Merv's Photography

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was greatest fuck of her life... so far.

Then came that Monday. A day full of wicked surprises. Mr. Merv walked in and gave her a gold necklace and earrings. Real gold. She was outright stunned.

"Cheri you're so damn gorgeous, and the gold will look fabulous next to your striking red hair." It did and she modeled them for him naked, while he groped her tits and twat.

"Now Cheri I have a big surprise for you. Bend over."

Cheri hoped he just wanted pussy... then she felt Merv spit in her butthole. The redhead quickly looked back at Merv's throbbing prick. "Um sir, are you gonna stick that my ass?"

"No honey, you are. Put it right in your tight asshole."

"...okay." Cheri gulped and gripped his boner, touching it to her acorn-sized anus. She pressed her hips back, feeling the bulbous cock-head stretch her anal ring. Biting her lip Cheri pressed harder and wiggled her ass... And it popped in. "Ouch!"

Merv grabbed her hips and plunged his fat prick into her tiny butt.

"Ouchy sir! It hurts!" Cheri gripped the desk as his shaft plowed deep in her anus. "Be gentle sir." But he humped faster. She felt every inch of his stupid cock pushing inside her butt tunnel.

Cheri didn't like this surprise, but she gritted her teeth and took it up the ass like a professional model. The Perv reached around, fingering her pussy and pinching her nipples as he reamed out her tight ass.

"Ooow... Ooow..." Cheri moaned as his prick pumped her harder and faster. Soon she heard Merv grunt and she felt cum dripping down her crack. After he emptied his balls he pulled out, and Cheri collapsed on the desk panting.

The Perv handed her a big wad of twenties. Cheri groaned, feeling like her aching ass earned every goddam cent. She frowned at the man as he pull up his pants.

He laughed. "That wasn't the big surprise honey. I just wanted to bang your sweet butt." Merv showed her a spreadsheet. "Cheri look at the latest internet numbers?"

"Two Million! Two million guys love watching you pose!"

"Sure, you mean two million guys love watching me pose— while they jerk off."

"Same thing."

Merv kissed her cheek. "Cheri the big surprise is you're getting a promotion! You're moving up to the big time, the big studio, making full length sex movies just like your sisters." His face lit up.

"You'll be a Porn Star!"

"You mean a Porn SLUT!"

"Same thing."


12