Merrill and Jacob Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake accelerated his hammering to a fever pitch. He dropped his torso on top of hers. He snaked his hands under her, and hooked them onto her shoulders, from below. He strained his neck to continue watching the screen while he made short, hard, rapid thrusts. She felt nearly crushed. "He's doing it again! He's like a prize bull. He's going to put more seed inside me! He keeps raping me! He has me at his mercy! He won't stop! He won't stop doing it to me!"

She pleaded pitifully, "Please, please, don't do it! Please, no! No more seed, pleeease." Jake grunted hard, and rammed his second load of semen into Mary Ann's overtaxed pussy. She cooed into his ear, "You did it again. You got me, again. Oh! Oh! Oh! You've torn me open!" He was finished. He picked himself off of her, not making eye contact. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, and struggled out of bed.

Jake stood proudly beside the bed. Merrill covered herself as best she could, with one arm over her breasts, pushing them up sexily, and one hand over her pussy, moist with semen. After a pause, Merrill took her cue from Jake's throbbing, wet erection. She struggled to sit up, attempting to keep herself covered, as best she could. She mewed, "Oh, Sergeant Taggert, what have you done!? At least I know that you will save me, now." Jake nodded slowly. She continued, naively, "Save me, and all my friends, too!" Jake shook his head slowly, grinning evilly. She looked shocked, "Oh, Sergeant Taggert, I have nothing else to give you! How will I save my friends?"

Jake said, "Think hard, dear. You have more to offer."

Mary Ann furrowed her brow, thinking hard. Suddenly, her eyes popped open, and she smiled, "Ooh, I know, you can have my friend, Ginger. She's a movie star, and ever so beautiful! It'll be easy, Sergeant Taggert, because she's a whore!" Mary Ann announced proudly, "They say she gives the best head in Hollywood!"

Jake said, "I look forward to meeting your friend, Mary Ann, but why don't you give me head?"

Mary Ann recoiled, "Oh, Sergeant Taggert, you wouldn't want me to kiss, and lick, and suck, your manhood. I've never suckled a man, before. I've seen my Ma do it for my Pa, and I've seen my sister do it to her husband, and I've seen Ginger do it to the professor, the skipper, Gilligan, and Mr. Howell. Ginger has given me lessons, too, using bananas, but I've still never done it for real."

Jake said, gently, "Mary Ann, when you milk the cows, have you ever drunk milk straight out of the teat?"

Mary Ann brightened, "Oh, yes, many times! It's so much fun to suck on it, and draw out the white, creamy, warm milk. I drink it down with a smile on my face!"

Jake smiled, "Well, then, this is just the same. There's even a white, creamy, warm treat for you at the end, if you do a good job. If you get it, I'll save your friends."

Mary Ann jumped off the bed, forgetting to cover her private parts, and cried, "Oh, gimme! Let me suck out the creamy goodness! Oh, please, Sergeant, let me suck it with all my might, until I get my delicious reward!"

Jake nodded happily. Mary Ann descended on his erection with a fury. She dropped to her knees, swallowed it, and deepthroated him, all in one swift movement. Jake threw his head back, and groaned, at the sudden burst of sensations. Her tongue washed all over the underside of his cock. Her suction threatened to peel the skin off his dick. He looked down, to see Mary Ann's pigtails swing adorably when she stroked her head over his shaft. The corners of her mouth curled up, in a smile, while she blew him. She looked up with her big doe eyes, and nodded appreciatively at him.

Mary Ann's inaugural blowjob was one for the ages. She attacked his rod, seeking to draw the cream out of his balls, as if she were gasping for air. Jake groaned and grunted. She bobbed her head back and forth, deepthroated him, licked him all over, and sucked like a demon. It took Mary Ann several minutes of hard work to draw out his cum. Jake began to growl softly, from deep in his chest. The growl grew in intensity, and he clapped his hands onto her head, and augmented her head bobbing with small hip pumps of his own. He came, grunting, and thrusting his cock into her welcoming mouth. He spurted into her a few times, and was completely spent.

Jake was so worn out that Mary Ann's loving cleanup of his penis was almost unbearable. When he could stand no more, he pushed her head away. He staggered to the bathroom without a word, or a look her way. She heard him start the shower. She mused, "Well, it's usually the woman who takes the rape shower, but so be it."

Figuring that Jake was done with Mary Ann, Merrill climbed to her feet, groaning from the aches. She undid her pigtails, turned off the television, and straightened up. When he came out of the bathroom, he was wearing a towel. He embraced her, kissed her, and said, "I love you." She replied in kind, and pulled away. She took her own, well-deserved, rape shower.

When Merrill descended the stairs, in her fluffy robe, wrapping her hair in a towel, Jake was waiting for her with a glass of wine. He had a beer for himself. They kissed, and he said, "Oh, thank you, dear. That was the most satisfying experience." They went to the couch, and cuddled.

Merrill said, "The spoils of war. Warriors have always enjoyed the women of the vanquished. You never enjoyed the spoils of war?"

Jake snorted, "God, no! It's not like in the movies, Merrill. It's dirty. You're dirty, and the women are even dirtier. You know I'm kind of a neat freak. Ewww! It's not romantic. I don't know of a single instance of anyone on our side taking the spoils of war."

"Would you like to play out that fantasy some time, dear?"

He shook his head, "Oh, no. I'd rather fantasize about something else, something not so real. Besides, your skin is too fair, and I wouldn't want to see you in heavy makeup, anyway."

Merrill thought about what Jake had said. She couldn't possibly play an Arab or Persian captive. She put the concept on the back burner.

************************

Jake had a surprise planned for Merrill. More precisely, he intended to surprise Merrill with something for his benefit. He and Merrill went to the movies. As usual, they were working around Ashleys' school schedule, so they saw a very lightly-attended morning show. The poor attendance at these shows was what inspired Jake to try something. He bought their customary large tub of popcorn. Merrill used the last few minutes of previews to go to the ladies' room. When she returned to their isolated seats, Jake had the tub of popcorn in his lap, and a foolishly pleased look on his face.

As she sat down, Merrill said, "What are you grinning about, all of a sudden?"

He replied, mischievously, "That's for me to know, and you to find out." Merrill reached for the popcorn. Jake's intense interest in what she was doing was suspicious. Merrill's brow furrowed, and she blurted, "What's in there?"

Jake quickly shushed her, "Quiet, please. Don't react."

Merrill took a closer look, and parted the first layer of popcorn. Jake's cock head was just under the surface. Merrill sat back abruptly, saying, "Are you serious?"

He shushed her again, "Shhh. Just play along, girl."

She whispered, "Do you expect me to eat that?"

"Why not? It's no different from what we do, every day. This just adds an element of danger."

Merrill looked around. No one was looking at them, and nobody was seated in their entire row, or anywhere close to them. She hissed, "What am I supposed to do?"

"Enjoy the popcorn, Merrill, and please do it carefully."

She sighed, and dipped her hand in the popcorn without taking her eyes off the screen. She felt around for the head of his cock, and fingered it lightly. She took a few kernels, and ate them. She reached in again, and got her fingertips on the head. She squeezed, and tugged lightly on it. Jake jumped, and said, "Easy! Easy! That salt is highly abrasive. It hurts."

"How can I touch you without having salt on my fingers, or salt on your thing, for that matter?"

"I don't know. It's supposed to feel good."

"What on earth gave you the idea to do this, Jacob?"

"Guys talk about this, all the time."

"Do you know anyone who has actually tried it?"

"Not really. I guess we're finding out why."

"Let me try again." She licked the salt and butter off her fingertips, and reached for him again.

"That's a little better, but it's still too rough."

They ate popcorn quietly for a while, until about half his penis was exposed. He reached for it himself, testing the feel. "It's no good, Merrill. This isn't working. Do you think you could lick the salt off?"

"No way, Jacob. That would most definitely be noticed. Maybe, if we were in the back corner."

"I'll try to fix this." Jake pulled the popcorn tub off his cock, and folded the flap he had gouged in the bottom, so that the popcorn would not spill out. He handed the tub to Merrill, put his cock away, and zipped up his pants. He said, "Let's move to the back."

Merrill rolled her eyes and groaned, "Ugh!" Merrill figured that all the eye-rolling she had done since meeting Jake was sure to ruin her vision. There was no one in the last several rows of seats. They moved all the way to the corner of the back row. It smelled a bit, and the floor was even stickier than they had expected.

Jake unzipped his pants, pulled out his wang, and said, "I'll keep a good lookout."

"I can't believe I'm doing this." She bent over him and started licking the salt and butter off his cock. Jake shifted to face more toward her, so that her tongue was mostly on the sensitive underside of his cock.

"Good. That feels good." She sucked in an attempt to make him come quickly, and limit their exposure in this compromising position. "Merrill, you're making too much noise. Less slurping." She paused to look up at him in contempt, and resumed sucking, but more sedately and quietly. Jake was so nervous that he was nowhere close to climax. Merrill sensed his tension.

She sat up and said, "OK, Jacob, this didn't work. Let's get out of here." Jake zipped up, and they slinked out of the theater. When they got to the car, she pointed, and said, "Park over there, in that corner of the lot." There was no car within 100 yards of them. She said, "Back seat." They got out, and into the back seat. Merrill sucked him to completion. On the way home, she said, "The salt and butter tasted really good, until it was all gone."

"I can't believe that didn't work, Merrill. I have been fantasizing about that my whole life. Thanks, anyway, for the back seat blowjob."

"The popcorn trick has got to be an old wives' tale. There's no way that could ever have worked."