Merv's Photography

Story Info
Cheri reluctantly decides to pose topless.
4k words
4.26
43.2k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
986 Followers

It started that summer her boobs grew big. Plump boobs that bounced up and down as she ran from dance class to catch the bus. And every day she bounced past Merv's Photography Studio.

That day Mr. Merv stopped her in mid-bounce.

"Wow Miss Cheri, how lovely they are... er I mean you are. You're such an adorable redhead." He grinned. "Hey I'm shooting some bikini ads and I'd love you to model for me. It's easy money."

She agreed too quickly.

The bikinis were tiny, micro bikinis. Just two triangles of fabric over her big nipples and another triangle that barely covered her bushy twat. Her red pubes curled out on all sides. Cheri wasn't comfortable with Mr. Merv seeing her pussy hair.

"Com'on Cheri, you're such a stunning beauty. You need to share that beauty with the world."

So, blushing bright red Cheri posed in the bikinis and Merv loved it. He shot pics of her posing and lots of close up pics of her bikini crotch... Merv said the poking out pubes made Cheri look like a French model. "French girls love the bush."

After the shoot he shoved a wad of cash in her hand. "Here Cheri, now you're a professional model." Merv then invited her to pose topless for his porn website.

She screamed. "Never!"

Mr. Merv was a famous Hollywood photographer, or used to be before a #MeToo scandal kicked him out of Hollywood. After that everyone called him Merv the Perv. But he was loaded so Cheri's mom called him Mister Money.

The guy had two studios in an old warehouse. A small studio up front and movie studio in back for his website, his porno website. Cheri had seen the naughty site. Her sisters' pics were splashed all over it, with their open twats and thrusting tits on full display.

But Cheri never clicked the video section. Hundreds of nasty videos of things she didn't want to see.

The redhead concentrated on her dancing, and didn't think about modeling again until her mom lost her job. Shit. Mom was unemployed and her stupid sisters were in jail, again. Ugh. Now Cheri had to pay the bills.

Never say Never. Swallowing her pride she went back to Merv's studio. "Um, Mr. Merv... Mom lost her job and we need money... I-I'm ready to pose topless... if you want?"

He grinned, set up a camera and put on some lively dance music.

Cheri dropped her morals and her top. Just like her sisters she posed topless for him. Merv loved her big juicy tits and dark areolas. He had her dance and shake her boobs right in front of the camera. Blushing neon red she shook her tits like a stripper.

"You're fantastic Cheri." He pinched her butt. "Come back on Friday sweetie."

At first the modeling job was okay.... But then it got gross. Really gross.

Merv the Perv liked to jerk off while he took naked pics. Really. Really disgusting. But she'd seen it before at her old high school, guys looking at internet pics and masturbating behind the gym. So maybe she could deal with it...

Hollywood wouldn't put up with Merv the Perv, but Cheri had to... she needed the money.

"Cheri you know your older sisters posed for me. They even starred in some of my pornos. "Merv giggled while rubbing himself. " And they did things on camera... nasty, fantastic things."

Cheri wasn't shocked. She already knew her sisters were sluts.

Two days later she had to ask Mr. Merv for money to buy groceries. "Sure sweetie, take off your blouse and skirt for a panty shoot." Cheri did, and just sort of stood there topless, wearing only her sheer panties and pretending not to notice Merv beating his meat behind the camera.

Her big juicy tits always drove him crazy.

Cheri knew guys loved her boobs. In high school she'd smoke weed with some jocks behind the gym. They'd get stoned and dare Cheri to show her growing tits... She'd giggle and jiggle, and flash her boobies.

It was so funny how they got all stupid and fell over each other to get a peek of titty meat. It's like guy's brains stopped when they saw boobs. And Cheri wondered if they were like Mr. Merv... thinking about her juicy tits when they jerked off.

So maybe it wasn't that big of a deal, standing there in her panties in front of The Perv, jiggling her jugs while he choked his chicken. Sure it was filthy, but weirdly erotic... watching big arcs of cum shoot out of his nasty prick.

Of course Cheri knew her panties were an endangered species.

On Wednesday she walked in to see a huge-titted blonde, with tits twice the size of Cheri's. The bimbo posed topless as Merv snapped pics. Then, right in front of the camera the blonde dropped her panties, displaying her shiny-shiny shaved twat.

Merv smiled. "Now it's your turn Cheri."

Cheri held out her hand. Merv laughed and as soon as he dropped the bills Cheri dropped her panties slowly, inch by inch. She wiggled her hips in a tease, giving him a tiny peek of pussy fuzz.

Merv yanked her panties down.

Cheri blushed as he stared at her fiery red pubes. The guy moved her bushy pussy next to the blonde's bald twat. And Cheri felt like a hairy beast—the skank who didn't shave!

Merv snapped a dozen close-up pics of their twats and jerked off like crazy.

After the shoot, the blonde bimbo blew a kiss and wiggled her sexy ass into the movie studio. Cheri glared up at Merv. He winked and goosed Cheri's butthole. "Don't worry honey, you're still my favorite model."

Cheri knew that was good and bad.

The photo shoots got even naughtier. One day, after she'd stripped naked Merv had Cheri lay back on his desk. "Now grab your feet, pull your legs apart and open your pink slit... please."

Cheri didn't want to pose for the crotch shot... but her rent payment was due. Closing her eyes with her face burning, she spread herself indecently.

"Excellent! You're so damn talented!" He handed her a wad of cash.

Merv's camera zoomed right into her moist pussy folds as he jerked off. Of course she blushed, with her face as red as her pubes. Feeling dirty she lay there naked, holding her legs up and spread like a slut.

Soon it happened every week. Cheri was embarrassed because she needed the money, but didn't really like him taking close-ups of her most intimate hole. She also didn't like her naked twat spread across the internet. Oh well.

One day Merv ran in and yelled. "The porn site got a million clicks last month. Cheri your nudie pics are a hit!"

Holy shit... A million guys looking at her naked hole made Cheri's thighs tingle. And gosh, a million clicks meant a million dicks... all wanting to screw her tight pussy. The very thought made Cheri's thighs burn like a forest fire.

She rushed to the bathroom to finger herself.

Merv was excited too, and the photo shoot that day was gross to the extreme. Merv the Perv's prick stuck straight up and spewed like a fire hose. His stuff spurted all over her tits, her lips, her face and even up her nose. Gross!

He apologized. Sure asshole!

Cheri hated getting drenched in jism, having his nasty goo splattered all over her body. It was all slimy and gross, and she didn't want him to do that disgusting thing again... and she was gonna tell him.

But her mom said guys get so excited they just can't control it. "They just spew cum all over the place... willy-nilly." Cheri wanted to chop off his willy-nilly.

But the Perv must have known she was upset. That night he showed up at her apartment with a brand new big-screen TV. Her mom screamed in surprise and pulled Mr. Merv into her bedroom to watch TV... As soon as the door closed the groans started.

Cheri gagged and left. Mom was a slut just like her sisters.

That Monday Cheri was ordered to be extra nice to Mr. Money. Her mom winked and shoved the overdue electric bill into Cheri's panties...

"What-the fuck Mom? Are you my pimp?"

In the studio Merv put on some music and Cheri modeled panties, peek-a-boo panties. She danced around playing pussy peek-a-boo with the camera.

After the shoot Merv told her to lie back on his desk, naked. Cheri recalled his spewing volcano of cum, but she figured what the hell. She spread her legs and handed Merv the electric bill.

He smiled and suddenly felt free to touch her nipples. Merv never touched her before but now The Perv had his hands all over her body, squeezing her tits, pulling her rubbery nipples and putting his hands between her thighs.

"Stop it sir!"

"Now Cheri, you know I believe in the hands-on approach to photography."

Sure Perv. She felt his 'hands-on approach' fondle her plump tits and grope her pussy like he owned it. "Don't sir!" Then Merv the Perv grabbed a sharpie and rubbed it against her pussy lips.

"Don't you dare! I-I mean it!" Unfortunately the bastard tossed a wad of cash into her purse.

"Here's a little extra for your kitty. Your pretty pink kitty." Merv put her hand on his boner... Cheri swallowed hard but knew she had no choice but to stroke it. So she pumped his prick with her hand while he fucked her kitty with the tip of the sharpie.

"Don't push it in too deep sir, you'll hit my hymen!"

Merv grunted and his nasty balls erupted. This time she swore he aimed it at her face. Just pointed his prick right at her while he shot off. His sticky cum got all over her boobs, belly and across her face. Cheri felt like a cum urinal.

The jerk giggled. "Smile for the camera Goo-Face." She flipped him off and stuck her tongue out. Merv snapped a pic and laughed so hard he fell on his ass. The pic was a hit.

After that, Cheri knew she'd get groped and jizzed every time. And she knew he'd keep pushing things into her hole. But of course what Mr. Merv really wanted was to fuck her... to screw her silly...

And eventually he would.

Cheri cringed at the thought... getting fucked by an old pervert. She was okay, sorta, with him groping her goodies. And even though she hated the jizzing, it wasn't that big of a deal.

But screwing? Having his fat prick jammed into her tiny hole... and fucking? The idea disgusted Cheri.

She could tell him no. She could just stop going over to his studio. But shit— mom needed money—always. So Cheri sorta accept the fact that she was going to get screwed. Even if she didn't like it, and didn't want to. She had no choice.

Fuck happens.

Oh well, how bad could it be? She got used to his spewing jism, right? She'd probably... maybe-sorta get used to his fat prick ripping apart her tender pussy.

So Cheri kept posing. Merv the Perv kept touching her and shooting off all over her body. And just like she predicted, he kept pushing things into her hole. The website members loved her insertion pics.

"Now for some bottle pics. Spread your legs sweetie and I'll push in this mini Coke bottle." Merv grinned. "Or maybe a mini Pepsi bottle. Or do you prefer Perrier?" He laughed and made Cheri choose her fuck bottle.

She fumed in humiliation.

Soon Merv had her touch his prick every time. His boner was stiff as stone and kinda scary.

"Now Cheri wrap your delicate fingers around it and pull on it like a rope." Merv had her sit naked on his lap, facing him with her hairy red pussy exposed... and jerk on his stupid prick until it spurted... everywhere.

It was really-really gross. But Cheri was rather proud that she could make him spurt.

So this was Merv's new thing. She'd model clothes in the morning, designer clothes and sexy lingerie. And he'd take pics.

Then he'd have her sit naked on his lap, and jerk him till he spewed. Cheri got pretty good at jerking prick. But Merv started to rub his purple-headed prick against her pink slit.

Of course he was dying to screw her.

But Cheri swore that he'd have to give her something really expensive before she gave up her cherry. Maybe a car. That's it. She'd have Mister Money buy her a new car.

Cheri hated leaving his studio and taking the city bus home. She felt nasty sitting in the sweaty bus, with her clothes sticking to the cum smeared across her body. Sometimes people pointed to white cum globs in her red hair... Gross.

But Cheri had a plan.

The next day she teased Merv the Perv, straddling him and rubbing his purple prick up and down her silky slit... a real cock tease. Cheri whispered. "It'd be really great if I had a car."

Then she'd yank his prick away and spank it. "No Mr. Perv— no Fucky until I get a Ferrari!" Cheri wasn't sure if her plan would work because German cars cost like a ton. To keep him interested she tried to give him titty-fuck.

"Nope." Merv whispered. "Cheri you have such a pretty-pretty mouth. Can I borrow it? Please?"

"Borrow it how?" He pointed at his raging boner. "Ohh... that way." Cheri had seen blowjobs on the internet, so she knew they were totally disgusting. But how could she say no this man?

The man who paid for her car, her rent, her food and the clothes she stripped off daily.

Blushing, Cheri dropped to her knees and opened her lips as wide as she could. Merv had her lick his balls first. Yuck. Then his huge cock head pushed in her mouth, filled it completely and made her gag.

"Suck it sweetie."

The man held her red head, rocking his hips back and forth, sliding his cock-meat in and out of her sucking mouth. It's wasn't nearly as bad as she thought. Kinda felt nasty, sucking his hard ugly prick... but not too bad.

"Deeper, deep throat it Cheri."

She did and Merv grunted. Cheri sucked harder and... a huge cum spurt fired out, flooding her mouth with jism. Cheri gagged. Yuck! It was the foulest thing she'd ever tasted ...hot, nasty and sticky as glue.

Cheri tried to pull away but his prick fired another shot— right down her throat— she felt like puking. "Unghh!" Merv grabbed her head and three more spurts shot out, splattering her face in sticky goo.

She looked up at Merv and he laughed. "Cheri you look so cute with a face full of cum."

The girl felt cock abused, with gobs of jism dripping down her chin and neck, and that terrible salty taste in her mouth. In the bathroom, Cheri stared at herself in the mirror as she wiped cum off her mouth.

Being a poor girl sucked. Literally.

Two weeks later her car arrived. Yes-Yes-Yes! Cheri rushed over to Merv's studio and there it was. A brand new used Chevy. Cherry red and slightly rusted.

The car was awesome but awful... because now she couldn't say no to him or his nasty prick. Merv would shove that purple-headed monster into her, whenever and wherever he wanted.

And of course he wanted to break in the car by screwing her in the backseat.

Merv put a towel down on the seat. Cheri did a strip-tease for him and straddled his hips. She jerked his prick really fast, hoping that maybe if he spurted he wouldn't try to fuck her.

But Merv pulled her hands away and lowered his head. "What are you doing?"

"I want to taste your cherry pie." Merv stuck his tongue in her pussy and lapped away. "Ooh... ooh... Stop that sir!" Cheri squirmed and tried to push his head away.

But his naughty tongue licked up and down her slit, and pushed inside her squirming hole. Cheri panted to herself. "Gosh his tongue feels so much better than my finger."

Soon Merv's mouth found her clit and he sucked on it hard, nibbling with his teeth. Cheri squealed in panic.

"DON'T BITE MY CLITTY!"

Merv laughed. "Now you're all lubed up. Just lay back and spread those sweet legs wide, really wide."

She did. Merv mouthed her tits, and rubbed his hard prick against her slit. She shivered. Part of her was afraid of cock, but part of her was excited...

He grabbed his camcorder. "I'm calling this video— Cheri loses her Cherry." He flashed a leering grin. "And honey its streaming live."

The redhead closed her eyes as Merv moved over her and pushed in. "Ooow... ooow..." Cheri did the virgin whimper as his prick tore through her pink tissue. It hurt bad... But the Perv just bought her a car, so he could fuck her how he wanted.

His stupid prick shoved deeper. OUCH!!!"

Biting her lip Cheri let him do his film-fuck thing. As he humped her pussy his hands squeezed her tits so hard she thought they'd pop. Then she felt his prick hit something.

"Ohmygosh!" Cheri knew he'd just popped her cherry.

It hurt so bad she wanted to tell him to stop, but she knew she couldn't. So she just lay there, stared up at the camera and took it like a model. She figured lots of models just lay there and took it. Every day. Every way.

Cheri cringed as she felt his thick cock ripping at her pussy walls. It felt even bigger now, ramming down her fuck tunnel. The guy kept screwing and streaming.

She didn't know long they fucked... seemed like forever. The man humped and humped, and didn't pull out. She felt his cock spew inside her but Merv kept fucking. Cheri had to just lie there politely, letting him screw and re-screw her sore pussy.

After the long fuck session his prick pulled out with a pop. Cheri sat up and Merv zoomed in on her gooey pussy and the thin line of blood dripping down her crack, onto the towel.

"Excellent." Merv the Perv kept the bloody towel.

Finally Cheri drove her new car home. She waddled in the front door, clutching her ravaged pussy as pink cum ran down her legs. Her mom took a swig of beer and winked. "Feel like a whore, sweetie?"

Flipping off her mom Cheri told herself this shit had to stop. She wasn't a whore— she was a professional model dammit! And to prove it she'd give back the goddam stupid-assed car.

The next morning Cheri stormed into his studio waving her fist. And Merv stuck this month's rent money in her fist. Cheri's face dropped in shock... Jeez, what's a poor girl supposed to do?

Merv pointed to the floor.

Of course the redhead felt obligated to get on her knees and suck his ugly prick again. She really didn't like gagging down gobs of old-guy cum... but she figured ugly prick sucking was part of the job.

She sucked and sucked, with her saliva running down Merv's shaft, coating his hairy balls. Cheri felt his cock swell and got ready to swallow. But he pulled out and yelled.

"I'm gonna burst!" He aimed his prick right at her nose...

Shit, he's gonna goop my face again! But Merv pushed her chin down, shoved his cockmeat back in her mouth and unloaded. The guy dumped his cum load right down her throat.

Cheri choked it down... glad that his sperm was in her belly instead of all over her face.

After the blowjob Merv gave her a beer and Cheri modeled a new line of lingerie. Sexy lingerie with see-thru tops and crotchless panties. Merv had her lift her legs and pose in erotic positions as he snapped pics.

After the last pic Cheri noticed Merv's crotch... a lump the size of a football.

He pointed to the sofa.

Cheri shrugged, pulled off the lingerie and spread her legs wide on the sofa, offering up her no-longer virgin pussy. Mr. Merv sucked her knobby tits and moved his mouth down, kissing her curly red fur.

The nasty man licked her pussy again— driving her frickin' crazy!

But Cheri covered her eyes when the guy set up his camcorder. She frickin' hated that thing. Merv gripped her boobs and mounted her. Cheri felt his prick shove into her wet pussy.

The thing stretched out her sore tissue. It still hurt but not as much this time. Merv sucked her nipples and kissed her lips as he hammered away at her fuck-hole.

But this time Cheri felt a burning in her thighs, as his long prick slid in and out of her juicy cunt . And his balls bouncing against her butt felt soo naughty... big hairy balls spanking her ass...

"Oh...yes... yess." The prick fucking and ball banging aroused her pussy. Soon naughty tingles swirled through her trembling thighs. He kissed her and she kissed back, with her tongue. Merv's finger tickled her clitty.

"Ohmygawd!" Cheri threw her legs up in orgasm.

Merv threw his head back, grunted and spewed, dumping his load into her burning pussy. Cheri eagerly humped his throbbing prick, flexing her pussy to milk out every spurt of hot cum. After the last spurt their sweaty bodies collapsed together on the sofa.

KimKim5
KimKim5
986 Followers
12