Messages from AnonyTITS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like something my strong, next-door neighbor would say," Susie said. "Are you here to support the cause?" She shook her shoulders and made her boobs bounce.

"Ah. Yeah," he answered, looking at her cupcake-sized breasts. "Ah. I believe in equality." He pointed to the black tape on his tee-shirt that he'd put on to blend into the crowd so he could spy on Emma.

His eyes shifted to Emma's great rack and then up to her face. His face turned red. So did hers. She stammered and said, "Em. Ah. I so owe you an apology. I screamed at you the other day. I meant to hurt and embarrass you, and now, after talking to Susie. I understand I got it all wrong, and you deserve to be praised."

"You didn't know," he said modestly. "Considering what you saw, you acted appropriately."

A slim, sexy redhead approached the group. She was topless. Her breasts were the palest white skin TJ had ever seen, and her nipples were a very light shade of pink.

Susie beamed, kissed the new arrival on the lips, and said, "Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Ginger. Ginger, this is Emma Carlisle and TJ, the boy who lived next door to me when I was growing up."

Ginger gave them a warm friendly smile. She shook Emma's hand and said, "Hello." She hugged TJ and said, "She talks so much about you. About how kind and what a great friend you were. I feel like I know you and that we are old friends."

Tj blushed.

Emma said, "I'll leave you two to catch up. TJ, I'm sorry I misjudged you."

"Wait," Susie said. "Do you have someplace to be or more duties to perform for the protest?"

"No. We had the speeches and the march. Others are handling the press, getting the word out about what we want and how great the turnout was."

"Join us," Susie said. "We can catch up on what's happened since we're at Edgewood High School."

"Okay," Emma said.

"I can count on you to join us, can't I?" Susie asked TJ and winked at him out of Emma's sight.

He nodded.

Ginger said, "Can we find a spot in the shade? This wee Irish lass doesn't do well in strong sunlight.

The four of them found a quiet place to sit on the grass under a white oak tree and talked. Susie told them how she lived with her dad, got her GED, and her forays into the lesbian world. She had hilarious stories.

"It's hard being gay, and not in the ways you think. When I flirt with a woman and tell her she's cute. Most of the time, she smiles and says 'aww thanks', forcing me to say, 'I don't mean 'cute' cute. I mean I'm a lesbian, I find you attractive, and I want to jump your bones."

The group laughed. Susie served up another story.

"I was at a club recently dancing by myself, while waiting for Ginger to arrive. A woman came up to me and yelled, 'Stop trying to get my boyfriend's attention.' I shouted so she could hear me over the music, 'I'm not interested in your man. I'm a lesbian.'

"As luck would have it. The song ended while I was answering her, and everyone in the club heard me shout, 'I'M A LESBIAN!' It was just like on "The Ellen Show" when Ellen Degeneres leaned over and told Laura Dern that she was gay not realizing she was speaking into a microphone.

"Everyone turned my way and stared. " Susie said. "I burst out laughing. It was so surreal."

Emma asked, "Susie, was it hard coming out to your parents?"

"I was nervous. Lots of kids are disowned and kicked out of the house when they tell their folks they're gay. I was in the car with my mom, and we were coming back from the grocery store when I told her I was a lesbian. She turned to me and said 'I'm so proud that you came out to me because that's something I could never tell my mom.'"

"Wow!" Emma and TJ said at the same time.

Susie giggled, "That explains why she keeps divorcing men. She's not physically attracted to them. But she wanted children and didn't have the option I have of living as an openly gay woman. I took her to her first gay bar. She made some new friends, and I DIDN'T SEE HER FOR A WEEK!"

Susie laughed. The others joined in.

"When I told my dad," Susie explained, "he looked at me and said, 'I'll tell you the same thing I told your brother. No girls in your bedroom.' He smiled, hugged me, said that he loved me, and asked, 'Does that mean you'll watch sports with me?'

"I answered, 'I'm not a man trapped in a woman's body. I don't want to drink beer, belch, fart, and watch football games. I have no interest in sports, and men interest me as much as a dog or cat does. However, women make me tingle inside.

"I get along great with my parents."

"Ginger, did you have problems coming out as a lesbian?" Emma asked.

"I'm not a lesbian," she answered. "I've been with guys and girls. I guess I'm bi if you had to label me. Susie has a special aura. She's a kind and beautiful person on the inside and the outside."

Ginger leaned over and kissed her girlfriend. Her hand gently caressed a boob and teasingly tweaked her stiff nipple.

TJ and Emma saw everything and blushed.

"If you're keeping score," Susie said. "Technically, I'm a virgin and Ginger is not. I've been penetrated by Tampons, tongues, fingers, dildos, and vibrators, but I've never had a penis in my vagina."

Emma and TJ looked shocked by her confession. TJ felt worse when Susie asked, "So big guy when I last saw you, you were a virgin. Is that still the case?"

"Ah. No. That was two years ago!'

"Gotcha!" Susie shouted.

"You bitch," TJ said with a smile while shaking his finger at her. He added, "Our prom date went so spectacularly well, I decided it was time for me to date. Of course, I had to wait until I got to college because the pool of high school girls open to my advances was zero."

"Good for you," Susie said. "How many serious relationships have you had?"

"Two."

"Are you seeing someone now?"

"No."

"How did your relationships end?"

"On good terms, if that's what you're driving at," TJ said. "Vivian, my first girlfriend, was offered the chance of a lifetime to study abroad at a prestigious school, and Ava, my second girlfriend, dumped me gently and with an apology.

"When we met, I didn't know she'd recently broken up from a long-term relationship. I caught her on the rebound. I thought we were getting along. We had a lot in common, and then, her boyfriend re-appeared, apologized, and begged her to give him a second chance. I hear they're married now."

"You don't seem heartbroken," Susie said.

"I'm not."

He sang,

"I believe we all have a soul mate

The chance for a perfect duet

I believe in hopeless devotion

I just haven't found it yet

But in my mind I see

The chick, who is meant for me

She'll be someone who is lovely

Someone wonderful and true."

Ginger and Emma stared at him with wide eyes as if he was crazy. His voice was strong and melodic, but his actions caught them by surprise.

Not Susie, she answered singing,

"The kind of boy

Who makes you smile

Even when you're feeling blue.

And I know, I know he's out there

Most definitely

Oh yeah

Not a phony, or a fake

Sweeter than a chocolate shake

My meant to be."

TJ and Susie broke up laughing.

When she caught her breath, Susie said, "Of course, my meant to be turned out to be a girl named Ginger."

Ginger and Emma gave her a strange look. Susie said, "What? You don't recognize the song? It's fromTeen Beach Movie.

"It was my favorite movie. I had the DVD and made TJ watch it over and over again. I was in love with Maia Mitchell. She was so cute and bouncy. Of course, I didn't know I was lusting after her at the time!"

"Oh," Emma exclaimed.

Ginger smiled and said, "Thanks for letting us in on your inside joke."

Their conversation resumed. Susie gently quizzed Emma on her current relationship status and got an answer she liked.

"I'm keeping things light at the moment," she said. "You know, focusing on school. I had a bad breakup four months ago. I thought I'd found a good guy, but after getting in my pants, he cheated on me."

Susie brought things to a happier place, telling how she and Ginger met. "It was love at first sight," Susie said. "I looked into her green eyes, and I was smitten. After one date, I knew she was special. The one for me!"

Everyone told funny and embarrassing stories. They laughed and had fun. No one rebuked TJ for checking out their boobs. Of course, Susie and Ginger cast more than one glance at Emma's fine pair.

Susie and Ginger announced they had to leave. Susie said, "I spent years denying who I was and what would make me happy. Emma, TJ, don't make the same mistake I made. You are good people. I can see you like each other a little. Please go on a date. See if the spark turns into a roaring fire."

Emma and TJ looked at each other. Their faces turned red.

Susie slapped TJ on the shoulder and said, "Take a chance. Ask her out, you big dummy."

"Emma, would you like to..."

She interrupted him and said softly, "Yes. I think I owe you that after hating you for years."

"My work here is done," Susie said. "I protested to make the world a better place, and I partially repaid my debt to TJ for ruining his life by getting him a date with a beautiful woman."

Susie and Ginger put their shoes on.

Everyone stood and hugged. Susie and Ginger left.

TJ looked at his feet and said, "Do you like old movies?"

"Some."

"Susie's favorite movie,Teen Beach Movie was a mash-up ofWest Side Story, Grease, and the Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello beach movies. The originalWest Side Story is playing at the IU Cinema tonight. Would you like to go with me?

"Yes."

^^^

After the movie, TJ walked Emma back to her dorm. He kissed her goodnight. She kissed him back.

They had a second and a third date. On the third date, she invited him to her room. They made out. She pressed her hand on his crotch when he touched her breasts over her shirt.

They kissed and groped each other.

Emma pulled the shirt off the well-built man and rubbed his chest. She giggled when she took off her top and said, "Normally, it's a big deal when I show a guy my breasts, but you've already seen them."

He cupped her left breast and said, "They're very nice." He squeezed it gently while looking deep into her blue eyes and said, "You're very nice."

The rest of their clothes came off, and they lay naked on her bed. TJ didn't rush to her breasts or pussy. He kissed and caressed her body.

He made her feel special, that her pleasure mattered. Unlike other guys she had dated, he didn't race to fuck her.

After his lips had explored her body, he sucked her dusky nipples and squeezed her firm breasts and ass. While he pleasured her, he expressed his delight.

He moaned, "Mmm' and murmured compliments. "Nice", "So sexy". He didn't just say "I love your breasts.". He said, "I love your neck...your shoulder...your belly...your nipples."

Each compliment was followed by a soft caress or a warm kiss. He ran his fingers through her blonde, downy pubic hair and said with sincerity, "I like a woman to look like a woman."

All this attention had Emma moaning. Her pussy was wet. They both smelled her scent.

She slid to the floor, grabbed his cock, squeezed, stroked it, giggled, and said, "When I was fourteen, I read an article in 'Cosmo' about things guys want to hear in bed. Number one was to say something positive about their cock, like "It's so big' or 'It's so hard'.

"Over the years. I've made a point of saying something nice the first time I'm with a guy. Half the time, I'm lying, and wishing it were big, harder, or cleaner. You have a nice cock. Clean, firm, and a good size. It's not scary big that I have to worry about getting hurt.

"I'm impressed with how you took your time and made me feel special. I've been fucked a lot. Rarely does someone make love to me. Thank you."

She enveloped his dick with her lips and sucked his penis.

"Ohhh," TJ moaned. He sighed and said, "Wait. Stop."

She pulled off him, gave him a questioning look, and asked, "Am I doing something wrong?"

He slid off the bed and knelt beside her. He looked deeply into his eyes and said, "I like you. More than I expected."

She smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

He stopped her and said, "Wait. I wasn't expecting to fall for you, but I have. This could be real. You deserve to know the whole truth before we go any further."

Her confused look was now showing signs of fear.

"I like you, and everything I've said and done tonight and on our other dates is true and real, but I need to confess something. I am AnonyTITS."

Her eyes widened, and her mouth fell open.

"I am the ones that sent out the emails to you and the other women."

"What? Why?"

"It was stupid and mean. I was angry that you lambasted me in public for something I didn't do. In high school, I put up with being an outcast and an object of disdain, but it's three years later! I wanted a fresh start at college.

"You humiliated me. I wanted to humiliate you. I thought getting you to parade around in public with your tits out would make us even. I came up with this scheme, hoping you'd take the bait, and you did."

Her eyes teared up.

"I was wrong. In so many ways. One, you and the other women weren't humbled and shamed. You were empowered. You were brave, strong, and proud. And two, you were right on the issue. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, and vice versus."

"I hadn't given the idea any thought. You and the others made me think. Why should a man be allowed to do something and specifically forbid a woman from doing the same thing? The answer is we shouldn't.

"What I did was wrong and how I thought was wrong. I'm sorry for scamming you. I think we're getting along, but I don't want us to start a relationship without being completely honest with you. I made a mistake. Can you forgive me?"

"Wow. That's a lot to take in." She studied his face. He looked open and sorry for what he'd done.

"I like to think of myself as a good person," Emma said. "I've made mistakes. I've never apologized so profusely or when so much was on the line. We were going to gave sex. You didn't have to tell me. I'd probably never had found out."

"I know. I don't want to be the guy that only thinks with his dick. Who is selfish and takes advantage of people."

She looked into his eyes. He seems guileless. She relaxed, shrugged her shoulder, and put his deflated penis in her mouth.

"Ahh. What's happening?"

She took his cock out of her mouth and said, "I believe you're a good man who was wronged. You didn't beat up your prom date. You put up with a lot of abuse to protect a friend.

"Sure. You tricked me. I deserved it for the way I treated you. Look how it turned out. You tricked me into doing something great. Something I'm proud of doing. Something that could change our country for the better.

"You have a conscious. Morals, Standards. You're not perfect. Who is? You're someone I want to be with."

She paused, stared at him, and said, "Oh, yeah. We're going to fuck!"

She resumed sucking his dick. He laughed, relieved, and then moaned when her tongue swished around the head of his dick.

"Enough!" he cried and stood. "I'm too close, and you're too good at giving head."

He guided her to her feet and had her sit on the edge of the bed. He knelt on the floor and dove between her legs.

"Oh!" she yelled as his tongue hit her clit.

He gave her nub a couple of quick swipes and went exploring. He licked her slit and chewed on a thin flap of her inner labia that extended past her vulva.

She squealed and squirmed.

He dug nectar out of her hole, savored, and swallowed it. "Mmmm," he groaned. Then he rewarded her, returning his attention to her pleasure button. He flicked and licked it until she screamed.

"Ohh. OHHHH!"

She orgasmed. Her body spasmed, and her thighs clenched and trapped his head. He let her have her moment.

When her muscles relaxed, he was freed. He teased, "Just to be sure, you liked that?"

She laughed and said, "You cheeky boy!" She grabbed his face and kissed his lips. In the process, TJ transferred fluid from her pussy to her mouth. Without a hint of embarrassment or shame, she licked her lips clean.

She smiled, giggled, and said, "I taste good. Now sit!"

TJ sat on the bed. Emma climbed on top of him, impaling herself on his hard cock.

"Ohhh," they moaned. They rested and enjoyed the contact.

She rolled her hips. After focusing on grinding her clit on his pubis, she sat up tall and pushed her chest into his face. She laughed as his mouth sought out her nipples.

He latched onto the right and nipped it.

"Owe!" she slapped him softly and said, "Bad. Bad boy. Kiss and suck my nips. Never bite them."

He suckled, and she rode him. He reclined onto his back and pulled her with him. They kissed and rutted. His hands sought out her ass and grasped and squeezed the firm flesh as she rode him roughly.

He stretched out his right hand, and his index finger found her asshole. The pad of his finger pressed against the anus. He stroked the crinkled flesh.

"No," she murmured.

He persisted. As he drove his dick deep into her pussy, he patted and rubbed her assholes. She bucked harder

His finger slipped inside her to the first knuckle. She moaned loudly, "Ohhh!"

Her pussy clenched his dick, and she climaxed

He came and filled her vag with spunk. His finger slipped out of her ass as they lay there basking in the pleasure of their orgasms.

A minute later, with a deadpan face, she said, "FYI, I liked that."

"Me too!"

They shared a laugh.

^^^

After that night, they were an item. They dated exclusively and fuck all the time.

In their senior year, after a fun night out drinking and dancing with Susie and Ginger, TJ and Emma went to Emma's place. They started off, as usual, by kissing and ripping each other's clothes off.

They were drunk, in love, and having fun. After Emma sucked his cock and TJ ate her pussy, they had intercourse. They rotated through a couple of positions: missionary, doggie, girl on top, and reverse cowgirl.

"You, my love, have a mighty fine ass," TJ said as he watched her pussy swallow his cock. He had an excellent view of both her holes and her round bottom.

"I do," she answered, giggling. She pulled off and came around for a kiss. He hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately.

Next, they spooned. He fucked her languidly while he played with her tits. He fingered her pussy and found it to be very wet. Her slick fluid was everywhere on her labia, thighs, and her butt.

They moaned and expressed their happiness, pleasure, and love.

TJ pulled out. Emma stretched and repositioned herself.

His next thrust accidentally drove his dick into her ass.

"No. No. No," she murmured softly.

TJ didn't read her words as a cry of pain or a demand to stop. He heard babbling. He noticed that she was tighter. He didn't give it a lot of thought, and he continued to slide his dick into her.

"That's my ass! You're in my ass!"

"Oh." He stopped pushing and said, "Are you okay?"

"Yes. No. I mean it doesn't hurt, but you're in my butt."

"What should I do?"

Instead of answering, she pushed into TJ. "Mmm. You know, I always thought anal sex would hurt. This isn't bad. Fuck me slowly."

He rocked in and out of her with short, unhurried strokes. He reached around and rubbed her clit.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. "This is different. Really different. I feel full, and it seems you're in deeper. I like the clit play. I have nerves firing off in the front and the back. What about you?"

"It's different. A lot tighter."

"Ohh. Ohh. Ohh," Emma moaned. "I feel like such a bad girl. The taboo factor is a big turn-on."

"Yes. The naughty factor plus seeing my dick going in your ass is super hot."