Messages from AnonyTITS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He picked up the pace. She seemed okay. Her labored breathing grew louder, and her moaning quickened and matched his stokes. He continued to work on her clitoris.

"OH!" she shouted loudly.

It was unlike her usual orgasmic cry. This was a sonic boom! She spasmed. There was no doubt she had a big climax.

TJ moaned and filled her ass with cum.

Afterward, she said, "That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had. You made me squirt or pee or both. Ohh. I'm exhausted."

They lay in each other's arms and fell asleep.

After that night, they had anal intercourse two or three times a month. Usually after heavy drinking. It became their go-to activity when they were horny, and Emma was on her period.

^^^

Emma and TJ graduated in 2019 when they were twenty-two. Emma had a degree in education and TJ one in computer science. They got jobs and got married the following year.

When they were twenty-five, they had a baby boy. When they were twenty-eight years old, they had their second child, a girl.

Four months later, TJ started his own computer business. He helped companies defend against ransom attacks. He was instantly successful.

The next year, Emma quit her job, and they bought a large, secluded lakefront house on Lake Monroe. TJ worked from home. Emma did freelance writing and took care of the kids.

Susie and Ginger were frequent visitors. One night after dinner and when the kids were asleep, Susie said, "Your kids are great."

"I always wanted to have children. I didn't know I would love them so much," Emma said.

"Em," Susie cleared her throat nervously. Her eyes flicked from Emma to TJ and back to Emma. She said, "Ginger and I want children. Of course, we can't do it on our own.

"In vitro fertilization is an option, but we can't afford it. It costs between twelve to seventeen thousand dollars a session, and there are no guarantees.

"If we went the donor sperm and artificial insemination route, it would cost between one thousand to fifteen hundred dollars. We only have a ten-fifteen percent chance per menstrual cycle of getting pregnant."

"Wow, That's a lot of money," TJ said.

"Or we could go to a bar," Ginger said, "pick up some random guy, have sex, and hope for the best."

"That's not our style," Susie said.

"That's not the right way," Emma agreed.

"There's a new option," Susie said. "Have you heard about the natural insemination movement?"

TJ and Emma shook their heads.

"In this program, men agree to help women get pregnant. There are no fees, no syringes or turkey basters, and no frozen sperm. You get fresh sperm."

"Oh, that sounds better. Less clinical," Emma said.

"It is," Ginger said. "The woman can pick her donor from a group of volunteers who put their picture and profile online. You make the baby the old fashion way, by having sex," Ginger said.

"Oh! How's that different than Tinder?" Emma asked. "And how do you know that the guy doesn't have an STD, has good genes, or is even able to impregnate you?"

"You don't," Susie said. "Let me cut to the chase. We can't afford the medical options. We are looking for a good guy. Someone smart and kind and in good health with good genes. Good-looking and tall is a plus. The proven ability to have fathered a child is a must. Basically, Emma, we want TJ to have sex with me and get me pregnant."

Emma's and TJ's mouth fell open.

"I'm serious."

"And you'd sleep with him?" Emma asked. "But you're a lesbian?"

"Yes and yes. I'd have sex. Ginger and I think the natural way is best. TJ could be involved in the child's life if he wants. There'd be no financial obligation. I hope you'll consider our request."

She and Ginger stood. She added, "We'll let you think it over."

"Are you ovulating now?" Emma asked.

"Yes." She rubbed her side. Susie always knew when she was ovulating. There was a change in the consistency of her vaginal mucus, and one of her ovaries had a slight ache.

"You and TJ should have sex now. He's a good man, a great father, and he makes wonderful children. Go to my bedroom and have sex."

Susie looked at TJ. He looked at his wife. She moved her hands in a shooing movement signaling him to go. TJ looked at Susie and said, "I'm honored that you asked. You and Ginger will be great mothers."

He went to the petite brunette and extended his hand. Susie took it. They took a step, she stopped, and asked, "Can Ginger join us? My body needs to get ready for... you know. She's the best lover I've ever had. She will get me wet and ready, plus this way, she'd feel like part of the process of making our child."

Before he answered, Susie said, "Emma, you're welcome to join us. While Ginger gets the broodmare ready, you could prepare the stallion." She laughed.

"Why not?" Emma said. "I'd be happy to be part of your magical moment."

TJ looked at his wife, his eyebrows shot up, and his eyes widened.

She said, "Why not? Are you really going to say no to three beautiful women being in your bed?"

He reached out to his wife. Susie reached out to her wife, and the four twenty-something-year-olds walked to the bedroom.

The women disappeared into the en suite bathroom. TJ stripped down to his underwear, sat on the bed, and waited.

The women came out. Their hair was styled, their makeup perfect, and they were nude.

Emma led the way, smiling and carrying a towel. Her tits and fit body looked smashing.

Ginger was next.

TJ noticed her copper-colored curls which cascaded to her shoulders. Her body was pale white. She had petite breasts with light pink nipples. Her pubic hair was a surprise. It was as red and as thick and curly as the hair on her head. Her 70s bush hid her sex.

Susie smiled shyly as she entered the room. The woman's long black hair was gathered in a ponytail and nearly touched her butt. Her untanned breasts looked great, like little cupcakes with vanilla icing and small cherries on top.

TJ scanned the rest of her. She was slim with narrow hips. She either waxed or shaved; she had no pubic hair. That and her short stature made her look innocent.

TJ stood, smiled awkwardly, and said, "All of you are beautiful. Susie, you look like an angel."

"Thanks."

Ginger came up behind her lover, wrapped her arms around her, and kissed her neck. Her lips pressed on the carotid artery. She felt the blood pulsing rapidly. She attempted to calm her partner by hugging her tightly and saying, "Take a deep breath, Susie. You are safe. TJ will be gentle, and I'll prepare you well."

Ginger spun her around and kissed Susie on the lips.

TJ looked at his friend's butt. It was cute. Small. Firm. A tan line showed the outline of her bikini bottom.

Emma went to the far side of the bed and beckoned for TJ to come to her. She said softly, "Let's give them some space." They sat side-by-side on the bed. Emma saw her husband had a huge hard-on. She touched it and felt it twitch.

She removed her hand, chuckled, and said, "I see you're ready."

"Are you angry?"

"No. Susie's beautiful. Ginger too. Of course, you have an erection. Take your underwear off and lie with me." She stretched out on the bed, leaving room for him, and half of the bed for the other women.

She rolled on her side, facing the women. TJ spooned his wife. When his dick ached, which it did periodically, he pressed his erection into his wife's plump bum.

TJ and Emma watched the women kiss.

Ginger started with her wife's mouth. She kissed her cheek, neck, and collarbone. Susie sighed, closed her eyes, and they saw her relax.

Ginger guided Susie to sit and then recline on the bed. She lay beside her on the outside of the bed so Emma and TJ could watch unobstructed as the redhead kissed and caressed every part of her partner's body.

She was gentle. Her touches were as light as a feather. She raised Susie's nipples to tall stiff peaks and made her moan. She softly kissed her nips and tenderly sucked them.

"Oh," Susie moaned.

Ginger took her time kissing and caressing her wife. TJ said to himself, "Damn! And I thought I was a considerate lover and that I took my time. I'd have my cock in her by now."

Susie moaned louder when Ginger touched her vulva. Ginger cupped it and applied pressure with her whole hand. She pressed and backed off and pressed and pulled her hand away.

Ginger looked at TJ and said, "Susie has a very sensitive clit. She doesn't like a lot of pressure or force, and it's best to avoid touching her clit directly. This on-off technique is good for her. Otherwise, she is overwhelmed, and it's painful.

"Here's another way to stimulate her pussy." She placed her hand on the side of Susie's sex and pressed, sliding her thick outer lip inward. She said, "You noticed I haven't touched her clit or her hood. I've pushed her outer labia against it. She needs a cushion or barrier to protect her sensitive nub."

Ginger put her hand against Susie's right labia majora and pushed it toward her partner's slit.

"Ohh," Susie moaned.

Ginger stopped, put her hand on the outer side of the left labia, and pushed against it, driving it into her slit and against her clitoris.

"Ohh!" Susie moaned.

"Another indirect contact technique she likes is pulling softly on her inner and outer labia." She demonstrated.

"Ohhh," Susie moaned.

"Everything is connected down there," Ginger said. "When I pull on her lips, things move and stretch, and her clit is stimulated. She likes the accidental secondary contact.

Ginger pulled on one of her lover's inner labia. Susie moaned, and everyone saw that her labia were wet. They glistened in the light.

Ginger moved her hand and lightly tapped the flesh above the brunette's clit five times with a steady slow rhythm. She moved her fingers to the bottom of her slit and tapped twice. Again, with a distinct pause between the strikes.

She said, "She likes it when you tap by her sex. Again, avoid her clit. For reasons that even she doesn't understand, she likes an odd number of soft taps on her mons pubis followed by a lesser, even number of taps at the bottom of her opening.

"The numbers don't seem to matter. You can do three and two, seven and two, or four or six. The pattern, placement, and pace seem to be important. Use a slow, deliberate pace.

"This is an edging technique for Susie. As her orgasm builds, she finds the pause, the wait for the next tap, to be an exquisite pain/pleasure thing.

"She's wet and near an orgasm. TJ, I don't know how she'll react to your penis. When I use a dildo or vibrator on her, I focus on her G-spot. Good luck."

While Ginger was giving her tutorial, TJ had been playing with his wife's breasts, nipples, and clit. Emma was as wet as Susie. Emma and Ginger got off the bed and shared an upholstered chair in the corner that gave them a good view of the bed.

Susie scooted to the center of the bed. TJ lay on his side beside her. He said, "Hello."

She giggled.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded.

"I want this to be good for you. I'll try to be gentle and considerate. If you don't like what I'm doing or it hurts. Tell me. Don't worry about hurting my feelings."

She nodded.

He smiled and scanned her naked body as he ran a hand from her cheek down to her thighs. She tensed up.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Your hand. It's big and hard, and I can feel your calluses. I'm used to Ginger's small, soft hands. Also, I can feel your big, hard cock pressing against me. Sorry, but your body scares me."

"Guys are different than girls. I promise I won't hurt you." He smiled reassuringly and said, "I only know one way to do this. I am going to make love to you. Okay?"

She nodded and smiled braver than she felt.

TJ kissed her lips. She didn't respond. He stopped and said, "I'm not going to mount you, shove my dick inside, and cum because you want a baby. We're two people who care about each other. I'll get you pregnant, but we must do it in a loving manner.

"When you're ready, I'll penetrate you."

She nodded.

"It's okay to enjoy the process. We aren't cheating on our wives. They're here. They've given us permission. They want us to have sex. Can I kiss you? It'll make the process easier for me."

"Yes." she sounded relaxed. Her body was less rigid.

TJ kissed her again. This time she responded. Not passionately or enthusiastically, but she wasn't a dead fish.

He didn't drive his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her warmly, softly, and lovingly. The tender act settled both of them.

He touched her breasts and thumbed her nipples. Then he tasted them, sucking gently.

"Oh," she cooed.

^^^

Emma turned to Ginger and said, "They seem more at ease."

"Yes. They are beautiful."

"They are," Emma said. She stared into the redhead's gorgeous green eyes and got lost in them.

Ginger leaned in. Emma did too. Their lips touched, and they kissed. Their lips parted, and their tongues touched.

Emma pulled back and said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't assume just because our partners are having sex we can or should."

Ginger stroked her face and said, "Relax. It's okay. Do you and TJ swing?"

Emma shook her head no.

"Susie and I do. We've shared a single woman and swapped partners with lesbians. I'm bi, and like dick, so we occasionally invite mixed couples over. I get the penis, and Susie gets to have fun with another vagina.

"This isn't new for us. I didn't expect to hook up with you, but I'm glad we kissed, and I'm open to doing more. Are you bi?"

"I wouldn't say I'm bisexual. In college, I got together with a few women. What's not to like? They're beautiful, smell good, are soft, and have gentle hands. I couldn't do it full-time because I like men too much, but every once in a while is nice."

The women leaned in and kissed.

Emma moaned when a small hand caressed her breasts. She returned the favor and groped Ginger's firm boobs.

^^^

Both couples kissed and made out for a good ten minutes.

TJ stayed above Susie's belly button. Ginger and Emma didn't. Their wandering hands caressed hips, butts, and thighs, and clits and warm, wet vaginas.

^^^

Tj and Susie heard their moans and looked at their wives. TJ said, "I didn't know my wife was into women."

Susie giggled and said, "It sure looks like it. Do you mind?"

"No. It's hot."

TJ moved and knelt in-between the petite brunette's legs.

Susie lifted her knees and spread her legs wide. TJ got a wonderful view of her hairless, glistening sex.

He brought his tongue to her pussy, licked her labia, and tasted her musky essence.

"Ohhh!" Susie cried out and raised her hips off the bed.

She put her ass down, and TJ licked her sex and drove his tongue inside her vagina. All the while, being careful to avoid direct contact with her clit.

"Ohhh!" Susie moaned.

She moaned loud and often. Fluid ran out her pussy and trickled down her thighs.

TJ pulled back and licked his lips, enjoying what he was tasting. He said, "You're wet enough. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Wow. You really know how to eat pussy!"

"Does he ever!" Emma said and laughed. Emma and Ginger untangled themselves, pulling their heads out of each other's crotches. They came to the bed.

Susie reached out and grabbed her lover's hands. She looked at TJ, and said, "Let's make a baby.

The big man climbed on top of the little woman. He supported most of his weight, but she felt his size and the hardness of his body. They were face-to-face and stared into each other's eyes. It was more intimate than their kisses.

When he felt her relax, he slid up her body until their hips aligned. He grasped his penis and slotted it at her opening, and pushed. The head of his dick slid between her labia majora and pressed against the entrance to her vagina.

"Oh!" Susie cried out as she inhaled sharply. "You're so big!"

"You can handle it," TJ said calmly. "You still have some of your hymen covering the opening. I need to push past that. Okay?"

"Okay."

He pushed, and nothing happened. He put more force into his thrust and broke through.

"Ah! Fuck. That hurt!" She gripped Ginger's hand tightly.

TJ stopped and said, "That should be the worst of it. Your barrier is gone. The head of my cock is inside you. Your vagina will stretch. Are you in any pain?"

Susie inhaled, exhaled, and evaluated the situation. She said, "I don't feel any pain. I feel pressure and the sensation of being stretched.

"That's absolutely normal, my love," Ginger said. "Your vagina's elastic. It will stretch to accommodate his dick. You're doing great."

TJ pushed more cock into her. He was cautious and mindful she was a virgin. There were no rapid movements; no powerful thrust. He was patient and careful.

For these few minutes, Susie was vocal. She cried out in surprise and commented on everything.

"Ah! It's so big!"

"Ohhh. I feel so full."

"There's more?"

TJ got most of his cock inside her. He stopped, pulled a couple of inches out, and slowly shoved his dick back in.

"Oh! Wow!" Susie said. "I've never had something this big so deep inside me. This is different."

"Does it feel good?" Ginger asked.

"Kind of," Susie said. "I like the feeling of fullness and being stretched. It's nice. It's new. It's weird. It's overwhelming and difficult to process."

"First times are scary," Emma said. "I had to do it a half dozen times before I wasn't freaking out. When you get comfortable, you can concentrate on how good it feels, and the orgasms will follow."

TJ slowly fucked Susie.

She lay still. Her wide eyes looked at Ginger.

The redhead said, "You're doing great. As Emma said, it takes some practice to get the hang of it, and then you can relax and enjoy it."

TJ brought his head to her level and looked into her wild, frightened eyes. He kissed her as he rhythmically drove his penis in and out of her. The steady pace calmed her. However, his lips on hers were one more sensation for her overload brain to process.

He slid up her body, so their groins were aligned and fucked her gently.

She closed her eyes, released her anxieties, and her mind shifted gears. She became more present. More in the moment. That's when she began moaning on every thrust. She moved her hips to increase the touches she found pleasurable.

TJ was sweating. He said to himself, "Damn! She's tight. My sweet next-door neighbor has a sweet pussy."

"Ohhh!" he yelled as he lost it. His dick exploded, filling her womb with cum.

"Ah. Ah," he grunted as he drove his dick in deeper.

Susie looked up with big eyes at Ginger with a 'What's happening?' expression on her face.

Ginger smiled, squeezed her hand, and said, "You're getting baby batter."

Susie frowned and still looked confused.

"He's cumming and filling you with his sperm!"

TJ dumped her load and rolled off Susie. He sighed, took a deep breath, and apologized, "I sorry, Susie, that I came and didn't give you a climax."

His speech sped up as he explained his performance. "Susie, you're so beautiful and so tight, I couldn't last any longer." He looked anxious and embarrassed.

Susie brightened up and said, "So I was all right?"

"Of course, you were!" Ginger said. "You're hot!"

"You were great," TJ said. "Was it okay for you?"

"Yes. There was just a bit of pain at the beginning. I didn't know what to expect. I don't think anyone could have been as kind and considerate as you. I'm glad my first time was with you."

"Love, you've got a bit of blood down there," Emma said.

Susie spread her legs, and everyone peered at her freshly fucked pussy. There was some blood. It was bright red. As Emma wiped it away with the towel she'd brought from the bathroom, she said, "It's not much. Probably from when he ruptured your hymen."

Emma laughed and said, "My first time, I bleed like a stuck pig. I wasn't as lucky to have a great partner like TJ. It probably didn't help that we were drunk and we didn't know what we were doing. I certainly didn't get the intensive foreplay you had.