Mermaid's Peril

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacle that had been teasing Raeh's vulva retreated to give Elimsa a better view and better access, prompting Raeh to twitch as the limb slid over her clitoris.

Elimsa grinned and licked her lips.

"So delicious~" the witch praised. "I really have claimed a prize~"

Raeh didn't answer, simply whining and squirming, and crying out when she felt Elimsa draw her slippery tongue across her vulva, spreading her puffy labia from the firm lick, yelping when Elimsa flicked the tip of her flexible tongue off the mermaid's clitoris.

Then she traced Raeh's labia with the tip of her tongue, up one and then down the other, reversing and repeating the move, making sure to tease the clitoris every time she crossed over.

Viscous fluids of arousal seeped from Raeh's pussy, just barely visible as an almost translucent cloud. She couldn't suppress her arousal, the pleasure she felt; between the aphrodisiac and Elimsa's skill and assertiveness, Raeh would've been lying to herself if she thought she wasn't feeling some level of good. That just wasn't true. It was, in honesty, starting to feel incredible.

The tongue-based teasing continued for a little longer, Elimsa sometimes using the edge of her muscle for a 'slicing' motion, or waggling the tip at various parts of the mermaid's puffy vulva, particularly the clit.

Raeh shivered and squirmed in pleasure, and Elimsa seemed to take particular enjoyment in this, squeezing the hapless mermaid with her tentacles, Raeh's body now thoroughly covered in circular marks from the 'kisses' of the suckers, though she felt no pain from them.

The pleasure only mounted with Elimsa latched her mouth to the mermaid's pussy, suckling hard and waggling and curling her tongue rapidly up and down Raeh's slit, a rolling motion with her tongue more than enough to get the mermaid writhing in ecstasy, on the cusp of orgasm already.

Whilst the aphrodisiac did make her more sensitive, and put her in such an aroused state, it was Elimsa's prowess that was doing most of the work here, instilling in Raeh an intense pleasure that was only going to get more so.

Gasps, moans and cries of stimulation flowed from Raeh, to the cecaelia's devious glee, sadistic chuckles thrumming vibrations against Raeh's vulva, only adding to the pleasant feelings she was experiencing.

Then those feelings spiked when she felt that impossibly long tongue wend deep into her pussy, its careless undulations pushing against her walls, spreading her out, tracing her contours with a hungry swirling, and this was on top of Elimsa's lips tightly clasped to Raeh's vulva, suckling, drinking down the fluids of arousal that leaked from the mermaid, paying no heed to the extra saltwater that would've found its way into her mouth; folk of the sea didn't taste it anyways.

But whatever Elimsa tasted, it seemed to please her, given the way she was crooning and murmuring such delighted sounds, the thrumming almost too much to bear for Raeh. But all she could do was endure the intense stimulation, feeling that tongue corkscrew deeper still until it was gently drilling at her cervix, lapping and rolling against the ring of muscle that barred the way to the mermaid's womb, lathering it in an extra thick layer of viscous residue

Raeh feared the cecaelia would prick her with that tongue again, but no such jab came... only Raeh did, or at least, it was soon to happen. She could feel herself shivering, twitching, nearing that release.

She tried to hold herself back from it, but she didn't believe her chances were good. Rather, she didn't believe she had any chances at all. The way Elimsa's tongue moved, kinking up, forming corkscrews, curling in on itself and twitching every which way, or rolling with sensual grace, fluid and smooth... it was incredible.

Raeh couldn't lie to herself, it felt good. Maybe it was the aphrodisiac talking, but this encounter was starting to fill her head with such pleasant thoughts. Even the invasive tentacles that relentlessly groped her and mercilessly applied their 'kisses' felt wondrous.

Even feeling helpless was starting to have its allure, to be trapped in the devious embrace of such an erotic predator...

No, she couldn't let such thoughts control her. She had to resist.

But how? Raeh could barely think of anything else but that tongue stirring up her depths, especially not when the saliva, as its concentration in her pussy thickened, made her womanhood tingle even more intensely.

Every sensitive point in her canal, Elimsa hit with consecutive precision.

It was so intense, it distracted Raeh from the cecaelia's tentacles, even as they worked to make their presence known, groping the soft parts of her body, massaging her breasts and tugging on her nipples gently with their suckers, slithering around her neck and about her skull, the tip of one appendage slipping around to tease her ear.

And it wasn't just Raeh's depths that Elimsa was targeting, her lips ceaselessly meshing, jaw working away in ravenous suckling as the sea witch devoured the mermaid's pussy. And to add one other acute point of pleasure, Elimsa was rubbing her nose to Raeh's engorged, terribly sensitive clitoris, making sure there was no sensitive part left on her body that wasn't being toyed with in some way.

It was too much for Raeh, and with an almost violent spasm, she arched her lengthy body, straining against the tentacles that bound their catch, a flurry of bubbles releasing into the water around them, spattering a somewhat more noticeable cloud past Elimsa's near-all consuming mouth, the cecaelia drinking down everything with a predatory want, enjoying her prize as much as she could savour.

It drew out Raeh's orgasm longer than she could tolerate, starting to writhe in the grip of the tentacles, her arms straining against the ones that had entwined around them, but the appendages kept Raeh's humanoid limbs well in check, binding them behind her back.

Finally, Elimsa seemed to back off, letting go of Raeh's vulva with a soft pop, and sliding her tongue free of the mermaid's canal, though not without a few parting wiggles, a last act of torment, and one final flick off Raeh's clitoris, making her spasm a few times more, before the cecaelia was finally satisfied... at least, for this moment.

Elimsa craned her body over the mermaid, one hand sliding up Raeh's body in a long, appraising caress, gliding up between her heaving bust, trailing the backs of a pair of fingers tantalisingly up Raeh's neck before clutching her chin, tilting her head up to look into Elimsa's eyes, whilst the other hand stroked the other side of Raeh's body.

Raeh couldn't say anything, still breathless from her climax.

Elimsa's grin was as startling as it was lecherous.

"You make such sweet sounds, my sweet little mermaid~ And your body... it reacts so nicely to my touch..."

As she spoke, she slipped the hand rubbing Raeh's side up to gently squeeze the mermaid's nearest breast, whilst the hand clutching Raeh's chin shifted a little to slide an index finger into Raeh's mouth, grazing the digit's tip across her tongue.

"And it feels so good to my touch... you will be perfect for my brood~"

At this, Raeh managed enough strength to comment.

"B-Brood? What are... you planning?" she asked, voice slightly garbled from the finger in her mouth, but the fear was evident, if not particularly upfront.

Elimsa only chuckled, sliding her hand to cup the mermaid's cheek.

"But first... a potion, to prepare you, give you strength~" the sea witch crooned.

A potion? But there was nothing on the sea witch, Raeh thought...

Then, Elimsa tugged on Raeh's body with her tentacles, which still slowly meandered and roamed her body. The hand to Raeh's cheek slid around to the back of her head, and there it forced Raeh's mouth against one of the cecaelia's nipples.

"Drink~" Elimsa commanded with a devious and salacious tone.

Raeh shook her head and whined, but it was a battle within herself; the desire to take that breast into her mouth was incredible.

Elimsa laughed with a dash of sadism, and started rubbing her breast against Raeh's closed mouth.

"Drink, my morsel... there is no harm in it... it will help you... and it will please you~"

Still she laughed, taking some satisfaction from Raeh's continued resistance. So she continued to rub her breast in the mermaid's face, continued to scrape that erect nipple against Raeh's lips. Elimsa knew Raeh's willpower was fading, but she enjoyed a last ditch effort to defy the inevitable.

And sure enough, succumbing to the ever-growing desire within her, Raeh opened her mouth, unfurled her tongue to brush Elimsa's nipple, before taking the whole thing into her mouth, lips clasping around the darker charcoal disc around the nub, and began to work her jaw slowly.

Her suckling was gentle, defeated, but there was an element of lust there too, and Elimsa was happy to nurture it, biting her lower lip as she slowly squashed her globe into Raeh's face, rolling it about ever so slowly, making sure she gave the mermaid enough flesh to suck into her mouth.

And with little effort on Raeh's part, the 'potion' was soon trickling into the mermaid's mouth.

The milk was sweet on Raeh's tongue, even if it was a dispersing cloud among the seawater she swallowed. But with such a tight seal upon Elimsa's teat, soon it was more milk than water... and the witch had much to give. The creamy nectar seemed to buoy that warmth that had afflicted Raeh, making that hazy desire and arousal that clouded her mind just that little bit stronger, and with it, her want, her desire to be in this situation.

She started to suckle a little more aggressively, tugging on Elimsa's mound with a slight needy assertiveness.

"Oh, is the little mermaid getting greedy~?" Elimsa teased, one hand drifting down to take a firm hold of one of Raeh's 'glutes', fingers digging in against the scales possessively.

Raeh couldn't help it. It felt so damn good to be drinking from the cecaelia's breast. She'd never thought breastfeeding could be so erotic, and the soft, lusting sighs that intermittently issued from Elimsa's mouth only seemed to encourage the helpless mermaid.

She kept drinking. A pint, or even more. Or less. Raeh wasn't really paying terribly close attention, only that it seemed the sea witch had an endless supply to give to the now thirsting mermaid.

Enough that Raeh's stomach was starting to feel a little full. And that, it seemed, was Elimsa's signal to pull away from Raeh. The mermaid was almost disappointed, a small whimper leaving her as a cloud of white trailed between her lips and the engorged nipple, dispersing into the water around them.

"You drank much, my morsel~" Elimsa crooned encouragingly. "Good... you will need that strength~ Now comes the most exciting part of our lovely little act~"

Elimsa repositioned herself, and with a fearful whine, Raeh watched as she felt her lower body more thoroughly wrapped up in the umbrella of the cecaelia's lower body, the roots of the tentacles and the webbed membranes of the umbrella clasping around Raeh's lower body. It was much slimier under there, and Raeh winced and shivered when she felt a terribly slick orifice at the centre press against her vulva.

Elimsa released a pleased hiss, clutching one of her own breasts, kneading it firmly, the other hand pressing to her stomach, fingers splayed.

"Yessss~" the cecaelia hissed, her voice filled with such terrible desire, Raeh seeing the predator Elimsa once more and starting to strain in her bonds. It made the cecaelia cackle with sadistic glee.

"Yes... squirm for me~" she encouraged, all too happy to indulge in her sadistic streak.

Raeh cried and gasped, she could feel the orifice at the centre of Elimsa's umbrella twitching and 'winking', and it was rubbing against her vulva, instilling a strange but pleasing stimulation. And it only got more stimulating when Elimsa began to grind against her prize, firmly rubbing the twitching, oozing orifice against Raeh's pussy.

All the while, the cecaelia's tentacles had tightened their grip over the poor mermaid, her breasts wrapped and her nipples teased, her head gripped, her 'glutes' squeezed by the wrapped tentacle roots and membranes of the octopus umbrella, Raeh's tail stroked and bound, and her arms tied behind her back where she could make no use of them.

Her gasps and whimpers were fuel to the treacherous cecaelia, but Raeh couldn't help it. The stimulation, the helplessness, the pleasure, the fear... it was a potent cocktail of feelings that made her thoughts messy, and they were already clouded with an intense arousal.

But since the very start of Raeh's encounter with this devious sea witch, things always seemed to take a turn... and the next turn was quite the shock, like no other.

Raeh felt something pressing against her vulva from within the cecaelia's orifice, opening up to let something move to try and force its way into Raeh's pussy. It was slimy, with a tapered tip, and it seemed to wriggle against her vulva, brushing against her clit, making her wince in stimulation.

But her eyes had widened in shock all the same, a new fear filling her, apprehension over an unknown thing.

And Elimsa looking down upon the mermaid with a knowing but sadistic look did nothing to ease the fears of the hapless Raeh.

"Wh-What arrrrrrrhhhhh!" She began to ask, before her words were rent into a forced moan as that tentacular appendage began to worm its way down into Raeh's pussy, its body pulsing and contracting like a lecherous, invasive worm, stretching her walls and wriggling its way deeper.

Even Elimsa couldn't suppress the sounds of pleasure, a pitched, breathless moan leaving her lips, followed by a truly delighted 'Yes~!'

At this point, Raeh began to struggle vigorously, neglecting that her vain efforts only further excited the cecaelia, and the tentacles roaming all across her body.

The prehensile limb began contracting with enough rigour, it felt like it was pumping in and out of Raeh's pussy, but it was only ever getting deeper, until it was twisting slowly at Raeh's cervix.

She cried out in distress, but it fell on deaf ears... and there was no small amount of pleasure in the sounds that came after, which Elimsa did acknowledge with her characteristic sadistic delight.

"Yes, that's it little mermaid... moan for yourself~ Moan for the coming pleasure~ I offer nothing but delight for you... but feel free to resist submitting, it feels good having you squirm against me~"

She finished with a cackle, followed up by an intense yelp of pleasure from Raeh when that tentacular organ pushed past her cervix -- somehow loosened for this very endeavour -- and began wriggling down the canal to her uterus.

There should've been pain, but the passage stretched with effort yet enough to accommodate the organ, until the tip wriggled free in the space of Raeh's womb.

The intense sensation drew a strained grunt from Raeh; to be pierced all the way to the uterus... it was bizarre, seemingly impossible, but the sea witch had done so without harming Raeh's body.

"Yesssss~" Elimsa hissed. "Yesss, it is time... take my brood, and become my mate~!"

A shudder raced through Elimsa... and something bulging in the tentacular organ impaled deep in Raeh's pussy began to push against her already stretched vulva.

The mermaid's eyes widened in shock, feeling this lump forced into her slowly, constant contractions in the organ pushing it along.

It didn't take Raeh long to figure out what was happening.

Eggs.

Elimsa was laying eggs in Raeh, the cecaelia's chosen broodmother.

Panic filled her, even over the haze of ecstasy, and she began to thrash and cry, writhing violently in the snare of the cecaelia.

But in the midst of insemination, Elimsa seemed almost... frenzied. Not in an overly aggressive, violent way. But she seemed... lost in her ecstasy, in mating lust. She groped herself, dug her fingers into her belly as if to feel the eggs leaving her, moaning and gasping in a domineering, predatory delight.

And Raeh's thrashing was only fuelling Elimsa's predatory urges, her tentacles wrapping tighter, exploring more vigorously, shutting down Raeh's struggles.

"Yes.. yes, squirm for me~!" Elimsa breathed. "Strain, struggle, fight like a little prey fish~!"

"N-No, it's too much, I can't--"

Raeh's protest was cut off, a tentacle creeping up the side of her head, across her cheek, and curling down over her lips, pushing into her mouth and down her throat with a careful move. She felt the rows of suckers rubbing against her lower lip, tugging on it, as the slimy tendril bulged out her throat, and began to pump slowly.

Raeh clenched her eyes, a strangled groan leaving her. She wasn't choking, but to have that thing invade her throat so slickly, whilst its compatriots continued to violate her externally, still groping, still tugging, still leaving their hundreds of 'kisses' all over her, it was just too much.

She was being taken by the cecaelia... and she was beginning to like it. No pleasure she'd yet experienced in life compared to what she was enduring.

Raeh was starting to tire herself out, her vain struggles sapping what strength she had left. And nothing could slow the inexorable push of the egg, the contractions of the ovipositor adding another layer of stimulation, the muscular pulses of the organ rippling pleasingly against her sensitive walls.

She felt another egg, forced past her vulva just as the first was being squeezed through her cervix, the contractions becoming particularly vigorous. Yet it barely slowed on its journey through the canal between cervix and womb, and soon, it was deposited in its destination.

The part of Raeh still capable of cohesive thought couldn't quite believe it. The cecaelia had just impregnated her.

And she couldn't quite believe herself for feeling so good. Even her defiance was more reactionary than genuine at this point... the idea of being made to bear this witch's eggs, of being so thoroughly ensnared and violated, but with such lusting ecstasy... Raeh couldn't deny that it was making her body twitch.

She felt a third egg forced into her pussy, and each was accompanied by a strong shudder the wracked the cecaelia; it must have been incredible for Elimsa.

Her pitched cries of delight were certain evidence of that.

With each egg, the more the pleasure of both parties mounted, and the more Raeh found herself being bent further in the tentacles' grasp, little by little.

She could feel Elimsa's orifice, the flesh immediately around it, begin to shiver, and thick, viscous ooze was pouring from the ovipositor's tip.

Egg after egg, Raeh could feel herself nearing that heavenly zenith, even as her belly began to bulge. The eggs themselves felt quite squishy, so they offered little discomfort passing through her already stretched -- and quite likely forcibly adapted -- cervix.

There was a little thrust of the ovipositor too, whenever an egg was pushed from Elimsa's body into Raeh's, and whenever an egg was deposited into Raeh's womb, smooth and fluid, contractions that truly hammered home the alien nature of this mating.

Raeh could say nothing about it, her moans muffled by the tentacle slowly probing into her gullet, the resultant bulge on her neck teased by another tentacle that slowly slipped around her throat with only light pressure.

It was when Raeh was at her limit -- mentally and physically, at least before pain set in -- that the finale crashed over them both; with the last egg, came a bestial shriek from Elimsa, a powerful rock of her body accompanied by a vigorous shudder, and a sharp thrust from her ovipositor as it began rippling uncontrollably, each pulsating contraction a load of thick fluids pumped into the mermaid's womb.