Merrill and Jacob Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got me, all right." Marta used her shredded panties to stem the flow of Jakes's semen out of her pussy. It had been an enormous ejaculation.

Merrill advised, "Get yourselves together. I'm going to pull into the driveway." Jake and Marta scrambled to make themselves presentable, amid much giggling. Once the garage door closed behind them, they got out of the car, disheveled. Merrill said, sarcastically, "Maybe tomorrow night we can go to a drive-in!" Jake was a lot less gallant, now, but he carried Marta's bag into the house in a gentlemanly manner.

Merrill retrieved Ashley from her friend's house, and Ashley rushed into Marta's arms, squealing like a kid. Ashley immediately began jabbering at Marta, telling her a thousand things and asking a thousand questions, without affording time for Marta to respond. I was already past Ashley's bedtime. Merrill let the two get reacquainted for a while, before dragging Ashley upstairs.

When Merrill returned downstairs, Marta and Jake were making out on the couch. Marta asked, childishly, "Can we all sleep together in your bed, tonight?"

Jake looked enthused, but Merrill said, "Absolutely not. Ashley would figure that out, easily. You have to wait until she's off to school, tomorrow." Marta and Jake pouted. The next morning, at breakfast, Jake and Marta were perceptibly eager for Ashley to leave. When Ashley was away for a moment, Merrill hissed, "She sees that you two want her to leave. Either you act normally, or this thing is over!" When Ashley returned, dressed for school, Marta and Jake shifted to the other extreme, making an excessive show of affection for Ashley.

Marta hugged Ashley, and said, "Oh, I'm going to miss you, kiddo! I can't wait until I see you again!" Jake, uncharacteristically, got down on one knee to kiss Ashley goodbye. The car pool ride arrived, and Merrill ushered Ashley out the door.

When Merrill returned to the kitchen, there was a tense pause. Then, Jake stood, and announced, "Let the games begin!" The three lovers trekked upstairs for a sexual Olympiad. Over the course of the morning, Jake came twice in Marta, and once in Merrill. There was a lot of oral sex among all three of them, and the women had their share of orgasms. By afternoon, the three were so well satisfied that they eagerly looked forward to Ashley's return from school.

Sitting in the living room, chatting, Merrill spied Amy and Heather getting into their car. She said, "Marta, there's two of Jacob's conquests."

Marta looked to see the two women with noticeably swelling bellies, and observed, "That's good shooting, Sergeant! Bullseye!"

Jake was still not comfortable with the fact that he had impregnated two women who did not wish to be pregnant. He said, "They both stopped taking their birth control, or, at least, didn't take it consistently. It's sad." He shook his head.

Marta offered some consolation, "Jake, they knew what they were doing. I'm convinced that some women who skip their birth control actually want to get pregnant, subconsciously. In this case, I suspect they wanted to bear your children, specifically. You're a gorgeous stud. Any woman would want you to father her children."

Merrill flinched, and Marta said, "Oh, Merrill, I didn't mean that the way it sounded. I just meant that, if you were to have a child, you'd probably want Jake to be the father, wouldn't you?"

Merrill laughed, raised her glass to Jake, and said, "Probably, yes."

Marta said, half seriously, "I certainly would want Jake to sire my child...if I wanted one."

Marta's comment sounded probing. Jake and Merrill exchanged a significant look. Merrill and Marta had always been frank with one another. Merrill asked, "Marta, it sounds like you have given this some thought. Have you changed your mind about having children?"

Marta paused, "I don't know. I am less and less determined not to have children, the older I get. I don't want to be alone, and a child is so much more reliable than a man. If the time should come when I want a child, but not a husband, would you mind if I used just one of Jake's billions of sperm?"

Merrill saw Jake perk up like a Labrador Retriever smelling bacon cooking. Merrill said, "I gather Jacob would lend you a few sperm, if you ask nicely, but we'd all have to discuss it, first."

When Ashley was dropped off by the car pool, the three adults greeted her with genuine warmth. They all played and talked through the afternoon, through Ashley's homework, and through dinner. At Ashley's bedtime, it was Jake's turn to tuck her in. It usually took a good half hour for Jake to tuck Ashley in. She had a knack for postponing her bedtime by trapping him into long and involved conversations about a dizzying variety of topics.

While Jake and Ashley were upstairs, Merrill talked privately with Marta, "Marta, I have an idea for a big surprise for Jacob. It will take some effort from both of us. Are you in?

"Does this surprise include Jake poking me with that enormous pecker of his?"

"Yes."

"I'm in."

Merrill laid out her plan for the morrow. Marta salivated.