Mess [M4F]

Info
You'll make a mess and love it.
136 words
4.4
9.6k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, do me a favor on this one. Have fun (wink wink) at the fantasy of this, not at the instructions. Imagine yourself following the instructions instead of actually doing it. It's presented as something you are supposed to because....

This is from an IRL sessions with someone. I DO NOT expect you to follow through with this, but I wanted to present it as I did IRL.

Usually I give CW warning, but this time I'm just flat out saying it-this is about orgasming on the floor and leaving it there, to look at for the rest of the weekend.

Definitely a filthy, nasty thing. Degrading. Humiliating. Possessive. Swearing. Etc. Not for everyone, but like I said at the beginning of the year, I wanted to try a whole bunch of different stuff, including this...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Masters_in_your_mind
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

That was amazing😍 my legs are so shaky right now it was very draining and relieving. I followed through instructions.

Tempest_WolfsongTempest_Wolfsong8 months ago

The Aftercare section of this audio is some of your finest work, my friend. I had ended up going to bed after a panic attack and was trying to distract myself enough to crash, so I was checking in on Lit and saw this pop up, and I threw it on out of sheer curiosity. Naturally, it was not something I *could* have followed along with IRL (damn roommate...! I mean, "child" 🙄😜) but *if* I could have, definitely knew precisely *where* I would have, had this been a Friday and I had the house to myself. And that simple choice being fixed in the mind is what makes the whole fantasy work beautifully.

But it was the *aftercare* portion of this audio that had a huge impact on me, having done my usual coping method of dealing with anxiety by sinking into something aural; music or sexy audio stories. Music because I sing and it forces me to focus and breathe, which I often forget to do (thank you for including the breathing reminders, despite this not being a hypnotic piece so much), and audio porn ("particularly * trance and hypno-erotica) for the same breathing reasons, just differently applied.

I'm rarely one to need much Aftercare when I am consuming erotic media in my own personal time. In fact, I often skip right past it in most audios I listen to. But I didn't this time. I just listened.

It had been a shitty weekend. I crawled into bed feeling overwhelmed and shaky. I expected to be distracted and probably turned on. I did *not* expect the cathartic HFO and tears that followed. I *can* cum on command, but I usually only respond when commanded by long term partners or 20* years or humans I am deeply emotionally connected with in some way. And it's still usually a choice, even if it's one I made long before it was asked of me. When ai listen to hypnotic pieces, the consent is given the moment I push "play", but this wasn't that. It was unexpected, a little shocking and a lot needed, apparently.

Thank you for creating this. Thank you for the last half, especially. I wanted you to know it was appreciated.

And you should try more "experimental" audios... this was both incredibly hot, just the right level of degradation, and unexpectedly... healing.

Respectfully,

TWS

Share this

Similar Stories

The Princess' Peasant Boy Ch. 01 The princess falls in love with a peasant boy.in Erotic Couplings
Footsie the Cuck Trained to Obey Footsie the cuck has his fetish exploited completely.in Fetish
A Femdom Loans Her Favourite Toy A femdom loans her sub boyfriend to a friend for a week.in BDSM
Nude Among Armor Ch. 01 Emma joins the City Guard, but female novices are kept nude.in BDSM
Fucking Men I Hate: Terry The narrator can't stop having sex with men she hates.in Fetish
More Stories