Merrill and Jacob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, no, that would be silly, wouldn't it?" She looked at Ashley's bed. "Especially when we already have the real thing...."

He smiled. They had reached an understanding. "I would love to try it, with your permission."

She kissed him on the cheek, and drifted into a little girl's voice, "Jacob, I would be most honored to have a big, stwong, experienced man teach me the facts of wife. I would feel safe at home in my wittle girl's bed." She pushed her fingers into her cheeks, simulating dimples. He laughed. She talked in a practical voice, "I'll put together a costume. When Ashley is out of the house, and I mean way out, you can have your way with a fresh young girl." Jake's mind went immediately to planning to get Ashley out of town as soon as possible.

Jake was typically impatient to role play with Merrill. After days of his nagging, she sighed, "Jacob, you are worse than Ashley on Christmas Eve. It's going to happen." After a couple of weeks, Merrill told him, "Ashley is invited on a weekend camping trip. She will be up in the mountains for two nights. You can commit unspeakable acts all weekend." Jake rubbed his hands together greedily, wondering what costume Merrill would wear.

Jake was delighted to join Merrill in seeing Ashley off on her outdoor adventure. Once her friend's minivan was around the corner, he seized Merrill aggressively. "In a couple of hours, Jacob, your fantasy will be fulfilled. I'm going to get ready." According to plan, Jake had not had sex the previous day, and his libido was dangerously strong.

Merrill couldn't fit into any of her regular school-age clothing. Her choice was easy. Her cheerleading outfit. She had last worn it when she was eighteen. She had to jury rig the skirt to fit. The top was a knit sweater that could stretch a long way. She fought her way into the outfit. Her butt cheeks peeked out of the built-in panty in the skirt, and the skirt did not cover her buttocks unless she stood up straight. The sweater was dead sexy. It left a bare strip at her midriff, and her breasts stretched the sweater outrageously. The holes in the knit were stretched large enough to make her sports bra clearly visible. This was an outfit that screamed, "Fuck me, kind sir!"

Merrill was always careful not to mention her first husband to Jake in reference to any romantic situation. She would not reveal to Jake that her late husband had enjoyed her favors back when she was actually a cheerleader, when the uniform actually fit.

Merrill smiled, thinking back to high school. At her school, it was almost a tradition that the cheerleaders would yield their virginities to the football players. Of the nine varsity cheerleaders, six had been popped by football players. Sam had gotten the coveted Merrill, in her bed, while her parents were out of town. Her two sisters listened to the big event, with their ears pressed to the door.

Merrill would also keep from Jake the fact that her husband had professed having a youthful crush on the same girl Jake had, Alyssa Milano. Young Merrill had been a little offended that her high school boyfriend drooled over the actress, who, as a teen, had played a teen in a popular sitcom. Merrill had to admit, however, that Miss Milano was about as alluring as a girl could be. Oh, to have that skin! Merrill would play Alyssa Milano, not Alyssa Milano's character, as a high school cheerleader.

Merrill did some research on the internet about Alyssa Milano. Although she did not resemble the actress, Merrill had the same hair and eye color. Merrill did not go to the extreme of having her hair cut with bangs, however. She did put her hair in pigtails, and applied a teen's exaggerated makeup style, with prominently blushed cheeks.

Merrill also found that Jake and her late husband were two among many millions of men who fantasized about Alyssa Milano. There were plenty of photos and video clips of her, including many faked nudes, some of which were quite well done. Merrill didn't want to utilize any underage clips, however. Eventually, Merrill found the perfect thing for their role playing. It was a 21-minute compilation of twenty-year-old Alyssa's most becoming looks from the movie, Where the Day Takes You.

Alyssa was the female lead in the movie, portraying a young prostitute. The movie, and her performance, were critical successes. Merrill decided that the full-length film would be too much for Jake, who would surely lose patience with it. Instead, Merrill would play the short compilation for Jake, while he enjoyed his teen cheerleader.

Merrill hung on Jake's arm as they watched a little TV after dinner. Merrill excused herself, and went upstairs to dress up in her cheerleader costume. When Merrill was ready, she called downstairs to Jake, "Jake, go ahead and press 'Play' on the machine, now."

With the press of a button, Jake was faced with nonstop scenes of a delectable teen sweetheart on the big screen. Within one minute, Jake was rubbing his erection through his shorts. His cock nearly peeked out of one of the legs. Alyssa came down the stairs in a girlish, skipping step, and bounded over to Jake. She plopped herself down on the couch next to him. Their exposed thighs rubbed against one another. She burbled enthusiastically, "Hi, my name is Alyssa. Whatcha' watchin'? Ooh, I see." She turned to Jake innocently, "Isn't Miss Milano pretty, Mr. Taggert? Do you like her?"

He looked briefly at Alyssa, "Yes, I do."

Alyssa leaned into him, wiggled her torso, and asked, "Do you like me, Mr. Taggert?"

"Yes, Alyssa, I like you a lot."

Alyssa looked down at his erection, in wonder. She pulled the leg of his shorts up, exposing the head of his cock. "Ooh, Mr. Taggert, you really do like me! I've never seen one up close before. It's throbbing like it wants to get out. It's cruel to keep it cooped up like that, Mr. Taggert. I want to set it free. Please let me set it free, Mr. Taggert," she pleaded.

He stood, and watched Miss Milano on the TV as Alyssa pulled his shorts down, and off. Jake sat back down, his erection pointing skyward. Alyssa said, "That's better! Much more humane." Alyssa sat back and watched the video with Jake for a few minutes. She leaned against him, put an arm around him, and lay her head on his shoulder. "Mr. Taggert, sir, do you think that Miss Milano was a virgin?"

Without taking his eyes off Miss Milano, he said, "I imagine she was at some point, little girl."

"I'm not a little girl! I'm eighteen, but I've only ever kissed a boy. No more."

"That's very good, Alyssa. You want to wait for the right man."

"That's right. I think a big strong man who has done it before would be the right man. Someone like you, Mr. Taggert."

"I would be honored, my dear."

She reached out and stroked his cock gently. "Do you like me, Mr. Taggert?"

He turned to her, and said, "I like you very much, Alyssa. I want to kiss you."

Her eyes brightened. She closed her eyes, and puckered. He kissed her chastely on the lips. She put her hands on his head, pulled him to her, and kissed him hard. They began to kiss passionately, open-mouthed. She threw her head back and moaned, "Oh, Mr. Taggert!" He took this as a cue to maul her thoroughly.

His hands strayed from her hair to her butt. He reached under and around her clothing as needed. While he was thus exploring, she murmured in his ear, "Mr. Taggert, Mr. Taggert! Make love to me, Mr. Taggert. Teach me how to make love, sir." Jake kissed, sucked and slobbered over her face and neck in a frenzy. She pleaded, "Let me show you my room, please, Mr. Taggert."

Jake detached himself from Alyssa, and quickly stood up. He shifted from foot to foot, impatiently, while she straightened her clothing a bit, and took his hand. She led him up the stairs. He pushed her bottom to speed up her ascent. Her voluptuous body strained against the undersized uniform. She opened the door to Ashley's room.

The room was filled with a powerful perfume smell. Somehow, a medium-sized TV rested on a dresser. It was playing the same Alyssa Milano tribute video as the TV downstairs. Merrill had started it running before she descended the stairs, so the video would be roughly synchronized with the one downstairs. The video was only in its fifth minute, so Jake still had sixteen minutes to bang one out before it finished.

"Do you like my room, Mr. Taggert?" Alyssa twirled, and her pleated skirt flew about, revealing her round bottom. Jake seized her roughly, pinched her face in his hand, and commanded, "Say yes, Alyssa."

"Yes, Mr. Taggert."

"Say you want to learn to make love."

"I want to learn to make love."

"Say you want me to teach you."

"I want you to teach me, Mr. Taggert."

Jake had heard enough. He stripped his shirt off, and began dismantling her cheerleading uniform. He left her bra for last. He always had trouble with sports bras, and today was no different. He searched with his hands, in vain, for the clasps, of which there were none. Alyssa helped, "Just pull it off, Mr. Taggert." He raised the hem of the bra over her breasts. Freed from the compression of the bra, her bosom billowed gloriously. She helped him pull the bra completely off.

Jake pushed her onto the bed, on top of the frilly covering. He positioned her on the bed at a slight obliquity to allow him a good view of the TV. He squirmed over her body until his cock was positioned at the entrance to her vagina. She stiffened, as if in fear, and said, "Mr. Taggert, sir, you will be my first." He pushed his cock into her hastily. Alyssa tossed her head about in distress, moaning, "Oh, Mr. Taggert, what are you doing to me? Please, please, please, make love to me."

Once he had established himself with his cockhead inside Alyssa, Jake lay upon her and turned his head to the television. Miss Milano was, by turns, virginal in a white dress, enticing in a soft sweater, sexy in a little black dress, whorish in black leather, and mind-bending in a camisole. While Miss Milano paraded a variety of fashions before his eyes, progressing from virgin to whore, Jake plowed his way into his Alyssa urgently. He crushed her under his body weight. He pulled her shoulders downward, and thrust up and in, fiercely. Alyssa hung on desperately, barely able to stay in character, "Mr. Taggert, please! Please, Mr. Taggert! It's too much, sir! You're too big for me...." The canopy swayed as if a hurricane was blowing. The bed creaked under the strain.

With his eyes glued to the television, Jake pistoned in and out, rapid fire. He growled like a wolf. He continued to ream out Alyssa's pussy, until she feared that he would cause some erosion in her vagina, permanently enlarging it. Perspiration beaded upon his face, and dripped down his nose, onto her. Alyssa felt as if she were being fused to the mattress. She could no longer discern where she ended and the mattress began. She noticed an increase in the tempo of his drilling. He was nearing orgasm. Thank God. He screamed out as he climaxed, "Aaaaarrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" When he finished, he lay limp upon her, catching his breath, and studying the TV.

Soon, he came back to life, with more pumping. After many more strokes in the same manner as before, Jake raised himself up on his arms in a plank position and switched to a new rhythm. He looked down at Alyssa, now, but only at her swaying breasts. He looked quickly from Alyssa's tits to Miss Milano and back, as the circumstances warranted. He pumped Alyssa hard for a long time. She was tiring, but she didn't want to bail out on the fantasy while Jake was still in the moment. Finally, when Miss Milano hosted a gang bang, Jake rammed a second helping of semen home with long, hard thrusts, each of which drew a squeak from Alyssa.

The moment Jake's second coming was complete, he lost all interest in Alyssa Milano, and in the girl beneath him. He groaned, dismounted, and stood up. He patted Merrill on the knee in gratitude, and strode out of the room. The actress on TV looked as fresh and young as ever, but her alter ego in the bed was a wreck.

With difficulty, Merrill rolled out of bed and got to her feet. Her body was crooked and broken down. She turned off the TV, and walked tentatively to the door, feeling the wall to keep herself steady. She heard the shower going in the master math. She found Jake in the shower, and joined him. He pulled the pigtail ties out of her hair and embraced her hard, saying, "That was fantastic, girl. Thank you."

"You are a stud, sir. Amazing. Truly amazing. Every time I think you couldn't work me over any harder, you go and exceed expectations, again." After they showered, dried off and dressed, they lounged on the living room sofa, watching the Alyssa Milano tape with different eyes. Merrill said, "I must admit, she is really beautiful. No wonder she's so popular on the internet."

"I like the clothes she wears."

"Ah, yes. The perfect combination of angel and whore. She rarely shows any skin, but you can't help imagining her naked. Look at those lips!"

"Mmmmm, yes."

Merrill turned to Jake, and said, "Mmmmm, indeed. What precisely are you thinking, Sergeant Taggert?" He did not respond. "Let me guess. You are imagining those beautiful, innocent lips wrapped around your well-traveled dick." He nodded. "You picture your cock sticking into her face, and those big doe eyes looking up as you, as she slurps away happily."

"Pretty much." Merrill had, in fact, guessed Jake's thoughts with incredible accuracy.

"You want to slip your dick down her throat, don't you?" He nodded solemnly, not taking his eyes off the TV. Merrill sighed, and slid to her knees. He put one hand lightly on the back of her head. While she sucked, he watched Miss Milano. Occasionally, Merrill would gaze up at him, but his eyes were fixed on the pretty girl on the screen. They continued like that for several minutes, until the video was finally over. He tapped the top of her head, their signal for her to cease sucking.

Jake turned off the TV, and Merrill sat beside him, and rinsed her mouth with wine. She asked, "Did you ever go out with a cheerleader, Jacob?"

"Oh, yes! I was on the football team. I actually had two cheerleaders: one varsity, one junior varsity."

Merrill sounded impressed, "Mmmm, well done, Jacob."

She said, "Jacob, answer a question for me. I promise I don't mind what the answer is. I know how guys can fantasize wildly with no risk of doing the same in real life." He turned his face to hers. "Jacob, while you were doing me in the canopy bed, did your thoughts ever stray to Ashley?"

"Oh, my God, Merrill, no!" He shuddered with revulsion. "I could never think of a child that way."

"It would be perfectly natural for you to do so, Jacob."

"Not to me, it wouldn't!"

"Well, then, what did you think about while you were doing it?"

"I thought mainly of Alyssa Milano; the actress, not her character. I thought secondarily about you. I really didn't think of anything else." Merrill looked at him skeptically. "Look, Merrill, lots of really dirty thoughts cross my mind, and there's nothing I can do to stop them, but not about Ashley. Brrrrrrrrr!" He gave a shiver of disgust.

"What are your kinkiest fantasies?"

"Well, I always imagined I was the only man left on earth, and it was my duty to mate with as many women as possible to preserve the species. I could have anyone, anytime, in any way I wanted, and the world would cheer me on."

"Who would you have in the first weeks?"

"Ahem. Well, your friend, Marta. Your neighbor, Toni. The teenage girl that lives across the street from me, Darla. Then, a string of beautiful virgins."

"Ahhhh, now we're getting somewhere. Virgins, eh? Tell me about them. What are they like? What do you do to them?"

"Uh, well, they are usually pretty young, like eighteen to early twenties. They are very pretty. Some of them are girls I have seen before, and some are fictional characters that have some of the attributes I like."

"What are those attributes?"

"Well, the face of an angel, for sure. A nice figure, but not always buxom. Alyssa Milano, for example. Several other actresses."

"I'll make a deal with you, Jacob. People do this. You can pick out five women, right now. If you ever get the chance to sleep with them, you can. You get a free pass, with my blessing. Five. Who are they?"

"Ooh, so they are real women, currently or in the future? Well, I would still have Alyssa Milano. Also, Katy Perry, that singer with the big knockers. The girl that lives across the street from me, Darla. Halle Berry. And, finally, Beyonce."

"They have to be celebrities, so delete Darla, and pick one more."

"Oh, let's see, how about Taylor Swift?"

"Okay, those five are yours for the taking, if they consent." Suddenly, Jake was staring into space, lost in thought. "Oh, good lord, Jacob, don't start planning to seduce any of these women. You'll just end up with a restraining order, and that's if you're lucky!"

"A fella can dream, can't he?"

***********************

Jake thought back to Carol, whose virginity he had taken, in what proved to be a one-night stand. Jake still frequented the grocery store where Carol's roommate, Natalie, another of his conquests, still worked. Jake and Natalie often chatted amicably. One day, Natalie told Jake, "Carol met a new guy, at church. They're thinking long-term, as in getting married."

Apparently, Natalie still did not know that he had deflowered Carol in his bedroom, while Natalie was passed out on the couch, downstairs.

Jake eventually saw Carol shopping with her new boyfriend. To Jake, he looked wimpy, bookish, and prissy. It was easy to picture him in church. Jake wondered if he knew that Carol was not a virgin. Jake felt an uncharacteristic wave of jealousy wash over him. He stood up straighter, with his chest puffed out, proudly. He reacted like a stallion meeting a rival, with a mare in season as the prize.

Deep inside, in a part of his being that had never been explored, Jake was triggered by the fact that he had had Carol only once. The moment their first intercourse was over, she had rejected him, totally. A little devil sat on Jake's shoulder, urging him to tell Carol's boyfriend, "I took her virginity. I did her twice. No condom."

The little angel sitting on Jake's other shoulder wagged his finger. Jake walked out without saying anything. Carol had so thoroughly rejected Jake, and repented her time with him, that she had pretty much convinced herself that her encounter with Jake had never happened. She and her groom celebrated their wedding night like haloed virgins.

*******************

Ashley's friend and classmate, Heather Armstrong, lived one street away. She and Ashley were caught spying on Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong while they were fooling around.

The two girls endured a tirade from Heather's mom about the virtue of respecting privacy, and the evil of eavesdropping. "I have to call your mother, Ashley. Go home now, please." Ashley left the house, and ran home, as if that were a safe place. She tried to sneak into the house, but Merrill was waiting for her.

"Sit down, Ashley." Ashley sat on the sofa as if she were sitting on eggs. "You know that what you did was wrong, don't you?" Ashley nodded slowly. "You violated their privacy, Ashley. They are very angry at you and Heather." Another nod. "Have you done this before?" An emphatic shake of the head. Merrill realized that she needed to guide Ashley through this.

Merrill said, "Ashley, I have decided not to punish you, but first you have to tell me everything that you saw, OK?" Ashley relaxed when she learned she would not be punished, but tensed up again at the thought of relating to her mom what she had seen. Merrill leaned forward, and said, more tenderly, "Lets' talk about what you saw, Ashley. Start at the beginning."