Merrill and Jacob Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great. Really tight. Really willing. The man that marries her will be one lucky guy."

Merrill murmured, "Until then, you are the lucky guy." He guffawed. After a pause, Merrill said, "You've poured a lot of cream into that pastry, Jacob." She rubbed her cheek against his shoulder, and said, "I hope her birth control is up to the task."

He said, "Well, that's one way to kill the mood!"

"Oh, sorry, honey. That's not what I was trying to do. I just mean that it makes no sense. We take the same birth control pill regardless of our man's potency. A wimp that fires off a thimbleful is treated the same as a proven stud, like you, who delivers by the quart."

"Hmmm, not a comforting thought."

"Jacob, if Ashley asked you to be the father of her children, one day, would you do it?"

"I would do whatever you preferred."

"Smart answer. I would be in favor of it. What beautiful grandchildren we would have!"

"I miss her so much when she's at school, Merrill, in so many ways. Now, more than ever."

Merrill teared up, "Me, too. Me, too."

Merrill established a rule that Ashley would be permanently off limits to Jake once she took another lover. In part, this was to ensure that Merrill and Jake did not contract any diseases from any of Ashley's future lovers. Mostly, however, the rule was intended to make it easier for Ashley to form healthy relationships, without her father representing a tempting alternative.

Ashley had just a few weeks remaining in her first semester. During finals week, Merrill reported to Jake, "Honey, it looks like this will be a joyous Christmas for you. Ashely told me she hasn't had sex with anyone else, so she's yours for a whole month." Jake was speechless. He wanted to run around the room, jumping for joy. Merrill said, "It's okay to be excited about it, Jacob." He jumped up and down in the bed, rattling the frame, with his cock and balls flying about, unrestrained.

At one point, Jake said, with boyish enthusiasm, "Merrill, how about we give Ashley her own Kama Sutra? She could check off all the positions she does with me, in our own special color of ink! It would become a family tradition!" Merrill looked at Jake as if he were an idiot, and the idea was quashed.

When Ashley got home for the holiday break, they decided that she and Jake should use the guest bedroom for sex. Ashley's own, frilly, canopy bed would not survive long with Jake boning her on it. Jake had her every day, except when she had her period, and, even then, he enjoyed oral sex from her. Jake flushed her reproductive system with enormous volumes of his seed, which was of proven potency. Her birth control was severely tested.

One night, with only a week to go in the holiday break, Jake broached a delicate subject at the dinner table, "We need to talk about something, ladies. I cannot let Ashley return to school without fucking her in the ass. I refuse to leave it undone, so that some college geek gets to be the first, instead. I know it sound awful, but that's the way I feel."

Ashley took his hand, and said, "Dad, I thought it was a given that you would be the first for everything. I'm ready. You pick the time."

Merrill said, "Merry Christmas, Jacob."

The following day, Merrill sat on the side of the bed, holding Ashley's hand tightly. She watched her daughter lay, on her stomach, her pelvis on top of a small stack of pillows, while her stepfather pounded his dick into her virgin ass.

Merrill sensed that Jake was secretly keeping track of the positions he had Ashley in. He was obviously running through as many positions as possible, and he had a suspiciously accurate picture of what configurations he wanted to try at each session. Jake had convinced himself that, because Merrill was not in any way a virgin when he met her, he was entitled to run the gamut with Ashley.

Jake feared that, having opened Ashley up, she would turn sluttish. He was eager to spend as much time as possible with his erection buried in her warm, welcoming flesh. Sometimes, he would hold himself inside her, not moving much, for a long time. She was not fully broken in, and the strain on her vaginal tissues was uncomfortable. He knew he would mourn the day she slept with another man, and be lost to him forever, sexually.

Merrill was surprised that she felt not the least bit of jealousy over Jake's sexual interest in her daughter. Perhaps it was because she knew that, soon, Ashley would find a boyfriend, and would never again be available to Jake. The frequent sight of her beloved husband excavating her beloved daughter's fertile fields warmed Merrill's heart. Over the course of the holiday break, Jake had Ashley in nearly every conceivable position.

Ashley started giving it up to other guys in her second semester at NYU. She became a campus phenomenon for her incredible sexual abilities, and her great body. Her promiscuity was just a rumor, however. She only had intercourse with three other guys during her undergraduate career. She blew a few others, which is what generated the sensational rumors. She had her pick of men on campus.