Merrill and Jacob Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake said, "Marta, give us a few minutes, and we'll meet you upstairs, in our room. Help yourself to some breakfast." Marta headed for the scrambled eggs and bacon that were on the stove, while Merrill and Jake headed upstairs to make the bed, brush their teeth, and comb their hair. They put on matching silk robes. Jake's erection poked through the front of his robe.

Marta glided into the room like a sleek cat. She paused, slipped a strap off of one shoulder, and then the next. Her nightgown fell to the floor like a feather. She struck an alluring pose, and climbed into bed. Jake helped Merrill out of her robe, and she got into bed. The women looked at Jake, who stood by the bed, still in his robe, except for the head of his penis, which protruded like a prairie dog, peeking out of his den. He said, "You two start. If I participate in any foreplay, I'll explode."

The girls faced one another, and kissed, gently. Marta cradled one of Merrill's breasts in her hand, and they kissed again, this time, passionately. Marta kneaded Merrill's boob. Merrill broke their kiss, and dipped her head down to kiss Marta's nipple. The two writhed about, arranging themselves to both give and receive pleasure. They giggled often. Marta took Merrill's hand, and pulled it down to her muff. Merrill looked into Marta's eyes, and caressed her pussy. Marta moaned when Merrill focused on her clitoris. Marta's eyes seemed to open and close involuntarily. Her face shook, ever so slightly.

When Marta moaned, "Oh. Oh. Oh! Ohh!" Jake knew that she was ready. He dropped his robe, climbed onto the bed, and reached for the lubricant.

Kneeling before the women, he oiled his cock. Marta lay down on her back. Merrill ceased her foreplay, and said, "Bury that bone, you dog."

Marta opened her legs. She said, with increasing tension, "Merillll, he's gonna do it. He's gonna do it!" Jake kneeled between her knees, and rubbed the head of his cock up and down in her slit. She opened her mouth, and moaned when he touched her clit. He could wait no longer. He put the head of his penis to the entrance to her vagina, and pushed in about an inch. They stared intently into each other's eyes. He slid the cock in a little deeper. His intrusion caused her to exclaim, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Merrill advised, "Easy, Jacob, she's not used to your size."

Jake, however, was unable to restrain himself, entirely. He pushed in steadily, causing Marta's eyebrows to rise, her eyes to widen, and her vocalizations to build into a scream, "Nooooo! He's ripping me open!" Jake pumped his hips, grunting with every stroke. Marta desperately grabbed his arm with one hand, and Merrill's arm with the other. Her knuckles whitened. Through the strain, she muttered, "He's doing it, Merrill! He's doin' it!"

Although Marta was highly experienced, sexually, it had been a long time since she had peen penetrated, and a very long time since she had been penetrated by anything as big as Jake's pole. Merrill put a hand over Marta's, and cooed soft words, "It's okay, Marta. Just relax, and let it happen. Relaaaaaax."

Jake buried his bone, immediately pulled it halfway out, and plunged it back in. He worked it in and out, ruthlessly. Marta bit her lower lip, and closed her eyes tightly. She grunted and moaned, while Jake drilled her. Jake pumped, faster and faster, scanning Marta's face and body. He was hot as a pistol, and his climax came mercifully soon.

Jake cried, "Look at me!" Marta opened her enormous eyes, and met his. He shouted, "Oh! Oh! Oh, God! Yes! YES! YESSSSS!" He shuddered and shook, maintaining eye contact, while he injected semen into Marta. She felt the spasmodic pulsing of his cock inside her, and knew that he was having her. Jake's grunts softened, faded, and disappeared. Breathing heavily, he slid his cock back out. The strain on Marta's face vanished with his departure.

Jake went directly to Merrill, and pushed her on her back. She expected to get stabbed immediately. Jake, however, moved down the bed, and dove, face first, into her muff. He covered her clitoris with his tongue on the first touch. Merrill grabbed the back of his head in both hands, threw her head back, and moaned, "Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes!" She closed her legs slightly. Her thighs pressed lightly against his ears, and he smiled inwardly. Jake had taken care to lay his erection out comfortably beneath him. He rubbed himself against the mattress while he served Merrill.

After several minutes, Merrill bucked wildly. Jake held her thighs tightly against his ears. She threw her body about, in ecstasy, but he could not be dislodged. Jake flicked his tongue over her clit as rapidly as he could. He began to tire, but pushed through the discomfort. He would not stop until she orgasmed. Just when Jake feared he might have to succumb to tongue fatigue, Merrill screamed. She stopped throwing herself about, and vibrated for several moments, silently. When her orgasm stopped, she fell limp. Jake then detached from her, and kneeled, triumphant.

While Merrill whimpered sweetly in the afterglow of her climax, Jake jumped back on Marta. Giving head always turned Jake on, and he was ready to bring Marta off, but in a different way. He pinned her arms to the mattress, and separated her knees with his own, poised to re-enter her. Marta objected, "No, Jake, not yet. It's too soon, sweetie. Please, no!"

Jake insisted, "I'm sticking it in." This time, Jake forced his way in, slowly and carefully. She appreciated the merciful penetration.

When he had burrowed himself to maximum depth, he applied his trademark hip action, guaranteed to drive women to orgasm. He worked his abs and hips in such a way that Marta's clit was pressed between his groin and the hard cock within her. Marta wondered what was going on. When he hit the sweet spot, Marta reacted as if she had been speared. She stiffened, clutched the sheets with both hands, and made a faint croaking sound.

Marta's mouth was wide open, and her head was down, watching the goings on, below. He worked his hips forward, back, left, right, clockwise and counter-clockwise. He thus squished, molded, flattened, and rolled her clit about, in every possible way. Marta looked into his eyes, and burst out, screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, God! Oh! Ew! Fuck me!"

Jake looked down at Marta, saw tears in her eyes, and smiled. Marta collapsed back down, onto the mattress. She howled, out of control. Her back arched involuntarily. She froze in place for a moment, uttering a primal sound. Finally, she released, flopping, limp, onto the mattress. Jake laughed at her helplessness in the face of his lovemaking. He had been concentrating on bringing her off, so he was not close to climax. He pulled out, wanting to conserve his energy, and jizz.

The two women lay, side-by-side, hair mussed, nude, holding hands, and laughing happily. Jake excused himself to take a shower. Merrill asked, "You see what I mean?"

Marta laughed, "Oh, God, yes. I thought you were exaggerating. Thank you for sharing, Merr. I really needed that."

"Did he come, this last time?"

"Nope."

Merrill smiled, "Good. He's got some mojo saved up. Come to think of it, I should join him in the shower, so he has a fresh woman available when he comes back." She slid out of bed to accost Jake in the shower. Marta lay back, thinking intermittently. Oh, why couldn't I have a Jake Taggert? She tried to push envy out of her mind.

When Jake and Merrill came out of the shower, Marta got out of bed to take a shower, herself. As they passed, she and Merrill gave each other high fives. Jake lay on his back in bed, and Merrill got down to lick his cock. She said, "Thank you, Jake, for doing that, for Marta." She returned to licking.

He said, "It was my pleasure."

She pulled her head up, and asked, "What would you like next, darling?"

He said, "Suck it a little, dear." She took a few inches of cock into her mouth. "I want to touch all the bases with Marta. Around the world."

She pulled her head off of him, and said, "You've got exactly 72 hours until we have to take her to the airport. She's never done anal, so you will need to be persuasive, if you want to pull off the hat trick." She put her head down, again.

Jake thought about Marta for a few moments. He said, "If I have to, I'll get her drunk. Would you object to me date-raping her?" In spite of her restricted range of motion, Merrill shook her head. "Good. That will be our last resort."

Marta strutted out of the shower, nude and smiling. She got into bed, and snuggled next to Jake. They both watched Merrill's head rise and fall over his dick. Marta asked, "She gives good head, doesn't she?"

Jake confirmed, "Oh, yeahhhhh."

Marta asked, "Is she supposed to make you come?"

"No, I'm saving it. You'd better stop now, Merrill. That was great."

Merrill's head popped up, and she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She said, "Marta, we were wondering if you would agree to let Jacob go around the world on you."

Marta said, "I don't do anal. I mean, I've never done anal, guys. Sorry."

Merrill looked like a giant light bulb lit up over her head, "Oh, I know! You've never been date-raped, Marta, have you?"

Marta looked quizzical, "Uh, no, of course not."

Merrill looked at Jake, and did not pursue the subject. "Well, then, why don't you ride Jacob until somebody comes up with another idea?"

Marta stirred, and said, "I'll need the lube." Merrill handed Marta the lubricant. Marta took a deep breath, and set her jaw, as she rubbed lube into her pussy. She lubed Jake's erection, and climbed aboard.

She lowered herself, delicately, onto his rod. Eyes closed in concentration, Marta used all her self-discipline to wrap her pussy around Jake's shaft. After she got the first couple of inches in, he impulsively bumped his hips upward, and drove another inch in. She recoiled, and screeched. He said, "Sorry." She continued to impale herself on him.

With a soft gasp, she settled her crotch onto his groin. His cock was gone, out of sight. Marta opened her eyes, which were unfocused. Her right eyelid fluttered. Her mouth was wide open, in a silent scream. Slowly, she leaned forward, and put her arms on his shoulders to support herself. She let out another soft gasp, and slowly worked her hips back and forth. She only got an inch or two of travel. She was still unaccustomed to his large prick.

Marta looked Jake in the eye. He smiled. She said, "You got a pretty big dick, there, Sergeant Taggert. You think I can't handle it. I can handle anything you got." She began to stroke her hips a little, imparting a rocking motion to Jake. She kept up the sexy narrative, "You've got a big dong. It's buried inside me, right now. How does it feel?"

"Good."

"I'm gonna fuck you, now. Real easy, like." She stepped up her thrusting a bit. She winced, but pushed through. Marta adjusted her hip angle, slightly. She found a position that was more comfortable for her. "There. That's it. I can definitely handle you, now. Let's see." She amplified her motion, forward and back. She ground her pelvis against his, and slid back and forth.

Marta had regained control of herself, and she now stimulated herself against his body. She was doing to herself what Jake had done to her, just minutes earlier. Marta groaned, "Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah! Ahhhhh, that's nice. Nice. Mmmmmmm, yeah." Her eyes were closed. She was purely in the moment.

Marta had transitioned from impaling herself, to satisfying him, to grinding out pleasure for herself. Her face contorted in improbable and sexy ways. Her vocalizations ranged from a silent scream to a moderate moan. Jake lay back, enjoying the show. He had pleasure, with no danger of coming anytime soon. Merrill watched from the sidelines, grinning at her cunning friend.

Marta was in the zone. She opened her eyes, and boasted, "Jake, you thought to punish me by making me take your big wang, but I turned the tables. Now, I'm the one who's gonna come."

Jake smiled, and said, "Enjoy yourself, Marta. Once you're done, I'm gonna flip you on your back, and enjoy myself."

Marta liked the banter, and sped up her grinding. Moaning and groaning passionately, she slid her hips with increasing authority and speed. She whispered, barely audible to Jake and Merrill, "Nice big cock...nice big cock...nice...big...cock...." Soon, she was riding him like a bucking bronco. Her voice and motion became more urgent with each thrust.

Finally, a crescendo. She dropped her head to her chest, and her hair spilled over, dangling and dancing before her. She arched her back severely, and froze in place, quivering. She shook violently, and uttered a loud gasp. Marta lowered her torso gently, to lay on Jake's chest, for a rest. His rod still pulsated within her.

Jake was true to his word. While Marta sought to recover from her crushing orgasm, he held her tight to him, and rolled over, so that he was now on top. He propped himself up on his arms, and banged her. Marta was in a gelatinous state, both physically and emotionally. Her body was tossed about like a rag doll. She could not see clearly because of the jerky motions of her head, like a bobblehead doll.

Jake hammered his cock, in and out, with such speed that Merrill could not keep her eye on his abdomen. It took him a few minutes to bring on his second orgasm. He came, maintaining his thrusting rhythm. Neither Marta nor Merrill would have known that he was coming, were it not for the loud yell he released. He felt his sperm flowing through his cock, and into Marta's poor pussy. He gradually slowed down his thrusts, until he stopped, entirely, for a moment, and pulled out.

Marta whimpered. She looked like a wreck, like she had been run over by a convoy of trucks. Jake caught his breath, and sat with his back against the headboard. Merrill shook her friend, asking, "Marta? Marta, are you alright?" Together, Jake and Merrill scraped Marta off the mattress, and carried her into the shower. The shower was barely big enough to fit two people. Jake and Merrill laughed hysterically at the complex sequence of maneuvers required to get he and Marta clean.

Marta was able to walk out of the shower on her own power. The three of them put on comfortable clothes, and met downstairs, at the kitchen table. Merrill, who was the best-rested of the three, served coffee. Jake was a little fatigued. Marta was in a daze.

Jake began, "Ladies, that was fantastic. Thank you."

Merrill rubbed the back of his neck, and said, "Thank you, killer."

Marta spoke, "I don't know what to say. I think that was either the hardest or the best sex I have ever had. I guess it was both the hardest and the best." She raised her coffee cup to Jake, and said, "Here's to you, stud."

Merrill sat down, and went to work on Marta, "Marta, I hope you will open your mind to a new way of thinking. As I have told you, I make deals with Jacob. For example, if I don't feel comfortable consenting to something, I let him take the emotional and moral responsibility. He does it, and it's all on him. That's how he introduced me to anal sex, and it worked out great. I think you should make the same deal with him."

Marta said, "I don't want to do anal. Why can't you accept that?"

Jake said, "I can't accept it because you are a beautiful woman. I desire you. I want to have all of you. I have only two days to make all that happen."

Merrill said, "I cannot accept it because Jake does it to me. He was my first, and it was a good decision to let him handle everything. I want you and I to share experiences."

Marta said, "I know you said it was good for you, Merrill, but I'm nervous."

Merrill said, "You were nervous about losing your virginity, afraid that it would hurt. You don't regret that, do you? Jake is an expert, as you have learned. Let him do it, and get it over with."

Jake said, "Booze is a great relaxer and painkiller, Marta. Just get a little drunk, and I'll handle everything."

Marta said, "Hmmmmm, I don't know...."

Merrill said, "Let me ask you a question, Marta. You don't have to commit to anything. Imagine we were fooling around, the three of us, and we were a little drunk, and Jacob lost control of himself and buttfucked you. Would you call the police?"

"No."

"Would you scratch his eyes, or bite him?"

"No, probably not."

"Would you discontinue our relationship and our friendship?"

"No."

"Would you consider that rape?"

"Technically, yes, but it wouldn't be as serious as a stranger rape."

Merrill said, "That's all we need to know."

The three friends fooled around all day, with lots of kissing, caressing, massaging, and rubbing of body parts. Jake carefully rehearsed, in his mind, exactly how he would take Marta's anal virginity. He lingered over the angles and motions he would employ. They lounged around the living room. Ashley would arrive back at home between 2:15 and 2:20 p.m. At 12:30 p.m., the three got to serious sex, once again. Jake was nude, and the girls wore sexy nightgowns. The first event was any man's ultimate dream: his wife and her friend had a blowjob contest, and he was the judge.

Merrill and Marta had compared notes over the phone, including Merrill's blowjob technique, and her sister Jill's, which was revolutionary. Jake slouched into the sofa, and Merrill and Marta kneeled at his feet, demonstrating their techniques, trying out new ones, and working through some of the articles and videos that Jill had recommended. Jack sat patiently for an hour while two beautiful women took turns giving him their best blowjobs.

The trio of friends spent a while, teasing one another with caresses, licks, squeezes, and sucks. At around 1:45, with Ashley expected in a half hour, Jake said, "Ladies, this has been great, but we need to wrap up our little threesome for the day. I need to come down somebody's throat."

Marta and Merrill looked each other, whimsically. Marta asked, "Flip for it?"

Merrill said, "Sure." None of the three had any loose change handy, so Merrill went into the kitchen to fetch a quarter from her purse. She prepared to flip the coin.

Marta called, "Heads!"

Merrill paused, and asked, "Wait a minute. Does the winner get to give the blowjob, or does the loser have to give the blowjob?"

Jake said, "Winner gives it."

Merrill flipped the coin. It rolled around on the coffee table, and came up heads. Marta clapped her hands, and cried, "Yippeee!" She made herself comfortable, kneeling at Jake's feet. Since Jake had already been sucked, off and on, for over an hour, she skipped to the meat of the procedure. She held his erection in one hand, opened her mouth, and gobbled down his cock.

In their practice session, she had come close to deepthroating all of him. Now, she went straight to the deepthroat. Less than an inch of his shaft remained exposed. Marta turned on the suction. Her cheeks hollowed. She stroked his cock, lovingly, with her tongue. She chose to keep most of him in her mouth, and make only tiny movements with her head. Her head bobbed just an inch or so, but the feeling transmitted to Jake was powerful, because of the suction, and the tongue action.

Marta sucked and licked hard, for a while. When she got her rhythm down pat, she used one hand to cup his balls, and massage them very delicately. Jake felt the warmth of her hand flow through his testicles. It was a calming, freeing sensation. He responded with strained groans. Finally, she finished him off with a move for which she was well endowed. She looked up at him with her huge, dark, exotic, beautiful eyes.

The eye contact set him off. He grabbed her head in both hands, and mouthfucked her. He held her head securely, and pumped with his hips. Their combined action generated gurgling, slurping sounds. He grimaced, and cried out, when he blasted her mouth with cum. Several shots ricocheted off the back of her mouth, and down her throat. He held her head to his groin until he had transferred the last droplet of semen to her. She swallowed it all, and cleaned off his cock.