Merry Christmas Daddy, Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least he didn't spill inside of you. Only Daddy gets to fill his pretty little slut with cum."

"Yes, Daddy." She groans.

"I made mommy bend over, I didn't want to see her face, I imagined it was you in front of me. Of course, her pussy wasn't tight and perfect like yours." He climbs on the bed, and between her thighs. He mimics the position she told him she had been fucked in the night before, her legs going over his shoulders as he presses her into the mattress.

"This pussy is mine, Allie. And you will not let anyone have it while you are here under my roof. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." She gasps, as he pushes into her.

"Good girl." He nods, as he starts to move. "My fucking pussy. Did he make you cum?"

"No, Daddy."

"Useless." Will sighs, dropping his forehead against hers. He reaches between them and starts to rub her clit as he thrusts hard and deep into her. "Daddy will take care of his little girl."

"Yes!" She cries out, her eyes rolling back a little as he works her pussy. "Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl. My pussy is all yours!"

"All mine." He says between his teeth as he fucks into her. "All. Fucking. Mine." A few more hard thrusts, and the way his fingers are rubbing her, and she is crying out her release. He follows quickly, spilling his seed inside of her, shuddering.

"Oh god..." She moans.

"Never again, Allie. You need it? We will find a way to satisfy you."

"Never again." She nods. He pulls out of her as they hear Sara pulling into the garage.

"I love you, Allison."

"I love you, Daddy." She responds, as he takes his pants and leaves, closing the door behind him. She stays in bed awhile longer, before getting up to shower, and then join her parent's downstairs. Over the next couple of days, they did the usual family things, but during that time, Will and Allie did their best to sneak around, a quick fuck in the laundry room, a blow job while Sara was making dinner, fucking when she had gone to bed at night. There was even a night when he came to her bedroom after the house was quiet, covered her mouth and fucked her harder than he had up till that point. When Christmas Eve rolled around, Allie was excited for Will to see her in the dress she had picked out. The morning was pretty relaxed. Sara didn't go to the gym, so there was no chance for Will and Allie to have any actual fun. By lunch, it was obvious they both needed it. Every chance they got, there were subtle touches, heated looks.

"I made an appointment for us to get our hair done, and a manicure." Sara said over lunch. "I thought it would be a nice treat for us." Sara had always been one to get pampered, and primped whereas Allison was more easy going, and didn't really care much for going to the salon or anything like that.

"Oh. Ok! Thanks, mom." Allison smiled, hoping she seemed sincere. Once lunch was finished, and cleared up she went up to her room to get ready to leave. Will followed shortly after, calling down the steps that he was going to have a shower and shave while the girls were off getting pampered. She was standing in just her bra and panties, about to pull on her leggings when Will pushed her door open and slipped in.

"Hi, Daddy." She grinned. He didn't say a word, just pulled her to him and kissed her deeply.

"We need to find time tonight. I need my slut." He murmurs before walking out of her room. She finishes getting dressed and meets Sara downstairs to head to their appointment.

"So, you got home late the other night from that party. Your dad was beside himself."

"He worries too much." Allison grins. "I am a big girl; I can handle myself."

"I know. He just sees you as his little girl." Sara says. Allison smirks to herself. If only she knew. She had her hair washed and styled in big, loose curls; one side pinned back so the curls fell over one shoulder. Sara had her hair styled in the same boring updo she always did. For the manicure, Allison went with a classic red nail, loving how the red stood out so much with her pale skin. By the time the girls got home, they had about an hour to get ready. Allison went up to her room and applied some make-up. Nothing major, just a subtle smoky eye, and a pale pink lip. She stripped and slipped on the new black lace thong that she had bought to wear under the dress, and then slipped into the dress itself. It hugged her in all the right places, tight across her breast and stomach, almost all her back exposed. She finished off with the strappy heels she had borrowed from Sara and stood in front of the full-length mirror in her bedroom, looking at herself.

"Wow." Allison spoke out loud. She looked hot, and way older than her 18 years. She knew this look would drive Will wild. She finished up, and put her phone, some cash and her lip stick in a clutch, and opened her bedroom door. She looked into her parents room, and it was empty, so she headed downstairs, the sound of her heels clicking on the steps. Sara was in the living room, the dress she had picked out was beautiful, but next to her daughter she paled in comparison.

"Wow." Sara said. "You look...beautiful. And so grown up! Such a change from the little girl we used to have to carry home from these parties when you fell asleep in a corner somewhere."

"You look beautiful too, mom!" Allison said, smiling as she came into the living room. "But you always do."

"Thanks sweetie." Sara said. "Will! Come take a picture of Allison and I by the tree!" She called out.

"Coming." He called back, and when he walked into the living room, he came up short, his eyes widening. She bit her lip to keep from laughing at the expression on his face.

"Doesn't she look fabulous?" Sara asked. "Our little girl is all grown up."

"Yes." Will says, recovering. "She certainly is. You look stunning, Allison."

"Thank you." Allie says, her eyes skimming over him in his button-down shirt, suit jacket and pants. "You look very handsome, Dad." He took a couple of pictures of them by the tree before Sara said she wanted one of Will and Allison. He took her place beside Allison, and she swore she could feel his hand shaking as it came to rest on her bare back. Sara snapped a couple of pictures.

"We will have to get someone at the party to get a picture of the three of us." Sara comments as they get their coats on to leave. The hotel is nicely decorated, as it always is, lots of green, gold and red, classy Christmas trees and the lights dimmed in the banquet hall so the place is almost glowing. People are milling about, everyone dressed up and clearly having a good time. They mingle, saying hello to old friends, everyone asking the same questions of Allison. How is college, is it nice to be home for the holidays, when did you grow up. She is polite, smiling at everyone, but very aware of the looks her father is giving her. Servers are going around with trays of champagne, and Allison snags one.

"No more than 3, baby girl." Will says softly, so only she can hear. She nods, and sips her champagne, looking over the rim of her glass at her. She excuses herself awhile later and finds the bathroom. When she is on her way back, she hears her name being called.

"Allie?" She turns, and it's Chris from the party a few nights back.

"Chris! What...are you doing here?" She asks, looking around. They are in the hallway leading back to the banquet room.

"Most of my work collogues are here. I am a rookie on the police department. I guess we didn't get that far the other night." He laughs. "God damn, girl. You look incredible in that dress. I was hoping you would have called by now."

"You are a police officer?" She asks, almost laughing.

"I am." He says.

"Oh boy." She says.

"Thinking about me in uniform?" Chris smirks, reaching to run his fingers along the neckline of her dress. "I had a lot of fun the other night."

"I...listen, the other night was fun, but I don't think we should -- "Allison starts but is cut off.

"What's going on here?" Will's voice comes. Allison snaps her head up, and she knows he can see Chris's fingers brushing along her skin.

"Detective Marsh. Hey." Chris says, his hand dropping to his side as he looks at Will.

"Everything ok, Allison?" Will asks, his eyes skimming her.

"Everything is fine, Dad. Chris was just saying hey." Allison smiles.

"Dad? Allie here is your daughter?" Chris asks, eyes wide.

"She is." Will says. "And her name is Allison, not Allie."

"I had no idea." Chris says, holding his hands up. "Enjoy your night." He looks at Allison before disappearing back into the party.

"Please tell me the guy you fucked the other night is not my rookie." Will says, closing his eyes.

"I..."

"Fucking slut. You wear that dress and tease me all night with how sexy you look in those heels. And now this? Get back in the bathroom. Now."

"But Daddy...Mommy might come looking."

"Your mother left already, she spilled wine down the front of her dress, and said for us to stay and have a good time and she would meet us at home later. Now fucking move." He all but pushes her towards the bathrooms, looking around making sure no one is watching. She turns towards the female washroom, and he laughs.

"Really? No, Allie. Use your pretty little head." He rolls his eyes and guides her towards the family washroom near the back. It's a single, with a locking door. Once inside, he clicks the lock and turns to her.

"I didn't know he was an officer." She stammers. "We didn't talk about his work."

"You were too busy with his cock in your mouth to ask." Will says. "Fuck, do you know how hard I have been working to keep my dick in check seeing you in this dress?"

"I knew you would like it, Daddy." She grins, spinning for him, looking back over her shoulder.

"And no bra." He groans.

"No, Daddy. Just panties."

"Take the dress off, little girl. Let Daddy see." She goes to remove the shoes first and he stops her. "Oh no, baby girl. The heels stay." She flushes as she shimmies out of the dress, and folds it, laying it across the sink before turning to him, naked except for the little black thong, and her mom's heels.

"Fuck." Will says, blowing out a breath.

"You like, Daddy?" She grins, turning so he can see her ass in the thong.

"Yes, Baby." He moans. She turns back to him, and reaches for his belt, getting his pants undone and his dick out.

"Good girl." He says, as she lowers down, not kneeling, but squatting in the heels, her legs spread. She wraps her hand around him, her pretty red nails against his dick as she leans in to lick and suck the head, then spits on him as she starts to stroke.

"I love this dick, Daddy. No one is ever going to satisfy me like you do."

"Mm...no, baby girl. You will always need Daddy to make you feel good." He groans, watching her stroke him. "Such a good girl, suck it for me." She takes him in her mouth, sucking him as she squats in front of him, neither caring that the party is still going on just a few feet away. She continues to stroke and suck, giving him a sloppy blow job before he pulls her up, and kisses her deeply, before bending her over the sink.

"Daddy." She gasps, her eyes meeting his in the mirror she is now facing.

"I need this tight cunt wrapped around me, baby girl. I need to feel you." He pushes her panties aside, and thrusts into her.

"Oh my god." She groans, her eyes closing.

"Open your eyes, Allie...look at me. Look at Daddy." Her eyes snap open and meet his in the mirror. "Good girl. Watch...watch as I fuck my good little slut."

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck me." She moans, as he starts to thrust. His hand slides up her back, and to her shoulder, holding her firmly as he just pounds her tight pussy.

"That's it, Allie. That's a good little girl, take this dick. Take daddy's dick."

"Fuck...yes. Yes!" She cries out. "No one can fuck me like you do, Daddy. No one..."

"My. Fucking. Pussy." He grinds into her, harder, deeper, watching her face as he fucks her. That drives her over the edge, and her eyes roll back as she gasps, and lets out a low growl as she cums, her thighs shaking with her release.

"Daddy!" She moans, her knees giving out but he holds her up, pushing as deep as he can before spilling his seed into her again with a roar. They stay connected like that, looking at each other in the mirror as they breathe heavy, Allison letting out a soft laugh.

"That was incredible." She says chuckling.

"It was baby girl." He laughs. They get cleaned up, and head back to the party, and then home shortly after. By the time they are home, and in the house it's after midnight, officially Christmas Day. Sara is in bed, the house silent.

"We should get some sleep." Will says. "Tomorrow will be a busy day."

"It will." Allison agrees. They are standing before the Christmas tree, the only light the soft golden glow of the twinkle lights. Will leans in and kisses his daughter softly.

"Merry Christmas, Allison."

"Merry Christmas, Daddy." She says softly, before heading upstairs to bed.

12