Merry Cuckmas Foot Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh holy fucking shit I've never been fucked so good before. Not by any of my exes or one-night stands and definitely not by foot bitch down there..."

"Glad you're having fun, foot boy certainly seems to be..." Ryan said, leaning forward and grasping one of Shannon's tits before kissing her lower back. Beads of his sweat dripped onto her body.

Shannon glanced down at me with a smile on her face, wriggling her toes and flexing her sweaty sole as she stared down at me.

"I know, such a lucky fucker. In fact, he's so happy I have another idea..."

Still trembling from her orgasm, Shannon reached for her phone again and held it over me. The familiar photo sound clicked as she snapped another photo, giggling as she admired her work.

"Another one for the evidence folder, foot bitch. You better hope I never show it to my housemates or the girls in work!"

"Oh please Goddess Shannon, please don't show them my dirty secret..." I pleaded, my cock surging and body quaking.

Ryan slumped back on the sofa, stroking his throbbing erection and smirking down at me. Shannon stood upright so she was towering over me, she moved so her slender foot was now pressing across the width of my face, her hands on her hips.

"Why shouldn't I? What the fuck are you going to do for me?" She demanded, rubbing her foot hard across my face.

"Please Goddess Shannon. I will fund your pedicures and...pay for your high heels...and pay for nights out...anything...please just don't tell them..." I begged as she smirked down at me with a wry smile.

"Awww go easy on him, he's so fucking desperate." Ryan interjected.

"Maybe I'll think about it, but you're talking too fucking much. You need my fucking toes in your mouth loser."

Shannon pressed her foot hard against my face before withdrawing it and stepping away. She turned away from me and Ryan moved himself, so his back was braced against the back of the sofa. Shannon clambered over his brawny frame and straddled his wide waist. Her slender legs and dainty feet rested either side of his broad thighs, soles upturned and dangling out over the edge of the sofa.

"Do I have to tell you to do everything? Get up, bitch!" Shannon said over her shoulder as Ryan moved to slide his huge pulsing member back inside her.

I quickly scrambled onto my knees and knelt to the left of the couple gazing intently into Shannon's slender, soft upturned sole.

"Please Goddess Shannon, please keep my dirty secret in exchange for me worshipping your beautiful feet..." I tried to say, but Shannon cut me off.

"Can you, like, just shut the fuck up now and suck my toes?"

"Better keep him in line!" Ryan laughed.

"I know, such a fucking loser, can't follow simple instructions. Suck my fucking toes you dirty creep!" she bellowed, reaching around the back of my head with her left hand and pulling my face to her wriggling toes.

I began to kiss and suck them feverishly as Ryan guided his huge member back between her legs. She let out a long groan as he began to pump his hips again.

"Oh holy fucking shit your dick feels even bigger when I ride it. Fuck me hard and make my feet nice and sweaty."

Ryan needed no further encouragement. He wrapped his hands and thick arms around Shannon's back and firmly grasped her toned ass. Her hands moved behind his head and ruffled his hair, pulling his face into her chest. Ryan set to work traversing her chest with his tongue, his stubbly face, warm lips and eager tongue flicking across her tits and sucking on her nipples as his huge cock pumped deep inside her. Shannon was visibly delighted with his every movement, enjoying every moment with her new superior lover. I was now nothing to her. Where I had once been the nervous, geeky guy who built up the courage to ask her out and fumbled for a kiss after our 3rd date, I was now a worthless cuck slave. I barely deserved to kiss the underside of her sweaty feet and she knew it. But that is how I wanted it. I could no longer deny it. With no touching at all my cock was still rock hard, visibly dribbling precum onto the floor just by the sight of her enjoying an Alpha bull's superior cock and tasting the pheromonal sweat from her feet as he took her to new levels of euphoria. Her head cocked back and looked to the wall above Ryan, her eyes closed, groaning his name.

"Yes! Fuck yes Ryan! Don't stop! Harder! Deeper! I want to feel every inch of that huge fucking dick! Keep going! Holy shit you feel so fucking good inside me! You're just so fucking good!"

"Yeah, that's it you dirty bitch! You love getting fucked in front of your boyfriend? Yeah, you love taking my big fucking dick whilst he sniffs and licks your toes! Your tight ass belongs on my big fucking dick!"

"Don't fucking talk about him..." Shannon purred, leaning her head down and locking lips with Ryan in a passionate kiss.

My worship reached fever pitch as I desperately and quickly ran my tongue around Shannon's sweaty sole and flicked between each of her toes. I then took as many of her toes at once into my mouth, sucking longingly and intently, my attention lingering on each flavoursome toe as her slender athletic body bounced and writhed on top of Ryan's pulsing cock. The couple were locked in a passionate embrace, enraptured in each other's ecstasy. I could hear Shannon moaning more and more frantically, reaching closer and closer to climax. She broke off their kiss to whisper in Ryan's ear.

"Are you close?"

"I'm ready to fucking explode!" Ryan panted in reply.

"Good, cum inside me, fucking give me that huge bull load whilst I cum!"

In response Ryan grasped Shannon's ass even more tightly and gave her a sharp spank on one cheek, his strong hand leaving a visible mark. Her grip on the back of his head grew even tighter as she pulled his head into her chest. Ryan's pace quickened, the sofa crying and straining with each thrust of his huge body, driving his cock deeper and harder inside her.

"Yes! Oh my fucking god I'm so close again! Fuck! Fuck! Harder! Give that huge thick manly load you fucking hung bull! Fuck me! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Oh my fucking god! I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

I sensed the familiar ripple of energy through Shannon's sole and toes like an electric shock. Her back arched and her legs quivered as another tremendous orgasm flowed through her body from head to toe. Her head flew back and stared to the ceiling as Ryan's huge, muscular physique tensed and writhed beneath her. His head pressed hard into Shannon's chest as he groaned, his body tensing and flexing as his hips thrust again and again, slowly fading with each ejaculation. Shannon matched his movements by grinding her hips back and forth with each of Ryan's fading thrusts until his brawny upper body leaned back against the sofa, evidently spent. His face and chest were soaked in beads of sweat which were flowing in huge streams down his face and chest. I was forced to break off my worship of Shannon's toes as she slid off Ryan's fading erection and dismounted his hulking body. She flicked herself over and sat to the left of Ryan, her face blushing and her body glistening with sweat. A huge thick stream of cum was dripping from her wet, engorged snatch and running down the inside of her thighs as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my fucking god I've never been fucked like that before. Thanks Ryan. Hope your girlfriend doesn't mind." She panted.

"Anytime. She doesn't care too much. We have had threesomes before with other girls so she's cool about it."

"That's good. Also makes this the best fucking Christmas party I've ever been to." Shannon said breathlessly.

"Foot boy down there probably feels the same." Ryan sighed with a smile.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot about him," Shannon giggled, "Did you have a good time sniffing and licking my sweaty feet whilst I got fucked foot bitch?"

"Yes Goddess Shannon," I replied, knelt naked and surging before them, "I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas present."

"Oh shit that's right, you said me fucking you would be his present to you. Guess you need to work out what to get him!" Ryan joked.

"Fuck off, he's got more than enough foot licking and sniffing, what more could he possibly want? Well, foot bitch, what do you want?"

"May I please fuck your beautiful, slender feet and cum over them Goddess Shannon?"

"What? You really think you fucking earned that foot bitch?"

"Better let him cum. After all, it's Christmas. Can always make him clean it up after." Ryan replied.

"That's true, though he also needs to thank you for giving me the present. Feed him your toes."

"What? You not think he's had enough of them?"

"No, that's the deal. He fucks my feet, but he has to nibble on yours whilst he does it. Sound fair bitch?"

"Yes Goddess Shannon." I mumbled in reply.

"More convincing, with Alpha toes in your mouth, bitch!" Shannon chided, leaning forward and guiding Ryan's coarse, bitter toes into my mouth.

"Y-yes Goddess Shannon." I said more loudly with Ryan's acrid toes pressed between my teeth.

"Ok foot bitch, make it quick. And do as I say." Shannon chided.

She slid forward on the sofa and lowered her dainty feet to my groin, wrapping them tightly around my throbbing cock. Ryan wrapped his arm around her waist, and she leaned closer to him as she tightly gripped my cock between her feet.

"Now, fuck my feet and repeat after me 'Thank-you for fucking my girlfriend senseless with your huge, pulsing, thick cock', say it!" Shannon scolded.

My slim body trembled as I began to thrust my hips back and forth, desperately trying to force my cock back and forth between Shannon's soft, slender soles and arches. I tried to utter my replies as Ryan forced his toes between my lips and alternated with rubbing his wide, long sole down my face.

"Thank-you for fucking my girlfriend senseless with your huge, pulsing, thick cock."

"No problem at all." Ryan said with a smile.

"Oh, he's not done. 'thank-you for making my girlfriends feet so sweaty, disgusting and smelly for me to sniff and lick clean.'"

"Thank-you for making my girlfriends feet so sweaty, disgusting and smelly for me to sniff and lick clean."

My reply quivered as my breath intensified with each thrust of my cock between Shannon's feet.

"Again, no problem. Just the way you like them." Ryan replied.

"And finally, say this. 'I am a weak, disgusting, pathetic foot bitch who only deserves to be trampled, smothered and abused beneath sweaty, sticky feet.' Say it!"

"I am a weak, disgusting, pathetic foot bitch who only deserves to be trampled, smothered and abused beneath sweaty, sticky feet."

"You really have him well trained now. I mean, he's not much to work with, but at least he's well trained," Ryan goaded, "I mean look how much his dick is leaking just from fucking feet. This really is a proper Christmas present for him!" He laughed.

"I know, such a fucking loser. He definitely needs to get me more. What did he mention earlier? Pedicures, heels, nights out? I would say about £500 cash for the nights out. Or even one of his credit cards. I will give you the list of heels and the pedicure menu so you can buy me vouchers bitch. But come to think of it, how about paying for my gym membership too? I mean I know how much you got off on my sweaty, humming socks, so you might as well fund it. I mean, I don't exactly go to look better for you, I go to see guys like this," Shannon said, gesturing to Ryan, "And hoping to catch their attention working out in front of them. You can fund my membership so I can go and get my feet all nice and sweaty for you to clean..."

As Shannon spoke the heat rose sharply across my body, sending tingling up my spine and across the back of my head. I could feel myself moving closer and closer to climax.

"Looks like that idea is really working for him." Ryan said, again forcing his toes into my mouth.

"I know, so desperate and weak. A fucking pathetic creepy loser who just likes to lick, sniff and fuck sweaty feet. Come on bitch, hurry up and make a mess!" Shannon chided.

"Oh my god! Yes! Yes Goddess Shannon!!!" I groaned as my cock erupted.

My cock sprayed about six or seven times, spurting cum onto Shannon's ankle that then ran down across her foot and between her toes, making its way down her soles in a slow trickle.

"That's it, a nice sticky mess. Not a bad effort." Ryan said, shoving his toes into my mouth for a final time before removing them.

"It's pathetic, just what I was expecting. Nothing compared to your load. Now, lick it off." Shannon ordered.

As I leaned in close to her feet Shannon turned and again collected her phone, raising it to point at me.

"You would have a great Snapchat story tonight!" Ryan joked.

"I know, can you fucking imagine what my friends would say? Or the girls in work? Seeing this loser sniffing and licking feet and now licking his own cum off my feet. So fucking disgusting. Go on bitch, clean up your mess and say, 'I'm a dirty little slave for Shannon's sweaty feet.'"

The camera flash lit up and illuminated my humiliation further as my tongue made contact with my dribbles of cum at the top of Shannon's foot. I flicked my tongue in small movements at first, adjusting to the sharp flavour, before mumbling by reply.

"I'm a dirty little slave for Shannon's sweaty feet." I said with a grimace as my tongue licked up a thick pool of my sticky cum from between her toes.

"Dirty bastard. Make sure to get every drop." Shannon ordered.

She turned over so her feet were dangling, soles up, over the edge of the sofa and I made sure to run my tongue over every square inch. Shannon held her phone above her, the camera pointing down across her shoulder showing me eagerly licking her sticky soles.

"Hey girls, Shannon here. Just a quick update. I just got fucked by the biggest cock ever. The guy is insanely hot and ripped and he wasn't my boyfriend. That's right, it wasn't the geeky guy from work. He is down there, see him? Licking my feet. That's right. The dirty fucking bastard sat and watched me get fucked whilst he licked and sniffed my worn heels and sweaty feet. He just came all over them and is licking his own cum off my toes like a fucking loser. But it's good news, he's going to be paying for our nights out for a while! Catch up soon!" She chirped before lowering her phone.

"More naughty evidence?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah, just a quick video. Reckon I could share it on Instagram if I felt foot bitch stepped out of line. Isn't that right foot bitch?"

"Yes...Shannon..." I fumbled from her sweaty soles.

She turned over and slapped the sole of one of her feet across my face.

"Try again, foot bitch!"

"Sorry, Goddess Shannon."

"Better, fucking loser. So, what now?" Shannon asked, turning to Ryan.

"I was going to grab a shower and head to bed. You staying?"

"Yeah, we'll stay. You go on to the shower, I might join you..." Shannon said, "But wait one second. Foot bitch, come here."

Shannon lowered her feet to the floor and pulled me in close, gripping my chin. She spoke close to my face, the smell of her vodka and coke still fresh in her breath.

"Before we go for a shower, kiss his fucking feet again, go on!" she ordered, pulling my face to the floor by Ryan's huge size 10 feet. I lowered my face and kissed the tops of his broad hairy feet.

"Good, now get up."

"I'll get the shower warmed up. You can finish up with foot bitch." Ryan said with a smirk, rising to leave. He lifted his clothes and left the room.

Shannon turned her glazed but fearsome eyes back to me, her fingers gripping my chin, locking my eyes with hers.

"Our relationship is over bitch. No more dates. No more parties together. We are finished. But we will still see each other. I'll tell the girls in work it just didn't work out and I suggest you tell your friends the same. But you will only see me as a foot cuck slave. You will do as you said you would. You'll fund my pedicures, pay for new heels, give me cash for nights out and holidays with my girlfriends and pay for my gym membership. As for you? You get only what you barely deserve. When I allow, you can sniff my worn heels from nights out, my worn gym socks. I might even invite you round for foot rubs after my nights out in sexy heels. But we definitely aren't fucking dating anymore. And if you miss one pair of heels or one gym payment, the videos and pics on this phone will go around all the girls in work and my housemates. Showing just what a dirty disgusting foot perv you are, understood?"

"Yes Goddess Shannon."

"Good, now kiss my fucking feet good night. I'm going to join Ryan in the shower then I might fuck him again. You can stay down here and sniff my heels all night if you want. You can drive me home in the morning."

With that Shannon moved her hand to the back of my head and forced me to the floor for one final kiss of her sweet, slender, sweaty feet. I kissed the tops of both before she kicked me away, collected her clothes and bag and slipped out of the room. I watched her finely sculpted, naked figure leave. Dribbles of Ryan's huge load still running down her leg. I turned and lowered my nose to her discarded heels in the middle of the floor as I collected my thoughts. Only hours ago we had been together. A burgeoning couple. She knew of some of my kinks and was broadly accepting. But only a few hours later she had seen my true self. My true role. Submissive, obedient, inferior. A worthless slave and foot cuck to be used and abused. And we had both loved every second of it. I had lost a girlfriend, but gained a Goddess to worship. My mind wandered to the thought of her in clubs on nights out with her housemates, flirting and dancing with hung, muscular, superior men. Paying for drinks with my money and sporting sexy heels funded by me on her shapely feet. Bringing them home, discarding her heels, falling into bed with them. Her slender feet and shapely toes dangling from the edge of the bed. Being forced to worship her tired, sore, sweaty feet. I clutched the thought as I grasped one of her worn heels and held it to my nose, hunting for any lingering hint of the saccharine scent. I inhaled deeply. My cock began to grow again and I took it in my hand. A new chapter was about to begin.