Mermaid's Peril

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raeh's body spasmed like a seizure, unable to writhe too much in the iron grip of the tentacles, having tightened to the mermaid's limit with Elimsa's orgasm. Juices sputtered erratically around the ovipositor, Raeh's climax almost causing her to pass out.

They were stuck in this ecstasy, neither quite knew how long, Elimsa's mating finale overwhelming in its duration.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of alien euphoria, Raeh felt the tentacles around her loosen, just a bit, and the ovipositor inside of her stop pulsing, thinning out as if deflating. And then, it removed itself from her body, the sliding sensations one last attack of pleasure, before the two of them stopped shivering.

Elimsa sighed, and the umbrella of her octopus half let go, allowing Elimsa to pull herself closer to her prize, her breasts squashing against Raeh's in an intimate embrace, the tentacle in the mermaid's mouth sliding free with a lurid slickness. Raeh moaned, and then let out a small whimper when she felt one of Elimsa's hands slide up the side of her body, cupping one of her cheeks, the other hand taking a gentle hold of Raeh's now swollen belly.

"Mmm~" Elimsa murmured with a sensual intimacy. "That was wonderful, my little morsel~"

She chuckled deviously and pecked Raeh on the side of her face, soft and wet, tongue lightly rolling against the skin between the cecaelia's lips.

Raeh didn't have the strength yet to talk back, only whining at the continued display of possessive dominance from the cecaelia, her tentacles still roaming across the mermaid's body, albeit much more gently.

"When my eggs are ready, you will lay them in a safe spot for me, my love~"

Raeh nodded her head.

"I will help you~" she continued in a lowered tone, slowly pecking Raeh on the side of the cheek. "I will treat you well~ And then, I will let you return home, with the prize you came here for... I have no need of it, for I have obtained my prize~"

She cackled softly, and ran her tongue across Raeh's neck, the mermaid gasping in response.

"And perhaps..." Elimsa trailed off, tilting Raeh's head towards her own, letting the mermaid see the wide, salacious grin twisting the cecaelia's lips. "... we will meet one another again... Raeh, my lovely breeding prey~"

Elimsa's lips sealed with Raeh's, and that long tongue, though gentler in its actions now, wasted no time taking control over Raeh's own muscle, twisting and swirling about it lecherously. Their lips meshed together with a slow but firm intimacy, and the hand that was rubbing Raeh's gravid belly moved to wrap around her back in a close embrace, the cecaelia enjoying the afterglow with her mate.

Then the kiss broke, and Elimsa smiled at her captive mate.

"Wouldn't you like that~?"

At this point, Raeh knew what she really thought, after all she'd been through, after all those feelings, all that... intensity. Desire.

Her answer was simple.

"Yes..."

The cecaelia grinned, and the lecherous kiss continued, the mermaid's limp body endlessly coiled and groped by the tentacles that had snared her in this ecstasy.