Mesmerizing Melanie

Story Info
Melanie pretends to be controlled...but how far will she go?
7.8k words
4.79
34.2k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,258 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a one part shortie unrelated to any of my other works. It involves something I've fantasized about doing in real life but haven't been brave enough to try just yet. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

***

Last month, while on a working vacation, I did something crazy...

...really crazy...

...something I never had intended to do...

...but it happened.

My name is Melanie, and I'm a writer.

I graduated with a degree in journalism ten years ago and began working for my local newspaper. For a 20-something girl just starting out, it was actually a good job. It soon became clear though, that the newspaper industry was waning, so I transitioned into writing for public radio and television. It opened a lot of doors for me, and gave me the confidence to try becoming a novelist.

Now, finally, at age 32, I had just gotten my first novel published, and it felt like I was entering a new exciting chapter in my life.

Until last year, I thought that new chapter would include a husband, but things didn't quite work out as planned. To make a long story less long, I'm now a single mother with a 10-month-old baby girl that I absolutely adore.

So, when I wanted to begin working on a second novel, I felt like I needed some time in isolation, away from distractions. My best friend, Amber said that she would take care of baby Savannah for a week while I rented a cabin on a private beach where I could relax and write without being disturbed. It was a marvelous getaway, and for the first few days, I spent the mornings writing, the afternoons alone on the beach, and the evenings reading or listening to music. No social media, no phone calls, no distractions.

It was wonderful.

I had never felt more care free.

Then, on the fourth day...

I had only been on the beach that afternoon for a short time when it happened...

I had just put my large towel down on the beach where the sand was hard and level. I hadn't even taken my heels off yet. I know, I know, heels? On a beach? Well, they weren't dressy or anything. I didn't know until I got there that the path between the sand and the cabin had some rocky areas, and the only shoes I had brought with me were some casual tan sling backs. The problem was that they had a two-inch heel on them. I'm a smart girl but have my ditsy moments sometimes, and I probably looked hilarious trying to walk across the beach without tripping.

Thank goodness it was a private beach.

I had gotten a new one-piece swimsuit for the trip as well. Since Savannah was still nursing, my breasts were a little larger and heavier than they normally had been, and I didn't want to try and deal with a bikini. The swimsuit had a multi-colored design with a black background, hugged my hips nicely, and made my rear look amazing. The top part was backless and had a plunging neckline which gave me some cleavage and made it very convenient to access my breasts when I needed to pump them.

I had worn my hair down that day, and the silky brunette locks fell about my shoulders. With my white sun hat and dark shades, I was ready to relax after a really good morning of writing.

I had laid faced down on my fluffy soft beach towel with my chin resting on my arm. I had bent my knee so I could reach back with my other arm and take off my heels when I saw them...

A few hundred feet away, a pair of little four wheel beach bikes were coming in my direction, each one being driven by a guy that appeared to be around the age of a university student. There was a large college nearby, so I deduced that they were probably 20 or 21 years old and just having fun riding on the beach.

I watched as they came closer. One had sandy blonde hair, a red t-shirt, and tan shorts. The other was dark-haired, with a blue t-shirt and grey shorts. Both were wearing white trainers and dark shades, their perfect hair flying in the wind.

I rolled my eyes. I knew the type all too well.

After a woman turns 30, she has a different perspective on college students in their 20s. You realize that they're just horny guys trying to impress girls. A lot of them seem to always try just a little too hard to be cool. They're usually more into themselves, and tend to see girls sexually as conquests rather than partners.

Still...they are cute when they try really hard.

As the beach bikes got about twenty yards from me, the guys slowed down and then finally stopped, the blonde leaning forward on his steering wheel and the dark haired one lowering his shades just a little to look at me over the top of his frames.

That's when I felt my heart begin to beat faster.

His eyes...his eyes were dark and beautiful, the kind a girl could get lost in so easily.

For a moment, I was mesmerized by his stare, but I recovered quickly.

"Hi there," he greeted me. "You our new neighbor?"

"Just for the week," I smiled slightly, "you boys live nearby?"

"We're students at Oceanside University," the blonde answered, "this is Jeff, I'm Kyle."

I flashed a cute smile.

"I'm Melanie."

"Are you new at Oceanside, Melanie?" Jeff asked, "I haven't seen you on campus before."

If I hadn't been wearing my shades, Jeff and Kyle would have seen my eyes go wide in complete shock.

"Are you serious?" I thought to myself. "They actually think I'm a student?"

I did look young for my age, I always have. Even at 32, I occasionally still get carded at bars or clubs. It's actually rather flattering.

This was different though, and the novel writer in me was just curious enough to see if I could bluff it out in this situation.

What harm could it do?

"I just transferred," I answered, "I'm down here on a campus visit and will be starting this coming fall."

"Best news I've had all week," Kyle said lowering his shades just a little to make eye contact with me.

That's when I actually felt my pussy getting wet.

His eyes were gorgeously blue. I had to keep myself from sighing longingly when I saw them. They were that beautiful...and they were looking at me.

Both of them were seeing me as a young, cute, college student...and it was really turning me on to let them continue thinking that.

"Maybe you guys could show me around sometime," I said taking off my shades and teasingly placing the temple tip between my lips.

I couldn't believe that I was actually flirting with these guys.

I was being such a bad girl...

...but it was so much fun.

"We'd love to," Jeff accepted my suggestion, "so what are you studying?"

I decided to up the flirting a little.

"Journalism," I replied, bending my knees and playfully giving little back and forth kicks in the air with my legs like a teenage girl talking on the phone to her boyfriend. Still wearing my heeled shoes, the effect was even more sexy.

"What about you two?" I asked, cutely resting my chin on my hand and flashing my adorable smile.

"Psychology," Jeff answered, "you know...mind stuff."

"Yeah," Kyle added, "we just finished our class on hypnosis therapy."

"Oh good grief," I thought to myself. I could tell they weren't geniuses, but "hypnosis therapy"? Really?

I figured I'd play along.

"How interesting," I pretended to be impressed, "you mean you can actually hypnotize someone?"

"Yeah," Kyle answered hesitantly, looking over at Jeff, "sure we could."

I scrunched my nose cutely at them. "You're so pretty."

"No really," Kyle insisted, "we learned how in class."

"Mmm hmm," I rolled my eyes, "have either of you actually done it?"

"Well...no," Jeff admitted, "but we definitely know how."

"Seriously?" I raised my eyebrows with complete skepticism.

"Yes!" They both answered together.

My goodness, these guys were so full of it...probably never read a book in their lives...

...but wow they were cute. Bronze from the sun, gorgeous hair, slim, fit, and those lovely eyes.

For the first time in my life, I actually considered doing something really out of my comfort zone.

I almost talked myself out of it, but the writer in me was curious, and the naughty girl in me was very persuasive.

"Okay," I said, flashing a cute smile, "could you hypnotize me?"

As a tease, I purposely propped myself up with my arms, pretending to "accidentally" give the boys a fantastic look down the top of my swimsuit at my larger than usual breasts.

"Uh..."

They were stunned by both my suggestion and my cleavage, my milk mounds looking like they could spill out of my swimsuit at any moment.

"Well? Do you think you could hypnotize me?" I teased them more by shifting my rear from side to side, letting the bottom of my swimsuit ride up my ass a little...just enough to mess with their minds.

Trying to play it cool, the two guys looked reassuringly at each other as if they could actually do it.

"Yeah," Jeff finally spoke up, "we could hypnotize you."

I flashed a coquettish smile.

"Okay, boys. Go for it."

"Right," Kyle gestured towards the small gold locket I was wearing, "can I borrow your necklace?"

"Sure," I reached behind my neck and undid the hook.

Kyle stooped down to take the necklace. As he did, I caught him sneaking a peek at my well-displayed breasts. I looked down at my mounds, and then glanced back up at him with a sly smile that told him he had been totally busted.

"My eyes are up here, dearie," I said, totally enjoying making him blush.

Properly chastised, Kyle stepped back and handed Jeff my necklace as he got down on the sand in front of me.

"So," I said, tossing my hat aside and playfully kicking my heels back and forth again, "what do I need to do?"

"Just relax," Jeff answered, holding the necklace in front of my eyes and letting the locket sway back and forth.

"I am going to have so much fun messing with these guys..." I thought to myself.

"Clear your mind of all thoughts," Jeff looked like he was trying to remember things he had heard hypnotists say, "concentrate on the locket...see how it sways..."

"Mmm hmm," I said softly.

"...back and forth..."

"Mmmmm hmmmm," I repeated, but this time slower, letting my eyes follow the swaying locket.

"...back and forth..."

I looked at the locket more blankly, pretending to be falling into a mesmerizing mental state.

"Melanie," Jeff continued while Kyle looked on, astonished that it seemed to be working, "I'm going to count to five, you will feel your mind drifting off to sleep. When I reach five, you will close your eyes, concentrate only on the sound of my voice, and be completely susceptible to hypnotic suggestion. Do you understand, Melanie?"

I nodded slightly, keeping my eyes locked on the swaying necklace.

"One..."

I let my eyes go to half mast as he counted, stopping my playful kicks but keeping my legs crossed in the air above my rear.

"...two..."

I began staring blankly as if my mind was shutting down.

"...three..."

I tried so hard not to smile and give myself away.

"...four..."

I closed my eyes and lowered my head slowly, my hair caressing the fluffy towel I was laying on.

...five."

I stayed completely still, the only movements were my full breasts rising and falling with my slow deep breathing.

"Melanie?" Jeff spoke softly, "Can you hear me?"

"Yes?" I replied without raising my head.

"Can you tell me where you are right now?" Jeff asked.

I paused, pretending to think it over.

"I...don't know," I answered, adding a tone of confusion to my voice.

"Dude," Kyle said in amazement, "you did it!"

I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling.

"Wow," Jeff was apparently impressed with himself, "I wasn't sure if it would work."

"Yeah," Kyle seemed to be convinced that they wouldn't get this far, "so...what do we do with her?"

I rolled my eyes.

Jeff thought it over

"Let's try a few commands on her...Melanie, look up at me."

I raised my head and looked up into his eyes...his beautiful dark eyes.

"Rest your chin on the palm of your hand and playfully kick your heels back and forth again."

I did as I was told, trying to look as adorable as possible.

"Make her bark like a puppy," Kyle suggested, clearly enjoying himself.

Jeff laughed slightly and turned to me again, "Melanie, pretend that you are a little puppy and bark for us."

My initial thought was how absurd all this was. I was a 32 year old novelist and a new mother, but here I was pretending to be a university student being hypnotized by a couple of college pretty boys. I felt ridiculous, but I did notice that there was something very erotic about having to follow their orders in order to keep this little game going.

It was fun...

...it was exciting...

...it was really turning me on...

...so I went for it.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" I gave little high pitched puppy barks. I even threw in a few panting noises to make it look even more convincing.

Kyle laughed.

"Oh that's good, Melanie, can you act like you've been a bad puppy?"

I started whimpering, pouting my lips and giving the saddest puppy eyes ever.

Jeff watched my display and seemed convinced that I was totally under their control. Glancing over at Kyle, the two of them seemed to agree that it was time to take things further.

"Melanie, how old are you?" Jeff asked curiously.

"I turned 20 last month," I lied, smiling cutely and still playfully kicking my heels back and forth.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jeff's voice was softer now.

"No," I replied, "my last boyfriend got me pregnant a year ago, but we're not together now."

"So you were a new mother at nineteen?"

"Yes," I lied again, "I have friends taking care of my baby girl this week."

"You look amazing, Melanie," Kyle spoke up, "your figure is fantastic."

"Aww how sweet," I thought to myself, flashing my cute smile at the compliment.

"So," Jeff got right to the point, "are you turned on right now?"

"Ooooooo," I thought to myself, "this could be fun."

"A little bit," I replied, cutely tilting my head to one side. I was being such a shameless flirt.

"Well, Melanie," Jeff began giving me orders, "I think you should become extremely turned on. In fact, I want you to be so unbelievably horny that the slightest touch of your body makes you moan with lustful desire. Do you understand?"

I nodded obediently.

Jeff moved around to my side, and my pulse began to race.

"Melanie," he said softly, "you're going to let Kyle and I touch you...do you understand?"

"Mmm hmm," I nodded.

"Anywhere we want..." Jeff added.

"Mmm hmm," I nodded again, trying not to show how nervous I was getting.

Then, Jeff gently placed his hand on my thigh.

'Ooooooohhh," I laid my head back as he slowly glided his soft hand up over the curves of my tight rear. His touch was so electrifying it made me tingle all over.

"Mygod, Melanie," Jeff observed, massaging the cheeks of my round posterior, "this ass is amazing."

"Thanks," I looked back over my shoulder at him, girlishly playing with a lock of my hair while wiggling my rear from side to side.

Kyle had gotten down on the towel in front of me and placed his hand gently under my chin, turning my head to face him.

"Melanie," he instructed, "I want you to give me some of the hottest kissing you've ever done, getting more and more horny as we make out."

I couldn't help but give him a naughty smile. We were all being so bad. As far as they knew, they were taking advantage of me sexually without me knowing, and I was totally enjoying letting them do it.

"What else were these two planning on doing to me?" I thought to myself.

The storyteller in me wanted to find out.

As we closed our eyes, our lips touched, and we both sighed in pleasure. Kyle's kissing technique was amazing, he was firm but slow, taking his time as our lips parted and our tongues made love to each other, all while Jeff sensually massaged my ass cheeks from behind.

I was being such a bad girl, and it felt wonderful.

This was so totally out of my comfort zone. and I was getting swept away in the moment.

I couldn't believe that I was deep kissing one really cute college student while another equally hot college student was grabbing my ass cheeks.

"UM!!" I gave a high pitch yelp mid-kiss, my eyes going wide as I felt my swimsuit suddenly being yanked upwards, causing the fabric to ride far up my ass and grip my pussy firmly, the curves of my rear now completely on display for them.

"Melanie," Jeff asked gripping my now practically bare ass cheeks, "have you ever been spanked before?"

"Mmm hmm," I nodded, my words muffled by the insanely hot kissing session going on right now between myself and Kyle.

Jeff smiled slightly.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmmmmm hmmmmm," I gave a longer reply to emphasize just how much I had enjoyed it.

Jeff wasted no time.

(SMACK)

"UM!" I jumped mid-kiss as I felt the college student's hand come down hard on my tight little ass.

"Oh you bad bad girl," Jeff reprimanded me, rubbing my ass as he got it ready for another spanking.

He had no idea just how bad a girl I was being right now.

(SMACK)

"UM!!!" The slap was much harder this time, making me squeal as I wiggled my ass from side to side.

"Wow, Melanie," Jeff commented, "you love getting spanked, don't you?"

"Mmmmm hmmmm..." I nodded as he resumed massaging my rear again.

Actually, I have always liked having my ass slapped. I think most women enjoy the playful submission, and I loved pretending to be the naughty girl.

(SMACK)

"UM!!!" Another hard slap by the dreamy college student made me jump, my yelp muffled by the really hot kissing going on between myself and the other cute college guy.

(SMACK)

"UM!!!!!"

"What do you say, Kyle?" Jeff asked as he spanked me again. Shall we take this to the next level?"

(SMACK)

"UMMM!!!!!" My eyes went wide. That last one was really hard.

Kyle broke our kiss and looked up at Jeff.

"Do you think we could get her to go further?"

I wanted to know what he meant by "further", but pretended to still be under their control, waiting passively for my next instructions.

"Let's find out," Jeff answered before turning to me.

"Okay, Melanie, I want you to get on your hands and knees."

"Woah," I thought to myself, "these guys are really going for it."

...and as I got on all fours for these two college boys, I realized that I wasn't going to stop them.

When I got into position, I tossed my hair back and flashed my cute smile up at Kyle while Jeff patted me gently on my well-spanked rear.

"Okay, Melanie," Jeff continued, "starting now, until I release you from your hypnotic trance, you are going to be so unbelievably horny that all you can think about is how much you want a cock inside of you."

Kyle raised his eyebrows at Jeff's daring instructions.

"Are you sure about this, Jeff? I mean, are we going to actually fuck her?"

"Why not?" Jeff shrugged. "People under hypnotic suggestion can't be forced to do anything they don't want to do. Let's see how far we can get with her."

I moistened my lips nervously but stayed completely still on my hands and knees so I wouldn't give myself away. These two college guys were actually planning to try and fuck me! It was such a surreal experience to listen to them talk about taking advantage of my body thinking that I was under hypnosis.

They were going to use me as a mindless sexual object.

I should have put a stop to this. As far as these college boys knew, they were going to molest me without my consent. Part of me was angry at their presumption that they could use a girl...ANY girl...like this.

On the other hand, I wasn't completely innocent either...and the naughty girl in me was really intrigued as to how creative they were going to get in having their way with me...

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,258 Followers