All Comments on 'Merry Christmas'

by itsjustme37130

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
moboulionmoboulionalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

Keep writing, I thought this was very well written and is one that everyone can enjoy.

sitNlowsitNlowalmost 12 years ago
great story

I loved this story. i especially like how the wife keep reaffirming with her husband to make sure he wasn't mad. it did end a little abruptly, but maybe your saving more of her being tied up for his birthday :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It won't be much of a surprise

when he finds out what a slut she'll be for his birthday! Poor cuck.

jusdafaxjusdafaxalmost 12 years ago
She lied and he wimped out

Anyone who gets off that much on letting other people do that to his wife will get just what he deserves. Even if she didn't screw them all and then lie about it, any wife who gets that turned on by showing herself to other men is gonna put horns on hubby sooner rather than later. Any way you look at it, this is a loser story about two people I want nothing to do with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Trollers

Why do you internet trollers just put other peoples fantasies down , if you dont like reading cuckolding stories then dont !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is the trollers fantasy

it just involves denial to finish up, like others enjoy a cigarette.

ElisabethWElisabethWalmost 12 years ago
Looking pretty for the camera

I think you'll find that posing for naughty photos is an erotic adventure enjoyed by a great many women, more so with the advent of digital cameras. Almost everyone has a cell phone with a camera built in. Being naked in front of a camera is exciting and risque at the time but adding the lack of control over who may ultimately see the photos is both unnerving and arousing. All of us want to be viewed as desirable and a husband or boyfriend wuo wants our sexy photos is an affirmation of our desirability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey Elisabeth!

I like your coment and I can see by your profile you know what your talking about. I have not been able to talk my wife into it yet so I have to think not everyone is into it. A lot has to do with the womans own self esteem. If they think their not hot they wont model. I showed your comment to her and she said if she looked like you she would but she doesnt so she wont.

Thats just the way it is.

Looking pretty for the camera

Comment By: ElisabethW

I think you'll find that posing for naughty photos is an erotic adventure enjoyed by a great many women, more so with the advent of digital cameras. Almost everyone has a cell phone with a camera built in. Being naked in front of a camera is exciting and risque at the time but adding the lack of control over who may ultimately see the photos is both unnerving and arousing. All of us want to be viewed as desirable and a husband or boyfriend wuo wants our sexy photos is an affirmation of our desirability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My guess is that she fucked those guys and her husband is too stupid to figure it out

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
XMAS IS THE TIME OF GIVING

FOR LOVED ONES AND FAMILY. TK U MLJ LV NV

PymGordon777PymGordon777almost 12 years ago
My own experience

I had a very similar experience, a few years ago, while I was deployed abroad. On my birthday Linda started sending me e-mails with photos of her posing sexy for a stranger. Stockings, suspenders, lingerie, blindfold...

Did she screw the photographer? She never told me.

But you can judge on your own: the whole set is posted on my blog "Stockings Addiction" by GordonPym on Tumblr.com, title "A Birthday present to Hubby" (google it! along with my nickname and blog title)

That said: great story! A bit too long, but very intriguing. Interesting use of flashback. Perhaps you should have NOT mentioned at the beginning of Part 3 that she hadn't had sex with the photographers, just to keep the tension high till the end.

Looking forward at reading the "Birthday Present" sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i wonder what is in store for the birthday.

This story had a great suspense and I am looking forward to the birthday, I would love to see the picture that was given to her husband and even the ones of her tied up and spanked.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Coed for birthday

Yeah, the birthday photos will include the assistant in some shots, the fotog in some others, both in a few others, and a 'shot' or two in the last shots. If she manages it as well next time, Hubby will be totally on board! And they get paid for all this...WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

I need the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2012...?

So where's the sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh thats so great.

Wife is a slut and you are a worthless cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous