Merrill and Jacob Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy thought for a moment, and said, "Okay." She returned to her seat.

Jenna said, "I'm leaving!" and stormed out the front door.

Heather whined, "I don't want my mother here, watching. I get enough of that at home."

Jake said, firmly, "It will only be this one time. Take your clothes off."

Heather threw her hands in the air, in the universal sign of teen frustration. She disrobed. Jake was nude before Heather was. He spoke mainly to Amy, not Heather. He said, "I'll have her on the sheepskin, here, so you have a better view." He moved the coffee table away. Heather sat down on the sheepskin, in what was clearly a practiced move. Jake said, "I'll have a little suck, first."

Heather got on her knees. She was less than two feet from her mother. Jake walked up to her, and shoved his semi-hard cock in her face. She sucked it with professional efficiency. Jake looked down at Amy while her daughter blew him, and said, "She's learned a lot from me, Amy. What she did when she first sucked me could hardly be called a blowjob." Heather made a muffled sound.

Amy said, "It looks like you've got her up to speed. Look at that! So, she wasn't a virgin?"

"Nope. She had lots of experience, but with kids, not men. It took a while to break her in, so I could fully enjoy her. Ahhh, that's good, Heather! Stop now." Heather took her mouth off of him, and lay on her back on the sheepskin. She spread her legs wide. Jake dropped to his knees in front of her pussy. He lubricated his cock. He was proud of its size. He put his hands on either side of her chest, and looked down to plant his flagpole in her moist soil. He gave several shoves of his hips to implant his rod fully. Jake pumped his cock in and out.

Amy could clearly see the point where his cock disappeared into her daughter's vagina. Whenever Jake withdrew or re-entered, her pussy lips were dragged along by the friction against his cock. It almost looked, to Amy, as if his cock would turn Heather inside-out. Amy asked, "Is she really tight?"

"Pretty tight. Ugh! Yeah!"

Heather issued a little grunt with each inward plunge. Jake looked at Amy, and said, "Nice! Nice!" He maintained eye contact with Amy, while he screwed her daughter. Jake eventually began to grunt himself. His thrusts became so sharp and forceful that Heather was propelled along the floor, in small increments. He said, "Yeah, Amy, she's a nice piece of ass, like you."

Jake felt his climax approach. Still eyeing Amy, Jake set his jaw, and grimaced. He thrust harder than ever, and said, "I'm almost ready to inseminate your daughter. Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Here, I'm gonna cream her. Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Unhh!" He slowed down, and caught his breath. Still inside Heather, he said, "Each 'Yes!' was a shot of cum, Amy. I'll bet I put twice as much in her, last night."

"You had Heather first, last night?"

"Yeah. That's just how it worked out." He pulled his dick out of the girl, and stood up. He offered his hand to help Heather up, but she only got as far as her knees. In what was obviously an established routine, she sucked him, and licked the entire length of his shaft, to clean off the semen and vaginal fluids. Amy was impressed.

Jake said, "Thank you, ladies. That was fun! Any time." Heather dressed, and Jake ushered mother and daughter to the door, quickly. He had a football game to watch. As they were leaving, Amy said, "That was a lot of sperm, Heather. I certainly hope you are keeping up to date with your birth control."

Heather took a double-take, and said, sheepishly, "Sort of...."

Amy and Jake looked at one another with alarm. Amy asked, "What the hell does 'sort of' mean?"

Heather said, "Since I don't have a steady boyfriend, I figured I didn't need it as much." She tried to compensate quickly, "I'll start up again, now that I'm going to be seeing Jake again."

Amy said, "She won't be back until she's up to snuff on the birth control, Jake. By the way, we won't try to hold you responsible, if she gets pregnant."

Jake closed the door, and ran both hands through his short hair. Oh, my God! Jake phoned Merrill.

"Hi, Jacob. How's it going?"

Jake said, "You won't believe this, Merrill, but they never called me. Instead, all three of them showed up at our front door, for a little talk."

"Oh, dear God, Jacob, it's a wonder you're still alive."

He said, "Tell me about it! Apparently, they all compared notes. No one was mad at me. They talked it over, right in front of me. They decided that I could still have Heather, and that's all."

"How do you feel about that?"

Jake said, "I'd be okay with it, on occasion, but I want to factor in your opinion. At any rate, I just banged Heather, right here, while Amy looked on. We had quite the conversation while I humped her daughter!"

"Wow! The ultimate humiliation! I can't imagine Amy looking down at me, anymore."

*********************

Jake took Merrill's "ultimate humiliation" exclamation as a challenge. Not long after Merrill's remark, Jake visited Heather discretely, shortly before dinner time, at Amy's home. He and Heather were upstairs, in her room. They stripped, and she sucked him for a while. Amy sang out, "Dinner!"

Jake made a quick phone call, muttering something Heather did not understand. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. It was Merrill. Merrill asked, "Amy, I know it's dinner time. Can I come in for a moment?"

"Yes, of course." Amy did not know that Jake was upstairs, ready to turn her daughter into a giant kebab.

Merrill gave a phony apology, to rub it in, "I've come to apologize, Amy, for my husband's behavior. Deflowering your niece, hosing your daughter, and then nailing you. Then, for good measure, taking each of you, in one night, right here in your home. Finally, the three of you crawling to him, each begging to be his lover. Then, to top it all off, he picked your daughter over you."

Amy held her head high, and retained her dignity. Merrill said, "Anyway, I've come to retrieve my husband. He won't be having any of you, again, no matter how you beg."

Meanwhile, upstairs, Jake said, "Heather, it's time for a new position. Sit on the edge of the bed."

Heather got to her feet, and sat on the foot of her bed, spreading her legs wide, and leaning back on her elbows. This was, however, not a new position for the pair. Jake lubricated them both, and skewered the girl. She howled, "Ow! Owie! Oh! God, that hurts!"

Jake demanded, "Wrap your legs around my waist." Heather, with a teenager's flexibility, did as she was ordered, wincing and complaining throughout. Jake supported Heather's weight with an arm around her waist, pressing her belly to his own. He marched to the door, opened it with his free hand, and carried Heather down the stairs.

With each stairstep he took, Heather was jolted slightly on his cock. She squealed and grunted all the way down. Once down the stairs, Jake marched briskly into the dining room, where there were two empty place settings. Amy stood at the head of the table. She looked, mouth open in astonishment, as he paraded Heather into the room, impaled on Jake's cock. Once again, the contrast in their sizes was striking. Jake halted next to the table, where Amy had a full view of the conjoined pair.

Merrill sat, smiling, and laughing.

Jake held Heather with both arms around her waist. With enormous strength, he gave a little hop into the air, carrying Heather with him. He came back down onto his heels with a sudden thump. Heather's full weight fell upon his cock. She screamed, "Ahhhhhhhh!" Amy saw Heather's eyes widen in fear and pain. Jake repeated the hop, and, once again, Heather's body bounced on his erection.

Jake administered a rapid sequence of hops, bouncing Heather's body up and down. The girl screamed, "No! Nooo! Stop! Mom! Help me! Help me! Oh, God, make him stop!" Her pleas were broken by the violent shock of each impact. The repeated falls upon Jake's cock drove his rod up into her vagina deeper than it had ever penetrated, which meant that it was further than anyone or anything had ever penetrated.

Amy gathered herself, and approached the intertwined couple. She hissed, through clenched teeth, "Jake, stop this! Stop this! This is going too far! She doesn't want this, Jake!" Amy put her hands between the two, and tried to pull them apart, in vain. Jake continued to bounce Heather, who was now reduced to bawling. Her mouth was wide open, tears poured down her reddened face, and she cried loudly.

Jake was turned on by the attention and the physical sensation. He wanted to show off in front of his wife. He initiated his launch sequence. He abruptly stopped the bouncing motion. Amy calmed down, momentarily, thinking that Jake was showing mercy toward her daughter. Her hopes were immediately dashed.

Jake held Heather by the waist, and worked his hips like a jackhammer. He drove his penis vertically, into the girl, and pulled it back out several inches, with each thrust. He demonstrated his size, strength, and conditioning. His cock flew up and down with the mechanical rapidity of a sewing machine needle. Heather howled in pain and humiliation.

When he came, Jake cried out, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" At this point, his upward thrusts injected seed in the teenager. At the conclusion of his climax, Jake slowed his pace, until he paused for a few seconds, between massive upward thrusts. Satisfied, he lay Heather's torso down on top of the dining table, and pulled his long, slimy dick out of her. Semen dripped from her pussy, onto the table itself.

Amy rushed to Heather. Jake and his cock rushed upstairs. He hastily wiped off his weapon with a handful of tissues, dropping the clump of soiled tissues to the floor. He threw his clothes on, and hurried downstairs, to his wife. She stood, kissed him, and walked out, arm-in-arm, without making eye contact with the two traumatized women in the dining room.

On the short walk home, Merrill said, "Wow! Jake, I am a little shocked. I didn't think you had it in you to do something like that. I don't fault you, dear, but I think we have gotten our revenge on Amy. I would prefer that you not have sex with any of them again. Is that okay with you?"

Jake thought for a moment, and said, "Well, at the moment, I am completely satisfied, and it's easy to say 'yes,' but I can't promise that I won't feel differently in a few days or weeks. I do agree that I will never be so rough with any of them. Today was over the top, and I'm sorry I humiliated them so much."

In the event, Jake never laid a hand on any of the three women again. Nevertheless, the humiliation of Amy escalated. Within a few weeks, both Amy and Heather learned that they were pregnant by Jake. They chose, after much soul-searching and counseling, to complete the pregnancies. Mother and daughter faced the challenge together. In the end, they were grateful to have one another, and the babies growing in their wombs.

They chose not to confront Jake, expose him as the father, or sue him for child support. It would have been too embarrassing and humiliating for everyone to know that they had both offered themselves to him. Jake and Merrill watched, from a distance, for several months, as the two neighbor women grew. Jake admitted, to Merrill, "I have to say that there is a certain amount of satisfaction, knowing that I have fathered two children. I guess it's not something I should be proud of, but I am."

Merrill thought of all the mean things Amy had said to her over the years, including some tasteless references to Sam's death. She put herself in Amy's shoes, thinking "If Ashley was eighteen, and flirting with a neighbor, what would be the most humbling thing that could happen?" The answer was that having her daughter succumb to the man's charms would be most humiliating, topped only by a resulting pregnancy.

*********************

Now that the trio of women across the street were off limits to him, Jake felt a void in his sex life. He was honest with Merrill, "After a few weeks or months, I admit that I get a little restless."

Merrill interjected, sharply, "You mean bored."

Jake continued, gently, "I hate that word, Merrill. I think that a precedent has been set in our relationship. If that does not continue, then I have to go through some withdrawal pains, and adjust my expectations."

Merrill said, "I know you want to have other women, Jacob. I understand. We can kick the can down the road a bit. Marta's dating life has not gone well. She's coming out for a few days in a couple of weeks, and you can go to town on her."

It was a long couple of weeks for Jake, and he conjured up a special surprise for Marta. Marta's flight got in after dark. Merrill and Jake took his SUV to pick up Marta at the airport. Ashley was at a friend's house, and they would pick her up when they got home. Marta noticed that Jake made an extravagant show of gallantry in greeting Marta. He deftly loaded her bag into the back, with a flourish. Well, it looks like somebody is horny. Marta, for her part, had told Merrill in advance, "I have not had sex in a while, and I have not had satisfying sex since the last time, with you and Jake. I look forward to seeing him again!"

Jake opened the rear passenger door for Marta with a chivalrous bow. Merrill rolled her eyes at this. Then, Jake astonished both women by getting into the back seat with Marta! Marta giggled naughtily. Merrill adjusted the rear-view mirror to afford a better view of what was going on behind her. Marta laughingly protested, "Can't you wait half an hour, Jake? Ooh, I'm happy to see you, too! Merrill, this guy is like a playful puppy. Ooh!" More giggles from Marta. She was flattered by his ardor. She did not put two and two together, yet.

On the way home, Merrill peeked at the erotic wrestling match under way in the back seat. At first, it appeared that the two combatants were evenly matched. Each gave as good as they got. Jake was silent, except for some heavy breathing. Marta carried on a giggling, one-way negotiation with him, "Here, Jake, you can go at it with my tits. Don't rip the buttons off my blouse! I'll take it off for you." Merrill heard some slurping sounds, and Marta moaned, "Oh, yes, that's it. Ooh, yeah." Then, the sound of Jake struggling with his clothing. "Come on, now, you don't need to get your wang out."

They were on surface streets, now. Merrill saw that there was little risk of other motorists seeing anything pornographic in her back seat.

Jake had Marta crammed to one side of the back seek, against the door. He reached for a latch, and lowered one side of the back seat down, so that there was a continuous, flat floor, stretching from the front seats to the back door. Jake pulled down the thick flannel sleeping bag that covered the back of the vehicle, so that it extended all the way to the front. Merrill hit a button on the driver's side door, and the locks to the back seat doors clicked. Marta could not escape.

Jake already had his shirt off, and his pants undone. He shimmied out of his pants and underwear, and kicked off his sandals. Now nude, he climbed onto the flat back of the folded-down seat next to him, and scrambled into the back of the van. Marta had been re-arranging her clothing during this impromptu cease-fire. Suddenly, Jake reached forward, and pulled her bodily into the back, with him. He released the other half of the back seats, to create an even larger flat surface. Marta's bag was off to the side, and out of the way.

Marta said, in a serious tone, "Hold on, Jake, this is getting out of hand." Her next words were smothered by Jake, who kissed her hard, on the lips. There was the sound of wrestling and grunting by both of them. Marta protested feebly, "Wait...wait...Jake, wait a minute...." Merrill could see, in the darkness, that Jake was methodically stripping Marta. Jake was in luck; Marta had chosen to wear a skirt that day, and he did not have to pull off her pants to get at her snatch. Marta's complaints grew, "No...no, Jake. Merrill, help me out, here. Please, Merrill!"

Merrill said, "I'm sorry, Marta, but he's been looking forward to this for days. It's going to happen, and there's nothing either of us can do to stop him." There were more sounds of struggling from the back. Merrill said, "Marta, just go with it. He's gonna force himself on you. Let it happen, and you won't get hurt. Let him have his way."

Merrill took a long route home. She pulled off the road at a small park on a high bluff, overlooking the city. The park was closed after dark, but the parking lot was the most notorious make-out spot in town. Merrill had entertained Sam here, numerous times, before they had their own place. There was only one other car in the lot, and Merrill parked well away from it. Merrill turned around to watch her husband and best friend working at cross purposes.

In the darkness, Merrill saw Jake's silhouette move over the reclining Marta. Marta went from denial to negotiation, "Okay, gimme that dick. I'll give you a hand job. We should really have lube for this. If you would just wait until we get home, Jake...Oh, my God, Merrill, he brought lube with him!" Merrill heard the distinctive click of the bottle of lubricant being popped open, shook her head, and sighed.

There was no talking for a few moments. Jake gave a satisfied sigh, and Marta said, gently, "There you go...that's better. That's a beautiful cock you have there, Sergeant.... No, wait! No! Not here, please! Oh!" Merrill thought she heard the sound of cloth ripping. Marta cried, "You owe me a pair of panties, Mister!" Merrill made a mental note to remind Marta that Marines don't like to be called Mister. There was another click. Soon, Marta moaned, "Oh, God, yes! Oh, God! He's got his finger on my 'on' button, Merrill. Oh, that feels so good!"

Merrill heard only heavy breathing for a while. Her husband and her best friend were fist-fucking one another. Well, this should be good for their morale, both of them. There was a subtle change in the rhythm of the activity in the back seat. Marta pleaded, "Oh, honey, no! No, not here. Honey, let me blow you, instead. You just sit back, and I'll take care of you, right here and now. OH! No!"

The sound of struggling, again. "He's trying to fuck me! No, stick your dick in my mouth, instead, please. Pleeeaaase! Ooh! Ugh! Uh! AHH! Ugh!" Jake grunted and groaned a bit. Marta exclaimed, "He's gonna do it, Merrill! He's doin' it! Oh! He's sliding his dick in!" Jake let out a loud sigh of release and satisfaction, and Merrill knew he had completed his penetration of Marta.

Merrill advised, "Just go with it, Marta! It's your only hope!"

There was a long period of grunting and groaning by both parties in the back seat. A police car pulled into the parking lot, in a routine stop to flush out romantically-inclined couples. The police waited, politely, for the lovers to leave without the need for an embarrassing confrontation. Jake's SUV rocked gently. The cops did not realize that a rape was occurring inside. Merrill started the car, and drove home. When Merrill arrived on her street, she didn't dare park, for fear of the neighbors seeing her car bouncing about in a suggestive manner. She drove around the neighborhood, slowly, while Jake finished off Marta.

It looked, to Merrill, that Jake had Marta pretty much laid out flat in the back, and was banging her, hard. His pace quickened, and Marta cried, "My head! Ow!" That told Merrill two things. First, Jake was pumping semen into her pussy. Second, Marta was being driven across the floor, and her head was banging against the back of the front seat. Soon, this conjecture was confirmed when Merrill felt thumps coming from behind her seat.

Jake finished with sighs and heavy breathing. He uttered his first words since the airport, "Got her!"