All Comments on 'Messages from AnonyTITS'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice to see the good guy prevail.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Rather depressing use of agitprop. Interspersed between the tortuously long pages of LGBT poly, propogandic indoctrination are some short...very very short....segments of actual storytelling. Personally this kind of heavy handed nonsense is about as enjoyable as breathing air downwind from a hog farm. The nauseating stench of pig shit is so thick that it sticks to the roof of your mouth like peanut butter.

This is rather sad because the author actually can write rather well as shown by other excellent poignant works in his collection. Unfortunately this boring poorly piece of agitprop is not one of them. I suggest frankly that regularguy43 retract and fundamentally rework this piece to expand the actual small pieces of good writing into a real story. Please delete also the exceptionally boring and rather lengthy passages of utter agitprop nonsense. I frankly get bored rather quickly with single sided hyper feministic nonsense masquerading as a "story." I also find it rather nauseating when a male character is so very emasculated that he "marries" a utter dominatrix feminazi monster and then submits to being nothing more than a sperm source for a lesbian couple to have children. I particularly find the framing of all this utter nonsense as a "normal viable alternative" to be particularly disgusting in my view.

1 star...for having the gall to present a agitprop piece as a story.... Frankly I wish we could get this deleted entirely.

woodwardwoodwardabout 2 years ago

Almost gave up on this story as a bunch of feminist crap but read on. What a wild 180 change of course story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She’s 21 in 2021 and 22 in 2019.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a really good story! Great job in writing this and developing their characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed this, thank you.

I suspect servant111 is upset his parents have kicked him out of their basement...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Great fun for your characters. Lotsa loving for them too. It’s amazing the numbers of variations to sex that there are and what different things that get people off. Thank you.

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

"As he drove his dick deep into her pussy, he patted and rubbed her assholes."

Assholes? Plural? Just how many does Emma have?

wwaldripwwaldrip10 months ago

Great story every man’s dream

Campus77Campus778 months ago

Loved it. Great development and a believable story line. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.