Merrill and Jacob Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake told Merrill, who said, "Unbelievable! Heather is a weird chick. I guess there'd be no harm in you taking another poke at her. Maybe start with a blowjob, and see how it goes."

The following week, a scheduling opportunity presented itself. Heather showed up in the early afternoon. She was more subdued than before. Humbled, actually. They invited her in, graciously, and the three sat in the living room.

Merrill said, "Heather, we would like to try again. Jake can be much gentler this time, until you get used to him. And, maybe, we could start with something simple, like a blowjob."

Heather perked up, "Yeah, a blowjob is a good idea!" Jake looked at Merrill. Oh, to hear that from a pretty young girl!

Merrill said, "Well, let's go upstairs and suck some dick!"

In the bedroom, Heather and Jake stripped. Jake's member was flaccid, until he stared at Heather in the nude. In just seconds, he hardened. Jake lay on the bed, propped up against the headboard with pillows. His torso was reclined, and his erection was presented to best advantage. Heather lay between his legs, and went to work on his cock. Her technique was juvenile. She mostly jacked him off with her hand, and held the head of his cock in her mouth, passively. Jake and Merrill exchanged a look.

Jake said, "Heather, honey, take a more of it in your mouth, and use your tongue, please."

Heather ingested a tiny bit more, and flicked her tongue over the head. Merrill gave it a try, "That's good, Heather. Now, you need to take it deeper in your mouth. A lot deeper. Try, now. Better, better, more, more. That's better, Heather."

Jake said, "Put your tongue up against the underside of the cock, Heather. Cover the whole underside with your tongue. Good! Now, slowly rub your tongue over the cock. Okay, okay. Keep working on it. You want to massage the cock with your tongue. Good."

Merrill and Jake exchanged another look. Merrill said, "Heather, let me have a turn at it."

Heather pulled her mouth from Jake's cock, wiped her mouth, and asked, "How was that?"

Merrill moved into position, and Jake tilted his hips toward her. She said, "That was a good start, Heather. Watch me, now." Merrill sucked down Jake's erection until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She pulled back, off of him, and said, "See? That's called deepthroating. It's not hard to learn. You're going to need to learn to do it. Jacob expects it. You just gradually take more and more in. Over time, you get used to it."

Merrill stuck her tongue out far, and applied it to the underside of his cock. She moved it back and forth against his cock. She said, "That's how you use your tongue on him. It's massaging his cock with your tongue. Mmmm, let me taste a little more of this delicious sausage!" Merrill swallowed him, and bobbed her head up and down, aggressively. She made passionate slurping sounds. After a bit, she pulled off, and said, "Now, you try some more."

Heather made a game effort to improve. She took more of him in her mouth, and used her tongue more effectively. Jake wanted to come in her mouth, so he could fuck her more gently, later. That face! He coached her, "Suck! Suck, girl! Better. Suck it!" Merrill could see from Heather's cheeks that she was applying some suction, but probably not much.

Merrill figured that Heather would not be able to blow Jake for very long. She and Jake had discussed this scenario, in which he could get a blowjob to damp his ardor, enabling him to take it easy on Heather when he fucked her. Merrill knew how to initiate Jake's climax. She said, into his ear, "Pretty girl. Pretty young girl. She's sucking your dick, darling. Come in her mouth. Make her swallow it all, Jacob. Fuck her mouth. Fuck her mouth. Look at her, blowing you...giving you pleasure...sucking your cock. Fuck her mouth, and come inside!"

Jake shuddered. He held Heather's head in place with both hands, and erupted into her mouth. He made little grunts, and shot large gobs of semen. Heather took it well. The one thing she was good at was swallowing a load of cum. She didn't spill a drop. She patiently swallowed again and again and again. She pulled off of his cock, and tilted her head back to swallow the last bit. Jake enthused, "Excellent, Heather! Great job!"

Merrill patted Heather on the back, and said, "Congratulations, honey! You swallowed it all! Very impressive."

Heather smiled with pride, and said, "That tasted good!"

Jake said, "Now it's your turn to have some fun, Heather. You lay on your back, and I will give you a massage. I won't enter you, unless you want me to. And, thanks to what you just did, I can be very, very gentle."

Jake rolled aside, and Heather flopped into the warm spot he had occupied, propped up on the pillows. Jake got a handful of lube, and applied his hand to her slit. He worked a finger in the slit, and slid it up and down, slowly. He got it all lubricated, then moved up, to concentrate his attention on her clitoris. Soon, she closed her eyes, and breathed faster. He diddled her more rapidly. His work on her clit made an audible, juicy sound.

Jake paused to slide a finger into Heather's vagina. He lubricated the inside as well as he could. When he returned to her clitoris, she responded by grasping the sheets in both fists, and moaning steadily. Jake did not want her to climax, however, fearing that post-orgasm discomfort would ruin his chance to fuck her. She was juicing up nicely. He said, "How's that?"

Heather smiled, and struggled to say, "Good. So good."

Merrill asked, "Do you think you're ready to make love, dear? Jake will be very gentle."

Heather gasped, and said, "I don't think so...."

Merrill said, "Jacob, she's ready. She wants it, deep down inside. Time for you to get deep down inside her."

Jake positioned himself between her legs, and lubed his cock. Merrill removed all but one of the pillows under Heather's head. Heather looked about, in confusion. They were acting as if they could not hear her refusal. Heather said, "No, no, I don't want to, not yet."

Merrill pinned Heather's shoulders to the mattress, applying most of her body weight, and said, "Okay, honey, take her."

Jake mounted Heather, holding himself in a plank position. He raised Heather's legs, and spread them apart, against her resistance. Once she was positioned to receive him, and his erection hung over her pussy like the sword of Damocles, she gave up her physical and verbal resistance. She went into survival mode. She had obviously learned a couple of things from her boyfriend. She had learned how to survive a date rape. Jake entered her, very slowly. Heather looked up, into his eyes. She was impassive, so far.

Jake pushed in a little more. He pulled back a tiny bit, and pushed in a little further. He ratcheted his cock into her, two steps forward, one step back. Merrill released Heather's shoulders, and sat by, to watch. Heather's face betrayed some discomfort, but she was hanging in there, quietly.

When Jake reached a depth a couple of inches short of the length of his cock, he felt her cervix inside. Clearly, her previous lover, or lovers, had not reached any deeper than this. When Jake advanced beyond this point, she opened her mouth, and gasped. Her eyes widened dramatically. Penetrating further caused her to say, "It hurts. It hurts."

Jake said, "I'll go slowly. I'm almost in." He pushed his cock in all the way, to the hilt.

Heather now cried out, "It hurts, Jake! It hurts!"

Jake slowly pulled back several inches. He chose to spare her, by doing his fucking in the middle range of his length. He stroked it, in and out, smoothly, never getting the last two inches in. He breathed harder, and gradually sped up his stroke. Heather took it quietly.

Merrill had some fun, and offered Jake some special incentive to come soon. She said, to Heather, "Do you like it when he rapes you, Heather?" Heather glanced at Merrill, in surprise. Merrill taunted, "He's fucking you! You said 'no,' and now he's fucking you! Look, he's pumping it, in and out, in and out, in and out. Hang on, Heather, he's gonna come." Then, to Jake, "Get her, honey! Ream her out! Stroke that thing! Fill her with cum!"

Merrill's moral support increased Jake's pleasure, immeasurably. He smiled, and stroked. After a few minutes, he said, "I'm coming!" He continued to work the middle section of her pussy, and his cock. He came without plumbing her depths. A few grunts, and he dumped more seed in her.

Jake pumped his cock until he completely drained his supply of seed, and for a few moments after that. He sighed contentedly, watching Heather's pretty face. He withdrew carefully. Finally out, he rose up on his knees, pumped his fist, and shouted, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" He and Merrill shared a big high five. Heather looked all right. The girl looked amused at their antics, and smiled with pride that she had handled Jake, and brought him off, twice.

Heather became a regular guest. She visited for an hour or two, about once a week. That was fine with Merrill, who had no desire to share Jake on a frequent basis. They coached Heather on blowjob technique. She had a good attitude toward blowjobs. In her world, it was common for teenage girls to give head regularly, often in order to avoid pregnancy, or loss of virginity. Jake also fucked her, with increasing intensity, and in a variety of positions.