All Comments on 'Messed Up Family'

by johnsmith1231994

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pure Shit

Poor writing skills. Please stop.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 11 years ago
The only thing wrong wtih this story is:

She should have allowed Jeremy the opportunity to choose who he will live with. I guess I can understand why she did not. The father just might pay a visit to his son unexpectedly. i know for a fact that might not happen for I know a lot of divorced people that live far apart that ship their children on airlines without supervision. That is also a travesty. Children should be guarded by at least one trusted guardian at all times during travel but that is another issue. The mom should have let her 'other' son chose who he lives with period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Needed more domination of the mother

This was a good story, but i think the younger brother got cheated out of the whole deal. She could have at least let the younger brother fuck her once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story...

Gud story...The reactions were all realistic...Keep it up... :*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
someone please slap her i beg you

good story but she is a horrible mother who shouldnt have more kids if she is acting like this and it ended kinda rough. she says she loves the older brother more and is leaving his father and abandoning him behind and has the balls to ask him to keep silent if he cares for her when despite what she said she clearly doesnt give a shit about him. it should have have ended with him angry telling her how he feels and telling dad. perhaps a sequel where the mom and older brother invite him for the holidays trying to get him to forgive them. or the older brother loses his job and she abandons him and the kids to start a new family with younger brother. she is the type after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Very dissapointed in the ending of the story I think the younger onee should have told the father it would be what the mother deserved for how she is treating her younger son and yes she sould have at least let the younger son fuck her once over all rather upseting story but just goes to show theiir will always be a favorite I guess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolute Crap!

This story DESERVED to get a "0" rating, but Lit's scale doesn't allow for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

please continue I d like to see the younger brother get some action. maybe steal her from his older brother

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Definitely messed up

That mom is one blunt woman..Christ. Very apt title.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A sad sort of story

Too bad that the younger boy couldn't talk his mom into having sex with him too, and give her two hard cocks to satisfy her sexual needs.

Thanks for the read.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Bad Rip Off*

Sorry I have read this before on this site.

blkhrtblkhrtalmost 11 years ago
bullshit

The hubby can hire PI. So much for the secrecy. It is utter crap. If you write a fantasy, then you need to learn how the 'suspension of truth' works. You got to believethe people, you are writing a fantasy and NOT A CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pure Bullshit

Sorry but this is such a bullshit story. Not erotic and not at all exciting to read or realistic in any way. Pure drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Don't give up the day job

At least you have room to improve.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

That's some fucked up shit she tells him she loves the other brother more then asks him to keep her secret. What kinda Mom says that shit. Then the fucking slut wants more kids but is willing to abandon her youngest son. 1*

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doealmost 11 years ago

Oh & don't write a sequel involving this slutty gold digging poor excuse of a mother. Fuck her I don't even care about her not letting the youngest fuck her but she basically admitted to not giving a fuck about him but uses his love for her to make him feel guilty & to keep her secret. That's fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wasted Excellent Storyline

She is totally messed up to leave behind the YOUNGER one...no mother do that.

I wonder her young son telling:Okay, i will never tell dad, but you NEVER EVER talk with me again.I true mother will be shocked to the core with that.

BigChiefBigChiefalmost 11 years ago
Maybe a different ending?

Mom should have bought his silence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The B I T C H

You would think that the other brother would get a piece of the action, just so he would keep his mouth shut. Shouldnt matter, the mother is a whore anyways,

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
totally underrated and messed up

Incest is inherently risky and this cut thru and showed the residue of narcissism. I'm all for true love,but hey , the twosome coulda/shoulda been a bit more discreet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what an unfair mommy

It's perfectly okay that she spreads her thighs for her older boy Jeremy. As her first born the kid's got a right to shove his fine fat cock up the same warm wet hole he came out of. But what about her younger boy? He's got a fine cock of his own, a pair of hot young balls brimming with semen, and--like Jeremy and lots and lots of other boys--the urge to blow his balls and shoot his semen up his own mother's ever-loving cunt. What's her problem? It's not like her motherly cunt's going to get worn out. Mom should make it available to both her boys, the receptacle nature provides for all the sperm they've got in their young balls. That's what loving, truly caring mothers do, more and more of them all the time. Up his own mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great plot with WEAK development.

You left hanging a very good plot.You made a mom totally unidimensional.Talking like that for the young one would make him HATE her guts.A better development of the plot could be her torn between her sons and going to live with the elder and with the young one telling to her never to talk with her again and making them reconnect years later.

homerjayhomerjayover 7 years ago
promising but needs improvement

Could have been better, but i enjoyed the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Concept is great

Don't listen to those saying the younger bro should've 'gotten some'. Reality doesn't work that way.

knight240991knight240991about 6 years ago
could you continue this?

I am still hoping for a sequel after all these years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please write more

This type of story is so hot. The older stud brother seduces the mom while the wimp son watches. I'm glad the older brother got her all to himself. Great story, i'm trying to find more out there like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous