Merrill and Jacob Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven shifted uncomfortably in his chair, and said, "I love Ashley. I also love her body. I love the way she makes love to me."

Ashley jumped in, supportively, "Considering what he did to me last night, I have to give Steven a lot of credit for having enough left to do what he did this morning."

Merril and Jake both agreed. Merrill applauded silently, and Jake said, "Way to get after it, Steven!"

Steven said, bashfully, "Well, credit for this morning goes to Jake. It was his idea." Steven joined the women in raising his glass of iced tea to Jake. Steven asked something that he had intended to ask Ashley, privately, "I couldn't help notice that Ashley and her mother have nearly identical technique. Ashley told me that Merrill had, shall we say, coached her on affairs of the heart, but the similarity was uncanny."

The other three tensed in alarm. They each wondered what the others could be counted on to say, and if their stories would all agree. Jake analyzed the problem, and understood that there were some things they could safely divulge. He said, "Well, little Ashley, here, wasn't always the perfect angel she may have presented herself as. She and a friend were once caught spying on her friend's parents while they were making love. She handled the consequences so well that we were proud. Who knows how many times she did it without getting caught."

Merrill and Ashley nodded and laughed. "Well, dear, I guess it's time you knew that Ashley saw us doing adventurous things more than once." Jake looked at Ashley in mock horror.

Ashley said, "All kids see their parents making love at some point."

Steven chimed in, humorously, "Not me! Thank God for that, at least!" They all laughed. Any suspicions that Steven may have had were, apparently, allayed. The shock of what had happened that morning had been dissipated by the otherwise wholesome camaraderie and familial devotion that Ashley and her parents shared. Steven thought that one's relationship with one's parents said a lot about their prospects as a marriage partner.

The remainder of the weekend was spent in good spirits. Steven's inhibitions were further reduced by Jake and Merrill's loud bedroom antics. The two couples ended up in a good-natured competition to be the more passionate.

When Steven took Ashley to meet his parents in New York, he advised her that they would have to be discrete, to the point of chastity, if she was to make a good impression on them. They slept in different rooms, did not kiss in front of his parents, and maintained a stiff formality at all times. After a couple of days, Steven's mother, Janet, spoke to Ashley privately.

Janet opened the subject, "Ashley, you are such a pretty girl! Steven is certainly lucky to have found you."

Ashley responded with a demure, "Thank you, Janet. I am lucky to have found Steven."

Janet looked at Ashley for a long moment, hoping for more. She asked, "You are attracted to one another, aren't you?"

Ashley was stunned, "Oh, oh, of course we are. Both of us. To be honest, we have avoided public displays of affection while we have been here." Janet turned her head, and looked sideways at Ashley, demanding more. Ashley added, "Well, we are in a committed relationship, and we behave like a committed couple."

Janet asked, "I cannot ask my son these things, Ashley. You've been together almost three months, so have you...?"

Ashley leaned toward Janet, and said, "Shall I be frank, Janet?"

"Please."

Ashley leaned in even closer, and looked over her shoulder, before saying, "It took your son about five weeks to break down my last defenses, Janet. I thought that was as long as I could hold out, without risking harm to our future together." It had actually been only two weeks.

Janet smiled, "Oh, I am so glad to hear it, dear! So, you do the things that young lovers can be expected to do, in this day and age?"

Ashley drew a deep breath, and admitted, "Once he consummated our relationship, I saw no sense in holding back. Steven is doing quite well for himself, Janet."

Janet said, "I tried to get Bill to offer to put you two in the same room, but he was adamant."

Ashley laughed, and said, "My parents put us in the same room, without asking us. Of course, I share everything with my mother, and she probably shares everything with my father. They knew that Steven had, well, planted his flag in me." Both women giggled.

These remarks left Janet with the false impression that Ashley had been a virgin when she first slept with her son. It was Ashley's intention to cultivate that impression in the mother, and hold the scandalous parts of her sexual past from both Steven and his family, forever. Janet reached out to hold Ashley's hand, and asked, "Are you all right, Ashley?" as if the girl had been deflowered just moments earlier.

Ashley said, confidently, "Oh, of course, I am! Steven is, well, a gentleman. I also have my mother to rely upon. I'll repeat that Steven has got himself a very satisfying thing going on." They both giggled, again. From that moment on, Janet and Ashley were as thick as thieves. Later that day, when Steven's father was out golfing, Ashley whispered, "Janet, poor Steven must be at his wits end by now. I think it would be best if he and I retired to his room, for a while."

Janet said, like a co-conspirator, "Oh, dear, you spoil him rotten! You two have fun!" Janet joyfully listened to Ashley make noisy love to her son for an hour. Steven was also an only child, and Janet now fussed over Ashley like the daughter she had always hoped for. After the young couple emerged from their room, she admonished him, "I hope you are being a gentleman with that precious flower, Steven."

Steven was appalled. Ashley rescued him, saying, "Oh, it's all right, Janet, we both got what we needed in there." Then, Ashley leaned over, to whisper into Janet's ear, "I feel like jelly inside, but it's a good thing." Steven clearly heard every syllable, of course. From then on, Ashley slept with Steven, in his old room.

When Bill returned, Janet took him aside, and said, "I had a good, intimate talk with Ashley, Bill. That girl is a treasure! So beautiful, and do sweet! Our son, for better or worse, has seduced her. He took her innocence, Bill, and has been enjoying her favors ever since."

Bill was accepting, "Well, Steven is twenty-four, after all. She seems like a great girl, in spite of no longer being a virgin."

Janet scolded, "She's no longer a virgin because your son took it from her! We should pray that they get married. Steven should be so lucky!"

That night, when Ashley and Steven excused themselves to go to bed, Janet hugged and kissed Ashley. Ashley whispered, "Steven's going to work me over, but good. Wish me luck!"

Janet held Steven's face in her hands, and looked up to him to say, "You be gentle with her, now, Steven. She's giving you more than you could ever understand." Ashley serenaded Bill and Janet with passionate cries for half an hour.

The next morning, at breakfast, when Bill stepped out, Janet held Ashley's hand, and asked, "Are you all right, dear?"

"Oh, yes, Janet, I'm fine." Janet raised her eyebrow. Ashley said, "There's a crude expression that is used in this context, Janet. Your son has not only broken me, he has broken me in." Janet's jaw dropped, and she laughed. Ashley said, "I take what he dishes out, gratefully."

Janet put her face even closer to Ashley's, to say, "You know, dear, if he's ever too much for you, there are ways of diverting his attentions elsewhere."

Ashley giggled, and whispered, "I have tales to tell, Janet. Tales to tell."

In the afternoon, Janet and Ashley had time to talk, privately. Janet said, "So, dear, tell me how you were seduced into this illicit relationship with my horny son."

"Well, he put the pressure on, early, if you ask me. I gave him some slack, since I was already twenty, and he was twenty-four, and unwilling to wait much longer. Reasonable, I thought. Anyway, I promised myself I wouldn't give it up to anyone who wasn't the one I would marry. We spent every day together, for over a month. We actually know each other better than a lot of married couples do. Anyway, I knew he would marry me, and I decided to marry him, so I let him drag me to his bachelor pad in New York. He demanded sex. I offered a blowjob. I was safe for one more night. The blowjobs amused him, but only for a short time. He finally nailed me, and I haven't looked back."

Janet confided, "Very clever of you, dear, to appease him that way. I apologize on his behalf. In my day, such an offer would have kept a man at bay for God knows how long!" Janet leaned closer, "You don't have to answer this, dear, but does he reciprocate?"

"Yes, of course. Nowadays, all the nice guys do. He actually did that before we ever made love. It was in his bag of tricks, to seduce me."

"And...."

Ashley's eyes widened, and she said, "Oh, dear God, it worked on me! Good Lord, above, that should be illegal. I had no resistance left. He's amazing, Janet. His tongue, and his manhood, both."

Janet said, "The last time I got a glimpse of his manhood, it showed great promise."

"Oh, oh, it has fulfilled its promise, Janet. It has fulfilled a lot of things, I know."

Janet was coy, "Everything?"

Ashley admitted, "Yes, everything. I hope I don't come off as a slut, Janet." Janet shook her head vigorously. Ashley went on, "I think it's expected, in our generation. Anyway, Steven was insistent, and he already had me over a barrel, so to speak."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, Janet, I had a lot invested in Steven at that point. I had given up everything else to him. I was a girl with a past. It was either find another guy, willing to accept my past, or submit to Steven's demand. It wasn't a hard decision, really. Any other guy would probably have insisted, too. It's harmless."

Janet said, "Ooh, that scoundrel! It was those Playboy magazines that did that to him."

Ashley laughed, "Oh, it's fine, really, it is. I am happy to do it, truly. It's just intimidating, at first, especially with his endowment. Steven has been really gentle with me. He waited until I was broken in before he really opened the throttle on me."

"Are you on birth control, Ashley?"

"Oh, sure. My mom put me on birth control years ago. For years, I took it, and didn't need it. Now, I still take it, and I pray it can withstand Steven's assault! It's strange, really. You'd think you'd need to take more pills, if you're getting drenched in seed, twice a day."

Janet laughed, and said, "Oh, you rascal, Ashley! Steven has corrupted you. But, seriously, twice a day?"

"Oh, yeah, two climaxes a day, easily. That's just his orgasms. The number of actual sex acts is higher."

Just then, Steven returned from his errands. Ashley greeted him at the door. She hugged him, and whispered in his ear, "Do you want anything, before your dad gets home?"

He whispered back, "Yes. Definitely."

She kissed him on the cheek, and sent him to their room. Ashley went to Janet, and said, "That devil insists on doing unspeakable things to his delicate flower of a girlfriend. If you were to press your ear against the wall, in the other room, you'd hear everything. I would welcome that, because it would set your mind at ease, about us."

Ashley ran off to service Steven. Janet took a tall drinking glass from the kitchen, and went into the study. Pressing the glass to the wall, and her ear to the glass, she heard what Steven and Ashley were doing as if she were in the same room.

Janet heard some shuffling around, and then her son saying, "Strip for me, except for your bra and panties. I'll take those off."

Ashley said, "Anything you say, dear. First the top, then the pants, shoes and socks."

"Let me at those tits!"

Ashley said, "Ooh, there goes the bra. Oh, your tongue on my nipples, darling, I love it!" There was the sound of rustling, and she said, "You want a blowjob, darling? Yes, anything for you." Janet heard the sound of slurping and sucking for a few moments.

Then, the sound of Ashley giving head was drowned out by Steven's moaning, "Oh, yeah. Yeah. Good. Good girl. Nice. Suck it. Look up at me, Ashley. You're a good girl. Suck it." After a while, Steven said, "Stop now. I wanna fuck you."

Ashley asked, "How do you want me?"

"Lean against that wall. I'll put on some oil."

Janet could hear Ashley's hands touching other side of the wall, just inches from her. After a pause, Ashley gasped, "Oh! Oh! Your inside, now. Oh! Oh, God, your porking me!" Ashley and Steven both made soft grunting and moaning sounds for a while. Janet could hear Ashley's hands slide over the wall as her position changed. Then, Janet heard a distinct slapping sound. Ashley grunted in time with the slapping, and said, "You're banging me hard, Steven! You're fucking my brains out! Please, God! Steven!"

There was a howl from Ashley, and then Steven said, "I'll finish you on the bed."

"On my back?"

"Yes."

There was the sound of movement, creaking bedsprings, indistinct chatter, then quiet. A sort of chant came to Janet, faintly. It grew in volume. It sounded like Ashley, crying, "Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God." When the chant rose to a conversational level, she changed to "Oh, Steven! Oh, Steven! Oh, Steven!" When Ashley was moaning it, loudly, she changed, once again. There was some noise, one or both of them saying something undiscernible. Then, Ashley burst forth, at a scream, "Stick it in, Steven! Please, God, stick it in! OHHH! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Steven! Fuck me, please!"

Janet heard the bed creak and groan. The headboard slapped against the wall at a steady pace. Ashley screamed like a whore. Steven grunted like an animal. Janet found it stimulating, and disconcerting. She wondered, momentarily, if she should rush into Steven's room, to intervene. But, on whose behalf? Janet told herself that, no matter what Ashley screamed, she did not wish to be rescued.

After a few minutes, Ashley's screams faded to a pitiful wail. Steven's grunts grew to a primal roar. The cadence of the headboard hitting the wall sped up, then quickly diminished. The room was relatively quiet. It sounded as if both of them were moving about, speaking quietly, and perhaps moaning and groaning a bit.

Janet fled the study before either Ashley or Steven had the chance to leave his room. She felt somehow drained from the experience. She couldn't imagine what poor Ashley felt like at that moment. The sound engendered violent images of rough sex, with her son brutally using, and abusing, his angelic girlfriend.

Janet wished that Bill had been present to hear what she had heard. Of course, even if he had been home, he never would have agreed to eavesdrop, as Janet had. Still, she thought, what Steven had done could surely be heard throughout the house. Janet sat in the living room, wringing her hands.

Steven and Ashley both went to the guest bathroom. Steven emerged first, his hair wet, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. He plopped down, carelessly, on the couch, near his mother. He saw the concern on his mother's face, and asked, "Is anything wrong, Mom?"

Janet pursed her lips, and asked, barely audibly, "Is Ashley all right?"

Steven sighed, and asked, "You must have heard us. I'm sorry, but we haven't had a chance to be alone."

Janet asked, more loudly, "Is Ashley all right? Does she need a doctor?"

"What? No! Don't be silly, Mom. Ashley is fine. We are both fine. We are adults. In fact, here she is, now."

Ashley almost skipped into the room, smiling. Janet got up, hugged Ashley, and whispered in her ear, "Did he hurt you, dear?"

Ashley whispered back, "No, but he may have shaken some fillings loose! We'll talk, later."

Janet patted Ashley on the back, and kissed her cheek. Ashley sat beside Steven, with her legs folded up, on the couch, facing him. She looked bubbly and happy. Janet asked, "Steven, could you get us some drinks? Wine for me." Steven nodded, and disappeared into the kitchen. Ashley got off the couch, and rushed to Janet's chair, beaming brightly.

Janet said, "I thought you would leave that room in a body bag! What the hell was that?"

Ashley's head was close to Janet's, and she said, "That was your son, proving that he is a stud. He worked me over, hard, Janet, but I can handle it. As I said before, he's got me broken in. I do admit that this was the hardest pounding he's ever administered to me. I feel like a pile of limp spaghetti."

Steven returned with a glass of wine and two beers. Ashley joined him on the couch. Steven asked, "Talking about me?"

Ashley cuddled up to him, and said, cheerfully, "Oh, yes. I assured your mother that you do not ask more of me than you have trained me to give. In bed, that is. For sex."

Steven said, "Ahem. Mom, Ashley's family is very close. They are a lot franker and more open about these things than we are."

Janet observed, "What I just heard coming from you room was certainly frank and open. Poor Ashley, taking a beating. It sounded so violent!"

Ashley stepped over Steven's response by crying, "It was!"

Steven went on, "Mom, Ashley is being playful, here, at my expense. She gave an over-the-top performance, knowing that you could hear her. She did it just to be mischievous. Didn't you, Ashley?"

Ashley shrugged, as if she didn't know what Steven was going on about. She said, innocently, "All I know is, I got pulverized, in there, by a man twice my size. I hope that your parents will grow to accept that that's the life I have chosen for myself."

Steven said, sarcastically, "Thanks for the support, Ashley."

Ashley furrowed her brow, and doubled down, "Come to think of it, this may run in my family. You know, Janet, that my step-father is a Marine, and he's twice Steven's size. I've seen and heard things that would make you shiver. My mother is happy. So am I."

Janet said, "I am so very glad to hear you say that, dear. I hope that Steven makes you happy, Ashley. I take for granted that you make him happy." Steven threw up his arms, in futility.

Janet did not share with Bill either her misgivings or her optimism about the relationship that Steven and Ashley shared. He was very conservative, in every way, and the discussion itself would have been unbearable for him.

On Sunday, Bill and Janet went to church, as always. They generally made a day of it. There was bible study, and a barbeque, after church. Church was their refuge from the vicissitudes and uncertainties of modern life. Most of their friends were in their church. Janet was very close to the Pastor's wife. Janet gathered her, and a couple of other trusted friends, to talk to them about Steven and Ashley.

Janet said, "Girls, I have to share something, with somebody. I can't bring myself to talk about it with Bill. He wouldn't want to hear it, and he wouldn't be able to handle it, if he did. I told you about our son, Steven, and his girlfriend, Ashley. Ashley is a sweetheart. Such a beautiful girl, and so innocent. Just an angel. I want them to marry, but I am concerned that, well, Steven is too much for her."

Someone asked, "Too much? In what way?"

Janet took a deep breath, and said, "Sexually." There was a gasp from her audience. Janet continued, "I have been talking, intimately, with Ashley, about their life together. It's pretty adventurous, by our standards. Anyway, the other day, when Bill was out of the house, Steven dragged the poor girl into his room, and, well, put the wood to her."

"You heard this?"

Janet didn't reveal that she had been listening, with her ear to the wall, "I couldn't help but hear it. Ashley cried out, pitifully, begging for mercy. No mercy was forthcoming from Steven, I am ashamed to say. What he must have done to that child to create such wailing! It shook me to the core."