Merrill and Jacob Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the girls returned, Merrill said, "Okay, Ash, blowjob lesson number one. Mom sucks, Dad narrates." Merrill kneeled before Jake, who was already nude, and swallowed his erection.

Jake's narration suffered from the distraction of Merrill's wonderful head. He said, "Yes, well, um, she's deepthroating, right off the bat. Ooh! Yes! Inside there, her tongue is cradling me along my entire length. She wraps it around me, covering half of me with her tongue. Oh, God! She's also sending waves over her tongue, and massaging the underside with it. You know that it's the underside that has all the feeling, right?"

"Yes, Dad, I know."

"Yes, well, she's also sucking. The suction comes from, oh, I don't know...somewhere, deep inside. She just sucks like a vacuum cleaner. Your mother sucks hard, Ashley. Ooh! Now, she's stroking her head, up and down. Ewww! Yeah! Good! Your mom keeps her pretty lips wrapped tightly around me. It's a perfect seal. When I come, not one single sperm will leak out. Of course, she swallows it all. Spitting it out is for kids. Mmmmm."

Jake was unable to narrate any further. He was overwhelmed by the feel of Merrill's mouth on him. Even though he had already come twice that afternoon, he felt his third climax approach. He said, "I'm gonna come again, Merrill! Ooh. Ahhh. Yes. Yes! Umnh! Ashley, I'm coming! Now!" Jake closed his eyes, and breathed hard, while his hips convulsed a few times. Merrill gulped down the spoonful of semen that he ejected.

After cleaning him up, Merrill pulled away, and washed his sperm down with wine. She said, "That's it, in a nutshell, Ashley. It takes practice, though. Jacob, would you be willing to serve as Ashley's practice partner, while she learns how to give great head?"

"I'd make any sacrifice for Ashley."

The family sat, and talked, and laughed, and made plans, for the rest of the evening. Ashley turned in first. Merrill asked Jake, "So, do you have anything to add, now that Ashley is gone?"

"Merrill, I am serious. Apart from you, that was the best sex I have ever had. It was the also the most meaningful, special, and romantic sex I've ever had. To be honest, my mind is in a whirl, thinking about doing it again with her."

"Well, you'll definitely get something off of her, tomorrow. Maybe intercourse, maybe not. You did a great job, Jacob, being her first. You showed restraint, and good judgment. It amazes me that a girl who's been opened up by you would be wearing a smile so soon afterward. Nice work!"

The next morning, at breakfast, the elephant in the room was when would Jake and Ashley have sex, again. As usual, Merrill cut to the core, and said, "Ashley, honey, everything is up to you, and what you want. Just tell us what you want to do, and when, and we'll do it. Okay?"

Ashley said, "Well, I thought we could start with the honey trick, Mom. I want to give head as well as you do."

Merrill got to her feet, and said, "In the living room, then?" Ashley got up, while Merrill got a fresh bottle of honey from the kitchen. As Merrill went into the living room, she said, "Jacob, you might want to be there for this." He startled, and jumped up, his erection growing. They spent about a half hour at it. Jake sat, happily. Merrill and Ashley took turns blowing him. He didn't come.

They took a break from sex until that evening. The big, unanswered question was, when would Ashley be ready to try intercourse, again? After dinner, they talked for a while, then moved to the living room. Ashley had been drinking a lot. She boldly pulled off her top before sitting down. Jake took the liberty of kissing Ashley deeply, and simultaneously unhooking her bra. He pulled back, and watched her breasts come into view when he removed the bra. He impulsively threw his head onto her breasts, kissing and licking the nipples. She recoiled at his first touch, but soon tossed her head back, moaning.

Jake devoured her. He roamed all over her face, neck, and chest. Ashley called a timeout to gulp down a beer. Finished, she presented her chest to Jake, once again. He continued to kiss and caress his way downward. He unzipped her shorts, and pulled them off, with her panties coming along for the ride. Jake intended to lick her pussy, but Ashley interrupted him.

Suddenly, she said, "I want to do it, now. The anticipation is killing me."

None of the three had expected things to escalate this rapidly. Merrill had guessed that it might be days before Ashley was ready to admit Jake's rod into her interior, once again. But, now, she saw the resolve in her daughter's eyes. We're all ready, so let's get it done. Merrill said, "Let's take this upstairs," and she led the way. Jake carried Ashley in royal style, partly because she was drunk. At the top of the stairs, Merrill turned into Ashley's room.

Jake was astonished, "In her room? Are you sure?"

Merrill said, firmly, "Never in our room, Jacob." Jake carried Ashley to her ultra-girly canopy bed. Merrill pulled down all the covers, except for the bottom sheet. The sacrificial altar was bare. Jake laid the girl upon it. He resisted the temptation to jump on her. He gently, tenderly, ran his hands over Ashley's nude figure. Since it was a single bed, he stood beside the bed, lubed his hand, and went to work on her clitoris.

Soon, Ashley tossed her head about, moaning, "Oh, Dad! Oh, Daddy! Yes, Daddy, do it. Do it. Uhhhhhhhh! Oh, God!" Merrill watched the texture of Ashley's pussy grow increasingly squishy.

Merril said, "The plan is for Jake to slip it in as gently as possible, then come as quickly and gently as possible, then pull out, if he can. Okay?" Both father and daughter nodded.

When she judged that Ashley was sufficiently aroused, Merrill lubed Jake's cock, and kissed him on the cheek for good luck. Jake climbed over Ashley, planking. He tenderly kissed her on the forehead. From that moment, his concentration was only on harvesting his daughter in the most humane way possible.

Ashley was most accommodating. She raised her knees, and spread them wide to welcome her stepfather into her inner sanctum. Her pussy was splayed wide open, so he easily placed the tip of his penis at the entrance to her vagina.

Jake soon regretted that he had patiently restrained himself. Ashley panicked, and said, "Wait! Wait! No! Dad, no!"

Jake continued his slow, deliberate advance into Ashley's pussy. He increased the pressure of his cock head on the entrance to her vagina. Merrill intervened to help her daughter through the experience. Instead of trying to stop the penetration, Merrill used both hands to pin Ashley's shoulders to the mattress, in order to prevent the girl from trying to escape her fate. She said, "Ashley, honey, just relax, and let it happen. It's too late to stop, now, dear. Just relax, and let him do it. It's gonna happen. He's gonna do it, and you need to get through it."

Jake slowly teased the tip in, carefully watching Ashley's response. She was tense, and she looked afraid, but did not appear to be in any discomfort, yet. He needed to apply some pressure to pop the head in. He took a deep breath, and pushed the head in. Ashley cried out, "No! Please, stop, Daddy! Please stop!"

Ashley instinctively tried to sit up, but her mother held her shoulders down firmly, and said, "He's got you, now, Ashley. Relax, and let him take you. It will be easier if you don't fight it. Just let him finish." Merrill rubbed her cheek against Ashley's, and said, "You're doing great, Ashley. Just try to relax. Ride it out." Merrill commanded, "Take her, Jake."

Jake continued his insertion by pushing in a little, and backing out a little less. This technique, he had found, helped lubricate an especially tight vagina, and greatly reduced his partner's discomfort. He worked his way in, and saw Ashley's face twitch. She bore a pained look when he was halfway. She experienced moderate physical discomfort. She understood that resistance was futile, so she made no further effort to stop him. She was at the mercy of the man she loved most in the world.

He forced himself upon her, and into her. She bit her lip, and watched his dick slowly disappear into her aching pussy. He laboriously, delicately, penetrated her depths. She was tight. Her pussy stretched tightly around his cock. It felt good—for him. Ashley grunted and moaned throughout the procedure. Her mother had told her of her father's penchant for forcing himself on an unwilling woman. Ashley debated, internally, whether to heighten his pleasure by officially declaring this a rape. She decided that doing so might make him feel guilty, or, worse, make him try to withdraw.

When Jake reached her cervix, he still had a couple of inches of pipe remaining unburied. With immense mental effort, he stopped there, and gently made tiny strokes, in and out. It only took a few such strokes to precipitate his climax. He grimaced and groaned, willing himself not to plunge his full length into her, and fuck her brains out. Grunting, he introduced streams of semen into her womb. He flooded her pussy to overflowing. His eyes rolled up into his head, and he gasped for breath. He held his thrusting to a barely perceptible level, while his internal machinery did its work, automatically.

Once his climax was complete, his mind cleared quickly. He dimly remembered that she had tried to deny him access. He carefully pulled out. She sighed with relief as Jake retrieved the last couple of inches of his dick. Jake rolled off of her, and out of bed, in a single motion. Merrill gave him a private signal to go clean up, and he left for the master bath.

Merrill brought a wad of tissues to Ashley, who applied it to her pussy to stem the flow of semen. Merrill kissed Ashley, hugged her, and said, weeping, "Honey, I am so proud of you!"

"Thank you, Mom. I can't believe it happened. This is really happening."

"Why don't you go to your bathroom to clean up? Do you want me to come with you?"

As Ashley got out of bed, she said, "No, thank you, Mom. I'll be fine." Ashley waddled awkwardly to her bathroom. She walked bowlegged due to the necessity of holding the tissues to her pussy. There was a spot of semen on the bedsheet, so Merrill stripped the bed, and went downstairs. In a few minutes, Jake came down the stairs, wearing his bathrobe.

Merrill called, "She's in her bathroom, Jacob, come, sit with me." Jake joined her on the sofa. Merrill kissed him on the mouth, and asked, "How are you, Jacob? How do you feel?"

Jake was timid, "Don't worry about me! How is Ashley?"

"She handled it great, I thought, considering her first time was yesterday. She said she'd be fine, but I am seriously concerned about you. We've crossed a line, here—a couple of lines—and you're bound to have powerful feelings."

Jake looked into Merrill's eyes, and asked, "As an outside observer, Merrill, was that in any way nonconsensual?"

She lied, "Oh, no, Jacob, I don't think so." Reverting to the truth, she reassured him, "That was less than even a minor date rape. Afterward, she didn't seem to feel taken advantage of. Besides, her mother was there, telling you to do it, and telling her to take it. I think we're in the clear." They talked for a while about their daughter, the future, her future, and their future.

Eventually, Ashley came down the stairs, wearing a t-shirt, and sweatpants. Her hair was wet. She had, obviously, taken a shower. When her parents came into view, she said a cheerful, "Hi, there!" She walked calmly into the living room, and sat on the loveseat, facing them. She said, "Mom, I could sure use another beer, right now." They all laughed, and Merrill went into the kitchen to fetch drinks. While they were alone, Jake and Ashley eyed each other, in awkward silence.

Merrill returned, sensing the tension in the room. Ashley drank half her beer in one long draught. Merrill broke the silence, "Ashley, your father and I are so very proud of you." Merrill teared up.

Jake ventured, "Are you all right, honey?"

Ashley said, "I'm fine, Dad. It hurt a little. It was difficult, but I know that you really held back, to make it easy for me, and I appreciate that. I love you, both." Ashley crossed over to hug both her mother and father. They all wept. Ashley returned to the loveseat.

Jake asked, "Honey, I need to know. Did I force you to do something you didn't want to do?" He squeezed Merrill's hand so tightly that she winced.

"Oh, no, Dad. I apologize for the way I acted. I just got cold feet. I said 'Yes' before I said 'No.' Thank you for carrying on while I was carrying on. Mom always said that there's no way to get a guy to stop, once you've let him start. You did a great job. Thank you."

Jake eased his death grip on Merrill's hand, and sighed loudly. His gorgeous stepdaughter had just thanked him profusely for raping her. The only greater achievement Jake could imagine would be if he had impregnated her. He kept these feelings to himself, except for the tears that streaked his face. Merrill and Ashley were touched by his show of sentimentality.

Ashley asked, apologetically, "Dad, I have to ask, how was I?" Again, all three laughed.

Jake said, "Honey, you are a wonderful young woman. You were great, and you're always going to be great."

Ashley shrugged off the gratuitous comment, and asked, "Seriously, how was I? In detail."

Jake said, hesitantly, "It felt great. You were tight, and warm, and, well, it felt great. I don't know what else to say, but I love you."

"Are you going to want to do it again?"

Jake looked to Merrill, who said, "Well, of course, he does! You're a beautiful young woman, after all."

After the three had their after-action briefing, Jake dragged Merrill upstairs, and fucked her hard. She knew that he was blowing off steam because of the frustration he had endured in holding back with Ashley. As Jake rocked her body, Merrill knew that he was imagining he was doing it to Ashley. She forgave him for it. Afterward, they lay in bed, and Jake asked, "What do you think we should do for her next time, dear?"

"Hmm, it still needs to be gentle, for sure. I noticed that you didn't penetrate as deeply as you could have, God bless you."

He said, "I was one of the hardest things I have ever done, Merrill." Jake was telling the truth, but he also hoped to win some sexual concessions for his pain and suffering. "I was thinking that I should take her from behind—that's from behind, not in the behind. That way, I can screw her a little more freely, without diving so deep."

Merrill said, "Normally, I wouldn't recommend using a different position for a girl's third time, but with the size of your cock, your plan makes sense. Where would you do it?"

"The easiest way, for her, would be to put her face down on the bed, with her ass hanging off, and a few pillows under her hips, to raise her up to cock level. She wouldn't have to do a thing, and I could really enjoy myself, without hurting her."

Merrill said, "Jacob, she was ready to do it a second time, today. Obviously, she should be ready, again, tomorrow. Oh, Jacob, seeing you two, together, today, removed all doubts I had about this course of action. We are doing the right thing for her, I know it."

The next morning, Jake did the right thing, once again, for Ashley, in her room, on her canopy bed. He stood behind her, held her by the hips, and worked his dick in and out of her pussy in a controlled manner. It was a brief fuck, by intention. After, the semen dripped out of her, unstained by blood. Ashley handled it well, once again.

One morning, Merrill returned from running errands. When she approached the door to the house, she heard cries coming from within. It sounded like Ashley and Jake were having a terrible fight. While the teenaged Ashley had, of course, clashed with her stepdad at times, they had never had a real shouting match. Merrill hurried into the house, and traced the noise to the living room.

She saw Ashley, nude, on the couch, on her back. One leg hung over the back of the couch. The other leg was held aloft by Jake, whose groin was poised, near Ashley's. Ashley's ass hung in the air, well above the sofa cushions. Merrill noted immediately that neither combatant was in distress.

Merrill set aside, for now, the fact that she had decreed that these two would not get together in her absence. Strictly speaking, they were not coupling, yet. Jake looked up at Merrill with wild-eyed desperation, and shouted, "I gotta get my dick into her!" He returned his attention to Ashley's groin, and worked his hips like a rutting animal.

Ashley did not turn to look at her mom. She was preoccupied with the drama currently going on between Jake's erection and her pussy. She shouted at him, "Line it up before you start drilling! Ugh! Oh! You missed again! Stick it in, Dad! Stick it in!"

Ashley and Jake had been working at cross purposes. He had pounced on Ashley suddenly, overcome by the desire to house his shaft in her tunnel. They had wrestled their clothing off, but had been unable to achieve proper alignment between their reproductive organs. The rather exotic position that Jake was attempting had a lot to do with it. Stepdad and stepdaughter yelled at one another, frantically adjusting their positions. Finally, they were able to get their pelvises working in synch. Jake slid his dick into her, abruptly. They both howled. In just seconds, Jake hammered himself into her as far as he could go.

Jake hollered, "She's tight! She's tight! Oh, yeah!"

Now securely implanted, Jake worked himself in and out of Ashley at warp speed. He pulled the majority of his cock out, then pushed all of it back in, in the blink of an eye. Merrill knew what it felt like to be on the receiving end of this sort of ardor. Ashley screamed and moaned. Merrill put down her things, and approached the couch. She knelt beside Ashley, held her hand, and brushed the hair off her daughter's eyes. She encouraged her, "Just hang on, Ashley. This won't take long. He's out of his mind with desire for you, that's all."

Ashley furrowed her brow, and bit her lip. Jake yelled a prolonged, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" He maintained his frenetic pace, running his cock in and out as rapidly as he could. His sperm flowed into Ashley in generous waves. Merrill watched a foamy white border form around the rim of Ashley's vagina. Even though Ashley lay at a strongly head-down angle, Jake's semen still overflowed her pussy. Jake's strokes now generated a squishing sound.

Merrill called a truce, "Okay, Jacob, pull out. You made your point, dear. Please pull out." Jake pulled out with a massive sigh. He lowered Ashley's abdomen onto the couch. Both parties caught their breath. Jake paced about. Ashley lay limp. Merrill covered her nude daughter with a shawl, and asked, "Are you okay, darling?" Ashley nodded.

Jake said, "I'm all right, too, if anyone's interested." Merrill cast him a scathing look. The nerve of that man, equating his experience with Ashley's! She asked, "Do you want more right now, Jacob? Shall we go upstairs?"

He said, "Yes, on both." He marched upstairs, nude, erect, and dripping with fluids. Merrill asked, "Ashley, do you want more from him, now? If not, I can go up and take care of this."

Ashley said, "I'd appreciate it if you handled it from here, Mom." Merrill nodded, and followed Jake upstairs. She blew Jake until he was ready to come again. Then, he threw her on her back, and humped her.

Merrill and Jake lay in bed, covered by a sheet. She lay on her side, resting her head on his shoulder, waiting for him to break the silence. He put one arm around her shoulders, and said, "I hope you don't mind...."

Knowing he was referring to the fact that he had dallied with her daughter while she was out shopping, Merrill said, honestly, "No, I don't mind. We're family." He held her closer to him. She asked, "How was she?"