Merrill and Jacob Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl waved her hand, and said, "Oh, by all means." She sat back to watch. Merrill slid down off the couch, and began pulling down Jake's shorts. His cock was semi-erect, but filling rapidly. He didn't bother complaining, this time. In moments, Merrill was slurping his cock, and he was looking, from the top of Merrill's head, to his sister's.

Cheryl said, teasingly, "Soooo, Jake, this is your 'daily blowjob', is it? You lucky dog!"

"Oh, Oooh! Oooh! No, not exactly, Cher. We don't see each other every day, Ugh! Oooh!"

"She's good, isn't she?"

"Oh, yeah, she's good. Good, good, good, good. Ooooooh, yeah...." Merrill stroked her head up and down, slowly. She deepthroated him on every down stroke.

"My God, Jake! She's amazing. Total deepthroat! You can't let this one get away!"

Jake was not able to respond intelligibly. After a while, he tapped Merrill on the head. Merrill obediently pulled her head off of him. She stood, and casually removed her pants and panties. She went to the far end of the couch, faced Cheryl, and bent over, resting her elbows on the arm of the couch.

Jake threw his arms up, helplessly, "Really, Merrill? In front of my sister?"

"I want to talk to her, too, Jacob. Now, do your thing, while Cheryl and I chat." He stepped out of his pants, and walked behind Merrill. Merrill said, "I've grown to love his cock, Cher. Other women say they would be intimidated, but, now that I've grown used to it, I can't imagine having anything else." Jake was ready to push his hips forward. Merrill continued, "The key is...Yowwww! Oh, Jacob! Oh! I guess I shouldn't have bragged about how I've gotten used to his cock, and his swordsmanship. Oooh!"

Jake held Merrill by the hips, and slapped his groin against her ass, rapidly. Cheryl asked, "How often are you getting together, now?" Jake grunted and pumped, ignoring the conversation.

"Uh, uh, uh.... We've got things arranged so we can be alone almost every weekday. Weekends are often for Ashley." Merrill looked out at Cheryl through a mass of her own hair. Jake ignored his sister entirely.

"Way to put it to her, Jake! Show her no mercy! Ha, ha, ha!"

Merrill said, "Ugh! Thanks, Cher! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" He sped up his thrusts markedly, "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh! He's going to come! Uh-uh-uh-uh...."

"Fill 'er up, Jake!"

Jake slammed into her from behind. Their groans synchronized, and he came, in a series of deep thrusts. He pulled out. Merrill rested on the arm of the sofa, saying, "You were right, Jacob. That was no way to carry on a conversation." He walked into the bathroom. Merrill picked up their clothes.

Cheryl said, "Wow, Merrill!"

Merrill dressed quickly, saying, "Gotta run, Cher." She paused on her way out the door, and said, slowly, "Not yet, Cheryl. Okay?"

"Okay, I'll behave myself, for now."

Ashley had a sleepover on Saturday night, and the three adults planned an adult's night of drinking and debauching. There was an argument over which movies to watch. The first film was a romantic comedy, which earned its place at the head of the rotation by a two-to-one vote. Jake had a fire going, the lights were dim, and it was very romantic. Occasionally, when the movie action permitted, Jake and Merrill kissed and caressed. The three were on the long couch, with Jake in the middle. At one point, the movie reached its dramatic peak, and both women clung to Jake's arms. On the couch, things developed very organically, very naturally.

For once, Jake was participating equally in the drinking. Although he drank a beer or two nearly every day, he usually drank little in potentially romantic situations. Several of his nine virgins had fallen into the trap of getting far drunker than Jake. Tonight, however, he let himself go a little. Later in the movie, during a particularly sappy, sugary scene, Merrill shed a few tears, kissed Jake, and said, "I am so lucky to have you, Jacob. I love you."

It seemed perfectly natural for Cheryl to kiss her brother on the cheek, and say, "I love you, too, Jake." Cheryl was very pretty. Her face was gorgeous. She had short, sassy, blonde hair, sparkling eyes, and a brilliant smile. Her body was adequate, but not the spectacular smorgasbord that Merrill had on offer. Most of all, Cheryl, Jake, and Merrill loved one another, deeply. Jake turned to his sister, and they kissed on the lips, for the first time, ever. A pause, and they kissed open-mouthed. Merrill rested her chin on Jake's shoulder, and watched. Merrill thought the sight a beautiful one.

One thing led to another, and the three of them traipsed up the stairs, to the master bedroom, bearing alcohol. No none said anything about what was happening. There was no talk of breaking taboos, no soul-searching, no questioning. It all flowed, effortlessly, onward. They all helped one another undress, laughing. Merrill dropped to her knees to give Jake a quick suck, and Cheryl followed her example by kneeling. The two women kneeled shoulder-to-shoulder. Merrill released Jake's cock, and passed it to Cheryl.

This was the moment. They had not yet crossed the line. Cheryl paused, momentarily, and crossed the line. She wrapped her lips around her brother's cock head, and blew him. She wasn't very good, really, but Jake was too moved by the sight of his sister, with his cock in her mouth, to care about the quality of the blowjob. Cheryl couldn't get more than a third of his cock into her mouth, but she licked, kissed, and sucked what she could.

Merrill took his cock by the root, and reclaimed it by pulling it out of Cheryl's mouth. After a few sucks, Jake tapped her on the head. The three climbed onto the bed, together. With a wave of her hand, Merrill invited Cheryl to take her place as guest of honor, in the center of the bed. Cheryl lay back, putting a pillow under her head. Jake dove face-first into his sister's twat. Cheryl dropped her chin to her chest, watching him. It took only two minutes for Jake to get Cheryl wet, and raring to go.

He rose to his knees, between her legs. Merrill lubricated Jake's cock. Jake felt a rush of pride. I'm going to fuck my sister. He climbed over Cheryl, and put his cock to her vagina, and entered her without hesitation. He slid into her steadily, but not rapidly. Cheryl moaned with pleasure, and groaned in discomfort, during his penetration. Jake did not look into her eyes. He stroked in and out, smoothly. His mind was unable to comprehend what was happening, and all the implications of it.

Merrill lay on her side, watching calmly, with no doubts or reservations. Cheryl focused, to the extent her liquor-addled mind could focus, on handling her brother's large penis. Mercifully, Jake's ejaculation erupted from his cock head fairly soon. He loved the feeling of his semen gushing forth, into yet another woman that he truly loved. Jake stroked her a dozen times, delivering a large volume of seed.

He pulled out easily, and rose to his knees. There was a long moment of tension and uncertainty. Each was unsure what the others were thinking. Finally, Jake burst into a smile, and chuckled. The two women cheered, in response. Merrill kissed Cheryl on the cheek, and Jake on the lips. Jake said, "It's your turn, now, Merrill." Merrill took the center stage, which had been quickly vacated by Cheryl, and enjoyed a classic Jake Taggert canyon yodel.

Cheryl slipped into the bathroom. She returned, a few moments later, to find Merrill writhing in ecstasy. Cheryl climbed back onto the bed, watching Merrill buck her hips, violently, in orgasm. Jake held her to his face by pressing her thighs to his ears. When he finally released her, Merrill emitted her characteristic laughter, which always followed cunnilingus.

After a few moments, Merrill opened her arms wide. Her legs were already spread wide. Jake fell forward, onto her, and his dick zeroed in on her pussy. He plunged into her, and started whaling away. Cheryl cheered into his ear, "Fuck her, bro'! Fuck her!" He humped Merrill rather clumsily, due to fatigue and inebriation. It was sloppy, fun sex. In a rare move, he pulled out after a few minutes, without having climaxed. He had vague plans to save his energy for a long night with two pretty ladies.

Merrill popped up into a sitting position, and cried, "Shower!" The three lovers piled into the shower. They had fun soaping each other up, and copping feels. Cheryl and Merrill rubbed against one another a little more than was necessary. When they returned to bed, they all calmed down. Merrill was the voice of wisdom, "Cheryl, I am happy about all this. I have never touched another woman, really."

Cheryl admitted, "I did some touching in college, but that's all." They looked into each other's eyes, and then into Jake's.

He said, "Go for it, ladies. I am happy to watch." Jake lay on his back, in the center of the bed. This would be the realization of an unspoken desire for him. The women were on either side of him. They got to their knees, leaned over Jake's body, and kissed on the mouth. The kisses grew increasingly intimate.

Merrill broke the kiss, and said, "Lie down, here," indicating Jake's chest. She took Cheryl's shoulders, and guided her to lie on her back, diagonally, across Jake's broad chest. With great tenderness, Merrill bent down to kiss Cheryl's nipples. Cheryl's mouth opened involuntarily, and she gasped. Her gasps grew to moans as Merrill licked and sucked her breasts, much as Jake often licked and sucked Merrill's. Without interrupting her work on Cheryl's nipples, Merrill put one hand on Cheryl's pussy, and rubbed her clitoris.

When she felt the moment was right, Merrill nimbly scurried between Cheryl's legs. Merrill got down on her elbows, and touched her tongue to a clitoris for the first time. Cheryl exploded in ecstasy at the first touch. Merrill knew very well what a woman wanted in this situation. Cheryl tossed her head from side-to-side, almost screaming. In a few minutes, she jerked her head, and came. Cheryl issued strangled cries as she orgasmed.

Jake watched in delight. It was fun to feel his sister upon his chest. He sensed every reaction she had to what Merrill did to her. He wanted to share in more of their intimacy, so he ordered, "Okay, switch places, ladies!"

While Merrill and Cheryl hurried to swap positions, Jake lubed up his cock, so he could stroke it while he watched the girls play. When Cheryl attacked Merrill's large breasts with her mouth, Merrill gasped, and pressed her head to her chest, to watch. Merrill grabbed Cheryl's head lightly in both hands, urging her to new heights of oral stimulation. Merill moaned, "Oh, God. Oh, God! Oh, Goddddd!" Cheryl moved from one nipple to the other. When her passion flamed, out of control, Merrill gently pushed down on Cheryl's head, guiding it to her clitoris. Cheryl, too, knew exactly what a clitoris wanted. When Merrill experienced her orgasm, she could not help pushing Cheryl's face into her pussy.

While Merrill settled down, Cheryl retired to the bathroom to rinse her mouth and face. When the three were back in bed, together, Jake announced, "Blowjob contest!" The girls laughed at his self-indulgence, but set about their task without complaint. It wasn't a real competition, but each woman was nevertheless motivated to give a good account of herself, much to Jake's benefit.

Since Cheryl had just performed cunnilingus, Merrill took the first shift on Jake's manhood. She licked and sucked at a measured pace. He quickly got rock hard. She deepthroated him occasionally, but mostly gave luxurious, gentle head. When Jake tapped her head, she yielded his cock to Cheryl.

Cheryl struggled to get as much of him in her mouth as possible. She made it about halfway, which was a step in the right direction. She settled into sucking the first three inches of him, and stroking the remainder of his shaft with her hand. She sucked hard, and it felt good for Jake. Jake formulated a plan. He tapped Cheryl on the head.

Merrill took over. He said, "Harder, now, honey." Merrill's cheeks hollowed, and she sucked with purpose. When her expert head had him near orgasm, he tapped her head. When Cheryl took her turn, he said, "I'm gonna come in your mouth, Cheryl." Cheryl looked up at him, and nodded slightly. She sucked with all her might. He said, "Eye contact." She looked up, and held his gaze. He grimaced, groaned, and shivered. Gobs of cream flew from his cock, and Cheryl collected it all. She swallowed several times, maintaining a seal on his shaft with her lips.

The three rested, chatting casually about their feelings, both physical and emotional. The mood was uniformly positive. No regrets. They played, ate, drank, and watched movies, deep into the night. They all slept together, in the king bed. The next morning, the two women were up early. Each retreated to their respective bathroom to tidy up, and get their hair in order. Jake was still tired from the night before, and from his unaccustomed drinking. They did not have sex that morning.

Ashley returned from her sleepover at around nine o'clock. She dominated the conversation until she was called out to play by her friends. Jake said, "I want to go over to my house, and commune with Cheryl."

Merrill nodded, and the three trekked down the street. Jake poked his sister with gusto. He also went down on Merrill. The two girls fooled around a little, too. Jake spent the last two days of Cheryl's stay working through different positions with her, and depositing as much cum as possible into her. He spent a lot of time and energy giving head to Merrill, to keep her happy. Merrill also enjoyed Cheryl's attentions.

********************

Jake hinted around that he would like a rematch with Mary Ann Summers. It had been hard work for Merrill, simulating a young virgin. She decided to give Jake another Mary Ann fantasy for Christmas. She had talked to a friend, who showed her how to copy and make simple edits to video. Merrill created, laboriously, a Mary Ann mix tape for Jake to watch while he imagined he was raping her. Merrill planned to mute the sound of the television, and provide verbal stimulation to Jake, while he did the deed. Her verbiage would be informed by feedback Jake had given her from his earlier conquest of Mary Ann.

A few days before Christmas, when Jake had not come for three whole days, she struck. Merrill sent Jake upstairs for a shower. That gave her a few minutes to wiggle into her Mary Ann costume, put her hair in pigtails, and queue up the Mary Ann sex tape. When Jake emerged from the bathroom, he saw Merrill, as Mary Ann, facing away from him, bent over, with her ass tightly encased in those skin-tight denim shorts.

He cleared his throat. She stood, saying, in her little girl voice, "Oh, my!" She whirled around, holding a coconut cream pie, and blurting, "Merry Christmas, Sergeant!" At the sight of his nudity, she feigned shock, holding one hand to her cheek. "Oh! Oh, dear! Sergeant Taggert, you are most definitely naked. I made you your favorite, coconut cream pie. It's a Christmas present, and a reward for taking me...off this island."

He advanced on her, ominously. She cried, "Oh, Sergeant Taggert! You must keep that thing away from me. I shouldn't see such things! I am but a virgin."

"I have a cure for that, Mary Ann."

"Oh, Sergeant Taggert, you are indeed a gentleman. Curing my distress by hiding your...thing. My hero!"

"Yes, Mary Ann. I will hide my thing, as you ask. That will cure both your distress at seeing it, and your virginity...." He gently took the pie from her, set it on a dresser, and seized her.

"No! No! Sergeant Taggert, you don't understand! You cannot have me in this way. I am a virgin!"

"Not for long." As she struggled mildly, he untied her skimpy top, to release her breasts.

"No! No man has seen my ever-so-perky breasts before! Please, stop, Sergeant, before you do something you will regret!"

"I'm going to enjoy this too much to ever regret it." He threw her on the bed. As he manhandled her onto her back, with her head toward the foot of the bed, she discretely grabbed the remote, and pressed "play." Jake paused momentarily at the sight of Dawn Wells, packed into those little shorts, and bouncing around the island. Regaining his senses, he unzipped her shorts, and roughly pulled them off, tossing them aside. "Oh, Sergeant, Sergeant, what are you going to do to me?"

Watching non-stop Mary Ann on the screen threatened to overwhelm Jake's senses. Manning up, he watched the screen, and growled, "I'm going to slice you open, Mary Ann! I'm taking the first slice of that sweet pie of yours!" He pulled her knees apart, and got between them. She had been covering her breasts with both arms. He pulled them away, and pinned them at her sides, while he mounted her.

"He's going to rape me! He's going to rape me! He'll take my virginity by force! I'll be ruined, forever! Oh, help, help!" Jake watched the screen while he felt around for her opening with his cock. Merrill offered a satisfying commentary. "I've kept my innocence for so long, and now Sergeant Taggert is going to puncture my most precious possession, my maidenhead!"

Jake entered her, staring at Mary Ann, in a rare appearance in a swimsuit. "Ow! He's done it! He broke me! He broke me! It's over!" She looked down her body at his cock, disappearing. "I'm not a virgin anymore! You took it! You took it for your own! My innocence is vanishing, along with your manhood! You're taking me! You're having me!"

Jake stared at the screen, imagining that the pussy he was violating belonged to the petite farm girl. Whenever a particularly endearing shot of Mary Ann appeared on the television, Jake administered hard thrusts into Merrill. "You've taken me! You're taking everything! Your seed will swim in my womb! I'm no longer a virgin. I'll never be a virgin again! Uh! Oh! Ugh!"

Jake never took his eyes off the uninterrupted images of Mary Ann on the screen. He urged himself on, "Gotcha! Gotcha, Mary Ann! Take that! And that! Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh!"

"He's using me! He's abusing me! Oh, no! No! No!" She protested with each thrust, reaching a crescendo, "No...no...no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!" Jake came, with a tortured grimace on his face, and a series of violent stabs into her. This time, she did not slide on the bed, because he had her arms pinned to the mattress.

He bellowed, "That's it! I'm coming, Mary Ann! I'm coming inside you!"

"I feel you! I feel your seed! I feel your seed flowing into my womb! You're pumping it into me! My innocence is gone. Gone forever."

After his ejaculation died out, Jake continued to watch the screen. He glided his cock in and out of her, slowly and smoothly. The large quantity of semen he had dumped made her slick. Merrill struggled to guess what he would want from her, at this juncture. Should Mary Ann mourn the loss of her virginity? Scorn him for raping her? Congratulate him for raping her? Convert into a whore, and beg for more?

Merrill decided to go with obscene narration, and try to choose a direction based on his reactions. "Oooh, Sergeant! You've taken me. You took what you wanted, and I was helpless to stop you. This is an atrocity." He continued making long, slow, quiet strokes. "You are sliding in and out...in...out...in...out...." No change.

Merrill tried an appeal to Jake's primitive instincts, "You pried my knees apart. You forced yourself inside me. You raped me. You...." He gave her a hard thrust. "You raped me." Another stab. "You're still fucking me! You won't stop raping me! When will you stop? I'm being raped by a man! By a Marine! Sergeant Taggert is forcing himself on me! He's raping my brains out!" Jake pumped harder and faster with each word. She had found his level. "I'm being ravished. My virginity, gone. My maidenhead, torn. My innocence, stolen. Raped by Sergeant Taggert! And, still, it continues. Sergeant Taggert is the one, the only one. He's doing it again! He's raping me some more! He's still raping me!"