Merrill and Jacob Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merrill and Jake planned day seven carefully. It was to be Ashley's final full day with them, and Jake was eager to buttfuck the girl. Merrill said, "Apart from you, being her first, the only man who's buttfucked our little girl is her current husband. I don't know if Ashley wants your dong up her butt. Besides, there is the risk that you won't be able to control yourself, and you might spill your seed where it is not needed."

Jake said, "How about if I do it after I've come in her twice? That way, there's very little risk of me coming, and there wouldn't be much sperm left, anyhow."

Merrill said, "Okay. Ashley either agrees to take one for the team, or I'll help you force her."

On day seven, Jake took Ashley on the stairs, and on the dining room table. He inseminated her on the living room ottoman. Later, he ran through a few different positions before coming in her pussy, on her bed. Jake and Merrill planned the anal sex for late that afternoon. Jake paced nervously for much of the intervening time. When it was time, Merrill and Jake approached Ashley. She was reading a magazine on the living room couch. Jake walked in, carrying blankets and pillow. He dropped them on the floor, and Merrill arranged the gear while Jake gave Ashley the news.

He said, "Ashley, this has been great, but there is one thing remaining that I must insist on." Ashley saw her mother arranging blankets and sheets, and positioning pillows on the floor. Jake said, "I want to fuck you in the ass, Ashley. I will try not to come, but, even if I do come, I have very little sperm left, after this morning's activities. Now, just take your clothes off, and lie down for me."

Merrill had finished setting up, and positioned herself on the opposite side of Ashley. Merrill looked at Jake, and nodded. He shed his shirt and shorts, and calmly lubricated his cock. He stroked it a few times with his hand, to harden it. Ashley set the magazine down, and stood up, facing him. She said, "No, Dad! No!"

As Jake advanced on Ashley, she backed up, only to bump into her mother, who instantly wrapped her arms around her daughter. Merrill, who was bigger than Ashley, held her daughter airborne. Jake quickly pulled off Ashley's sweatpants, and then her panties. Ashley tried to kick him away, but to no avail. It took both parents to wrestle Ashley's top off. The bra was relatively easy. Ashley protested, and wiggled about, but was unwilling to oppose her parents with injurious force.

Jake lifted Ashley off the ground, and dropped her, face down, onto the mat prepared by Merrill. Merrill got just above her daughter's head, and pinned Ashley's shoulders to the floor. Meanwhile, Jake forced her pelvis onto a pillow, and held her in place with one hand. He used the other hand to pour lubricant on her butt crack, and also onto his erection. Jake held her down firmly, by the hips, and pushed his cock in between her cheeks.

A moment later, Ashley screamed, "Ahhhhhhhh!" She thus announced Jake' entry into her anus. Jake put his weight behind his cock, and drove himself steadily deeper. Ashley squealed like a stuck pig. Jake forced himself all the way in, pressing his groin against her buttocks. He churned his cock in and out, making a low growling sound as he did so. Ashley was now helpless to resist, so Merrill released her grip.

Ashley grunted with each thrust. Jake found a good rhythm, and maintained it for several minutes. Ashley was beginning to feel as if her insides were eroding from the long scouring. Jake said, "I'm gonna come." He pounded her with truly fierce thrusts, and squirted a few meager shots of semen into her ass.

With his last thrust, Jake said a definitive, "Gotcha!" He pulled out carefully, and marched straight up to his shower. Ashley lay in place for a while, recovering. Eventually, she climbed up, onto her feet, and headed for her own shower, without speaking a word to her mother. While her husband and child cleaned themselves up, Merrill cleaned up the living room.

Jake came back downstairs first, with a spring in his step. He kissed Merrill, and they talked about the incident until Ashley appeared. She stomped down the stairs in her characteristic gait, wearing sweats. She flopped into a chair, and said, "I forgive you, Dad. I guess you were entitled to that. Lord knows I've collected more seed in one week here than I have in two years of marriage!" Ashley had, indeed, spent a great deal of time sopping up Jake's cream, which continually flowed from her vagina.

Jake and Ashley had hurried sex the next morning, before they had to drive to the airport. On the way, Ashley said, "Well, when I get home, I'm going to drag Steven into bed, and drain his balls for a few days. I actually ovulated yesterday, so he can't get me pregnant this month, but he has no way of knowing that. I'll know in a few weeks."

Three weeks later, Ashley and Steven called with the thrilling news that Ashley was expecting. Merrill gushed, and Jake said, "But you guys just started trying! Steven, my man, nice shooting! You are a stud!"

Ashley said, "Yes, Dad, it took a real stud to get me pregnant this first try. The guy's a stud, and I love him dearly."

END