All Comments on 'Merry Christmas, Baby'

by MichaelFitzgerald

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Clever Ending

That was a very clever ending!

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
SURPRISE!

Good story and funny to boot! It is SO refreshing to read a well-planned story and not some depressing tale of pain and loss. Stories are supposed to be entertaining even if a little sad or 'realistic' at times. This was a story, not an account of disrespect and hate.... Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong Category

"This time, half the football team was unable to play because they made the mistake of taking Geordy on. How could he call Geordy a bully when the odds were eight to one against?" And did he want to advertise how badly his best athletes had their asses kicked?" This story belongs in either a Science Fiction or Supernatural category.

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
I am torn

on one hand, it was well written and the wife got her comeuppance. On the other, I am confused as to what her long game was? Other partners? And Geordy's dominance fucked that out of her? Did they screw openly at the Christmas gala-that part is not clear.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
It was a fun read

And helping to drive us onward toward Christmas.

Now to get back to work to get everything done before the Christmas break!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Willing

Willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this. I thought it was a numerous piece, but apparently some folk took it very seiously. For me, I would never down vote a man who knows the sgian dubh and its correct wearing with the kilt. Nollaig Chridheil bho Chlann MacGriogair

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Imaginative and Whimsical Real Housewife Fodder for an Ultimately Doomed Marriage

If you've ever watched one of those reality shows , it can be spotted. The, marriage has run 🏃 its course when a woman gets blinded by largely, unmerited spotlight and strives to put on facade for yet more face time which she craves like a junky does their opiad of choice .

Meanwhile usually in the background, is the " lucky " husband who has allowed self to be cajoled , cursed, or leveraged under duress to appear alongside his spouse in whatever capacity she deems advantageous in her campaign for fame .

The story excelled at depicting such a woman , but the ending where the scales ⚖️ tipped in favor of her hubby was… well its the author's story and he created a vivid pipedream for henpecked husband in legal thrall to woman who lusts… to be the next Kardashian/ Paris Hilton.

Bottom line : MichaelFitzgerald definitely knows how to set a scene and create dynamic characters ! I look forward to when he looks to Shakespeare in terms of allocating these memorable personages the ending they deserve.

I thank the author for sharing.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
You're a fine teller, a poor plotter. You.made a great character and wrote the conclusion clumsily, it's not as good as the rest

Thanks for a somewhat original and very interesting tale.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Get some HDK !

As an offset NC made a good point re Scottish knowledge

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
An escort who won't have sex?

Of all the ludicrous plot points, an escort who can convince his fiancée that sex isn't part of his job is maybe the silliest. Since everything else was over the top in this little Christmas farce, that point is probably moot.

ohioohioover 5 years ago
I liked it

and I hope you'll keep writing stories. I have some nitpicks I could make, but the main thing is to keep writing and keep sharing your work with us. (That, and ignore the trolls. Better still, laugh at 'em.)

Thanks, ohio

JRavenJRavenover 5 years ago
no sex escort

Take a small town girl, put her in a big town college, and you have one very innocent wench. I know two girls at my college that found out the hard way that just because the ads say "for companionship only", doesn't mean that the men don't want to fuck her brains out.

Had to google some of what Geordy was wearing. Otherwise, I 5 bombed it. :-)

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Nit pick - It would have ended there, but he got recruited by the drilling company? What the fuck does his getting that job got to do with whether or not "it" ended, whatever "it" was, because except for describing them, there was nothing told about any relationship.

Maybe I'm dense, but how do you have "exhibition and display" in private?

How in the hell could she cheat in PUBLIC so that he couldn't do anything about it? How could walking out lose him more face than being publicly cuckolded?

The kilt was all the clue she needed to know that it was Geordy, NOT Robert, then she wonders if Robert was going to leave her standing?

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 5 years ago
Mightily confused

When did wife Elizabeth become wife Ann? If she fixed the date of this club Christmas event a year ahead, timed to coincide with a merger meeting in London, does she have a crystal ball, with or without festive snowflakes in it? Why has she paid an Escort, looking like her husband in white-bearded disguise, to have public sex with her, when she must be aware that her husband can easily prove her adultery, as his passport would show he wasn’t even in the country, with highly respected lawyer witnesses present at the merger? Surely Club members witnessing the festive pageant and its aftermath are investors, and would have a eye on the merger talks, aware that Geordy would be present to its conclusion? How does "Ann" having public extra marital sex, while her real husband was 3000 miles away, blackmail him into allowing her future affairs without divorce? How could Geordy's wife persuade reluctant student Robert to have public sex, after he informed "Ann” he's had an emphatic "no" from his fiancée, who'd surely find out he defied her after the event? Why, in order to give his wife the extra sexual thrill she wants, would Geordy expose his naked wife and have sex with her in front of the club, when already vehemently expressed his objection to allow her anything outside a normal married sex life? And, warm enough at Christmas in New York, to have sex outside on the terrace at the party venue? Why, once he had his final loveless fuck with the scheming minx to uproarious applause from perverted club mates, would he be persuaded to satisfy her again after keeping her under the DJ's flashing strobes all night before taking her home to fuck again, when logic dictates he leave her for good in the hands of the club mates to give the hussy what she was gagging for, at a bargain rate well below the 2.5 grand she was prepared to spend. Then "Ann", having been caught with her thong askew, tells Geordy it was a clever ruse to get him to do his usual job persuading two opposing factions in record time get back to roger her before the student got his dick greased? And for her to up the embarrassment ante by topping the student payment with 15 grand is simply admittance of her guilt. And, finally, why would Gordon (with a hard G), a common enough Scottish first and surname, be called "Geordy" (soft G) unless he was either christened George or was a Sassanach native of Newcastle Upon Tyne? This was just a mess and the supposed "humour" of the situation completely escaped me, probably away with the festive fairy lights?

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 5 years ago
MF can write!

Lively prose and an outlandish but well told plot make a very readable story. Some serious writer's chops on display here, IMHO, and I hope MF will continue to share his talents. He's only going to get better.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago
Some people . . .

Just want to nitpick a story to death. Hmm, I liked it! I was glad Gordy got his wife back for the mean trick she pulled.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Man , I don't know.

Had trouble following the logic here. Guy finds out his wife hired some guy to fuck her publicly and has at his disposal "people - people with skills" to do whatever bidding he comes up with, that he is maybe a sort of gangster type and is going to formulate a plan to fix her wagon & I got all into what he might do to give her a "come to Jesus moment" and then ............. his plan is to give the hired guy $ 10 K and take his place at the Christmas function (Christmas function !!! ???) where he fucks the wife in public for entertainment at this club ??? If that's what they do at this club then why the drama in the first place - wouldn't he have been just as entertained watching her get fucked on stage by whoever ? And now she's the permanent organizer implying she'll be getting publicly fucked every Christmas ? This is his getting even ?

The author lost me on this one but others like it so what the hell - keep writing I''ll keep reading.

Ocker51Ocker51about 5 years ago
Absurd

The wife planned to publicly humiliate him and her punishment was to get fucked by her husband. It was just stupid⭐️

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
It's

time to dump that cunt.

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
good story

It is. I don't like how it went down, but it was a good story. Drop the bitch before she does it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'm kinda jealous.

You obviously have access to much stronger recreational drugs than we have around here.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Good kid going to be good man? No good character accepts money to cheat called gigolo

She planned it she gets dumped

Husband weird plain and simple

Too contrived and no husband should take cheating wife back when is going to publicly disrespect you

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sorry

love your stories, this one missed the mark. It was too muddled. Should have just left her as a cheater, like she really was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
weird story

like the heading days, weird story. weird storyline. weird characters. weird motivations. weird everything. also, neither the husband nor the wife is likable.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago

Well at least he wasn't a cuck and handled the problem. I don't believe the wife when she said she wouldn't have fucked Robert. She just got caught before she got the chance.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
A nice bit of Christmas fluff

Robert is certainly one of a kind and Ann (or Anne?) must be some kind of a keeper for him to put up with her "near infidelity."

Thanks for the enjoyable story.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She planned to cheat in public. Done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The very sick and depraved rich.

The very essence of the core of the communist dialetic hatred....with good reason.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What the fuck did I just read?

I mean.. if I ever heard of a room that needed a JDAM...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A JDAM would work but I want insurance.

A M.O.A.B

AllNigherAllNigher5 months ago

I like shit of his work but this one not so much. From the beginning the writing didn't grab me. I forced my way through because I looked good other stories.

Too much jumping around, D the plot made no Sense, especially explanations at the end.. she didn't plan to cheat but paid Robert to fuck her, but would never do it despite telling him that was the plan? She wanted her husband there but planned it for a time she knew he wouldn't be? None of it makes any sense... Just hard to read nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Geordy is normally someone from northumberland, and not Scotland! Good tale though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous