Merrill and Jacob Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took her by the shoulders, lay her on her back, and climbed between her legs. She said, "Wait!" She leaned over to grab the lubricant, and handed it to Jake. He oiled up his erection. She raised her knees, and spread them. He climbed over her, kissed her breathlessly, and directed his penis into her vagina. He entered her more urgently this time. She howled when he did so. She moaned, "So big...." He stroked his cock in and out slowly. He pulled it at least halfway out before reversing course and re-entering her. She smiled, grunting with each inward push, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh...."

He was finally in the mood to talk. "Do you like that?"

She flattered, "Yes. Oh! Yes, I like it. It feels good. Oooh! It feels sooooo good." In truth, it was hard to handle him.

"How does this feel?" He gave her one very hard slam.

"Ugh! Oh! Oh! That was good. That was good and hard."

"Did you like what I did earlier, girl?"

"Oh, yes. Oh, yes."

"What did I do? Describe it."

So, he wants me to talk dirty. I can do that. He punctuated her description with thrusts. She said, "You fucked me. You fucked me hard. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! You... ugh... fucked... ugh... my... ugh... brains... ugh... out!" This struck the right tone for Jake. He loved to hear her speech disrupted by his thrusts. He lay down on top of her. She wrapped her legs around his hips, and her arms around his shoulders. Her chin rested on his beefy shoulder. She cooed into his ear, "Ooh! You're so heavy! So big! So big! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Are you going to fuck me now? Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Her praise triggered him. He crushed her beneath him. He pumped into her with his hips, eager to climax. He thought of nothing but bringing on his own orgasm. The impacts left her unable to speak. She screamed unintelligibly. He breathed hard. He pumped her as hard as he physically could.

She had expected this second time to be much gentler. How long, how hard, could this man go? This time, she knew when he came. His whole body stiffened. His rhythm changed to fewer, shorter thrusts. She urged, "Pour it into me! Pour it in! Fill me with your seed! Do it! Do it!" She imagined his semen pulsing deep inside her.

Jake stopped moving, and lay upon her for a moment. He rose up off her torso, and crawled back down the bed, pulling himself out of her. He kneeled at the foot of the bed, glistening with perspiration, looming over her, in triumph. She demurely closed her legs and turned on her side. He lay on his back, beside her. She picked herself up with groans. He laughed, and reached out to touch her as she got out of bed.

Merrill drank some wine, and stood, gathering herself. His cock was lying, mostly erect, on his belly. She set her wine down, went the foot of the bed, and crawled on all fours to his cock. On all fours, she used one hand to feed it to herself. She sucked lovingly, but not hard. She had to restore him to rock hardness. When she succeeded, she reached for the lubricant. She splashed some on his cock.

She climbed astride his pelvis. Watching his face, she aimed his cock at her vagina, and lowered herself upon it. Her eyes rolled up into her head as she slid down his pole, "Oh, oh, oh, God. Oh, God. So big. Oh, God." Jake smiled happily at this lovely sight. Once her groin rested upon his, she leaned over him, on her arms. She moaned loudly. She began to slide her hips forward and backward, slowly.

Growing accustomed to his size, she hollowed her back severely. This served to grind her clitoris between her groin and the bulge his cock made in her abdomen. She closed her eyes. Now, she rotated her hips, writhing about. Excited, she made long thrusts with her hips, sliding her clitoris along his body. Moaning passionately, she threw her head back, and shuddered several times. After her orgasm dissipated, she collapsed onto his chest. She felt his chest rise and fall with his laughter.

She looked at his face. She rose up and dismounted, with difficulty. Now, it was her turn to flop onto her back in exhaustion. He chuckled, and reached out his hand to touch her arm. He took childish pride in the pleasure his cock had given her. "Can you stay the night?"

"Yes. I'd like that."

It was still early. They finished dinner, showered, dressed lightly, and went downstairs to watch a movie. Her choice, naturally. They spoke little. After the film, it was not late, but they went back upstairs. He lay on his back, happy. She sucked his cock for a long while. It wasn't an intense, cum-extracting suck. It was long, slow, intermittent and luxurious. She was licking him softly when she heard him snore. Not offended, she turned off the lights, covered both of them, and joined him in sleep.

The next morning, Merrill was careful to get into the bathroom first. She got her hair right, and made sure she was reasonably put together. She absolutely had to be home when Ashley was dropped off. She had one hour. She uncovered him. She found the expected morning erection. She picked up where she left off the night before. He awoke quickly. He held her head gently as she blew him deeply. This time, her goal was to suck him to completion. He was very impressed. He said, "I want to make love again, Merrill."

She pulled her head off of his cock, "No time. Blowjob."

"Very well."

Merrill turned Jake on by looking up at him, meeting his eye. She bobbed her head rapidly, sucking hard. His eyes grew wide, and his body tensed. She deepthroated him. Her cheeks fell hollow with the suction she applied. He groaned, and involuntarily grabbed her head in his hands. She went in for the kill, massaging him with her tongue.

Jake groaned helplessly as he came, "Uh! Uhhhh! Uhhhhh! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" He squirted semen down her throat. Because he was lying on his back, she had to suck and gulp to swallow it. After he finished coming, she stroked her head up and down, cleaning him off and finishing the job. Pulling away, she licked her lips extravagantly, and wiped her mouth, smiling.

              He made breakfast while she gathered her things and dressed. She ate standing up. A quick kiss, and she was gone.

After the early breakfast with Jake, Merrill went home in time to greet Ashley. Ashley chattered away about her sleepover. Merrell couldn't help but think that her daughter, and everyone she passed on the street, somehow knew how she had spent the night. She felt as if she were wearing a scarlet letter "S," for "Slut." Merrill had the eerie sense that everyone had x-ray vision, and could clearly see Jake's seed puddled in her womb, and her belly.

Jacke called that evening, "How are you? Do you have plans tonight?"

"I am very well, Jacob, but I am tied up tonight. It's Ashley's turn to host a sleepover." Merrill carefully measured the degree of eagerness she wished to show. "She will be gone tomorrow morning at nine, and out until after dinner. That child has a very full social calendar!"

"Can I see you at nine?" Bingo! Jake had demonstrated eagerness. Urgent eagerness.

The next morning, she pondered long and hard about what to wear. It was morning, so something casual. She wanted to excite Jake, so something sexy. She didn't want to appear slutty, so something conservative. She didn't want to scare him off, so something informal. She finally settled on slacks and a nice sweater, not because she had reached a decision, but because that was the outfit she happened to be wearing when Ashley's friends arrived to pick her up.

Merrill headed over to Jake's house. Jake wore sweats. They kissed at the door. The friendly kiss grew deeper. They wrapped their arms around one another. The kiss became a mouth-wide-open tongue war. He broke the kiss, took her hand and led her upstairs. He was matter-of-fact about it.

They made love conventionally. He started out on top. She took care to oil him up, first. He oiled her up, inserting his middle finger into her vagina, and stimulating her clitoris. She appreciated his attention to her needs. This time, he slid into her comfortably. He banged away at her for a long time, with a look of grim determination on his face. She eventually said, quietly, "Jacob...." He seemed to wake from a dream, as if he suddenly noticed that she was beneath him.

He said, kindly, "This is fantastic! You're great!" He maintained his fierce pace, smiling down at her, and cheering for himself pornographically. She looked up at him, amused by his self-indulgence. He grimaced, and urged himself in a quiet, strained voice, "Do it. Do it. That's it. That's good. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck her. Do it. Harder. Harder. Come, now. Come. Come inside her...." He forced a large volume of semen into her twat. It overflowed. His final thrusts had a squishy feel that delighted him, and relieved her.

When finished, he lay on his back, and she took her turn. She looked into his contented eyes while she used one hand to point his cock into her vagina. Her face changed when she lowered herself onto him. Her concentration, and the physical strain, showed on her face as she slid down his pole to rest on top of him.

Merrill preferred to keep her eyes closed while she was on top. She alternated between two styles. One was a slow, swirling grind of her pelvis against his. She smeared her clitoris between their groins. The second was a forward-and-back, sliding thrust with her hips. This motion made his body rock on the mattress, as hers did when he was on top. Jake lay back, smiling, and enjoying himself. He held his hands behind his head, fingers interlaced, without a care in the world.

As her orgasm neared, she used the sliding motion to finish. Her rapid thrusts made him jiggle under her. His head actually made light contact the headboard, a first for him. She climaxed, shuddering and making a guttural moan. Someday, she would introduce him to her third style of riding.

After a pleasant walk on the beach, during which they held hands, and spoke little, Merrill and Jake were in his kitchen, making sandwiches. Her phone rang. It was her old friend, Marta, with whom Merrill shared everything. Jake puttered about the kitchen, listening carefully and offering appropriate theatrical looks when the conversation warranted. Merrill leaned back against the counter, watching him.

              "Yes, Marta. It's going great. Jacob is great. Marta, the night before last, he nailed me.... No. Actually, I offered myself up.... Well, with Ashley, I couldn't just wait until he got around to it. She was out on a sleepover, so I had a window of opportunity...." She winked at him. "It was a little bit romantic, as least. He was on the way home from the gym. I wore a skimpy negligee, and a trench coat over it.... No, no high heels." His eyebrows shot skyward at the mention of high heels. She made a mental note.

"That would have tipped off the whole neighborhood. I wore slip-ons, and kicked them off at the door. Oh, and I brought Italian food, some special treats, and this special sex oil I bought.... Um, I went upstairs, and greeted him as he walked out of the shower. I was wearing the negligee. When he saw me, he wrapped the towel around himself, and asked, 'What the hell are you doing here?'...Yessss....That kind of scared me." Jake leaned back against the countertop and looked apologetic. She smiled and waved it off.

"It sounded like he was angry that I had trespassed. But, I was very brave in the face of potential humiliation. I struck a pose, and he finally noticed what I was wearing, which left nothing to the imagination....Yeah, that's right....Anyway, to make a long story short, I walked to the bed, slipped out of the negligee, laid on my back, and assumed a posture that screamed, 'Come 'n get it!'....I was so nervous that I forgot to use the lube I had brought. I won't make that mistake again.... Jacob is a gentleman, Marta. He didn't want to embarrass me by declining the offer, so he generously climbed aboard and started banging away.... Oh, yes! I think it had been a while for him, and he had a lot of pent-up energy to expend.... Uh, huh, yeah, he pounded me, Marta, hard.... Exactly!"

"Oh, I don't know, Marta. You know I don't have much to compare it to.... No, I will not fall into the trap of comparing other men to my late husband! That is a fool's errand. My therapist warned me against it...." He looked down at the mention of her late husband. He brightened up quickly when she went on, "Okay, I'll just say it was the biggest I have ever had....Oh, of course I don't know that, Marta, I didn't bring a ruler....Well, I encouraged him to just let it all out that first time, and he did....It was....It was....Yes, definitely....Uh, well, then he ate dinner sitting up in bed, and I ate most of my dinner off of him....Yeah....Yes, exactly. I did my patented lasagna trick.... It's basically the same as my patented pizza trick." He made an excited face, and pulled out his phone, as if he were placing an urgent pizza order. She struggled not to laugh out loud.

"So, I sucked him, casually, through dinner. Afterward, I blew him more seriously. He wanted to screw me again, so, once more, I assumed the 'fuck me' position, and he did it, again.... It was nice. It was still, shall we say, athletic.... Sure.... Exactly.... He humped me until he came. It was even harder than the first time. Then, I blew him some more, and climbed on top. I rode myself to an orgasm.... Oh, yes.... We talked, and played, and drank wine. After a while, I sucked him to sleep.... Yup.... In the morning, I blew him with intent.... Yup. Swallowed it, for breakfast...." She stifled a laugh, as he wagged his eyebrows at her.

"That's right, three times!.... I just think that's how it is with him. He's going to drill me, hard, every time.... Yes! He's my drill sergeant! Good one, Marta!... Yes, he asked me to spend the night.... Well, yesterday, I was busy with Ashley, but, this morning, she was out of the house by nine, and he invited me over.... Yeah, the moment I walked in the door!.... Oh, Marta, you cannot be serious. No, not against the door. He was patient enough to drag me to bed, first.... Just regular, but this time I lubricated him, and that helped a lot...." Jake had finished the sandwiches and set them on the table. "Anyway, I got on top after he was done, and it was good. Listen, Marta, he's going to be expecting lunch, so I have to go.... Sure, Marta, I'll ask him if he has a ruler!... Ew! That's disgusting! No, I'm not going to borrow a ruler from Ashley to measure a guy's dick!... Okay. Love you, too. Bye."

As she hung up, he hugged her passionately. Kissing her deeply, he ranged his hands over her body. He released her. He opened a drawer. With a salacious leer, he pulled out a tape measure, and extended it. She bent over, laughing. They sat down, and ate.

"This is a great sandwich, Jacob. You are very handy to have around! I'm sorry I wasn't much help."

"That's quite all right. I enjoyed listening to your conversation with Marta. I'd like to meet her, sometime."

"I'm not sharing, Jacob, so you can get that right out of your mind! Besides, she lives in California, now."

"I wasn't thinking of a three-way, Merrill. I have some standards."

She stared at him. He blinked, and looked away. She said, "Uh, huh. I thought so. I know perfectly well that all men think about their girlfriend's best friend that way." He startled at the word, "girlfriend." She quickly corrected herself, "I'm sorry, Jacob. A slip of the tongue. No more. Anyway, it's a shame for you, because Marta is beautiful and dark. We're salt and pepper. We would have made a lovely pair for you...."

"Hmmm. Well, maybe with enough wine...." She laughed. "Is Ashley home for dinner, tonight? Maybe we three can dine together."

Merrill put down her sandwich. She reached out to put her hand on his arm. With all the tenderness she could muster, she said, "Jacob, that was spoken like a true bachelor. No, not yet. Ashley is eight years old. She cannot possibly understand what is going on between us, now. She knows who you are. She knows we are friends. She likes you already. The moment she thinks we are so much as dating, her imagination will run wild. If we are to be together, we will have to sneak around, have sex, and enjoy what we can. We cannot show any affection in front of her. No kissing, no hugs, no innuendos, no lustful glances, no hand-holding, no girlfriend, no boyfriend. Until further notice. Understand?"

"I guess I never thought it through. Of course, I will do as you say. For the time being, you are offering me no obligations, no commitment. Just sex. I reluctantly accept your terms." They giggled. "Tell me something, purely for purposes of arranging my schedule. Can I count on you to be my, oh, what's the word..."

"Whore?"

"Yes! Yes, Merrill, that is precisely the word I was searching for! Thank you."

"For the indefinite future, Jacob, I will provide a warm, moist refuge for your manhood, and a welcoming home for your seed. Okay?"

"If that's the best I can do, then, okay. What's your availability in the near future?"

"The next four hours, and tomorrow from eight to two. It's a school day. I hope you like doing it in the daylight, Jacob."

"I'll make the best of it. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. Tomorrow at eight, then."

"Jacob, I was thinking, when you were cheering yourself on, there. Would you prefer that I do that? I will, if you like. Just coach me on how dirty you want it." He smiled.

The next day, she arrived at his door shortly after eight, wearing a tight red cocktail dress and high heels under her trench coat. Jacob admired her for several minutes, before he dismantled the outfit and rammed her. He spent the morning putting her into a wide variety of positions. An hour in, when he had her back pressed up against a wall, standing, ready to enter her, she asked, "Jacob, are you trying to run through the entire Kama Sutra in one session, dear?"

"Not all of it. Not yet. I am just going from memory. I want to try everything, eventually."

"I consent, Jacob. Could you please, Jacob, devote more time to each position, so we can settle in and enjoy it? I promise that you will have plenty of opportunities in the future to run through your complete repertoire. Proceed."

He slid into her from underneath, grunting happily. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He stroked smoothly. She talked gently, "Ooh! Jacob, ooh! Stroke it. Ugh! That feels so good! Ugh! Do you have...ugh... a particular position...ugh...you want to be in...ugh... when you come, Jacob? Ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh-ugh...."

"Grrrrr.... Anything with me on top. Mmmm! I want to throw my whole body into my climax. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

She stroked his neck tenderly, and ran her fingers through his hair. "Nnnngh. Enjoy yourself. Ugh! I know I am. Ugh! Ugh!"

She had pushed his buttons expertly. Overcome, he held her tight, and carried her to a settee. He set her down on it, still with her legs around his waist and his cock in her pussy. She begged, "Fuck me. Fuck me, hard, please." He did. She moaned, "So big! So hard! Do it! Please, do it!"

He thrust fiercely, yelling, in a strained voice, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Ungh! Here it comes! Ungh!"

She cried, "Pump it into me, Jacob! Uggg. Please! Pump it! Pump it! Ug, ug, ug. Pump some more, Jacob! Uh-uh-uh-uh. Every last drop, please! Ugh! Just do it! Pour it on! Ahhh, that's it....Ugh!"

He delivered his semen to her with innumerable short strokes, vocalizing, "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" Once spent, he lay heavily upon her, perspiring and catching his breath after his intense exertion.

She cooed into his ear, "Oh, Jacob, Jacob, Jacob.... Ooh, you feel so good inside me. You really got me good, that time. Excellent work, Jacob. Excellent."

They were stuck together. Separating felt like tearing off a bandage. When he raised his torso off of hers, they both exclaimed. He staggered around the bed, nude and glistening. He flopped down on his back with a loud sigh. While he rested, she went downstairs, and brought back a pitcher of iced tea, and two glasses. She poured. He sat up, and they toasted one another, silently. She took his hand, and led him to the shower.