Merrill and Jacob Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sergeant Taggert happily slid in and out of the Princess. He turned and shared a smile with Officer Taggert. She said, "Your reputation as a stud is well-deserved, Sergeant Taggert." She licked her lips. "The nurses are especially grateful for your attentions." Jake smiled bashfully, humping his victim a little harder. "Tell me, Sergeant, have you ever raped a local, before?"

Sergeant Taggert shook his head, "With today's integrated Marine Corps, and the base hospital, it's not necessary. I'm glad to make an exception for the Princess, here." He punctuated his bragging with a few extra hard thumps that sent shockwaves through the flesh on her buttocks and hips.

Officer Taggert flattered him, "I've never seen a virgin deflowered, before, Sergeant. I didn't expect you to get all of her in one push! You clearly have experience with innocent girls."

Sergeant Taggert smiled at Officer Taggert, looked significantly into her eyes, and said, "Yes, I have gunned down my share of angels. One of the nurses was a virgin. Of course, I cannot say which one. As a gentleman, I can only say that she's no longer a virgin, and that she was a good lay. Nice and tight."

Officer Taggert frowned, and nodded approvingly, "Wow! You terminated two virginities on one deployment to the worst place on earth? You know how to have fun, Sergeant."

Jake pumped his hips harder against the Princess's ass, and said, through a grimace, "Excuse me, please, while I give this terrorist a little gift, made in the U.S.A." He banged the Princess hard, driving another load of semen into her tortured pussy. He slammed her until the last droplet of semen had ejected from his cock. He pulled out, and tossed the Princess aside contemptuously. He said, "Whew! I am tired. She was really good, though. This was something to be proud of."

Officer Taggert said, "Sergeant, if she's pregnant, I'll see to it that you are awarded the Bronze Gonads Medal for meritorious service with your shortarm. Meanwhile, we need her spirit completely broken. I'd like you to pound her one more time. I know it's asking a lot, after all you've done...."

Sergeant Taggert said, "Anything for the Corps, ma'am, but I think I should buttfuck her. I don't have much seed left, anyway, and it would be demeaning to her."

Officer Taggert frowned, nodded, and said, "Good thinking, Sergeant. Permission granted."

He looked at Officer Taggert contently, saying, "Since this will be a little above and beyond, I'm going to need some support from the rear echelon." He turned his hips to point his flagging cock in Officer Taggert's direction.

"Sergeant, you cannot be serious. You want me to blow you? No way."

Sergeant Taggert said, "I'll ream her ass out, but good. You'll get your information, and probably the Meritorious Procurement Medal. I'm not asking for much, ma'am."

Officer Taggert looked at the reddish cock, and sighed, "Clean it off, and I'll get it hard again, Sergeant. You drive a hard bargain."

Sergeant Taggert laughed demonically, getting off the bed. He wiped off his cock with wet wipes. Drying it off with a towel, he strode up to Officer Taggert, who sat on the edge of the bed. She said, "If you come in my mouth, Sergeant, I'll bite if off!" She bowed her head to suck him back to life. She suckled him gently, feeling his cock lengthen and harden inside her mouth.

He purred, "Yeah, that's good. Good. Very good. Keep it nice and gentle, ma'am, that thing's been through a lot today." She nodded and gave muffled affirmation. "Suck my balls, please, but gently." She pulled off his cock, and grinned up at him as she bent down to lick his balls. She swallowed them, rolling them around in her mouth.

Before she returned to suck his cock, she paused, and said, "I can't help but notice, Sergeant, that your colors are now at full staff. Now that you have fixed your bayonet, so to speak, don't you think it's time you ripped open the royal ass?"

Sergeant Taggert shook his head, "Just a little more honing should do it, ma'am." Officer Taggert sighed, and swallowed his cock. After a couple of minutes, he tapped her on the top of her head, and she pulled away. He asked, "What's next for the Princess, ma'am?"

The officer said, "With this, the Princess cannot return home. Her family would stone her to death. Boned and stoned.... We'll interrogate her aggressively. If necessary, there's a little room in the back of the Officer's Club. She can entertain the leadership there. It'd be great for our morale, and horrible for hers. If that doesn't work, we can go nuclear, and threaten to send her to the enlisted men's barracks. She wouldn't survive more than a few hours in there."

Both he and she climbed up onto the bed. Together, they wrestled the Princess into a prone position. Officer Taggert lubed his erection liberally. He climbed over the Princess, and Officer Taggert held his penis with one hand, holding a butt cheek aside with the other, and applied the tip of his dripping cock to her anus.

Sergeant Taggert slid it in a couple of inches. There was no sound at all from the Princess. He reared up, and plunged it in a few more inches, which generated a sharp, "Ow!" from his victim. He worked it all the way in, and started humping. He established a rhythm that had both of them bouncing up and down on the mattress. Officer Taggert smiled at him, sitting on her heels on the bed. After a while, Sergeant Taggert changed his cadence to a more rapid, hard-hitting thrust of the hips.

Sergeant Taggert strained to draw his semen out one more time. Pounding her hard, he heard her grunt with each thrust. That helped. Then, Officer Taggert contributed the decisive element, saying, "Get her, Sergeant! This is degrading to her. She'll be ashamed, and alone, just where we want her. Let her have it!" Jake banged the Princess in the ass as hard as he could, finally releasing a few spurts into her rectum. He sighed, pulled out, and headed for the shower.

Marta lay, face down, half buried in the bedding. She wearily turned her head to Merrill, who watched her friend anxiously. Marta asked, "Is that all?" Merrill burst out laughing, and Marta guffawed a little, before catching herself, and saying, "Ouch! Don't' make me laugh! I ache all over!" Neither woman could help herself, however, so Merrill sympathized, while Marta laughed her way through the soreness.

When Jake came out of the shower, Marta was still lying in the shallow crater that Jake had piledriven her into. He felt like a million bucks, and bellowed, "Ahh, what a day! What a beautiful day!" He glanced at Marta's compressed form, and laughed himself out of the room. Merrill helped Marta get up, and get to the guest bathroom for a shower. Merrill went downstairs to join Jake.

The hours until it was time to pick up Ashley at school were spent mostly individually. Jake went to the gym. Marta worked. Merrill went grocery shopping. There was no more sex that day.

The following morning, it was Merrill's turn to drive carpool. The moment she left, Jake stood up at the breakfast table, leaned over Marta, and said, "We have forty-five minutes until Merrill gets back, and I want to make the most of it."

Not taking her eyes off the morning paper, Marta dismissed him, "You know that Merrill insists that she be present whenever we do it, Jake. You'll just have to wait."

Jake was more a man of action than of words. He picked up Marta, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her upstairs to the guest room. All the way, Marta hissed and scolded, "Jake, no! I won't! Merrill will be back before you know it. Jake! Listen, I'm not going to break my promise! Do you understand?" Jake threw her onto the bed. She bounced once, and fussily rearranged her robe to cover herself. Jake dropped his sweatpants and removed his t-shirt in a moment.

Jake advanced on Marta. She scooted backward, until she had her back against the headboard. Jake's cock stiffened by the moment. Marta said, "Jake, no! No! No means no! This is like cheating on Merrill. I won't do it." Jake pulled her by the feet, until she rested in the center of the bed. The slide downward hiked her robe up, above her waist. Marta's attempt to regain her modesty was interrupted by Jake seizing her robe and pulling it off of her.

Jake had been a very good wrestler in high school. He had no trouble bending Marta to his will, literally. Soon, she was laid out, on her back, and he was between her legs. He reached a long arm to the nightstand, and picked up a bottle of lubricant. He coated his cock with lube, while Marta lectured him, "We can't do this, Jake. Listen to me. You can't do this. I do NOT consent! No means no, Jake! What are you doing!?" Jake put his large hands on her shoulders, holding them firmly to the mattress. He looked down, to guide his cock into her vagina.

Marta was in a desperate pickle. Jake's pickle bore down on her. She truly did not want Jake to take her. She had a sincere desire to keep her promise to Merrill not to have sex with Jake alone. Marta tried to run through all her options, in the midst of being forced. Should she scratch and claw and bite? Marta was certain that that would not stop Jake at this moment. Should she scream for help? She and Merrill had done plenty of screaming while receiving Jake's attentions, including role-playing rapes. The neighbors, if they had heard anything, had not reacted. She decided to try to dissuade him with words, and gentle force. If that failed, she would ride it out, and Jake would have to face the consequences.

It became immediately clear that no amount of wriggling and writhing would keep Jake's dick out of her pussy. Marta went limp, and said, "There, you win, Jake. Do what you are going to do, but Merrill will hear about this, I promise you." Without a word of response, Jake crammed his oily dick into Marta's unwilling vagina. He grunted crudely.

Marta tried to make herself relax, and succeeded. She tried not to enjoy it, and failed. His cock filled her, tickling her clitoris. His thrusts stimulated it further. He arched his back, occasionally, mashing her clit with his groin. Marta moaned passionately, and threatened, "This won't change anything, Jake. Whether I have an orgasm or not, this is a rape."

Jake's animal urges were stimulated by Marta's invocation of the "r" word. He grabbed her hip in one hand, and her shoulder in the other, and pulled her up, against his chest, until they were upright. He kneeled on the bed, with Marta hung vertically on his cock. Their torsos squished and squirmed against each other. Jake bounced her up and down on his cock a few times. Next, he backed off the foot of the bed, onto his feet, and stood, with Marta riding his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist for her own safety. She wriggled her hips for her own pleasure.

Jake strode to the fucking column, pressed her back to it, and slammed her against the column. She grunted with each impact. Okay, Marta, you've been fucked against a wall before. Ride it out...ride it out. He paused to grind his hips against hers, once again stimulating her. He kept this up until she screeched, helplessly, "Oh, God! Oh, God! God, no! Oh, my God, no! No! No! Please, don't! Ohhh! Uhhh!" Marta's body eventually betrayed her by shuddering in a thrilling climax. Jake laughed as she orgasmed, and continued to fuck her. She said, through clenched teeth, "That doesn't absolve you, Jake! You won't get out of this that easily!"

Jake carried Marta back to the bed, and lay her torso down on it. He stood at the foot of the bed, holding her hips to his. Her torso was inclined down to her shoulders, which rested on the bed. With her sloping away from him, this was a prime posture for impregnation. Jake was ready. He stroked in and out, grunting. She endured it, grunting. He whispered into her ears, "I'll give you something to make you remember this moment, for as long as you live."

He slammed her hard a dozen times. She cried out, in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. She could feel his body shudder, as hers had, and knew that he was climaxing inside her. He kept pumping his hips, holding her hips steady, for a while, even after his climax receded. Eventually, he stopped, drew a great breath, and slid her entirely onto the bed. He pulled his dick out of her, and stood, surveying his handiwork. She said, solemnly, "God help us both, Jake."

"Are you alright?"

"Physically, I'm fine. A little roughed up, but fine." She closed her knees, and asked, "May I shower, now?" He grunted in assent, and they retired to their separate showers. He finished first, and went downstairs. He sat at the breakfast table, reading the paper, as if nothing had happened. Marta arrived a few minutes later, dressed comfortably. She, too, resumed her seat, and resumed reading the paper.

After she finished the article she was reading, she slapped the paper down on the table, noisily. Jake calmly closed his paper, and set it down. She folded her hands on the table, as if at a business meeting, and formally asked, "Do you want to tell her, or should I?"

Jake said, indifferently, "You may, if you wish."

She seethed, "How can you take this so calmly? You broke a promise to Merrill. You had sex with another woman, against her express wishes. You committed a violent rape."

"You came here, asking for my sperm, and I gave it to you. You can call it what you wish, but I'm in the clear, legally and morally."

"What!? I wouldn't press charges, anyway, for Merrill's sake, and Ashley's. Merrill, however, will feel betrayed. As to the morality of it, you sound like a psychopath."

Just then, the front door opened, and Merrill stepped in, singing out, "It's me!" While Merrill hung up her coat and keys, Jake and Marta had a staring contest. When Merrill entered the kitchen, she noted the tension in the room, immediately. Nevertheless, she kissed Jake on the forehead, sat down, and said, "What's up?"

Marta said, "Merrill, I did everything I could to stop him, short of extreme violence, which wouldn't have stopped him, anyway. I'm sorry, so very sorry."

Jake held a finger to his chin, like mischievous boy caught in the act. Merrill raised her eyebrows, smiled, and pinched Jake's cheek, saying, "How was she, Jacob?"

"She was great. Thank you, darling. However, I have a confession."

While Jake paused, Marta cried out, "He raped me!"

Merrill raised her eyebrows. Jake said, "I did, but that wasn't the confession. I confess I didn't tell her, Merrill."

For the first time, Merrill was appalled. Merrill said, "Oh, Jacob, you didn't! Marta, he didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"This morning, before I left, Jacob asked me if it would be alright, just this once, for him to get with you while I was out of the house. I allowed it, provided only that I hear all the gory details when I got home."

Marta sat with her mouth wide open. Jake looked at her with a wry smile. Finally, Marta said, "Merrill, I told him I wouldn't do it without you present. He did it anyway. He forced me."

Merrill asked, "Are you hurt, either of you?"

Jake shook his head, and Marta said, "No, I'm not hurt, thank you very much. He forced himself on me, Merrill. I told him no, several times."

Merrill shrugged, and asked, "What happened then?"

Marta felt awkward, with both Jake and Merrill taking this so lightly, "Well, he, you know, did me."

Merrill asked, "Details, please."

Marta looked to Jake, as if seeking his help in explaining what happened, and said, meekly, "Merrill, this wasn't some role-playing, or just fooling around. He raped me, violently. He, he...tell her, Jake."

Jake said, "She's right, Merrill. She said no, but I carried her upstairs, threw her on the bed, and mated with her against her will." Marta nodded vigorously. "She wasn't fighting back, so I pulled her up, onto my knees, and I bounced her on my cock a few times." Marta pointed at Jake accusingly. He continued, "Next, I stood up, with her still on my dick. I fucked her against the column for a while. Refresh my memory, Marta, what happened then?"

Marta looked from Jake to Merrill, flummoxed. They both bore whimsical expressions. She admitted, "I had an orgasm, Merrill, which, as you know, does not excuse Jake's behavior."

Merrill said, "Certainly not. What happened next, Marta?"

Marta sighed through her teeth, exasperated, and said, "He laid my head and shoulders on the bed, and he stood on the floor. He banged me, standing up. He came."

Merrill looked at Marta, and droned, "I'm glad you weren't hurt, Marta. I'm glad you had an orgasm, Marta. I'm glad you got a helping of Jake's seed, which is what you came here for, Marta. I'm glad he did it in a position likely to induce pregnancy, Marta. I'm sorry Jacob didn't dot the I's and cross the T's, Marta."

Marta broke into a smile, "Okay, you got me! I've been had."

Merrill chuckled, and said, "Jacob, when you asked me if you could do it while I was driving carpool, I distinctly said, 'Tell Marta I said it's okay,' didn't I?"

"Yes, you did, dear. My bad."

Marta shrugged helplessly. Merrill said, "Fair is fair. After lunch, Marta and I will have our way with Jacob, and we'll all be even."

Marta said, "I'm hungry, already."

Well before noon, Marta and Merrill watched Jake make them designer sandwiches to order, and serve them wine. Merrill said, "No beer, Jacob, you've got to perform." Jake ate his sandwich in good humor. Merrill asked, "We'll have a good two hours, Marta. What do you want?"

Marta smiled deviously, "I want him to go down on us both, side-by-side. That's just the beginning."

Jacob shrugged, and continued eating his sandwich, wondering why he had to avoid alcohol just to eat out a couple of women. Fifteen minutes later, the three were nude, on the bed, in the master bedroom. Jake had his face in Marta's muff. She had her legs held high, in a wide "V." Marta screamed ecstatically, "Oh, yes! Oh, God, yes!" She suddenly shivered, from head to toe, for several seconds, and then fell limp.

While Marta enjoyed the sweet afterglow of her orgasm, Jake wiped his mouth, took a sip of water, and dove into Merrill's twat. Merrill had her feet on the bed, knees raised, with a pillow supporting her head, and another supporting her pelvis, in such a way that she could see Jake at work on her clitoris. He first had to gently dig it out from under its little hood. Once she got excited, it was easily accessible. He flicked his tongue over her clit with alacrity.

As often happened, it was a race between Merrill's orgasm and Jake's ability to maintain the tongue action. In this case, he had to dig deep, no pun intended, for his tongue had already brought off Marta. After what seemed to him like a long time, but was only a few minutes, Merrill's back arched, involuntarily. She thrust a hand down, and held his head against her pussy. She stiffened, and groaned through her orgasm. When she sighed, and relaxed, Jake knew she was finished.

Jake got up, and went to the bathroom to wash his mouth and face. Over the sound of him gargling, Marta and Merrill compared notes. Marta said, "He's good, Merrill! You've taught him well."

Merrill shushed her, "Shhh. Don't let on that I told you I was his first. He might be sensitive about it."

"I want to hop on that dick of his, and have a revenge orgasm."

Just then, Jake re-entered the room. His erection wagged proudly before him. Giving head always gave Jake a hardon. Merrill said, "Okay, sir, just lay back, and we'll have our way."

Jake said, "I'm a sergeant. Don't call me 'sir'." He climbed between the two women, lay on his back, and relaxed. The only tension in his body was in his penis. Marta and Merrill giggled and played for the next hour. Marta lubed Jake up thoroughly. She straddled him, kneeling astride his hips. She looked at him, and said, "I'm gonna fuck you, Jake Taggert." He grinned in defiance. She used one hand to put the head of his penis into her vagina, and slowly settled down on him. He had difficulty resisting the urge to thrust upward, and drive his cock home. She winced, grimaced, moaned and groaned, eventually landing softly on his groin.