Merry Christmas, Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hitting his mark, Geordy stepped behind his gyrating wife and slammed his hips into her ass. Ann arched her back as she launched forward, her hands flailing outward, genuinely surprised by the force of what had just happened. Robert had gotten carried away!! Geordy continued to pound against her, so suggestive, so naughty. The crowd loved it, but Ann was beginning to panic. She was having trouble keeping her feet. If Robert let go of her, Ann would be thrown into the audience.

Ann's big bouncing titties had the men staring. The women were trying to see Santa's package and gauge the presents he was bringing to the party. Geordy clipped Ann's wrists together behind her back and stood her up. A ball gag went into her mouth and buckled tight. He clipped a lead to her fancy collar and Party Chair and socialite Ann MacStevens found herself being led by her husband on display for the club membership.

Ann had no choice but to follow her Santa around the party. It was Geordy of course who was in charge, not Robert. The kilt was all the clue she needed. Ann tried to fight back. A pull in a direction other than where Geordy meant to go earned her a sharp smack on the ass. Defiant, Ann kept resisting and Geordy made her bottom glow.

A small committee of male board members, sent by their wives, confronted Geordy to see if Ann consented to what was happening. Geordy told them to go fuck themselves before he kicked their decrepit collective asses into the ocean. God, that felt good! Like the old days. Time to get the band back together!!

Ann stood in front of the DJ's booth, squarely under the spotlights, as Geordy made requests. Really, Ann thought to herself, was Robert just going to leave her standing while he talked about a bunch of old Christmas songs. To her surprise, Ann was forced to admit, she couldn't remember ever being so aroused.

***************

It was warm, and the big French doors were open. Geordy strolled outside, his wife teetering along behind. Geordy brought her over to the rail. The moonlight hitting the ocean lit the night. A tug on the leotard and Ann's breasts were naked. Geordy slipped his knife blade between her legs and with a snip, Ann was bare where it counted. Two more snips and she was naked. She looked at her husband, eyes wide, wondering what was next.

It could have been the ocean, the smell of salt, the sound of waves beating on the shore. Geordy remembered a song just as he was leaving for Scotland. It was the last song the band played in public. He told the DJ that and made a request.

Geordy caught Ann's left leg at the knee and pulled her up, exposed. He leaned in and whispered in his wife's ear. The keyboard began to play ...

"I just wanna say...," Geordy slipped a finger inside his wife's vagina and then two.

"I just wanna say ...," Geordy pulled back his kilt and smiled. Clarence rocked out on his sax. Joining the singer, Geordy bellowed as loud as he could.

"Merry Christmas, Baby, you surely treat me nice!" Geordy slipped inside and began to seriously fuck his mischievous wife.

"Merry Christmas, Baby ...." Ann groaned and tried to match Geordy's stroke. Geordy's swift set of smacks to her tight ass got Ann on the beat. Her eyes were rolling back. She had never felt an orgasm this big coming on. Geordy kept pounding, leaving Ann to feel tossed like a rag doll. She held on tight, driving hard for her own satisfaction.

"I'm so hard ... inside paradise." Geordy exploded, setting Ann off. Ann kept screaming for Geordy to fuck her. Geordy kept singing his song. There was widespread applause, and laughter. Gentleman that he was, Geordy volunteered his jacket to cover his well-fucked wife. She wanted to go but Geordy insisted they stay. He offered a handkerchief so that she could wipe her thighs. To her credit, Ann would have none of that and let gravity do its worst.

Late into the evening, to uproarious cheering, Santa and his sexy reindeer left, Ann naked but for her heels; Geordy, short gone, his kilt awkwardly tented in front. At some point, Geordy told his wife that the merger had gone well to which she pulled him back to bed and told him to shut up and fuck her one more time.

Ann's Comments:

Ann has asked for an opportunity review this story before publication and to comment. Readers should know that she would never have gone so far as to make Robert cheat on his fiancé. She thought it would be fun to give him a great story to tell. The rich and beautiful lady wanted so badly to bed him that she offered a fortune but ever faithful to his beloved Julie he stayed true. Geordy believes her when she says this. She is pleased that Geordy offered Robert his mentorship but says Geordy was cheap. Readers should know Ann matched Geordy's gift and topped it by giving Robert $5,000, only to be spent on his honeymoon.

Ann also wishes to point out two things. First, her Christmas party show has become the Club's platinum standard. There's a move afoot to name her as permanent Party Chair for as long as she wants the position. This would make Geordy Santa Ex Officio indefinitely, the alternative of a substitute having already proved to be unsatisfactory. Second, as the result of her clever plan, on December 22nd her beloved husband was not off on some boring business trip but was exactly where Ann wanted him to be, doing exactly what Ann wanted him to do and giving Ann the best Christmas fuck ever.

Geordy has declined to respond as beneath his dignity.

12