Merry Christmas Daddy, Finale

Story Info
Christmas comes, and so do Will and Allie.
6.1k words
4.58
13.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18!

Again, we are Hockey_Couple but this wouldn't post from our other account for some reason! I suggest reading Merry Christmas Daddy, and then Merry Christmas Daddy Again before this one.

Merry Christmas, Daddy. I love you.

The next couple of days while Sara was at work, Will and his little girl, Allison took advantage of being alone. What they did could never be referred to as making love. Mostly it was raw, animalistic fucking. He took her several more times in the bed he shared with his wife, as well as in her own bed where he used to tuck her in when she was much younger. He fucked her over the kitchen counter, and in the shower, and they made use of the couch in the living room, as well as the table in the formal dining room. When Allison woke the morning that Sara was off for the holidays, she sighed. She wanted her father inside of her and she knew it wasn't likely to happen anytime soon. She pulled her long hair up in a messy but cute bun and wearing just the old shirt she had been sleeping in and a pair of simple white panties, she opened her bedroom door. Will was just coming out of his bedroom across the hall, dressed in his full patrol uniform as he had to work.

"Good morning." Allison says softly, looking him up and down, biting her lip.

"Good morning, Allison. Did you sleep ok?"

"I did, thanks. How about you?"

"Very well. Mommy is making breakfast for us all downstairs..." Will says, raising an eyebrow at her. She grins and looks around before pulling him into her bedroom. The door is open a crack so they can hear if Sara comes up the stairs.

"Be quick, baby girl." Will says softly. "Daddy woke up hard, but it wasn't mommy I wanted."

"Because you were craving me, Daddy." Allie says as he opens his fly and release his hard cock. She slides her panties to the side, and turns, backing up against him, grabbing the bed post and exposing herself to him.

"Such a good girl." He sighs, sinking into her. One of his hands covers her mouth, and the other holds her shoulder, keeping her in place as he fucks into her. It is quick, and rough, and he fills her with his cum before backing up. He pulls her panties back in place and then does his fly back up.

"Get downstairs and see if your mom needs help with breakfast. Keep my cum in you, think of me today as it leaks out of you."

"Yes, Daddy." She nods and fixes her shirt before leaving her bedroom and heading down to the kitchen.

"Well, there you are!" Sara says, smiling wide at her. "I am so gad I am off now and can spend some time with my girl."

"Me too, mom." Allison smiles.

"Have you seen your father this morning?" Sara asks. "Breakfast is almost ready."

"He was just going into the bathroom when I came down." Allison says, setting the table. "He is in uniform, so I guess it is just the two of us today."

"Yeah, I thought we could do some shopping, maybe grab a late lunch?"

"That sounds great." Allison smiles at her mom, feeling her father's cum starting to leak a little.

"Here are my girls." Will says, coming into the kitchen. "Breakfast smells great, Hun." He kisses Sara on the side of the head.

"It's just some cinnamon rolls from a can, and I made omelettes as well." Sara shrugs. "Quick, but filling."

They sit around the table to eat as a family, filling Will in on their plans for the day.

"I should be home by 6." Will says, as he gets ready to leave. "You can take my credit card for shopping, don't go too crazy but get yourselves something nice as well, maybe something new to wear to the Christmas Eve Party?"

"Thanks, Dad!" Allison grins. After he is gone, and the kitchen is cleaned up from breakfast Allie and her mom head upstairs to get ready for the day. She takes off her dad's shirt, and leaves on the panties that are already wet with his cum. She snaps a quick picture of how messy and wet she is and sends it to her CuriousDDY.

'You left me such a mess, Daddy...and you didn't even make me cum.'

'Well, it wasn't about you this morning, baby girl. Be extra good today, and maybe Daddy will reward you tonight when Mommy is asleep.' She moans softly, and then continues to get ready.

"So, tell me everything." Sara says, as they are in her vehicle driving towards the mall. "Is there a special guy back at college?"

"I am not seeing anyone, mom." Allie laughs. "Not seriously anyway."

"But you have been dating?"

"Yes, I have been dating." Allison replies. "No one special though..."

"I remember what college was like." Sara laughs. "Are you being safe?"

"Of course!" Allison nods, as more of Will's cum leaks out into her panties. "I am always safe, Mom. I take my birth control every day, and always use a condom."

"Good." Sara nods. "And classes went well?"

"Yeah, I should have my grades sometime this week." Allison confirms. "How have things been here? I guess you and Dad are living it up being empty nesters."

"Oh, not much has changed around here really. Work must go on, even though we have a lot more free time now that we aren't shuttling you back and forth to play practice, or your skating lessons." They get to the mall, and do some shopping, getting a few Christmas gifts, and then finding a dress store.

"Now, since it's on your father, don't worry about the price." Sara teases. "Find something you really like for the party." They went to the Christmas Eve party every year. It was a bunch of her Dad's co-workers, and family friends, and was always held at one of the nicer hotels in town. Allison thought about what her father might like to see her in, and finally settled on a beautiful dress that she knew would make her look older than her 18 years. It was a deep Emerald green velvet dress, the back dipped low, leaving no doubt that there would be no bra underneath. It was fitted, and would hug her body perfectly, falling nearly to her knees but had a slit up one side, exposing nearly the full thigh.

"Oh, that is perfect for you." Sara says, as she sees the dress Allison is holding up. "You are lucky to have gotten you fathers colouring, you can get away with so many of the deep jewel tones."

"Can I borrow those black pumps you have? The ones with the higher heels, and the little strap around the ankle?" Allison asks her mom.

"Of course." Sara agrees. "They will be perfect for the dress." Sara picks out a nice, but modest deep red cocktail dress, and they pay.

"Come on, let's get something for underneath." Sara grins at her daughter. "I have been waiting for you to be old enough to shop like this with."

"It is fun." Allison laughs, as they move towards one of the high-end underwear stores. "However, I won't be able to wear much under this besides panties." She holds up the dress bag.

"True, but you can always get something for another time." Sara shrugs.

"Are you trying to turn me into a slut, Mom?" Allison laughs, teasing.

"No, but you are a beautiful girl, so you should have nice things." Sara smiles. They both pick out a few things, but Allison tries not to pay attention to what her mother is buying, knowing full well her father will prefer whatever Allison picks up anyway. When they finish, and head out to the car, she takes her phone out and sees she has a message from him.

'I have a notification of my card being used at that lingerie store in the mall. I do hope you bought something, baby girl.'

'I may have, Daddy.' She quickly sends back, biting her lip and grinning.

"Did you want to eat? Or do you need to meet up with whoever it is that has you smiling at your phone?" Sara chuckles as they pull out of the parking lot.

"We can eat." Allison says. "I won't be seeing him until later."

"Who is he?" Sara asks.

"Oh, no one really. Just a guy I met when I was out with my friends the other night." Allison shrugs, putting her phone away.

"Well, I hope he treats you well." Sara says. "Don't settle for anyone that doesn't treat you right."

"I won't, mom." Allison smiles. They have a late lunch, and then head home, spending the rest of the evening wrapping presents, and getting them under the tree. Will arrived home shortly after 7, and found Sara and Allison making Christmas cookies with some holiday music playing.

"Well, this is nice to see." Will says, leaning against the doorway to the kitchen. "My girls enjoying some time, making me some cookies."

"All you think about is your stomach." Sara says, rolling her eyes.

"Not true." Will grins, coming into the kitchen and snagging a cookie from the tray where they are cooling. He walks behind the counter where Allison is rolling out some more dough, and brushes passed her, his hand sliding between her thighs, rubbing her above her leggings before moving around to kiss Sara on the side of the head. "Did you girls max out my card today?"

"We put a dent in it." Sara laughs.

"Thanks for the new dress, Dad." Allison says, her eyes meeting his.

"Anything for you, Allison." He smiles as he takes a bite of the cookie. She smirks to herself as she finishes rolling out the dough, and starts cutting out the cookies. Sara asks about Will's day, and he tells them about it, before heading upstairs to get out of his uniform and shower.

"He's been in such a good mood since you came home." Sara comments, as he disappears upstairs.

"He has seemed happy." Allison comments, knowing exactly why.

"Are you going out with your friends when we finish here?" Sara asks, almost blushing as she does.

"I am supposed to meet Lisa and some others yea." Allison answers. "Why? Did you want me to stay home?"

"No!" Sara says quickly. "I mean, if you were that's fine. But no, go out and have fun. I think I might show your father what I bought today."

"Oh." Allison said, immediately feeling jealous that her Daddy might be with someone else that night. It is not something she had considered when they started this whole thing. "Well ok then. I will make sure to stay out late."

"Thanks, sweetie." Sara giggles. "Although, it's not like we haven't had sex with you in the house before."

"TMI, mom." Allison shakes her head. They finish the cookies, and Allison heads up to her room to get ready to meet her friends. Her phone is on her bed, and when she looks at it, she had missed messages from her CuriousDDY, and from Lisa.

'Meeting at Emma's for 9:30, then heading to a party at someone's cabin up near the point.' Lisa had sent. She replied that she would be there, and then opened the thread with her Father. He had sent her a picture of him hard in the shower, with the words. 'I so wish you were bent over in front of me taking this, baby girl.'

'Save it for Mom, looks like you will be servicing her tonight, and not me.' She sent back before tossing her phone down and opening her closet. She knew she shouldn't be jealous, obviously he was going to have to be with his wife, he couldn't just tell her sorry, Sara but I only want our little girl now. She brushed her hair, and changed into a sexy red lace push up bra and matching cheeky panties, put on a cropped black shirt and short skirt combo, and did her make-up. She was finishing getting ready when her phone lit up with a message.

'You know I don't want her used up pussy, it's you that I want...'

'Well, nothing we can do about that.' She sends back before putting her phone and a couple of things in a purse, and putting on her shoes. When she walks downstairs, Will is in the living room with Sara, sitting on the couch.

"You look nice." Sara says at the same time as Will saying "You aren't wearing that out of the house."

"Will!" Sara laughs. "She's a grown woman now, you can't tell her what she can and cannot wear."

"The hell I can't." Will says. "Go put some clothes on."

"I have clothes on, Dad." She smiles sweetly. "Meeting Lisa at Emma's, and then heading to a party. I'll be home late."

"Call your father if you need a ride home, make good choices."

"Have a good night." Allison says, her eyes lingering on Will, who clearly wants to say something else but doesn't. She meets her friends, and heads to the party, having a couple of drinks as she struggles with the jealousy of knowing Will is probably home fucking Sara right now.

"Mr. Tall, Dark and Tattooed has been eye fucking you since we came in." Emma said, motioning with her head towards the other side of the room. Allison sipped her drink, and casually looked around. The guy Emma had been referring too was looking right at her. There was no denying he was sexy. He was tall, well over 6 foot if she had to guess, with dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and his forearms, exposed due to the flannel shirt he was wearing having the sleeves rolled up, were covered in tattoos.

"God damn." Lisa said. "Looks like a little holiday fun is in the cards for you, Allison."

"Who says I am not already having a little holiday fun." Allison smirks, the alcohol loosening her up.

"Slut! Who?" Emma asks.

"No one you know." Allison shrugs.

"Well, he's coming over, so you may be in for a little more fun." Lisa laughs.

"Ladies." The guy says, as he approaches. His eyes are on Allison, and she knows she shouldn't, she knows her Daddy told her no hook ups while she was home, only with him, but Will was home with his wife, so why the hell not.

"Hi there." She says, licking her bottom lip before pulling it between her teeth.

"I haven't seen you around before..." He says, his eyes moving over her. "I'm Chris."

"Allie." She says, as she looks him over. "This is Lisa and Emma. We are just home for the holidays, but we grew up here."

"Well, that explains it." He says, not looking away from her. Lisa and Emma make an excuse and walk away. "I just moved to town a few months back for work."

"And how are you finding it?" Allison asks, sipping her drink.

"A lot better now that you are around..."

"Well...isn't that a line?" She laughs, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"It is a total line." He admits, laughing. "But damn. You are gorgeous, so I had to shoot my shot." They chat a little, and get another drink, and end up wandering off to one of the empty bedrooms in the cabin.

"I should not be doing this." Allison sighs, as she straddles him where he sits on the edge of the bed.

"And why's that?" Chris asks, his hands automatically moving to her hips.

"Long story." She says, before kissing him deeply. They make out for a while, groping and touching each other as the party continues out in the cabin. Her shirt ends up being removed, and he groans at the sight of the red lace encasing her tits.

"God damn, girl." He says. "You are sexy."

"Thanks." She grins, before getting down on her knees on the floor, and getting his cock out. It's hard, and thick, and longer than Wills. She moans as she wraps her hand around him and proceeds to give him a blow job. He watches her work, his hips thrusting up, almost fucking her mouth, before grabbing her arm and pulling her up.

"I want that pussy." He says, as he unzips her skirt, and tugs it down. "Matching panties...mmm I do love a girl that knows how to dress up." He pulls them off as well, and then pushes her on the bed on her back, lifting her legs over his shoulders as he pushes into her.

"Fuck!" She grunts out. "Mm...you are fucking big."

"And you have a tight little cunt." He groans. "Jesus, girl."

"Fuck me." She says. "Hard." When it's over, he uses her panties to clean his cum from her stomach where he had pulled out and cum over her.

"We should do this again." He says, as they get dressed.

"Sure." She shrugs, getting out her phone as she stuffs her used panties in her purse. She has messages from CuriousDDY, the first couple just him saying he is sorry he has to do what he has to do, and that he would be thinking of her, the last of them him insisting she text him back. She puts Chris's number to her phone, saying she will call him soon. When she gets home later that night, the house is quiet. She cleans herself up, having a quick shower, pulls on her usual t-shirt, and climbs into bed. She is almost asleep when she hears her door open. Sitting up, she sees Will stepping into her bedroom.

"You couldn't text me back?" He asks.

"You were busy, so was I." She shrugs.

"We didn't talk about this. About how if your mom...."

"I do hope you liked the new lingerie she bought for you." Allison rolls her eyes.

"Go to sleep, Allison. We will talk about this when you are sober." Will says, turning to leave. He sees the panties she had been wearing sticking out of the top of her purse, and pauses. "Why are your panties in your purse?"

"They were dirty." She answers. Will reaches for them, pulling them from her purse, seeing the dried cum on them.

"You little slut." He hisses between his teeth. "What did Daddy say about hooking up with other men while that pussy is mine?"

"Well, you were otherwise occupied."

"So, you go out and be a little slut somewhere else?" He turns to her. "We had an agreement. We set rules."

"You were home fucking mom."

"She is my wife. What do you expect?"

"I don't know." Allison blows out a breath. "I was jealous."

"We will talk about this tomorrow. Your mom said she will go work out in the morning before you are awake." He tosses the soiled panties at her and leaves the room. She actually sleeps pretty well that night, and when she wakes its to Will pulling the covers from her.

"What?" She groans, trying to grab them back.

"Wake up, Allie. We need to talk." She groans again and checks the time. It's only 6am.

"Can't it wait?" She asks, dragging herself up in bed.

"No, it can't wait." Will says. "We agreed you wouldn't fuck anyone else."

"I know. I had been drinking, and I was upset."

"We won't talk about the underage drinking." Will sighs, sitting on the bed. "This situation we are in is wild. It is not something either of us ever expected, and it is wrong on so many levels. But you know as well as I do that we don't want it to stop."

"Right."

"If your mother...Allison, she can't know. And as I explained to you before it is very few and far between that she ever wants to do anything sexual. So, when she is in the mood, if I had told her no that would have raised suspicion. She is my wife."

"I know, Daddy. I get it. You are going to have to fuck her."

"I am, yes. But that doesn't mean I am going to be doing it all the time. Last night...she probably won't want it again while you are home, or even for another few months." Will says. "And the fact that you went and just fucked some random guy? What? A revenge fuck?"

"I don't know." Allie lets out a frustrated groan. "I was drinking. He wanted it, so...I don't know."

"Lay across my lap." Will says, sitting back.

"What?"

"You disobey me, so you will be punished."

"Daddy..."

"Don't make me say it again, Allie." Will commands sternly. She nods, and lays across his lap, her ass up.

"You go out and act like a little slut around town? A town where I am a police officer? That's embarrassing, Allie. You are supposed to be a good little girl and only a slut for me." He pulls the shirt up over her ass, exposing her to him. She wasn't wearing panties, just the shirt so she was bare for him.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." She says, just before his hand comes down, smacking her right cheek. She cries out and tries to move away from him.

"Stay still, slut or this will be a lot worse." He brings his hand down again, and again, alternating cheeks as he spanks her. She cries out but doesn't try to move again, and as he rubs her cheeks after each crack, her cries start to turn to moans. He removes her from his lap, and lays her on her bed, before standing to push his sleep pants down.

"Tell me how he fucked you."

"I sucked his cock, and then he pushed me on the bed, and put my legs over his shoulders. He fucked me until he was ready to cum, then pulled out and came on my stomach."

12