All Comments on 'Merri Thanksgiving'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

5++++ You and Merri was hot but the 3 of you was smoking. Such a delightful sharing. With your descriptive language I can smell the arousal of your pussies and the heady scent of sex.

Thank you for this personal glimpse at your sexuality.

gforce746gforce746about 2 years ago

Beautifully written story! Love the heart felt emotion pouring out from Merri and Sabrina. Narrated in perfect detail feeling like was right there hearing the moans and screams of passion with orgasms abounding from Merri, Sabrina, and Kenneth too. Felt so good for Sabrina experiencing real live warm pulsating cock for the first time and the cum play incredibly erotic. IE, you outdid yourself with this one!

Marbury1803Marbury1803about 2 years ago

I'm not sure anyone e on Lit is your equal in describing lovemaking with as much eroticism, and tenderness, and passion, and kink as you. this really was beautifully written. Thank you.

VincepetroneVincepetroneabout 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your intimate parts of your life. And , written with loving and tenderness. Something we could use more of in this time of exclusion and ostracism. Well done. Keep writing for us.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 2 years ago

Exceptionally good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful sequel to "The Nurse and the Nanny" and so erotic. You have the ability to express intimate scenes in a fabulous and natural way. Voting you another 5 stars for this one.

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69over 1 year ago

Outstanding, simply outstanding! So very erotic and well written. Thank you IE for sharing this story with me1

Slayerfan69Slayerfan69over 1 year ago

Once again outstanding. I know a lot of men will look at this story differently. But the emotional side of sex is something I have had so little experience in. And being born in the 60's I know I likely will not gain anymore. So I thank you for sharing.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

You were lucky to have Merri to guide you & give you assurance that exploring should be enjoyed.

I think jealously & possessiveness gets in the way, especially when we are younger & more insecure.

Thank you Isabella for trusting your followers to continue to open up to us.

Your lessons can help many to have fuller & happier relationships. xox

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A beautifully-written expression of the flowering of a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written but a terrible story arc of yet another woman having meaningless, unprotected sex with a stranger, becoming a low quality woman who will never be worthy of a relationship in the future because the sex act is only a physical thing to be shared with dozens or hundreds of men and women. She gave something special she can only give once to someone she didn’t care about other than his possessing an appendage, a human dildo. Disappointing but certainly common, like her.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmilyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous, allow me to address a few things, since the main character is based on myself.

Sex may be meaningless to you, but to many here on Literotica we love and celebrate it so much that we invest much of our free time reading and writing about it.

I addressed the unprotected sex issue at the beginning of the story. You're free to not like or agree with the way I address it, but don't pretend that it wasn't acknowledged.

Since this really happened to me, I can assure you that I am a woman of high quality, and I've been happily married for nearly two decades (but I did marry a great guy who I love completely, so maybe I don't really deserve him, despite his assurances that I do).

While I have had sex with multiple partners over the years, I can assure you that the number is not in the hundreds. But I have done my best to achieve those sorts of stats. A woman is only as great as her goals, right?

As for not caring about my partner, I care DEEPLY about anyone who I choose to share sexual pleasure with. I don't think of humans as having a finite amount of love or respect or kindness that must be rationed out carefully. I feel that the more I love, the more love I have to give. Same for respect and kindness. And for orgasms.

Don't comment on my stories as if someone being a 'human dildo' is a bad thing. Dildos are far too important to me to stand by while someone demeans them!

As for Sabrina being common....I proudly guess that's true. She's just like a lot of the other main characters I create, and if you're implying that she's common here on Literotica I take that as the ultimate compliment. Literotica hosts some of the best writers of erotica that I've ever encountered, and to lump Sabrina in with some of the other characters created here is high praise indeed.

In all seriousness, I'm not offended if you don't like my story, or my writing style, but attacking the promiscuity of a fictional character on a website dedicated to the writing and reading of erotica, seems fairly silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is magical! The sacredness of human lust and arousal! Sensations of skin on skin, lubrication with moistures of desire.

IsabellaEmily you describe so well the strife of indecision - what do I want to experience first? I am a shy guy but one of the sexiest experiences was my wife orgasming with my cock in her mouth - she was so beautiful in that moment. I usually only award 5 stars when some sodomising of a woman's beautiful bottom is described in a way that educates males when and how it is appropriate. All of genital enervation is shared with the anal nerves and muscles. Especially a females reproductive organs and wiring to the pudendal nerve among others. I advocate that whether she wants a man there or not a woman should explore her sexual feelings for her anus privately or with a trusted lover.

Good Story - so patiently potrayed.

Well done IsabellaEmilly. Your range of vocabulary for sexual description is a real craft.

Lass Lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have already commented on your story but I think it needs to be said that the world would be a better place if all young people could be guided at the start of their sexual experiences with loving mentors.

Perhaps you could expand this theme IsabellaEmily.

Lass Lover

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit11 months ago

"If you need to cum just fuck your cock into me and do it."

dasgoodshit

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is another Great story of Sabrina, Merri. And Ken together with the ladies also.

GoldenDelightsGoldenDelightsabout 2 months ago

Awesome story the connection between them all so real and so sexy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...