Merrill and Jacob Ch. 14

Story Info
Ch. 14 Jacob Deflowers an Enemy Princess.
9.2k words
4
4.8k
3
0

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrill was driving, and Jake was in the passenger seat, silent, with a thousand-yard stare. Merrill worried anytime Jake seemed lost in thought. Jake mused over his sexual history. He scanned his memory for innovative sexual practices and moves that he could try on Merrill. Jake's mind settled on something he had done with a particularly receptive partner, years ago. Merrill broke his reverie, "Jacob, what are you thinking about?"

He said, dreamily, "I'm thinking that the next time I boink you..."

"Make love."

"I'm thinking about the next time I make boink to you. I want to make love to you really hard. I want to love your brains out. I wanna try entering you, again and again, in a single, super-hard thrust of lovemaking. My whole dick, from tip to tail, in one fierce push, in the blink of an eye, loving you."

Merrill said, "That sounds painful, for both of us."

"We would both have to be well-lubricated, but I can tell you that it feels incredible, at least for me."

Merrill queried, "I suppose you've forgotten the first time you put me in that infernal sex swing. You used the same technique, then. Obviously, this is a procedure you've performed on previous lovers. Who, exactly?"

Jake looked up at the sky, and said, "One girl, specifically. She was really rugged. I mean, she could take a boink, so to speak. There was no amount of punishment she couldn't absorb, happily. She was like a sexual linebacker. Tough as nails."

Merrill furrowed her brow, "Was she that experienced? She must have had the proverbial callouses in her pussy."

"She was a perfectly nice girl, and rather short, too. I think she had some sort of a mental complex, where she thought she deserved to be punished. She begged for it. The rougher, the better."

Merrill sighed, "Hmmm, that doesn't sound healthy, Jacob. I can handle you, too, but I don't get off on being abused."

"It's not abuse, it's passion. It's an act of love, like you said."

"Hmmmmm."

That afternoon, while Ashley was still at school, Jake performed cunnilingus on Merrill in the most tender and generous way. With her head thrown back over the pillow, she held Jake's short hair in both hands, and moaned gratefully. Jake could tell that he had her on the verge of orgasm. He needed her to be in perfect condition. She had to be sopping wet, and eager for more sex. At this stage, an orgasm would be disastrous. He pulled his face out of her twat. He hurried to the nightstand, hastily wiping his face with a wet wipe, and lubricating his cock.

Merrill easily saw through Jake's generosity. She braced herself for a new challenge. She raised her knees and spread her legs, opening her pussy for him. He climbed between her legs. She said, "You can try it, again, if you want, Jacob."

Jake looked up at her, in surprise. It did not astonish him that she could divine his intentions. It astonished him that she believed that he valued her consent. He mounted her, and maneuvered the head of his cock to her vaginal opening. He placed the tip of his cock ever so lightly against her. He glanced up at her. She nodded, and braced herself. He looked down to ensure he was perfectly aligned with her.

He tensed, and shoved his cock forward with the most sudden thrust he could deliver. His long dick plunged into her pussy in a fraction of a second, halted only by his groin slamming hard into hers. Merrill's eyes popped open wide, and she barked, "Ugh!" very loudly. Jake was thrilled at how good it felt to slide the entire length of his pole into her in one stroke, especially after the lengthy foreplay at which he had worked so hard.

Jake pulled his rod out of her in a measured and deliberate way, savoring each millimeter of his cock sliding against the walls of her vagina. Once the head popped out, he took a deep breath, and slammed it in again. Merrill shouted, "Oh!" Her entire body shook with the impact of his groin against hers. Jake repeated the process, over and over. Each time, she vocalized loudly at the violent insertion. Jake was in heaven. Merrill watched him, while he watched his cock go in and out of her. The jolts drove her up the bed, but Jake had positioned her in anticipation of that, and she was in no danger of hitting her head against the headboard, yet.

Merrill was surprised that she enjoyed Jake's repeated withdrawals and abrupt re-entries. She was already horny as hell from Jakes's carpet munching, and his slamming compressed her clitoris between his groin and hers. In spite of the exhilaration, Merrill knew that this pounding would wear on her quickly. She considered ways of ending Jake's self-indulgent hammering. Knowing him well, she settled on triggering his need to ejaculate. To do so, she needed to excite him further, so that the urge to come would overwhelm his desire to continue his special technique.

Merrill rode out Jake's intermittent thrusting, enjoying herself, until it began to hurt. When it was no longer pleasant, she shouted, "No! You're tearing me apart! Oh! You're crushing me! Ugh! It's too big! Oh! It's too long, Jacob! Ungh! Please, stop hurting me!" Jake's eyes bulged on hearing her plea for mercy. Merrill had chosen her words well. Jake was so stimulated by her shouts that he switched to a conventional, albeit violent, thrusting motion. She mourned, "No! No!" He growled as he pumped his cock in and out, as rapidly as he could. Merrill's entire body, even her hair, vibrated with the flurry of activity. Jake spilled semen into her tortured pussy, crying out a hoarse victory shout.

Merrill felt a warm glow at her successful manipulation of Jake's ardor. He lay down upon her torso, to rest. She purred in his ear, "Oh, Jacob, you've never done it so hard, darling. You are a stud. I thought I wouldn't survive it." Jake involuntarily shuddered, and thrust his cock into her one last time, in response to her words. He pulled out, and flopped down on the bed, beside her. She waited for a signal from him that he wanted to talk.

Merrill got out of bed, put on a robe, and straightened up the bedroom and bathroom. Jake crawled out of bed, and staggered to the shower. Without a word, Merrill shed her robe and joined him. She gave him the royal treatment, scrubbing his back and feet. He seized her, crushing her body to his. He let out an enormous sigh, smiled, and said, "That was great, honey. You are great in the sack." He kissed her hard, on the mouth.

Merrill squirmed in his arms, sliding her soapy body against his. She said, "It's too bad that one isn't in the Kama Sutra. That was one for the record books."

**********************

During Marta's next visit, Ashley was around when Merrill brought Marta home from the airport. While Ashley welcomed her Aunt Marta with hugs and kisses, Jake licked his lips. She was so beautiful, and so willing, and so different from Merrill. He had avoided sex with Merrill for thirty-six hours. Merrill, of course, recognized that neglect for what it was. Jake was saving up his sexual energy for Marta. Merrill would see to it that he wouldn't get Marta.

Ashley went to bed, a half hour late, and finally fell asleep, an hour late. The three adults sat in subdued lighting, Jake with a beer, and Merrill and Marta with wine. Marta said, "I am so happy to be here, and to be with you two, plus Ashley." Marta was uncharacteristically sentimental. "I've made the decision of a lifetime, and I want to—need to—share it with you both." Merrill and Jake held hands, wondering what Marta's momentous news might be. Please, God, don't tell us you're getting married. Marta said, "I am going to have a baby."

Jake's draw dropped open. Merrill, who was better at math than Jake, realized at once that the baby could not be Jake's. Merrill gathered herself, and exclaimed, "Oh, congratulations, Marta!"

Merrill moved to hug her friend, who fended her off, and cried, "I'm not pregnant! What I mean is that I intend to get pregnant!" Now, Merrill's jaw dropped open, and Jake's level of alertness doubled. Marta said, "I am here, in part, to get pregnant." Marta cast her dark eyes to Jake, and narrowed her eyes slyly.

Merrill asked, "You want to have Jake's baby?"

Marta nodded, and said, "Yes, who else? He's the ideal candidate, and I know that this is a service that you have provided to women who are not nearly as close to you as I. I have thought this through for years, guys. I do not believe in marriage. It's great for you two, but not for me. I want a child, just one. I can do my job from home, nowadays. I have plenty of time, and money. I'll be a good mother...and father. You know, Merrill, that we have talked about this for countless hours. It's time."

Merrill looked at Jake, and rolled her eyes, saying, "Well, I can see at a glance that Jake is on board. I won't question your decision, Marta. I do agree you will be a great parent. I consent. You may have one of Jake's sperm."

Marta smiled more broadly than Merrill had ever seen, raised her glass high, and said, "Here's to my last glass of wine for a while!" The three drank to Marta's future. After downing half her wine, Marta looked at Jake, licked her lips, and said, wagging her head, "So, Sergeant Taggert, what are you doing later on?"

Merrill interjected, "Not tonight. Only when Ashley's away. Tomorrow morning." Both Marta and Jake slumped down, disappointed. Merrill smiled, knowing that this new project Marta was undertaking would mesh perfectly with the special surprise she had in store for Jake.

At breakfast the next morning, Ashley dominated the conversation like a chatterbox. Jake drove the morning carpool to school. When he returned, Merrill greeted him wearing her BDUs. The Battle Dress Uniform was the modern equivalent of military fatigues. Merrill had a set in her size, without all the insignia, except for the nametag, "Taggert." She announced, "Sergeant Taggert? I am with military intelligence. We have captured a high-value enemy prisoner. We need your help." Officer Taggert went into the kitchen, and returned leading her prisoner. She was in handcuffs, and covered in veils, with only her dark eyes visible. She cast her eyes down, demurely.

Officer Taggert said, "She is Princess Marta, from a powerful enemy family. We have been unable to get her to talk. We need you to, shall we say, soften her up. This is strictly off the record, Sergeant, and it's a volunteer job. The scuttlebutt around camp is that you are uniquely qualified..." Officer Taggert narrowed her eyes and scanned his physique, "to strip her of her dignity and sense of self. She is a virgin. Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to deflower, defile, and impregnate this lovely maiden."

Sergeant Taggert had had his eyes on the Princess since the moment she had entered the room. Even though only her eyes were visible, he was irresistibly drawn to her. Her veils only hinted at the curves beneath, and those eyes! He said, "I'll get the job done."

Officer Taggert said, "She is my prisoner, so I must be present at all times, Sergeant. She only speaks a few words of English. Do you want her with the handcuffs on, or off?"

"Off."

Officer Taggert asked, "Sergeant, have you ever raped or impregnated a woman?"

"Yes, and yes. Multiple times."

Officer Taggert produced a key, and unlocked the cuffs. While the Princess rubbed her wrists, he said, "Upstairs." Jake led the procession, followed by the Princess, and finally, Officer Taggert. The Princess halted when she entered the bedroom, staring at the enormous bed. Sergeant Taggert calmly stripped, watching the Princess.

The Princess took a step back, but was stopped by Officer Taggert, who pushed the Princess roughly forward, into the room. The Princess gasped. The officer explained, "She just realized that this is the chamber in which she will lose her virginity, and to a lusty American Marine. There will be no romantic wedding night with the handsome prince she has been betrothed to since childhood."

The Princess gasped again when she saw Sergeant Taggert, nude and erect. Officer Taggert said, "I am here to help in any way I can. It's your show, Sergeant." Sergeant Taggert nodded, without taking his eyes off the Princess's. He moved in front of her, and ran his fingers through the veil covering her face. He pinched a veil on her arm between thumb and forefinger, and tantalizingly pulled it out. The Princess gasped as the veil fluttered to the floor, revealing her dark arm. Sergeant Taggert's cock throbbed eagerly.

Sergeant Taggert teased a veil from her other arm, then one off her leg, one off her waist, and one off her neck. He could now tell that the Princess wore a sort of minimalist g-string and bra, into which veils were tucked. The Princess trembled, but stood proudly, her head up, and her eyes looking out into the distance. Sergeant Taggert smiled, and plucked veil after veil. He left the veil covering her head, and the one covering her face, for last. She had a fantastic body.

The Princess made little noises as the last of the veils concealing her body were stripped away. No man had ever seen her arms, much less her entire body. Her body was tense, with a combination of fear and increasing sexual arousal. The tantalizing way that the American Marine exposed her was having its effect. She pictured him, on top of her, sawing her open with his pulsating member.

Sergeant Taggert had the same image in his mind. He pushed down her g-string, and it fell around her feet. He looked over the Princess's shoulder, and asked, "Would you be so kind as to unclasp her?" Officer Taggert nodded, and unclasped the bejeweled bra. The Princess instinctively brought her hands up to hold the bra to her breasts. Sergeant Taggert grinned devilishly as he pulled her hands away. The bra fell down, revealing a fine pair of coffee-colored breasts. The Princess had beautiful, creamy skin.

Up until now, the Princess had endured the indignities with grace and pride. When Jake prepared to take off the veil covering her head, she whimpered, "No...no...no." When he moved to remove the veil covering her face, she protested more loudly, "No! No!" Sergeant Taggert hesitated, then removed his hands from her face. He said, "No, let's let her retain some dignity."

Sergeant Taggert stood back, and said, "Let's get her onto her bed." Officer Taggert pushed the captive Princess forward, so she fell onto the bed. The officer took one foot, and the sergeant the other. He walked the Princess's leg around the bed, so that he and Officer Taggert were pulling her legs wide open, from opposite sides of the bed. Princess Marta whimpered, and covered her breasts with her crossed arms. Her pussy was splayed wide open. Sergeant Taggert climbed onto the bed, and knee-walked between the Princess's legs. He said, "There is a bottle of lubricant in that nightstand." Officer Taggert retrieved the bottle, and handed it to Sergeant Taggert. He said, looking into the officer's eyes salaciously, "I need your help with that, ma'am."

Officer Taggert gave a disgusted look, and said, "I'm an Intelligence Officer, Sergeant, not a masseuse." Sergeant Taggert stared at her, until she rolled her eyes, sighed, and climbed onto the bed. She oiled his cock and balls heavily, unable to suppress a little smile at the feel of his genitals. She gave his balls a little extra caress as she met his eyes, and moved to a position beside the Princess. She said, "Sergeant, the only thing more demeaning to her than the thought of an American infidel robbing her of her virginity, is the thought of an American infidel being the father of her child. Do it!"

Sergeant Taggert nodded. The Princess had closed her knees together. Sergeant Taggert said, "If you'll take her arms, I'll spread her legs." Officer Taggert nodded. She leaned over the girl's head and pulled her arms away from her breasts, forcefully, and pinned them to the girl's sides. He pried her knees apart with his hands, and moved between them. He grasped her arms, holding them firmly to the mattress, and Officer Taggert was able to let go.

Officer Taggert said, to the Princess, "Gunnery Sergeant Jake Taggert will now be the man to take your innocence, Princess. What he is about to do is a demonstration of our power over you." She turned to Sergeant Taggert, and said, "Let her have it, Sergeant. Enjoy yourself."

Sergeant Taggert lowered himself down, so the tip of his cock tickled the royal pussy. He pushed and probed his cock in the Princess's slit, spreading the lubricant. Gaining access to her entrance, he paused, looked into her eyes, and gave a mighty thrust of his hips. He drove his big cock into the girl, up to the hilt, with one movement. Both Officer Taggert and the Princess were startled by his audacious move. Officer Taggert gasped, and held her hands to her mouth, in horror. Princess Marta's eyes flew open, as wide as saucers, and she issued a blood-curdling scream.

Sergeant Taggert paused for only a heartbeat before he pulled his cock partway out, and shoved it back in. He pumped his hips violently, augering out the innocent girl. Officer Taggert recovered from her surprise to cheer him on, "That's it, Sergeant, get her! You got her cherry, now fuck her brains out! Yeah!" Sergeant Taggert thrust so fast and hard that the Princess shook all over. Her firm breasts liquified, and wobbled about in a blur. Officer Taggert enthused, "Now, for the ultimate humiliation, Sergeant. Fill her with your seed! Ram it home! Ram it home!"

The Princess made disorganized squeals, hindered by the violence of Sergeant Taggert's interrogation. She displayed all the horror, fear, pain, and shame that one would expect, under the circumstances. The thrilled look on Sergeant Taggert's face as he used and abused her was insulting in the extreme. The trauma built upon itself.

Now, at the most critical moment, Sergeant Taggert ripped the veil from her face. She averted her eyes downward, in shame. She was lovely. The Princess had flamboyant makeup on, giving her an even more exotic look. Her eye shadow was peacock blue, she had rouge on her cheeks, and bright lipstick. Officer Taggert used one hand to roughly grab the girl's hair, and wrench her head so that she looked straight up at her assailant.

Sergeant Taggert squeezed his eyes shut, and opened his mouth, howling. He injected pulse after pulse of semen into the beautiful princess. She wailed, mourning the theft of her most precious possession, and the introduction of the demon seed into her womb.

Sergeant Taggert finished her off with some long, slow thrusts, crying, "Ah! Ah! Ah!" He opened his eyes to look down at her, and pulled out with a sigh. He rose up on his knees. Her pussy gaped open, with white gobs of cum dripping onto the mattress. Jake pumped his fist repeatedly, shouting, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

After Sergeant Taggert calmed down a bit, Officer Taggert said, "Congratulations, Sergeant. You have turned the virgin princess into a whore. She may even bear your child. Way to go!" She and he high-fived each other.

The Princess curled into a fetal position, breathing hard, and mourning, softly, "No, no, no, no, no...."

Officer Taggert offered, "She's yours for the day, Sergeant. It looks like she needs more breaking."

Jake was just catching his breath, "Well, I don't want a blowjob from an unwilling enemy." Officer Taggert laughed and nodded. "I'll just fuck her again. Help me get her on all fours." Officer Taggert and Sergeant Taggert rolled the Princess over, onto her knees, and got her torso extended. She would not support herself on her hands, but she was on her knees, with her ass held high, and her head and shoulders pressing into the mattress.

Sergeant Taggert knee-walked up behind her, callously spreading her knees. With one hand on her hip, he used the other hand to direct his cock to her pussy, which was outlined with white goop. Finding the entrance, he grabbed both her hips, and drove his rod into her, from behind. She was much better lubricated, now, and exhausted. He couldn't penetrate her as deeply from behind. She howled only moderately.