Merrill and Jacob Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time, Jake had shifted back to Merrill, and he had his dick in her mouth, to finish the job. She sucked him well, and cleaned off his cock. Jenna watched, and sipped her wine. Jake pulled out of Merrill's mouth, and sat down on the bed, beside her. Jake said, "Jenna, you are a remarkable young woman. You learn fast, you have a great attitude, and you're beautiful."

Merrill said, "Hear, hear! Amazing! Taking two loads of cum in one day? You are performing far beyond anyone's expectation, Jenna."

Jenna sighed, "What's next?"

Merrill said, "Well, there's always room to improve your technique for giving head. I've been doing it for over twelve years, and I'm still working on new things."

Jake offered, "There's all the different positions, too. Dozens of them. I'd like to teach you them all." Jenna cringed adorably.

Merrill said, "Then, of course, there are some very special things, that we maybe shouldn't talk about, yet."

Jenna said, "Yikes!"

When Jenna had a private moment with Merrill, she asked, "I am dying of curiosity, Merrill. What are the 'special things' that you don't want to talk about?"

Merrill looked over her shoulder, and said, "The most basic one is anal."

"Ewwww!"

Merrill said, "It's not disgusting, Jenna, if you do it right. Again, Jake is an expert. By the way, most straight guys are into it. Not on a regular basis, but maybe once a month, or once a year. I know lots of couples that do it once a year, or once in a lifetime. The fact is, when you get into a really serious adult relationship, he's going to ask for it, and eventually demand it. You'd better learn from the best, Jenna, for your own sake."

Jenna shivered. Merrill had planted the seed.

Jenna visited twice in the following week, for sex lessons. She worked hard on her oral, and got fucked both times. She did not visit the following week, because she had her period. Jake said, to Merrill, "I'll miss the sex, this week, but it's good to know her birth control is working." She came for one more lesson, featuring more blowjob training, and her first new position, doggy style.

After that, Merrill had her period. She told Jake, "You've got a week to go nuts on Jenna. All you want, whenever you want. The only rule is that I have to be present at all times." With much cajoling and creativity, Jenna came to the house, for at least an hour, six days out of seven. Jake was in clover. Every day, a blowjob and a fuck, often in a new position. Jake still had to hold back. Jenna would not survive one of his all-out poundings. He especially enjoyed putting her on all fours and humping her like a dog. He reached around to grab her boobs with his hands while he did it.

At this time, Jenna had a tense encounter with her cousin, Heather. Heather came into Jenna's room, shut the door, and asked, point blank, "Jenna, you have lost your cherry, haven't you?"

Jenna was a poor liar, "No, of course not. What makes you think that?"

"Jenna, I'm not kidding. You have been going to Jake and Merrill's house all the time, and you are having sex with Jake, even when Merrill is right there."

Jenna asked, "They are my friends, and I love Ashley. What's wrong with that?"

Heather said, "C'mon, Jen, I know. I saw you, through the window, yesterday." Jenna tensed up. "I saw you all strip naked, and you gave him a blowjob, and all three of you went upstairs."

Jenna said, "Heather, if you say anything, I will tell all about you and your boyfriend. You started having sex long before I did. Let's make a pact. We never tell what we know, okay?"

Heather said, "Okay," and they shook hands on it. Heather sat beside Jenna, and eagerly asked, "So, tell me, what's it like with Jake? He's so big, and muscular. Does it hurt? Does he crush you?"

Jenna said, "Jake is a wonderful man, Heather. I would love to marry him, if Merrill wasn't around. It doesn't hurt, and he doesn't crush me. He's great."

"He took your virginity, didn't he?"

Jenna said, "Too much information, Heather, unless you want to go into the gory details of your love life."

"Never mind."

Until she left for Duke, Jake worked Jenna as hard as she could tolerate. Merrill instituted a limit of three times a week, maximum. Jake ran her through dozens of Kama Sutra poses, but did not mark them down in the book he shared with Merrill. She improved rapidly at blowjobs, but her enthusiasm for performing them waned. Merrill continued to batter down her anal defenses. Merrill told Jake, "If worse comes to worse, we can get her drunk, and you can force her."

Jake asked, "Why? She won't be going far for college, honey. Plus, she'll be back for holidays, and breaks."

Merrill sighed, "Jacob, darling, the way you have opened that girl up, there is practically no chance she doesn't get laid before Thanksgiving."

A month before her departure for school, Jenna presented a rare opportunity to take her anal virginity. Her mother was out of town for the weekend. Jenna could afford to get stinking drunk. Merrill and Jake plied her with wine, until she slurred her words. Merrill asked her, "Jenna, we've talked about how you need to do anal before you go to college. How do you feel about it, right now?"

Jenna said, "Not for me."

Merrill, "It would really make Jacob happy, dear. It would be good for you, too, to know what it's all about. You don't want your first time to be with some college kid, who's never done it before, do you?"

Jenna said, "Ssss-dick's too big."

Merrill and Jake conferred, and chose to leave nothing to chance. Jake needed to be the first. They got Jenna so drunk that she could hardly stand. Jake carried Jenna upstairs, where Merrill helped him undress her. He lay her on the bed, on her stomach. He put a pillow under her groin, so her anus would present a better target. Jenna was half asleep.

Jake thoroughly lubed his erection, and poured lube directly on her anus. He assumed a plank position, over her. With the head of his cock nestled in her anus, Jake pushed in, hard. Jenna woke up suddenly, saying, "What're you doin'? No! Shtop! Ow!" Jake plowed ahead, forcing his way in. He had to pound it hard, several times, to break his cock free, and continue its forward progress.

By the time he was in to the hilt, Jenna moaned, but did not complain in any intelligible way. Jake pounded her ass for a while, before coming. When he came, he drove it in, hard and fast, yelling, "Oh, yeahhhh! Yeahhhhh! Yeahhhhhhh!" Jake experienced a high that was a combination of adrenaline, testosterone, pleasure, release, and victory.

The rest of the evening was spent trying to sober Jenna up. She seemed to be physically unharmed, except for a bit of soreness. She was not angry about being taken advantage of. It would have happened, one way or the other. Jenna went off to college as one of the most broadly-experienced students at Duke.

After Jenna left for school, her cousin began to hang around Jake and Merrill's house. It was obvious that Heather made a point of running into Jake whenever Merrill was not around. She flirted with him, and moved in a sexually suggestive manner. She was, apparently, envious of Jenna's affair with a handsome, older, married man.

When Jake was mowing the front lawn, Heather strolled casually by. She wore a string bikini top and shorts, on that hot day. While Jake drank a cold beer, Heather hung over the fence, smiling like a fool, and asking odd questions.

"Jakie, do you miss my cousin?"

"Well, I suppose so, Heather."

"But you have a hot wife to pick up the slack, don't you?"

"What slack?"

Heather said, suggestively, "A man like you needs a woman, or maybe two, or maybe three."

Jake said, "One wife is enough, Heather. I'd offer you a beer, but somebody may be watching." He went back to his yard work. Later, he told Merrill, "That Heather, I think she may know about us and Jenna. She has been dropping lots of hints, and being very forward, herself."

Merrill said, "Just don't give up any information, and it'll blow over."

Some time later, Heather was standing at the front gate when Jake got home from work. Merrill, conveniently, was away. Jake said, "Hello, Heather. How are you, today?"

Heather moved around, as if dancing slowly, or posing, "I'm fine. Really fine." She showed off her figure. "I miss my cousin, Jenna. I know you miss her, too. Maybe we could miss her together. We could comfort one another." She licked her lips, in what, to a teenager, was a seductive manner.

"I'll be fine, Heather." He moved toward the front door.

"Wait a minute, Jake. I want to have the kind of relationship with you that Jenna had. I really, really do. Do you know what I mean?"

Jake thought it best to speak to Heather out in public, instead of taking her into the house. He said, "Heather, tell me exactly what kind of relationship I had with Jenna."

Heather said, "Well, I think you two were very close. Very, very close. I think you were her first. Her first at a lot of things. I can do those same things, Jake. There's no one home at my house, until late, tonight. Come over, and I'll show you what I can do. I could show you at your house, if your wife won't be back for a while."

He said, "Heather, you are a very pretty girl, but you're too young for me."

"No, I'm not! I'm eighteen, and sixteen is the age of consent in North Carolina. I'm the same age as Jenna!"

Jake asked, "Would I be your first?"

"No! I've done it lots of times!"

Jake asked, "What about oral and anal?"

Heather was a little taken aback. She said, "I do oral, and I won't do anal. Gross!"

"Would you mind if Merrill joined us?"

Heather was indignant, "I don't want your wife to see us. I know that Merrill was there when you and Jenna did it, but I'm more mature than she ever was. I don't need a chaperone."

Jake headed toward the door, saying, "Heather, you said you wanted the same kind of relationship as I had with Jenna. Goodbye."

When Merrill got home, Jake told her the whole story. Merrill said, "Heather obviously knows about us and Jenna. I wonder how she found out? Anyway, Jenna told me that Heather was not a virgin. That's why Amy put her on birth control. Jenna's mom also put Jenna on birth control, at the same time."

Jake said, "Well, I, for one, am glad she did!"

Merrill said, "Heather is a cute girl. It's only natural that you'd want her."

"Can we trust her to keep her mouth shut?"

"Hmmmm, let's think this through. If she revealed it, she could never prove any wrongdoing, because she's of age. Also, she would be admitting to taking her cousin's sloppy seconds. No offense, darling. Her parents are civilians, and she's not a virgin. I guess you could get away with it, Jacob, if you really want to do it. I would much prefer to be present when you do her. I could be a corroborating witness for you. In fact, let's make that a requirement. Okay?"

Jake was a little deflated that Merrill had introduced another hurdle for him to overcome. He said, "Okay. I'll get to work on it."

The following day, when Merrill had just left the house, with Ashley, Heather rang the doorbell. Jake stepped outside, onto the porch, to talk to her. Heather asked, "Have you thought about what I said, Jakie?"

"I have, and I would like to get to know you better, Heather, but there's one rule. Merrill has to be there, too. I don't want to get into trouble, being alone with a teenage girl. Merrill is wonderful company, Heather. She just sits there quietly. No problem, at all."

Heather despaired, "No! I don't want her there! I want us to be alone, just the two of us."

"Heather, you have no idea what you are missing...."

After talking over strategy with Jake, Merrill took the initiative. When Merrill came home, one day, from the grocery store, she found the garage door standing open. Jake and Heather chatted while he was re-painting shutters. Merrill left the car in the driveway, and cheerily walked up to Heather. The girl stiffened in fear.

Merrill said, in the lightest tone possible, "Hello, Heather! My, you look more beautiful every day. Doesn't she, Jacob?" Jake nodded and grunted in agreement. "Heather, you and Jacob make such a pretty pair." Merrill paused, and said, "You two would be great together, you know." After another pause, Merrill said, "Jacob and I are married, so, if he were to run around behind my back, it would be a betrayal. If he did out in the open, in front of me, with my approval, that would be totally fine. You see?"

"I guess so." Merrill smiled, and carried the groceries into the house, leaving Jake and Heather alone.

A few days later, Heather ambushed Jake once again, and said, "All right, we can do it with Merrill there, if we have to."

Jake said, "Good. We'll start slow, and you'll see that it will be fun. Is there a good time for you to come over?"

"Um, I don' know...."

"Well, call us if you can come over for at least an hour. Okay?"

Scheduling with Heather was far more complex than with Jenna. She was a wild child. Her mother, Amy, tried to keep her on a short leash. Jenna, you could trust. Heather called a couple of times. Once, Ashley was home. The other time, Merrill was not home. Finally, Heather called on a morning when Ashley was at school, and Merrill was at home. Jake and Merrill had discussed different scenarios, and how they would handle them. Heather arrived, looking like an eighteen-year-old beauty; gorgeous, but with hideous taste in clothes. The three of them sat in the living room, drinking soft drinks.

Merrill said, "You're a very pretty girl, Heather. I gather you think Jacob here is quite attractive."

"Yeah!"

Merrill said, "Tell us what you would like to do with Jacob. Tell us in detail, and don't be shy. We're all adults, here."

"Well, I guess I'd like to sleep with him."

Merrill said, "Be more explicit. Specifically, what would you like?"

"I want to fuck with him."

"Anything else?"

"I do oral, too."

Merrill said, "Fine. He's all yours, Heather. Let's go upstairs, and get you fucked." Jake led Heather by the hand. In the bedroom, Jake helped Heather strip. She was not as voluptuous as her cousin, but she still had a nice, firm body, and a great face. Yum! Merrill said, "Climb into bed, Heather." The girl did so, choosing to sit in the center.

By the time Heather turned around, Jake was nude, and all Heather's bravado vanished. She could not take her eyes off his cock. To her eye, it hung down an improbable distance. What was more, it was getting larger by the second. Jake's cock filled with blood, rising to the sky, and growing hard as oak. When she had spied it through the window, it was from a distance, and not a clear view. It looked intimidating from close up.

Heather stammered, "Th-th-that's huge! You can't!"

Jake walked slowly to the bed, picking up a bottle of lubricant on the way. He climbed aboard, and poured lube into his hand, without a word. Heather shied away, but Merrill was beside her, to arrest her retreat. Jake reached down, between her legs, and massaged her quim. He ignored her chattering, and focused on stimulating her. Heather was obviously unfamiliar with foreplay. She cried, "No! No! Don't touch me like that! No! Jake, please stop! Oh! Oh! Ohhhh!" Jake was persistent, and eventually Heather's body responded by juicing up.

In a minute, her refusal began to evolve into passionate moaning. Merrill helped her lie back on the bed, and Jake worked to position her legs. All the while, he maintained his presence in her nether region, tickling her clit. Once they had her laid out fairly well, the diddling of her clit really began to tell. Merrill held Heather down by the shoulders, while Jake pried her legs apart.

Heather breathed heavily, staring straight up at the ceiling. Jake got between her legs. He used his free hand to lubricate his cock, and mounted her. When he poised himself for entry, she protested, and tried to wriggle away. With Jake between her legs, pressing her butt to the mattress, and Merrill immobilizing her shoulders, Heather was powerless to escape impalement.

Jake pushed his cock in, deliberately and steadily. Heather protested, "No! No! It's too big! Stop! It hurts!" Jake ignored her. He plunged to maximum depth by putting a substantial fraction of his weight behind his dick. Jake established himself at the greatest depth he could reach, which, judging by the girl's screams, was significantly deeper than her boyfriend had ever plumbed. He pumped his cock in and out, with vigor. He saw no need to be especially gentle with an experienced girl, like Heather.

Now, she wept. He pounded her hard. He rocked her body back and forth with each insertion and withdrawal. Jake concentrated on delaying his orgasm, so he could enjoy the girl's youthful beauty. Eventually, his climax came, anyway. He changed pace, and made short, sharp thrusts in her deepest depths. He called out, "I'm coming! I'm coming! Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh!" If Heather was seeking to take on a large load of seed, she had come to the right man, on the right day. Jake hadn't had an orgasm in three days.

When Jake's lengthy orgasm ended, he resumed pumping his cock in and out, boasting, "I'm gonna fuck her some more!" Heather bawled. Her face was red, and covered with tears. Her eyes were puffy, and her nose was runny. Jake ignored her face, and focused on her body. Her boobs tossed about, in time to his banging. Heather was very shapely, he mused.

Merrill gave him a worried look. Heather was obnoxious, and a big talker about her sexual experience. However, right now, she was a wreck, being demolished by Jake's piledriver. The thought stimulated him, and he came again. This time, he froze, dropped his head to his chest, and issued a long, pained squeal. More seed flowed into Heather's flooded interior.

Jake pulled out. Heather continued to cry. Jake went into the bathroom to clean up. Merrill was left to mold the smoldering remains into a functioning human being. Merrill covered Heather with a sheet, and said, soothingly, "It' all right, Heather. It's over. He's done, now. You just relax, and recover, dear." Heather cried less and less, until she stopped entirely. "That's a relief," thought Merrill.

Heather moaned, "I told him to stop! I told him to stop!"

Merrill patted her on the shoulder, and said, condescendingly, "Now, now, Heather, it's not that bad. You didn't tell him to stop until he had already entered you. You consented, and you can't expect a man to stop in the middle, when he's been promised something, and he's gotten all revved up. You bragged about your sexual skill and experience, dear. If we had known you were this delicate, Jake would have been really gentle, like he was with Jenna."

Heather said, "It hurt. It really hurt."

Merrill rebutted, "Jacob took a lot of time and trouble to prepare you, and get you all warmed up, dear. You can't blame Jacob." Heather sniffled. "Your boyfriend must be, shall we say, small, under-endowed, unmasculine, wimpy?

Jake came out of the bathroom, and walked around the bed, to stand beside Merrill, who was passing tissues to Heather. Jake said, "Heather, I take it you're not in the mood to give me a blowjob."

"No."

Jake said, "Well, you should get dressed, now, and go back home, before you are missed."

Incredibly, Heather rolled out of bed, struggled to her feet, and got dressed. She staggered down the stairs, and out the door.

Merrill said, "Jacob, I don't think she's coming back."

Jake said, "Yeah, it looks like this was a one-night stand."

"How was she?"

"Good, but not great."

Merrill pinched his cheek, and said, "You got all of her, darling. Congratulations."

The next day, as Merrill and Jake were pulling out of their driveway, they saw Heather. She smiled and waved, cheerfully. Three days later, Heather called Jake, and said, "My mother is staying at her boyfriend's house tonight, so I can come over, any time." Ashley was in the house, so the timing wouldn't work.