Merrill and Jacob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley told the agonizing story, in fits and starts. Merrill got enough information to piece together what had happened. Merrill thanked heaven that Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong hadn't engaged in anything but tame, missionary-position intercourse. Merrill was a little surprised to learn that Mrs. Armstrong was a bit of a screamer.

"Thank you for being honest with me, Ashley. You are nine years old now, and you are growing up. Do you know what Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong were doing?"

"Making a baby?"

"Well, yes. You can call it making love. Have you heard of making love?

"Yes, on television."

"They were making love, Ashley. Making love is how you make a baby, but you don't have a baby every time you make love. I'm sure Mrs. Armstrong is not going to have a baby because of today. If you want a baby, though, you have to make love. Do you understand?"

"Yes." It was obvious that Ashley was confused.

"We will talk more about making love and having babies, Ashley. Now, I want you to write a letter to Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong, apologizing for spying on them." Ashley cringed.

Ashley struggled mightily with the letter. At first, she wrote that the whole thing was Heather's idea. Merrill said, "You can't blame someone else, Ashley. You have to take responsibility yourself."

"But it was Heather's idea, Mom."

"That doesn't matter, Ashley. You knew you shouldn't spy. Just apologize for invading their privacy." Ashley eventually cobbled together a respectable apology, with a great deal of coaching by Merrill. They put the letter in an envelope, and wrote "Mr. & Mrs. Armstrong" on it. Merrill said, "Now, you have to deliver it."

Ashley was appalled, "Why can't we put it in the mail?"

"It's part of taking responsibility, Ashley, to do it in person."

"I'm scared of Mr. Armstrong!"

"I will go with you. Right now."

In front of the Armstrong home, Merrill waited on the sidewalk while Ashley walked slowly to the door. Both Merrill and Ashley had a sense of having done this before, when Merrill escorted Ashley and her friends around the neighborhood on Halloween. Ashley thought of the contrast between the greedy excitement of Halloween and this moment of terror.

After hesitating, Ashley rang the doorbell. Mr. Armstrong answered the door, and Ashley froze in fear. He said, "Hello, Ashley." Ashley trembled, silently. Mr. Armstrong looked to Merrill, who signaled that Ashley had something for him. "Do you have something to give me, Ashley?"

Ashley held out the letter stiffly. She was terrified to see Mr. Armstrong open it, and read it, right then and there. While he read, Mrs. Armstrong appeared beside him. He handed the letter to his wife, and she read it. Mr. Armstrong said, "That was a very nice letter, Ashley. We accept your apology. We have grounded Heather, so you can't see her right now. All right?" Ashley turned and ran. The Armstrongs waved to Merrill, and nodded acknowledgement.

Merrill said, "I am very proud of you, Ashley. I know that was hard for you."

"I was sooooo scared."

"The next time you think of doing something, ask yourself, 'Is this wrong?'"

"Mom, why won't Mrs. Armstrong have a baby now?"

"Oh, well, Ashley, they are probably happy with the children they already have, and they don't need any more."

"But how come she won't have a baby?"

"It's hard to explain. You can prevent yourself from having a baby, if you want to."

"Then why did they make love?"

"Married people make love because they love each other. If they want to have a baby, they can. But married people make love even if they don't want a baby. But that is very, very private, and you must never spy on them."

Ashley was clearly not satisfied with this answer. Merrill made a mental note to come up with some age-appropriate answers, if that was even possible. When Merrill told Jake about the incident, he laughed uproariously, until his face fell, and he said, "Oh, my God, do you think she ever spied on us!?"

"No, I'm sure she hasn't. We haven't given her the chance. Most kids end up seeing their parents doing it at some point, anyway. Don't let on to Ashley that I told you."

***********************

Merrill waited until Jake's birthday to give him a unique surprise. Due to Ashley's schedule, they actually celebrated his birthday two days late. His gift would be the virginal Mary Ann, from Gilligan's Island. Merrill was a lot taller and bustier than the petite Dawn Wells, but her impersonation worked, anyway. Merrill practiced Kegels for weeks, so she could clamp down, simulating Mary Ann's tight, virgin, vagina. Merrill wasn't sure that vaginas were tighter the first time than any other time, but guys certainly believed it. Besides, the exercises could only improve her love life.

Merrill developed an elaborate script for the role-playing. Jake would play Gunnery Sergeant Jake Taggert, a lusty Marine, who rescues Mary Ann from cannibals, and promises to bring her back to civilization...for a price. The scenario would require nothing from Jake but a hard cock and the will to use it.

Merrill put her hair into pigtails. She wore super tight, super short, denim shorts, and a tiny top that tied in the front. She went barefoot, to keep herself as short as possible. Merrill's bosom was far larger than Mary Ann's, but she knew the boobs billowing out of her top would be appreciated, regardless. She would greet Jake as Mary Ann when he got home from the base.

When Jake came through the front door, Mary Ann greeted him cheerfully. Merrill adopted a naïve, young farm girl voice, "Oh, oh, Sergent Taggert, you saved me from those awful cannibals." She rose up on her tiptoes to give him a chaste peck on the cheek. "How can I ever repay you?" He crushed her to him, kissing her hard on the lips. "Oh, oh, Sergeant Taggert, my first kiss! No one has ever held me so tight. Oh, I know one way to repay you! Come with me, and take off your uniform." Mary Ann led him cheerfully upstairs, to the master bedroom, where she helped him unbutton his shirt.

Jake was surprised, and a little disappointed, that his conquest of Mary Ann would be so easy, until she said, "Yes, yes, that's it, Sergeant Taggert. Thank you ever so much for allowing me to launder your uniform. Ooh, so many muscles. Like a prize bull! And, so tall." When he was down to his shorts and undershirt, she looked down at his cock, pitching a tent, and said, "Oh my, Sergeant Taggert! I mustn't look! I'll turn around and you hand me your underthings." She turned, with her back pressed against his front. He passed the underwear over her shoulder.

Mary Ann surprised him by running from the room, crying, "I'll be back in a moment, Sergeant Taggert!" She ran into the master bath, and scarcely a second later emerged, carrying the piece de resistance, in both hands, just under her breasts. She looked down on it, as she walked toward him, "Look, Sergeant Taggert! I made you my specialty, a coconut cream pie!" When she reached him, she looked up, somehow astonished that he was nude.

She cried, "Oh! Sergeant Taggert! You're naked. Oh, so very, very naked. Just look at you." She looked him, up and down, slowly, taking in everything. She brought the pie to her face, saying, "But what about my pie, Sergeant Taggert? Do you want my delicious pie? No man has ever touched it, Sergeant Taggert. I offer it to you, now. You can be the first to enjoy my pie. It's ever so yummy. Oh, won't you please be the first?"

"Yes, Mary Ann, I will be your first. Set down the pie, please." She did, and stood, perkier than ever, looking into his face excitedly.

"Take me, Sergeant Taggert! Take me, please!" he seized her, grabbing her buttocks, and crushing her breasts to his bare chest.

"Oh, Mary Ann, you sweet girl, I'm going to take you, all right."

"Hooray! My hero is going to take me, take me back to civilization!"

He took her by her bare shoulders, held her before him, and looked into her eyes. "Mary Ann, I will take you back to civilization. First, I am going to take you, right here." He pressed his hard cock against her bare midriff, and smeared it around.

"Oh! Oh, my! Sergeant Taggert, I am a simple virgin farm girl. I have never been touched by a man. I am powerless to resist you. You are so very big, and so very strong, and your manhood is so very big, that my little parts can never resist your assault on my innocence."

Mary Ann searched her mind for a way out, her brow furrowed, adorably. She burst back into smiling perkiness, and chirped, "I know! I've seen my mother doing something to my father. Ginger explained it to me. I will lick you, and suck you like a lollipop, Sergeant Taggert. Surely, that will satisfy your lust. If it does not, then my innocence is yours. Please, give me a chance to defend my honor."

She turned on the video, and kneeled. Her lips inches from his throbbing cock, she balked, "No! No, I can't. Wait, here, Sergeant Taggert." She reached for the pie, and presented it to his penis. "Slide it in, Sergeant Taggert, please!" He dipped the tip into the thick, white topping. She pressed the pie to him, burying his cock. She swirled it around in the creamy filling. Setting the pie aside, she licked the filling and topping off of his cock as if she were starving. She shuffled on her knees, sideways, so he faced the TV. He gazed at the screen, at Mary Ann's angelic face, as his Mary Ann wrapped her pretty face around his cock.

Mary Ann licked, and sucked, for a couple of minutes. She was careful not to bring him to climax. When he was clean, she jumped to her feet, smiling brightly, with cream smeared, childlike, on her face. She ran her tongue around her mouth, and sexily slurped down the cream.

Mary Ann chirped, "There, I did it, Sergeant Taggert, you are satisfied. Now, you don't need to tear my maidenhead asunder. You would have made me yours forever. But, wait. Your manhood. It's still pointing at me. I fear it wants to harvest me, like a ripe cherry."

Mary Ann cast a sad, puppy-dog look, saying, mournfully, "Oh, Sergeant Taggert, is it so? Must you force yourself upon me, an innocent farmer's daughter? Must you be my first, forever and ever?"

Using both hands, he tore her top open. Her breasts shook and settled sexily upon their violent release. Next, he opened her tiny, denim shorts, and pulled them down. She stepped out of them, saying, "Oh, dear. You are the first man to see me naked. That makes me yours for the taking, Sergeant Taggert. It is over, for me. You are now governed by your animal instincts. I shall be the victim of your desires."

Jake picked her up, and threw her on the bed. She noted that the sexy virgin talk had excited him. She had lots more material with which to narrate his domination of her. She lay on her back, in the center of the bed, her head toward the TV. He jumped between her legs. Mary Ann was not on screen at the moment, so he looked upon the real-life Mary Ann lustily, and climbed over her.

Mary Ann took his cock in her hand, and drew it to her slit, saying, in her little girl voice, "Sergeant Taggert, take me now. I am but a virgin. You must have your way with me. I cannot resist. I shall now feel you rending my innocence apart! I shall be yours, yours forever."

He pressed into her. She grit her teeth, and squeezed her Kegel muscles with all her might. His entry stalled. He looked at her in surprise. "Oh, Sergeant Taggert, your manhood is so large, and no man has ever gone where you must go. My maidenhead awaits your manhood. As your manhood disappears into me, so does my virginity disappear! Do what you must!"

He put his weight behind it, and his cock slid into her, against her resistance. They both howled. She announced, "There goes my maidenhead!" He drove it, again and again, gradually getting all the way in. She narrated, "You've taken my virginity! You did it! You did it! Oh, you are taking me! Oh, you are making me yours forever! Forever! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Mary Ann couldn't maintain the strenuous muscle contractions any longer, but she was prepared for that, "You're inside me now. That's better. I am better, now. You have me. I must endure your lusty thrusts. Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!" He looked up to see Mary Ann on screen, cheerfully serving a coconut cream pie. He battered his own Mary Ann severely, while watching the show.

The farm girl's firm body, adorable face, tropical tan, and perfect butt drove him to completion. He poured his seed into Mary Ann's virgin pussy, shouting loudly, and thrusting so rapidly that he rattled his bones, and hers.

Jake remained still, eyes closed, recovering, for several moments. When Mary Ann judged that it was time, she whimpered, "Oh, Sergeant Taggert, what did you do to me? Does your seed lie deep within me, now?" He nodded, eyes still shut. "Oh, dear, whatever will become of me? Who will have me, now that my honor belongs to Sergeant Taggert? I will have to tell everyone that I yielded my virginity to my hero."

Jake opened his eyes. Watching the screen, he pumped his hips gently. She said, "If ever any man will marry me, on our wedding night, he must call you, Sergeant Taggert. He must ask you what it would have been like, had you not had his bride first. Only you will ever be able to tell what it was like to deflower me. He will ask; How tight was Mary Ann? Did she bleed? Did she cry? How was she? What pleasure did you take in having Mary Ann first?"

Jake pumped more deeply, pulling out further each time, before penetrating once again. "Sergeant Taggert, what are you doing? You are done with me. You have had me, all of me. You have stolen my honor. Your seed swims within my womb. I don't understand what is happening...." He pumped harder and faster. "You're banging your manhood into my tender flesh! You're doing it again, aren't you? Oh, dear God, he's doing it again! He taking me, yet again. Lord! How? Oh, ooh! Ugh!"

Jake built up momentum. He shifted his gaze from the TV, when Mary Ann was on screen, to his own Mary Ann, when she was not. He loved how his Mary Ann's breasts rolled back and forth in time with his thrusts. She changed tack, "Oh, oh, what has he done to me? I am his now! He possesses me! More! More! Please, more! Pour your seed into me! Take me! Take me! Use me! Use me for your pleasure! Do it! Do it, again! Again! Oh!"

Sweat poured from Jake. He pushed the limit of his physical endurance. He rode Mary Ann hard. He gathered his concentration for one more look at the TV screen. It was a closeup of Mary Ann. She was sad. He imagined she had been taken advantage of. He growled, forced his cock into her with full force, and climaxed for the second time. He cried out desperately as he spurted into her.

Mary Ann cried, "Yes! You're doing it! You got me, again! Oh, thank you, Sergeant Taggert! You have turned an innocent farm girl into a whore! Thank you!"

As he fell over on his side, he was barely able to utter, "Gotcha, Mary Ann." Mary Ann had some recovering to do, herself. When she was able, she muted the TV, and retrieved the coconut cream pie. From the unspoiled part of it, she scooped large fingerfuls, and fed him. Occasionally, she took a deep lick for herself, out of the portion of the pie that still carried the impression of his raging cock. She scooted downward, and coated his balls with goo. She licked it off luxuriously. She ate pie off of his genitals for a while, until he sat up, and said, "Shower." The role playing was over.

Jake and Merrill wearily headed for the shower. Merrill pulled out her pigtails, and shook her hair out. They showered in contented silence.

Later, he said, seriously, "Merrill, you have fulfilled fantasies that I entertained throughout my youth. How can I thank you? What can I do for you? Shall we get the honey?"

"Oh, no dear. Your sperm will seep from me for some time, yet. For your information, I enjoyed that. That was fun! You fucked her brains out. I loved watching you enjoy yourself. I trust I need not impersonate Mrs. Howell?"

"For now, no."

"You really got off on deflowering that girl. Answer this only if you wish, Jacob. Have you had a virgin?"

"Yes. Actually, seven that I know of, for sure. A couple of more possibles. I imagine you want to hear all about them?" She smiled, wrapped her arm in his, and snuggled next to him. He conceded, "Ah, yes. Well, I suppose I owe you, now. The first was my first girlfriend. We were sixteen. She was in my high school class, a junior varsity cheerleader. We broke up after a year."

"Was she your first?"

"No, I had a few, well, easier girls before her. It took months of pestering to get her to give it up, I can tell you! I thought of giving up many times, until she suddenly just gave in."

"Okay. So, number two."

"She was at my high school, but a year behind."

She shivered, "Ooh, you devil! You traded in number one for a younger model."

"We didn't go out very long. The third and fourth were sisters, believe it or not. Four, in particular, I am not proud of. Three was a very pretty, very smart girl. We were both seniors in high school. Her younger sister was number four. It did not end well. The fifth was when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton. I was nineteen, and she was eighteen. I enjoyed her for nearly two years."

"Yuck! I don't want to know about the sisters. Number five, California girl. You stuck with her, no pun intended, for two years!"

"She was a great girl. If I hadn't been transferred, we would have gotten married, for sure. In fact, I probably would have married her, and brought her with me, except I was sent to Okinawa. She was blonde, pretty, and nice. She let me take her virginity after about six weeks, I guess. She was tight, and she cried and bled. She learned to give good head over the course of two years. A very enjoyable two years."

"What else did you do to her?"

"I titfucked her. Her boobs were perfect, but barely big enough to titfuck. I also buttfucked her."

"Your first buttfuck?"

"No, that was actually a hooker, I'm embarrassed to say."

"Don't worry, I understand. A young Marine. I suppose Okinawa was a hooker season, too."

"Oh, yes. But, mostly, I had a nice Japanese girlfriend while I was there. She said she had done it before, but she never offered any details. If she had done it before, it was very few times. She bled a little, at first. I count her as a probable. She was tiny. Very different from the others."

"Number six."

"Number six was at Quantico. I was twenty-five. She was twenty. Daughter of a Sergeant Major. She was a beautiful girl, and very reluctant. I was dating other girls while I dated her, at first. She gave me handjobs to keep me interested. After a few months, she pressured me for an exclusive relationship, and I told her the price she would have to pay. She paid."

"I took her virginity while her dad was deployed, and her mom was out of town. In her bedroom, at home. She was drunk. She wanted to get drunk. I think she had decided to go through with it, and she wanted to be drunk for it. I thoroughly enjoyed that one. She was, by far, the best virgin experience I've had. I actually did her twice, the first time. Mmmmm. For the next year, I had it all from her, whenever I wanted. When I was transferred, she said that it was over. I was fine with that."

"What about the sex?"

"Great. She was hot. She was a grown woman. I was her first handjob, first fuck, first blowjob, first buttfuck. The whole shebang, no pun intended. I was a grown man, with my own place, and I made the rules. It was fun."

"On to number seven."

"Number seven was the second time I was at Pendleton. It was two years ago, so I was twenty-eight. I thought my days of deflowering maidens were over, but she just fell into my lap. She was twenty-four. She was religious, which is why she stayed a virgin so long. She was okay looking. She pursued me. Every time we went out, I got a little further with her. She later told me that she had decided it was time to lose her virginity, and looked for a guy to be the first one. She picked me, and I picked her cherry."