Merrill and Jacob Ch. 08

Story Info
Ch. 8 Three-way, Lesbian, Blowjob contest
8.4k words
4.78
3.2k
1
0

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living together, as a family, Merrill and Jake soon forgot how they could have lived any other way. Jake emptied his balls into Merrill at will. He averaged almost two orgasms per day. She averaged about one per day.

There were adjustments to be made, of course. Jake had a difficult time keeping his clothes on outside their bedroom. He was accustomed to strutting around his house, with his cock swinging in the breeze. Both Merrill and Jake struggled with keeping the noise down, when they had sex. They still took advantage of Ashley's absences to have heavy, unrestrained sex. Ashley remarked a couple of times about the noise. It was time for Merrill to have some more involved sex talks with Ashley, anyway.

Merrill sat Ashley down, and asked, "Do you remember when you and Heather spied on Mr. and Mrs. Anderson?"

Ashley gulped, and said, "Yes."

Merrill said, "You're not in trouble, darling. You remember what you heard and saw them doing? Well, that's what grown-ups do when they are married, and they love each other. It's called making love. It's only for married people. Now that Jake and I are married, we do that, too. That's what you have heard. We are very happy about it, too, Ashley. It's how grown-ups show that they love each other. It's also how they have babies, if they want a baby. Jacob and I are not going to have a baby, though. Do you understand?"

Ashley said, "I understand all that, Mom, but what are you doing in there? Why are you yelling like that? It sounds like you are hurting each other."

Merrill took a deep breath, and explained, "We are making love, and it feel so good we want to shout it out. It's like it feels so good, you go, 'Ooh, yeah, that's sooooo goooood!' That's just feeling really good, and in love." Merrill saw confusion in Ashley's face, so she dramatized more explicitly. She groaned erotically when she said, "When you feel so good, you go, 'Ooooh, yeah. Ummm, yeah. Oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah.' Maybe that sounds like it hurts, but it really just feels so good. That's what you're hearing."

Ashley's expression was blank. Merrill tried a different tack. She said, "Ashley, making love is fun. It's so much fun, that we sometimes yell and scream, and everything. You kids make a lot of noise when you are having fun. So do adults, but making love is only for adults who are married."

Ashley asked, "But what are you doing?"

Merrill swallowed hard, and said, "You remember that video we watched together, don't you, Ashley? You know that a man has a penis, right?" Ashley giggled. Merrill went on, "Well, making love is when the man puts his penis into the woman's vagina. He puts it in there, and that is what feels so good that they moan and groan, out of joy, not pain."

Asley asked, "I saw Jacob's penis."

Merrill said, "Ahem. Well, that was an accident, Ashley. Every once in a while, you might see somebody naked, by accident. It's okay, but only husbands and wives make love, Ashley. You won't do it until you get married, and then only with your husband. And, Ashley, this talk we are having is only for you, and me. You cannot tell your friends, or anybody else."

"Yes, Mom."

Merrill could see that she would have to repeat this talk, and expand on it, before Ashley would grasp it. It was a step in the right direction.

A few days later, at breakfast, Ashley looked to see if her mother was out of earshot, and asked, "Jacob, did you and Mom make love last night?"

Jake nearly choked on his cereal. He called out, "Merrill!"

Ashley looked frightened, remembering her mother's admonition not to discuss lovemaking with anyone else. When Merrill appeared, Jake said, "Merrill, Ashley is a very curious girl, which is good. She asked a very simple question, which I think you are best suited to answer. Ashley, go ahead and ask your mom."

Asley tensed, and said nothing. Jake also didn't want to say it out loud, but he helped by saying, "She asked me if you and I were making love last night."

Merrill sat down, and said, "That's a fair question, Ashley. Don't be afraid. Yes, Jacob and I made love last night. Did you hear us?" Ashley nodded. "We tried to be quiet, so we wouldn't wake you, Ashley. Do you remember what I told you about lovemaking?"

"Jacob puts his penis in your vagina, and it feels so good you make all that noise."

Jake's eyes opened wide at this blunt talk. Merrill said, "Yes. Very good. That's what you heard. Do you have any other questions?"

"Will you have a baby?"

"No, Ashley, I won't have a baby. Remember when I told you about that pill, that prevents a woman form having a baby? I take that pill, and I won't have a baby." Merrill sighed, and looked at Jake. She figured this was as good a time as any to say, "Ashley, Jacob and I are never going to have a baby, okay? We decided that we have a wonderful daughter, and she is the only child we ever need. We love you." Jake nodded, helpfully.

Merrill continued to have conversations with Ashley about the birds and the bees. Faced with a very clever and curious audience, Merrill found it difficult to keep the talk at a level appropriate for a child her age. Sometimes, Merrill felt that they were talking pornographically, rather than clinically. Eventually, the talk covered such topics as the clitoris, orgasms, sperm and contraception.

Late one night, when Ashley was long asleep, Merrill and Jake were cuddled up on the couch. They were watching a racy movie that somehow received only an R rating. They were petting, and things got hot. Jake sucked on her breasts, while Merrill stroked his cock. The foreplay evolved into a blowjob.

The next morning, at breakfast, Ashley asked Jake and Merrill, "Mom, last night, when I got up to go to the bathroom, you were on the couch. Jacob was kissing your boobs, and you were holding his penis." Merrill and Jake cringed. "Then, you put his penis in your mouth. Jacob started moaning and groaning, like it was making love. Why did you do that?"

Merrill took two deep breaths, and said, "Ashley, we should have done that in the privacy of our bedroom. I'm sorry you saw that, because it's something only for grown-ups. We did those things because they feel good, and because we are married."

Ashley said, "Jacob's penis was straight up. How come? If it was like that all the time, it would poke through his pants."

Merrill and Jake exchanged looks. Jake squirmed, and looked about, randomly, as if searching for a hole to crawl into. Merrill said, "That is called an erection, Ashley. When a man is ready to make love, his penis gets larger, and harder. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to insert it into the woman's vagina. The erection, and all the things you saw us do, were to get us ready to make love. It's called foreplay."

"Did you make love?"

Merrill was stumped, "Well, no, we didn't. Not last night." She saw that Ashley detected an inconsistency, and said, "You see, Ashley, we were going to make love, and we did all those things to get ready to make love, but then we decided that we were too sleepy to make love, so we just went to bed, and went to sleep."

Ashley turned to Jake, who shriveled in dread, and asked, "Why did Mom put your penis in her mouth?"

Jake sat, mouth open, and paralyzed with fear. Merrill gave him a look, encouraging him to speak. He said, "Ashley, honey, your mom did that to make me feel good. It made me happy."

Merrill interjected, "I was making him feel good, and making him want to make love."

Ashley asked Jake, innocently, "It that a blowjob?" Jake was nearly knocked off his chair.

Merrill said, "Yes, that is one word for it, Ashley. The correct term is 'oral sex.' I performed oral sex on Jacob, to make him want to make love to me."

"Did she suck your penis?"

Merrill answered for Jake, "Yes, Ashley, I did. That's part of oral sex. It's fun. It makes him feel good, and makes him want to make love to me."

"So, he puts his penis into your vagina when he has a 'rection?"

Merrill said, "Yes. When he gets an erection. That's what it's called. An erection."

Ashley was through with her questions. Jake was in shock. His cereal had gone soggy. Not long after, Jake was in the car with Ashley, and she asked, "Jacob, what does banging mean?"

"Um, it depends. How did you hear that?"

"Some man said he was banging his girlfriend."

Jake said, "Well, that means making love, Ashley."

Ashley thought for several moments, "But he said he was banging his girlfriend, so they weren't married?"

Jake wished Merrill was in the car, and said, "We don't call it banging, Ashley. We call it making love."

"Were they making love, and they weren't married?"

Jake said, "We need to talk to your mother about that."

"Is banging the same as the 'f' word?"

Jake said, "Yes, but we don't use that word, or either of those words. We call it making love."

When they got home, Ashley rushed to her mother, and asked, "Mom, a man said he was making love to his girlfriend. So, they weren't married. You said you can only make love when you're married."

Merrill froze. She had been dreading this moment. The last thing she wanted to tell her daughter was that people made love for pleasure, even without being married. She said, "Well, grown-ups sometimes make love before they are married, Ashley, but it's not a good idea."

"Did you and Jacob make love before you were married?"

Merrill looked helplessly at Jake, and said, "Yes, honey, we made love before we were married. But, we were in love, and we knew we were going to get married."

"Do Aunt Jill and Doctor Ted make love?"

Merrill said, "That's a private matter between them, Ashley. We don't talk about that, or ask them about it. It's private."

*******************

One evening, Ashley was at a friend's house for a sleepover. She remembered that she forgot her toothbrush. Ashley ran home to get it. It was only just down the street. Up at her bathroom, Ashley heard her mother crying out, "Ow! It hurts! Ugh! Ugh! Oh, God!" These were clearly calls of distress, not lovemaking. The bedroom door was open, and Ashley rushed to it. She froze in the doorway. Jake and Merrill were nude. Merrill lay on her stomach, and Jake was on top of her, driving his hips against her buttocks.

Ashley was confused. It seemed a little like making love, but different. She didn't understand how his penis could be in her vagina. It looked like he was putting it in her butt. Jake grunted loudly. Merrill's cries changed to, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me in the ass!" Ashley watched for a while, then sneaked away, and returned to her sleepover. She talked it over with her friends. Nobody had any answers. Ashley did not ask Merrill or Jake about it, sensing that what she had done would be construed as spying, and invasion of privacy. Ashley had been warned repeatedly against invading anyone's privacy.

**************************

Merrill's friend, Marta, who lived in California, was having relationship problems. Merrill spent hours of the phone, counseling her. Eventually, Marta split with her boyfriend. She took a few days, and flew out, to be with Merrill. Jake's first sight of Marta was at the airport, and he was knocked off his feet. She was gorgeous, and, more importantly, exotic, unlike any woman he had ever been with.

It had been months since Merrill had allowed Jake to mate with her sisters. Jake intended to remain faithful to Merrill, but a precedent had been set for Jake to have other women under special circumstances, such as when he and Merrill were on a break, when her sisters needed some consolation sex, or even some punitive sex, or to act as a sperm donor. Merrill realized she had spoiled Jake rotten. Their married life had been stable, safe, and happy. Now, Marta represented the first challenge to Merrill and Jake's monogamous marriage.

Marta was mixed race; Mexican, white and Pilipino. She had huge, dark eyes, a dazzling smile, creamy mocha skin, and a bikini-model's body. In fact, she had once been hired as a bikini model. Jake and Marta had spoken on the phone many times, and they already considered themselves friends. It was odd that they had not yet met in person. Marta, for her part, was impressed with Jake's looks.

Jake was taken with Marta, and could scarcely think about her, without developing an erection. If he ever did have an erection, Ashley would be sure to notice, and want to know if he and her mother would soon be making love. In the past, when he felt he was in danger of having an embarrassing boner, he would wear a jock strap. Now that they were living together, it would be difficult to conceal from Merrill the fact that he was wearing one. He chose to be direct and honest, qualities that Merrill had always encouraged.

Alone for a moment, in their bedroom, he said, "Merrill, I have a little problem. It's embarrassing, and I fear it will anger you, but I want to be honest with you."

She said, "I'll be supportive, Jacob. What is it?"

He said, "Merrill, I think that Marta is beautiful, as you have described her." He now deviated slightly from the truth, to soften the impact of what he was saying, "When I saw you and Marta hugging, two hot women, it affected me. I can't stop thinking about it, and every time I do, I start to get hard. If I get a 'rection, Ashley will ask about it. I want to wear a jock strap, and I just wanted to tell you, in advance."

Merrill laughed, patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Okay. Wear the jock strap. Thank you for being frank with me, Jacob. And, for the record, I know that any man would get hard seeing Marta. It's one of the dangers of having a hot friend."

"Is that why I haven't met her until now?"

She smiled, and sang, "I'm not telling."

Merrill and Marta tried to spend as much time as possible in private, so they could talk. They talked pretty freely in front of Jake, but not in front of Ashley. In their first face-to-face moments, while Jake and Ashley were out, running errands, Marta said, "My God, he's handsome, Merrill! Lucky you!" Marta licked her lips salaciously.

Merrill smiled and looked away, "Well, yes, but that's not the reason I married him, or, at least, not the only reason."

Marta said, "There's also the sex!" They both giggled. Marta sighed, and said, "Oh, Merrill, I haven't had sex in two months. It's sad. It's pathetic."

Merrill said, "You can have any man you want, any time you want, Marta. You're just being selective, and mature. That's a good thing.'

Marta looked dour, "Do you realize that you just called me 'mature'? That hurts."

Merrill said, "When you and I hugged at the airport, Jacob told me that he got a hardon."

"No!"

"Oh, yeah. Do not say anything, but he's wearing a jock strap to avoid embarrassing erections, especially in front of Ashley, who will ask if he wants to 'make love' to me."

Marta's jaw dropped, and she said, "You said she's curious about sex, but, my God!"

Merrill admitted, "I haven't told Jacob about us."

"About who?"

Merrill sighed, "About you and me, in high school, you know, fooling around, experimenting."

Marta scoffed, "Oh, that was nothing. All girls do that. Now, if we had been in college together, it would have gotten wild!"

Merrill, "Jacob and I have never talked about my sexual past, really, because there isn't much to report. We have talked extensively about his, as you know."

Marta said, "Ah, yes. All those cherries he's picked...."

When Ashley and Jake got back from running errands, Ashley was sent to her room to do homework, and the three adults talked.

Marta said, "I just pick the wrong guys all the time. Not like you, Miss Perfect, picking winners every time!"

Jake smiled bashfully. Merrill said, "It's a small sample size. Besides, Sam and I got married because I got pregnant. We were going to get married, anyway, though."

Marta looked slyly at Jake, and said, "And this one! Oooh!" Marta made a sexy, hissing sound. "I am so jealous! People tell me that my problem is that I pick guys for their looks. Then, I see you with this fabulous hunk, and I don't see why I can't find a guy who's both handsome and nice." She narrowed her eyes at Jake.

Merrill said, "I'm lucky, I guess. Then again, I waited two years to start dating again, and I only started, then, because I met this guy." She reached out to hold Jake's hand. Marta licked her lips, slowly.

Marta said, "Jake, I understand that Merrill hasn't said much about her sexual past because she was only with one man."

Merrill tensed up, and cautioned, "Marta...."

Marta smiled, and revealed, "There is more to the story, Jake. When we were in high school, we girls used to practice kissing each other, so we would know what to do when we had our first kiss."

Jake smiled, "Oh, that's common, isn't it? My sister did that with her friends."

Marta said, "I went on to have some lesbian experiences, nothing serious, starting in college, even though I am really attracted only to men." She licked her lips again, and looked at Merrill with intent.

Merrill conceded, before Marta had the chance to disclose it, "Marta and I made out a few times, after Sam died. I was sad and lonely. She comforted me, and it developed naturally. Nothing serious, though."

Jake leaned forward. He smiled deviously, and said, "Very interesting. Verrrrrrry interesting. I must admit, Marta, that I thought it looked very sexy the way you two hugged at the airport." Marta shot a look at Merrill. Jake picked up on it, and assumed that Merrill had told Marta that he had admitted to being turned on. "I wouldn't mind seeing more of it. I wish I had been present, with you, before."

Marta said, cheerily, "I'm game!"

She looked to Merrill, who said, "Not so fast, you two. Jacob and I are married. Remember?" The conversation was quashed, but the seed had been planted. They spent the rest of the evening talking about other things, and spending time with Ashley.

That night, Jake was extremely gentle and tender with Merrill. No intercourse, just touching and oral stimulation of Merrill. Although nothing was said at the time, Merrill took his behavior as a solicitation.

When they woke up in the morning, they had a few minutes before they needed to get up to pack Ashley off to school. Merrill said, "Last night was wonderful, Jacob. Truly magical."

"You're welcome."

She said, "But I suspect that it was more than just beautiful lovemaking. It was a promise of things to come, if we were to get involved with Marta. Wasn't it?

He hesitated, "Maybe subconsciously, but not intentionally." She pinched his side, and he said, "Oh, all right, maybe I had it in the back of my mind. It's not my decision. It's yours."

Merrill had thought long and hard about allowing Jake and Marta to have sex. One overriding factor knocked Merrill off the fence. Merrill wanted her own extramarital affair, with Marta. Merrill saw this as an opportunity to expand her sexual freedoms, not Jake's. Of course, Jake would be allowed to feast on Merrill's sloppy seconds.

They got Ashley off to school. Marta was on California time, so she did not emerge until after Ashley was gone. Her first word, upon staggering into the kitchen, was "Coffee."

They sat down at the table, and chatted amicably, until Marta was fully awake. Merrill asked, "Have you thought about what we talked about last night, Marta? About you, and me, and possibly Jacob?"

Marta's eyes snapped to meet Merrill's. Marta said, "I thought I made it clear that I'm in, with either or both of you." Merrill saw Jake lick his lips.

Merrill sighed, "Okay. Let's explore this idea. Gently, gradually, and with no preconceptions about how far it might go."

Marta stood, and said, "Let me go brush my teeth." She disappeared for a few minutes, and returned with her hair combed, wearing a sleek nightgown. She walked up to Merrill, put a hand to her chin, and pulled her face to give her a lingering, deep kiss. She repeated the process with Jake, who responded with an open mouth, and a hand on the back of Marta's head.