Mermaid's Lure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's good, isn't she?" Royle commented when the older man finally let her go.

"Yes. I still want to fuck her though." If her mouth felt so good, her pussy would have felt even better.

"Sorry. Not tonight."

Royle untied her hands and handed her the wrap so she could get dressed again. They left the stranger staring after them and continued walking to Royle's house.

His house was remarkably normal, like all the other houses on that street. The outside was dark roofed and red-bricked and the inside all white-washed walls. There wasn't much furniture inside, and it only had two rooms, a kitchen, and a small bathroom. But compared to the caves which Adeline had lived in all her life, this was brand new.

Royle sprawled out on a chair and watched as she took in her new surroundings. He hadn't expected to meet her again, and it was plain that lady luck was smiling down on him. He thought about what the stranger had said about fucking her. Much as he would like to parcel her out to stand on the street, she possessed too unique a face that would have caused the other to remember her. And sooner than later, word would spread to the palace about her. She might be taken away from him, and he would be punished for stealing a prince's slave. That was a capital offence.

He noticed that she was looking at a yellow scarf by the window. "That belongs to my brother's wife. The three of us live here. He's a fisherman. Not one of those big ships you were brought in on. He only has a small boat and works alone just off the shore."

Adeline had first thought she wasn't the first woman he brought home with him when she saw the scarf. She didn't quite understand jealousy and possessiveness, because long-term relationships didn't occur in the merpeople who scoured the land for humans to copulate with before returning to the sea with the fruits of their labor. Not that she was less nervous now. Adeline knew all about territory. The others might not welcome her.

Royle couldn't sense her anxiety, or would he have cared? "You'd like her, my brother's wife. Both of you are alike. She's insatiable in bed too. You'll know soon enough." He gestured for her to come over and patted his thigh. She came over and perched herself carefully on his lap. "You know, I've given you a place to live. How do you show your appreciation?"

How? Adeline's eyes went over to the crotch of his pants, remembering she had implicitly agreed to provide sex in exchange for a place to stay.

He caught her look and snickered. "No. Not that, not right now, anyway. Is that all you think about?" He didn't wait for her reply and instead got to his feet. He led her to an unfamiliar room. "Go on, make some food. I'm starving."

Food? Adeline glanced at the room and shook her head. She didn't know how anything works inside. She didn't know how to make fruits or bread.

"What do you mean? You don't know how to cook? You really are good for nothing but for lying on your back and taking cocks into your pussy, aren't you?" He pushed her to one side brashly and walked in, opening the cupboards. There was just one loaf of bread and it was stale. Royle slammed the cupboards shut and stalked off in frustration. He'd have to wait for his brother and his wife to return to be fed.

Royle didn't ask if she was hungry. He only thought of his own needs. Besides, he was the one doing all the physical work satisfying her today.

It never occurred to him to cook for himself. Royle was brought up by his older brother, Doyle, after their father died. Their mother had passed giving birth to Royle at the age of fifty; none of them had expected to be pregnant with a second child at all. Doyle was older than Royle by over twenty years old, and there were many who thought Doyle was actually his father. Either way, Doyle indulged in his young brother, which accounted for Royle's personality.

As for Doyle's wife, the woman listened to Doyle in everything. Come to think of it, his brother had found his woman in the sea more than two decades ago. Just like Adeline. In that time, his woman hadn't changed one bit. Age seemed to leave no mark on her. The only thing missing from their life was a child. Royle knew his brother wanted a child desperately but his wife was infertile. Royle always thought his brother could simply adopt an orphan, or father another child with another woman. A fertile one this time.

Royle eyed her critically. She seemed fertile and she definitely liked to be fucked. She probably wouldn't have any qualms about being fucked by his brother, if he wanted, until she became with child. Or he could also invite a few friends over -- only those who could be trusted to keep their discretion -- and fill that belly with the semen of many until it grew round with child. That'd be a good use of her slutty pussy then.

The main door opened then. Both Royle and Adeline turned. Doyle had returned with his wife. The duo froze at the entrance when they saw Adeline.

"Who's this, Royle?"

Royle still had his mind on food but was also smart enough to know that he could simply tell his brother that he had brought the prince's sex slave home. "Some random woman I rescued. She's mute. I don't know her name. Just call her whatever you want."

Doyle frowned but quickly accepted Royle's word. Not that he didn't know his younger brother had a weakness for pretty ladies, but he never would have thought he was brave enough -- or dumb enough -- to steal from the prince.

"Is she staying for long then?" Doyle asked Royle instead of the woman in question, probably because he thought Royle was caring for her.

"I haven't decided yet," Royle said impatiently. He eyed the silent woman beside his brother. "I'm hungry. Make her cook something."

The woman went to the kitchen at a signal from Doyle. Despite her utter obedience to Doyle, there was nothing submissive or meek about her. Although Royle didn't respect her, he also didn't directly insult her, unlike the way he spoke to Adeline. But that was because he knew how important she was to Doyle and despite his belligerent attitude, he loved his brother.

Adeline didn't remain in the living room. She followed the other woman into the kitchen, standing at the doorway uncertainly, not sure if she was welcomed. The other woman had already seen her, yet she didn't speak to her until a fragrant aroma emitted from the pot of stew she had just made. She scooped up two huge bowls of stew into wooden bowls and handed them to her.

"Hand these to the men and come back."

Adeline was surprised she was being spoken and she obeyed quickly. When she returned to the kitchen, there was a smaller bowl of stew waiting for her. Adeline sat down at the table and ate with the other woman.

"You really can't speak?"

Adeline nodded.

"Did Royle rescued you then?"

Adeline thought about how Royle had gotten her out of the palace and nodded again.

"That's unlike him, but I suppose you're pretty enough to spur even him into doing good deeds." She smiled to herself, then went on, "I am Niri, by the way."

Although Niri wasn't as friendly as those women in the baths, there was something about her that Adeline automatically gravitated towards, a certain familiarity Adeline felt comfortable with. Niri's skin was tanned and her eyes a bright sea foam green. She looked just slightly older than Adeline, able to pass off as her sister if they walked side by side. Niri wasn't beautiful like Adeline or the sea witch, but she had an understated quality about her that many felt comfortable with.

Niri wasn't much of a talker, and Adeline was mute. So both of them ate their dinner quietly. Niri returned to Doyle after that, showing little interest in conversing with her. Adeline had no choice but to go to Royle too.

That night, as Adeline lay beside Royle after a bout of intense sex, she found herself still thinking about Niri. There were so many questions about the other woman she found herself unable to ask. Where did she come from? Why did she choose to stay with Doyle? She was incredibly curious about her.

A low throaty moan pierced through the sleepiness of the night. Adeline's eyes widened. There was a guttural grunt and then rhythmic pounding. She wasn't innocent anymore and realized she was overhearing Niri and Doyle's sexual escapades through the thin walls. She burrowed herself deeper into her thin blanket, and curled herself onto her side. As the night progressed, the moans and gasps grew louder and more emphatic. She found herself responding to it. Her breasts grew sensitive and her nipples stiffened beneath the plain nightgown Niri gave her. Her pussy yearned for something inside it, salivating as it remembered being fucked by Royle's cock just now.

"Oh, yes, right there, Doyle, right there! That's it! I'm coming! You're making me come!" Niri's cries filtered through the wall into Adeline's ears.

Adeline's hands went down to between her legs, where her throbbing clit was. She arched her back and spread open her thighs, letting out a soft noise of her own as her fingers circled her clit. It felt so naughty to eavesdrop on others having sex while she masturbated. She felt like the stranger who watched her and Royle had sex on the street. Would Niri and Doyle be angry with her? Would she be punished for pleasuring herself while she listened to them?

"More, Doyle! Make me come again! Harder, yes. Fuck me hard just like that!"

Adeline's breathing became heavier. She slipped two fingers into herself and mimicked the movements of a cock in and out of her. When Niri demanded Doyle to increase the pace, Adeline did so too, her fingers moving quickly as she fucked herself with them.

"Yes, oh yes! I'm coming, Doyle! Come in me too! I want you to fill me up with your seed! Come inside me, Doyle!"

Adeline orgasmed as Doyle and Niri shouted out their climaxes, one after the other. She lay there stunned for a moment, dazed by what she had just done. But before she could remove her hands from her sex, Royle's body shifted. His hands covered hers and held hers where they were.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. Don't stop. There's no need. They wouldn't stop fucking until daybreak."

Right on Royle's words, the noises began again. Niri's low soft moans, then the sound of flesh meeting flesh, and finally followed by moans. Adeline shivered. It was one thing to be listening in on his brother having sex with his wife, and another to have Royle know about it. She blushed furiously, her guilty finger unmoving between her legs. Royle didn't rush her. He wanted to watch how this will play out. Would her shyness take over, or would her inner slut tendencies win in the end?

"Oh yes, Doyle! This is good. Touch my breasts! Squeeze them! Pull my nipples! Just like that. Oooh. You're biting down on them. Please. This feels good. Your mouth feels good! Oh yes. More!"

Royle sidled closer to Adeline, his chest pressing up against her back. His hand left hers, slid up along the curve of her hips, the dip of her waist, and continued heading north. His hands warmed the flesh of her breasts, his fingers kneading them. He brushed his palm across already stiff nipples until her shoulders trembled with pleasure.

"Do you like this? Do you like having your breasts played with as well?" He rolled a nipple between two fingers, watching her face intently. Though it was dark and there was no light in the room, there was just enough moonlight streaming in from the window to see her lips part as she began panting softly. "Do you like this or do you want more? Like what my brother is doing to her right now?"

His touch grew firmer. He pulled a nipple as far as it could go until it stretched out horribly. It must hurt, but he wasn't able to tell if she was in ecstasy or agony. He dug his nails into the pink tip until she tried shaking him off, withdrawing her hand from her sex to push him away. He instantly pushed it right back to where it belonged.

"Keep that hand where it was." His tone softened. "Does it hurt?" He manipulated her poor nipples once more. "But you enjoy it, don't you? You like what I do to you anyway." He leaned in close and spoke into her ear. "Why don't you touch yourself and let me know if you're wet? Or do you want my mouth on your breasts as well, tonguing your nipples? Just as my brother is doing to his wife?"

He rose and pushed her down so that she was flat on her back beneath him. He pushed her thighs wider apart, settled between them as though he always had a right to the space between her legs. His hot mouth closed around her left nipple, his tongue swirling around the rose-tinged tip as he flicked it. She let out a lusty moan, arching her back, her free hand trapping his head closer to her.

"Is this it? Is this what you like? Are you wet between your legs? Show me."

Royle removed his mouth from the now wet nipple and looked down at her. Adeline's mouth dried. She licked her lips and swallowed. In the next room, the sound of loud fucking continued, a vivid reminder of how pleasurable sex could be. The sexual heat and tension in their room rose ever higher. Under his scrutiny, she spread herself open for him. There was no question whether she was aroused. Her labia were wet with her juices, not just from her previous masturbation, but from Royle's teasing and the auditory voyeurism in the next room. To her utter embarrassment and humiliation, her grip slipped on her wet flesh. Royle laughed, his low chuckle ringing through the sexual haze.

"Well. I can certainly say you're wet."

Niri's passionate exclamations came again. "Oh yes! Lick my clit! Bite it! Suck on it! Make me come! Push your fingers into me! Stretch me out! Oh yes!"

Their eyes connected in the dark. Royle moved downwards, laying a trail of kisses down her belly to the slight rise of her mound. He kept his eyes on her, his tongue out as he drew it across heated flesh. Her thighs trembled to shut at the sensation but that was impossible with his bulk between her legs. His tongue delved into her slit, and searched out her little nubbin, circling it. The sight was intensely arousing. No one had ever done this to her before. Although she had taken cocks into her mouth, she didn't know men could pleasure her with their mouths too. And it felt really good. Adeline was lost in the sensation of his tongue assaulting her clitoris. When he trapped it between his teeth and ground down on the little nubbin, her whole body jerked, struggling to get away.

Royle wrapped his hands around her legs and pulled her back in place. "You're not going anywhere. And if you moan louder, I'm sure we can give my brother and his woman a show of our own too."

That was when she realized that she had been loud. But the thought was fleeting when Royle's lips wrapped around her clitoris again. He pushed a finger into her pussy, and she instantly grabbed it. More, she thought, echoing what Niri was shouting. Her hips thrust upwards to Royle, demanding more. He slipped the second finger into her, stretching her out slightly, his mouth alternating between flicking and sucking on her clitoris. Her pussy was producing so much wetness that there was a wet patch on the bed beneath her ass. And still, she wanted more. She wanted his cock inside her, pounding her, taking her.

She dug her nails into his shoulders, and got his attention. She had no words, and so Royle had to interpret her look.

"What is it? You want more?" He pumped his fingers furiously in and out of her. She moaned but shook her head. "What? This isn't enough? Do you want my cock instead?"

At that, Adeline nodded her head quickly. Royle chuckled.

"You're indeed a cock-hungry whore, aren't you? Don't worry. I'll satisfy you."

In the next room, Doyle's and Niri's cries were rising again. Royle rose from his position. His cock was already hard, his face wet with her juices. She smelled so good and tasted so sweet. She was already wet enough and eager enough that he didn't take his time entering her, instead driving his full length to the hilt in one full stroke. She screamed, her hips rising off the bed. Royle took her hard, fucking her like the whore she behaved like.

As the cries rose to a crescendo, culminating in a high-pitched scream from Niri, Adeline, and Royle came too. Royle's seed spilled into Adeline's pussy while Doyle filled up Niri's womb in the next room, both women massaging their cocks as their pussy contracted around the cocks.

12