Merry Cuckmas Foot Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left me whimpering and sniffing on the floor, desperately drinking in the scent of her worn heels. As she stepped away, she unclipped her sequin top and threw it on the floor, revealing her red bra underneath. She then unbuttoned and slid free from her tight black trousers, again casting them across the floor. Ryan sat awaiting her, his hulking, bronzed, rippling body sprawled across the sofa, his growing manhood barely contained within his boxer shorts.

"Let's get back to where we left off..." Shannon said, clambering onto the sofa straddling Ryan's waist.

With her back to me the couple resumed their passionate kissing on the sofa, their lips and tongues locked in passionate caress, exploring and enjoying each other's mouths. Shannon's two hands were cupping Ryan's head as his hands explored her slender, athletic body. I occasionally glanced up from her worn heels to see them from the corner of my eye, looking on helplessly as Ryan's strong hands and thick arms grasped Shannon's finely sculpted ass before moving up her back. With one purposeful flick of his fingertips Ryan unfastened her bra and it sprang free. He removed it from Shannon and flicked it across the floor towards me as they continued their amorous, forceful kiss.

Ryan broke off the embrace to kiss down Shannon's neck and across her chest, his hands sliding around her narrow waist and moving up her body to meet his lips as he grasped her pert breasts.

"Oh my god don't stop, yes. Your lips feel so fucking good on my tits. I can feel how big and hard you are getting..." Shannon purred as Ryan continued to flick his tongue and lips across her tits, sucking intently on each nipple and running his tongue around each breast.

I noticed as he explored her with his tongue her slender soles and shapely toes began to wriggle and flex. Without command I had moved onto Shannon's second discarded shoe, remaining sprawled on the floor before her and Ryan as they ignored me lying desperate and leaking on the floor. My gaze wandered between the couple's embrace, Shannon's flexing and wriggling feet and then on down to the floor where Ryan's huge, coarse and superior size 10 feet were. His broad toes and huge wide soles were flexing on the floor beneath his beefy calves.

"Oh, holy fucking shit that feels so good, but I have to see that huge dick, show me." Shannon purred.

She clambered off Ryan's hulking body and her hands moved to his shorts. His broad hands met hers as he raised his waist and slid his boxers down his legs. They fell to the floor around his ankles. She raised both of her hands to her mouth in shock.

"Oh my fucking god, it's huge! What a fucking monster!" Shannon gasped.

Ryan's huge, throbbing manhood was familiar to me and looked as enormous as ever. Just over 8 inches long, with a wide girth and a slight upward curve. As Shannon wrapped her slim fingers around its shaft, they barely reached all the way round its girth as she gripped it.

"Your girlfriend is so fucking lucky. Not like me with foot bitch down there. You hear me down there, shoe sniffer? See how fucking big his dick is compared to yours? Come here!" She beckoned.

I raised myself onto my knees and shuffled towards them. Shannon and Ryan both gazing down at me as she gently stroked his growing arousal. My pulsing excuse of a manhood by comparison was throbbing between my legs.

"His dick is nearly twice as big as yours, foot bitch. That's why you only get to sniff and suck feet tonight. This is going to be the best Christmas present ever, a proper fuck from a huge dick. Tell me how much you want to watch us."

"I want to watch you fuck..."

"You forgot the magic word foot bitch!" Shannon chided, "Just for that, suck on Ryan's toes. Go on feed him your toes!" Shannon said turning to Ryan.

He eagerly obliged, raising one of his hulking legs and pushing a pair of his coarse, juicy toes between my lips. My head was forced back as he thrust them between my lips to my tongue. The sharp and bitter flavour overwhelming my tongue.

"I..w...annt...to...wa...tch..you...fu...ck G...oddess....Sha...nnon..." came my bumbling reply.

Shannon giggled as she watched me squirm, her dainty fingers continuing to stroke Ryan's huge cock.

"God, he even talks better when he has toes in his mouth, what a fucking loser. Just you stay there on the floor kissing his manly feet whilst I suck on this huge cock."

With my orders, Ryan used his foot to press my face down to the floor. Both his feet now rested there as Shannon began to take his pulsing cock between her lips. I could only hear the occasional groans of pleasure from Ryan and slurping noises from Shannon as she intently sucked and licked on Ryan's huge cock. I obediently obeyed her command, practically non-existent to her and Ryan as I softly kissed and sniffed across his huge, broad Alpha feet. They remained as mighty and worn as ever, marked with blister scars and old cuts, the pungent aroma attacking my nostrils and wafting across my face and eyes as I worshipped eagerly. Occasionally his huge feet would flex, raising off the ground as his arch cocked, responding to Shannon's eager worship of his throbbing cock.

"Oh holy fucking shit that feels amazing, but I think it's my turn." Ryan sighed.

"Yeah? You want to eat out my tight pussy?" Shannon purred, "Get me on my back, you better be ready on your knees foot bitch."

I knelt beside the sofa, sitting upright beside the couple as they changed position. Shannon stood and removed her underwear, flicking it over my shoulder before lying down on her back on the sofa, legs spread awaiting Ryan's head between them. He turned and leaned himself between her legs, slowly starting to kiss between her calves before moving down her thighs.

"Come closer and sniff my toes foot bitch." She beckoned.

I moved forward until my head was near her foot as it dangled in mid-air beside the sofa. She gently wriggled them as my nose drew closer before she pressed them firmly into my nose, letting out a giggle.

"Get a good sniff foot bitch, breath it in. Then repeat after me, 'I love you baby.'"

"I...love...you...baby." I said between gasps of the fragrant scent.

"Mmmm, yeah, 'I need your sweaty feet Goddess Shannon.'"

"I...need your...sweaty feet...Goddess Shannon."

"Haha, 'I love you so much Goddess Shannon I want to sniff your feet as you get fucked by a better man.'"

"I love you so much Goddess Shannon I want to sniff your feet as you get fucked by a better man."

"Good little foot bitch. Now do just that, fucking sniff my sweaty toes whilst I get eaten out!"

Ryan set to work, his broad back leaning over to lower his head between Shannon's legs. She let out a sudden gasp as his lips made contact with her wet, waiting tenderness. Her eyes shut and her head cocked back as Ryan's tongue went to work flicking across and up and down her wet snatch. He took his time exploring and probing every square inch of her as Shannon writhed and moaned on her back. Her toes flexed and pressed against my face, wrapping themselves around my nose and hooking onto it as her feet writhed with each rippling wave of pleasure washed through her body. The scent of her toes was divine. Being encased by the closed toe heels for the duration of her dancing had heightened and intensified the scent, creating a pheromonal and heavenly aroma that I was eager to inhale again and again. My cock surged with satisfaction as each and every morsel of the fragrance entered my nostrils and sent waves of ecstasy across my body. At first, she had seen me merely as a foot fetishist. Now she saw my true purpose. My true role. As her cuck foot slave. I sensed her body rippling and writhing to climax as her hands moved to clasp around the back of Ryan's head, guiding and encouraging him with his tempo and movements as she moaned his name. Her toes clasped tightly around my nose as her orgasm broke, washing across her body to the tips of her toes.

"Oh my fucking god, yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop with that amazing tongue, so much better than foot bitches. His is only good for sucking and licking sweaty toes. Come here and let me thank that tongue properly..."

Shannon used her hands to guide Ryan from between her legs and beckoned him to clamber up her body until his face met hers. She kissed him passionately, her tongue meeting his and tasting herself on his lips. Her hands meanwhile had moved down his rippling abs and back to his now throbbing erection. She had wrapped her slender fingers around it and stroked his cock as they kissed.

"I want to feel this monster deep inside me. I want you to fuck me hard on the sofa whilst foot bitch there just watches and licks my feet."

Ryan needed no further instruction. He moved back down Shannon's body, kissing her chest and sucking on her tits as he went. He then raised his herculean body onto his knees and grasped Shannon's knees to pull her dainty figure towards his huge throbbing manhood. She had reached into her handbag and removed her phone. With one hand she was stroking Ryan's huge erection between her legs whilst with the other she manipulated her phone.

"Suck on my toes, bitch. Get them nice and deep between your lips."

I responded immediately, taking Shannon's big toe between my lips and beginning to suckle on it hard.

"Tell me 'I'm your dirty foot bitch Goddess Shannon.'"

"I'm...your dirty foot...bitch Goddess...Sha...nnon." I replied between sucking her tasty toe.

I heard a tone from her phone, and she let out a giggle.

"Little home movie?" Ryan said with a smirk.

"Just a little bit of dirty evidence. If you don't do a good job foot bitch, then all of my housemates might need to see how much of a loser you are for sweaty feet. They also won't believe how big your dick is..." She replied smiling up at Ryan.

He moved his hulking figure forward between her legs as she used her fingertips to guide his huge member inside her. Shannon let out another gasp as Ryan slid inside her, his enormous throbbing cock inching deeper and deeper as her eyes locked with his. I knelt by them, gazing on in desperation, eagerly sucking on each of her pedicured toes as I watched. Ryan's hulking figure began moving back and forth, his towering muscular figure beginning to rhythmically force himself further and further into Shannon's slight frame. Her head cocked back, and she let out long moans as his cock stretched her and thrust deeper and deeper inside her. She widened her legs for him, placing her other leg onto the back of the sofa and forcing me to move my head to keep my lips locked with her toes. Ryan moved his hands to grip her legs, his left hand moving closer to me gripping around her toned calf.

"Go on bitch, get her fucking toes in your mouth!" He goaded, using his grip to push Shannon's foot deeper into my mouth.

"I thought he was slacking. Keep going foot bitch, keep my sweaty toes clean!" Shannon chided.

I obliged, taking all her toes at once into my mouth. My cock surged as Ryan smirked down at me before returning his gaze to Shannon. I was utterly inferior in his presence. Looking on in awe as his huge, powerful, bronzed body thrust his pulsing cock deeper and deeper. His pace quickened and Shannon's moans grew louder and louder, her body surging in ecstasy as his tempo increased. Before long he leaned his large upper body forward to bring his head down to Shannon's chest, using his hands to firmly grip her tits as he sucked on them. Shannon's hands moved to the back of his head, running her fingers through his hair and coaxing him to pound her harder and deeper. He kissed passionately across her chest and up to her neck, his head moving to the side of her neck as he continued to pound her faster and harder, the sofa creaking with the strain.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Right there! Don't stop! Yes! Yes!" Shannon screamed, the familiar ripple of orgasm crashing through her body and right down to her curled toes.

"You've never made me cum like that." She goaded, smirking down at me as her fingers ruffled through the hair on the back of Ryan's head.

His pace slowed and he raised his hulking body. He turned to look down at me, beads of sweat forming on his brow.

"I guess toe sucking isn't enough for some women," he said with a smile, "And it helps to have a big dick."

"Of course, toe sucking isn't enough. I mean just look at that thing between his legs. It's tiny compared to yours. He's just good enough to keep my feet clean, isn't that right bitch?"

"Yes, Goddess Shannon," I replied dutifully, "I barely deserve to worship and clean your sweaty feet."

"You're talking too much bitch, you clearly need more feet in your face. Fuck me on my side." Shannon ordered.

She lowered her left leg from the back of the sofa and brought it down to meet her right leg, pointing them both off the sofa towards me with her feet together. Ryan took her lead and shuffled himself forward, placing his strong hands on her waist and sliding his huge member back inside her. The position made her tighter for his huge cock as he gently inched inside her again. Shannon glared down at me as I brought my face to her size 6 soles.

"Bury your fucking face in my feet loser whilst he pounds me. I want my sweaty, dirty soles fucking spotless!"

"Better do as she says loser unless you want to gag on my nasty toes again." Ryan joked.

He briefly moved his left hand to the back of my head and used it to press my face against Shannon's soles. She let out a giggle before he returned his attention to her. I once again eyed them both greedily as I began my eager worship of her sweaty soles. Both were now humming with sweaty pheromonal scent, a combination of the worn heels and now the passionate, intense love making. Ryan continued his thrusting, his grip on Shannon's slim frame effortlessly pulling himself harder and deeper inside her with each thrust. The force of his pounding caused her dangling feet to bounce against my nose and mouth, each impact to my face a stark reminder of my utter inferiority. Without even touching myself, my cock had begun to leak from the spectacle and worship of Shannon's divine feet. In truth I had fantasised about this before. Countenanced the idea of her being taken by another man as I watched and worshipped her feet. The idea of her out clubbing with her friends, drinks and heels funded by me. Watching her on the dancefloor or at the bar flirting with muscular, hung, bulls. The idea of her taking one of them home, explaining why her boyfriend was knelt naked in the corner, sniffing her worn heels as they fucked. Following orders to lick and sniff her tired, sore feet. In all my imaginings I never considered Ryan would be the one to take her cuckolding virginity. Yet it seemed a fitting pair. Her bratty and sharp demeanour coupled with his utterly superior body and heroic cock. I had begun my foot cuck journey with him. This seemed a fitting outcome.

"Oh yes! Fuck! Keep going! Harder! Deeper! Yes! Don't stop as foot bitch licks my sweaty feet! What are you looking at foot bitch!? Get my soles fucking spotless!" Shannon scolded.

I broke off my gaze to run my tongue feverishly across her wide soles, picking up every scrap of sweat and dirt from them. As the divine flavour danced on my tongue my cock continued to heave between my legs and I could feel dribbles of precum slipping from the tip. Ryan's lumbering body was now glistening with beads of sweat from head to toe, droplets running down his forehead onto his face and down his broad, rippling chest. His bulging abs were fully tensed with each thrust into Shannon and her dainty hands raised to run her fingers across them as he coaxed her closer and closer to climax. The perceptible ripple of euphoria washed over Shannon's body once again as her moans reached a crescendo. Her orgasm echoed down to the tips of her toes and her soft soles flexed on my face as she climaxed. In the excitement of her ecstasy I had unwittingly taken grip of my cock. As her euphoria began to wash away her gaze turned down to me.

"Oh holy fucking shit that felt so good...Umm, who the fuck said you could wank!?"

"S-sorry Shannon, I mean Goddess..." I fumbled.

"Fuck sake, get on the fucking floor!" Shannon scolded.

She clambered up leaving Ryan smirking on the sofa, his hulking body sitting back as he stroked his huge cock. Shannon grabbed the back of my head and pushed me forward onto the ground, so I was once again sprawled out beneath her.

"Turn over foot bitch!" She ordered, and I obeyed.

I was lying on my back gazing up at her as she placed one hand on her hip and used the other to point at me. She raised her left foot and placed it on my surging cock, pressing it hard into my stomach and rubbing her toes and ball of her foot against the sensitive tip. I let out a sharp groan and Ryan laughed.

"Your fucking cock belongs to me foot bitch. You only wank when I tell you to and that's only if I allow it. You even got fucking precum on my toes. Lick it off bitch!"

She moved her foot from my groin to my face and pushed her sweaty toes between my lips. I sucked off the salty taste of my precum as she spoke.

"Just for that you get to be my fucking footrest next. If I catch you trying to wank that pathetic cock, you'll have his huge manly feet stamping on you next!"

"You don't want me trampling on you foot bitch. Or maybe you do, dirty bastard." Ryan goaded.

She pushed the sole of her foot hard into my face to drive her point home.

"Understood?"

"Yes, Goddess Shannon." I managed to utter from beneath her sole.

She turned and clambered back onto the sofa, moving onto her knees and backing her tight ass towards Ryan. She steadied her left foot on the floor and beckoned me beneath it as she rested her right knee on the sofa. Ryan climbed up and towered behind her in a similar position except standing. He stood with his right knee on the sofa whilst his left leg was extended, and his left foot was standing on the floor beside me. Steadying herself Shannon raised her left foot and I slipped my face beneath it. I turned my head sideways and felt the force of her bare, sweaty sole come down hard on my face.

"There, now be my good fucking footrest and try not to wank your useless cock while I get fucked." She chided.

"I'll keep an eye on him, if he cums it will get on my leg." Ryan joked.

He took a firm grip around Shannon's waist and her weight shifted on the foot she had on my face as she took position. Her foot tensed on my face as Ryan once again slid inside her and he began to thrust. Her face contorted as his huge pulsing manhood pounded deep into her once again, his brawny abs and thick muscular legs slapping into the back of her ass with each thrust. Ryan slipped one of his hands under Shannon's waist, using his fingers to finger her clit as his huge cock stretched inside her with each movement of his hips.

"Oh fuck, yes! Yes! Harder, deeper! I've never been fucked so good and hard before! Give me that long thick dick whilst footboy gets smothered by my foot!"

Shannon's weight pressed hard on her foot as it stamped the side of my face, my face and head being compressed into the floor each time a thrust from Ryan's hips reverberated through her body. I had become her ultimate cuck slave plaything. Desperate and whimpering beneath her flawless, slender, sweaty feet as I felt each thrust from a superior Alpha male. All the times I had fantasised and wanked over her sweaty worn gym socks and work ballet flats. Now I assumed my primary role. My sole purpose. To be beneath her flawless feet as she took a huge superior cock. The sweet fragrance of her slender feet drifted across my upturned face and into my nostrils. I breathed deeply as Shannon was taken further and further into ecstasy with each jolting thrust from Ryan's strong, chiselled frame. Sweat was now flowing down his chest and rippling abs, visible droplets fell from his brow and ran across his face. I continued to eye them greedily from under Shannon's soft, sensual sole as it squeezed against my face, her dainty toes wriggling as her weight shifted. Once again Ryan brought her effortlessly to climax, her slim body quivering against his sturdy frame, her tight wet snatch tensing around his huge cock. I felt her body tremble as her orgasm washed over her.