. She enjoyed this. And he wanted to make her come.

When his thumb touched her clit, her hips jerked towards him, as though demanding more. He teased it, poked at it, pulled it, and rubbed it, enjoying the little reactions he got from her. It was like a new toy, and he could use it to control her. The more he touched it, the louder her moans became. She obviously wasn't trying to hide her pleasure, perhaps having given up on all show of modesty. The other man was squeezing her breasts through her blouse. Her cries grew more emphatic.

The pleasure coursing through her body from between her legs and her breasts kept all proper thoughts from her mind. She felt as though she could simply melt into the ground if Royle wasn't holding her up. The stranger's hand was rough and callused, and each time he touched her clit, it would hurt a little, but at the same time, the friction felt deliciously good. Then he moved the finger against her entrance and pushed it in and she let out another moan.

"You're one horny slut, aren't you? Can anyone come up to you and touch you like this?" He drove his finger hard into her and began jamming it in and out. "Do you let anyone see your pussy and use you? Are you a whore?"

His shameful words drove her to a fevered pitch. Royle leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Don't ignore the man. Shouldn't you agree with him? Show him. Show him you're a whore like he says and you like being touched by strangers. Come, slut, orgasm for him like the whore you are."

Adeline let out a loud wail and orgasmed. Her body twitched in Royle's arms, her pussy clasping tightly around the stranger's finger. She was leaning against Royle and breathing heavily. She couldn't believe a random stranger had just made her come, and Royle had encouraged the behavior.

The stranger got to his feet and looked at Royle. "Can I fuck her?"

Adeline looked anxiously at Royle. It made him want to agree, but not tonight. He shook his head. "No, but she can suck you off, can't she? You should reciprocate his kindness, slut. Don't be ungrateful."

The stranger wasn't pleased but pulled out his cock anyway. He shouldn't look a horse's gift in its mouth. The woman got down to her knees this time, opening her mouth to swallow his cock. He was already ready to shoot after playing with her beautiful pussy and making a city lady come with his lower-class peasant hands. He grabbed her hair, and discovered it was just as soft and silky.

He pushed the rest of his cock into her mouth with one hard thrust. "Your mouth feels so good." He fucked her like he would have fucked her with his cock. Roughly, using her simply to get his rocks off. "I'm going to come. Don't spit it out. Swallow it." His movements quickened, jerking her hair and hurting her scalp. Then he pushed himself deep into her throat and began shooting hot seed into her. Adeline had to swallow or risk choking on his semen. It felt so degrading yet so wonton to have two men's semen inside her.

kallyreys
kallyreys
194 Followers
12